Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:09:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How do I stop panic selling cryptocurrency?  (Read 2119 times)
coinnumber

Activity: 504
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 12:53:01 AM

The fall and raising of Coins is a thing we experience everyday in the cryptocurrency coin market cap. So it's not a thing that you will keep panic of always. Stop rushing don't sell when others are dumping in the name of fear hold strong till the market get it's balance with this I believe you will never regret one day.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lehuong

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 01:11:12 AM

Maybe you are afraid of the electronic money because you got bad news from the bad guys they told you what bad negative because they were thinking, be optimistic do not take the bad news and settle Listen to positive information about it
MRY

Activity: 518
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 01:47:45 AM

if the price falls we better to stay calm and do not panic because if we do panic selling then it will be a loss because we sell at low prices, better to keep holding the coins we have and patient because the market price will surely rise again

pictsidhe

Activity: 199
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:33:08 AM

Even I was a panic seller. But day by day I realize that holding is like a good virtue. Ao, I think only newbies or who haven't enough knowledge about the crypto market, they will sell in a panic. But it is true that holding is not good always.
Briella18

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:41:23 AM

The best solution is always hold. Try to not open for now the market so you have any update for the coin prices so that you can avoid panicking.
DonateBB

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:56:15 AM

You will not get loss until you sell in a loss this is the rules for crypto. Many newbies are here in this crypto market and all the times they get panic and sell their coins in the loss and because of that market goes more down if this panic sells get in control market will be more stable.
New to them fear that the price of the code will go down. But in practice the dynamics of cryptanalysis are frequent, they rise and fall day by day and hourly. So whoever is patient enough will win and the loser will be impatient.
Crazygreek

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:13:13 AM

Almost everyone know that panic selling is bad idea but unfortunatly many people turning off their brains and selling everything anyway. Just hold when you seening that price decreasing.

riskarcher

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:30:11 AM

If you are a coin holder and want to invest long-term on the coin, never look at the market. make a plan to sell the coin 4-8 Months and see the market every once in a month, if the coin price is in accordance with what you want then sell it because this is the only way that makes us not panic sell it

ylnar123

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:41:27 AM

The question itself is the answer “PANIC”.

Everyone knows cryptocurrency market is highly volatile and risky.
And most of the people do emotional trading.
They sell when it is crashing. And suffer from the loss. They panic and sell in the loss.

What is the point in selling at low?
One must wait for the market to turn green and bullish.

The way to stop the panic is to not engage in panic-inducing activities such as day trading.
It is like the old joke; a man goes to the doctor and says my arm hurts when I put it overhead.
The doctor says don’t put your arm overhead Grin

If you are in need of urgent money than selling is OKAY but for profit, HODL is the best.

I actually did not panic sell my stocks. Panic selling would not do good in ourselves and on the cryptocurrency itself. Selling without a profit is like a suicide to begin with.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
onyek16M

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 04:33:56 PM

The question itself is the answer “PANIC”.

Everyone knows cryptocurrency market is highly volatile and risky.
And most of the people do emotional trading.
They sell when it is crashing. And suffer from the loss. They panic and sell in the loss.

What is the point in selling at low?
One must wait for the market to turn green and bullish.

The way to stop the panic is to not engage in panic-inducing activities such as day trading.
It is like the old joke; a man goes to the doctor and says my arm hurts when I put it overhead.
The doctor says don’t put your arm overhead Grin

If you are in need of urgent money than selling is OKAY but for profit, HODL is the best.

you should to control your emotion and have patience in waiting for the price to rise up. cryptocurrency market always moves rises and falls. you should understand it is a normal thing in the market.

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Andalusy

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:10:36 PM

Never invest more than you can afford to lose and have trust on the coins what you are holding.If your investment is in long term then you have less chance of getting panic so make your investment in long term and hold the potential coins nit the shitcoins.
tailwate07

Activity: 368
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 08:17:23 AM

It can be said that until December last year bitcoin was sold very rarely, so its value was constantly growing. Therefore, it was really used as a means of accumulating value, that is, as digital gold. I guess it is better to hold your cryptocurrencies and wait, if you have more extra fiat money it is also better and wiser to buy more of it and wait until it rises again for your own good opportunities in future

Simply believe that the cryptocurrency will grow. It is evident. Panic only makes the situation worse - you can sell the coins that will be gaining in future.
And one more thing is that we should not always look at the price of bitcoin every day. This will increase your panic. And when the panic is rising, you will sell what you have when it is very low.
Since 2009, when the world of crypto was just started, see them now. They haven’t been on charts even in mid of their tenure like in 2012 or 2014. Nobody was willing to take care of them and nor someone was interested to invest in them because of their zero fame and population. But gradually and slowly things become stronger and now see them. They have got maximum of the international market.
thirdkiller

Activity: 301

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:24:24 AM

All of us should definetly be more careful and less caring about the negative news from media and discussions around the bitcoin and the cryptocurrency market in general.
Jombrangs

Activity: 630
Merit: 258

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:04:59 PM

To stop panic selling in cryptocurrency you should stop over thinking about the negative thoughts about what is happening now, just think what tactics you will do, to survive in this.
Deubila

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:21:46 AM

Almost everyone know that panic selling is bad idea but unfortunatly many people turning off their brains and selling everything anyway. Just hold when you seening that price decreasing.
This point of keeping is also not much benefit, the price of the altcoin is now gradually stabilized, the market is being saturated. It is impossible to price the altcoin spike as in previous years. So let's focus on analyzing and waiting for the price to drop to buy and wait for the price to rise to sell them.
Geurangsang

Activity: 294
Merit: 14

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:39:56 AM

I think the panic sell usually doing by beginner of trading because they will be panic when the price has fall. They also think the trading is depend on luck and they just follow their neighbors with profit on trading and they just run to trade without knowledge. I think no one can stop anyone to do panic because they have their thinks and in their think is how to cut lossing with sell. They will stop panic if they understand how to trade in real practice.

BigBos

Activity: 1876
Merit: 447

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:55:30 AM

I think the panic sell usually doing by beginner of trading because they will be panic when the price has fall. They also think the trading is depend on luck and they just follow their neighbors with profit on trading and they just run to trade without knowledge. I think no one can stop anyone to do panic because they have their thinks and in their think is how to cut lossing with sell. They will stop panic if they understand how to trade in real practice.
I guess that kind of feeling is hard to deal with. sometimes, even if we are ready for the worst, still we panic, when we see most people sell their assets. well, if you really want to get away from the panic in crypto, you just need to buy the coin you need, and forget it. well, that might work.
thirdkiller

Activity: 301

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:56:23 AM

Of course I have heard of Bitcoin before but was not paying any real attention to this crypto currency until I saw the real life example when my friend got so successful and wealthy that I believed into the power of bitcoin.
TIDOVEE

Activity: 1246
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:06:11 AM

You have answered the question, normally it pays the buy when it is low even though the buyer must also be very careful and sensitive. And you have said to avoid panic you have to play safe, keep following the scaling with sense.
concept2

Activity: 750
Merit: 258

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:17:23 AM

To stop panic selling in cryptocurrency you should stop over thinking about the negative thoughts about what is happening now, just think what tactics you will do, to survive in this.
in order to do that, you need to control your emotion while trading. If you can not control your emotion, you can not wipe out your negative thoughts because once the emotion control your body, you can not have a clear mind to make right decision
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: