Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 12:15:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 152 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Economic Devastation  (Read 504746 times)
rpietila
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1036

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 10:24:36 PM

Levitation and antigravity will facilitate the knowledge age:

Anti-gravity field induced levitation of a kettlebell

Experiment report

Conclusion: Two people were able to cause an apparent 33% temporary weight (gravity) reduction on an iron kettlebell.

Background: Earlier experiments with a ~20 kg girl had ended inconclusive whether gravity reduction had been achieved. Further experiments were conducted in earth surface level with objects of known weight.

Setting:
Two iron kettlebells, 16 kg and 24 kg were tested if two people can lift them by extending the arm and placing two extended fingers below the handle from opposite sides and then lifting vertically. It was possible to lift the 16 kg using considerable effort, the 24 kg was too heavy to be moved.

Experiment:
The 24 kg kettlebell (henceforth called "object") was put on a stand about 70 cm high and confirmed that it cannot be moved with the technique described.

Two males constructed an antigravity field by positioning themselves to the NE and SW directions from the object. No special preparations were made except the positioning. There were metal items on the levitators and around the room. The room was earth surface level, with a basement floor beneath.

The antigravity field was vested on the object by person "A" putting his left hand upon the handle, then person "B" left hand, then "A" right hand, then "B" right hand. The hands of the same person did not touch each other. The object was pressed down with moderate force while the levitators counted to 10 in Finnish.

After "10" sounded, the levitators removed the hands from the object and put two fingers each through the handle of the object. They then proceeded to lift it about 40 cm from the stand, using considerable effort, and then returned it into the stand with ease.

Then they danced around for about 30 seconds touching each other, the object and other objects randomly and tried to lift it up again. It was not possible.

Result:
The method described had caused the 24 kg kettlebell to temporarily lose so much weight that it was possible to lift it, as had been possible for the 16 kg kettlebell. The effort required felt approximately equal to that of lifting the 16 kg kettlebell, so the object had apparently lost 33% of its weight.

Discussion:
The result is significant as it was a product of pure experiment. We did not have any guide on how to construct the antigravity field with only 2 people. There are possibly loads of things in the preparations that could have been done, and when done properly, can increase the strength of the field and the gravity reduction.

Also the goal to achieve zero or negative gravity when the circumstances are correct seems achievable.

Further tests:
To efficiently measure the antigravity, the next experiment will include a scale.

HIM TVA Dragon, AOK-GM, Emperor of the Earth, Creator of the World, King of Crypto Kingdom, Lord of Malla, AOD-GEN, SA-GEN5, Ministry of Plenty (Join NOW!), Professor of Economics and Theology, Ph.D, AM, Chairman, Treasurer, Founder, CEO, 3*MG-2, 82*OHK, NKP, WTF, FFF, etc(x3)
TPTB_need_war

Activity: 420
Merit: 262

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 10:32:02 PM

I used to levitate quite often (in my mind). Ahem, I 'm not sure if I was awake or not. Would it matter if I was?

vokain
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1019

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2015, 10:35:09 PM

There is an art, it says, or rather, a knack to flying. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss. Pick a nice day, [The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy] suggests, and try it.

The first part is easy. All it requires is simply the ability to throw yourself forward with all your weight, and the willingness not to mind that it's going to hurt.

That is, it's going to hurt if you fail to miss the ground. Most people fail to miss the ground, and if they are really trying properly, the likelihood is that they will fail to miss it fairly hard.

Clearly, it is the second part, the missing, which presents the difficulties.

One problem is that you have to miss the ground accidentally. It's no good deliberately intending to miss the ground because you won't. You have to have your attention suddenly distracted by something else when you're halfway there, so that you are no longer thinking about falling, or about the ground, or about how much it's going to hurt if you fail to miss it.

It is notoriously difficult to prize your attention away from these three things during the split second you have at your disposal. Hence most people's failure, and their eventual disillusionment with this exhilarating and spectacular sport.

If, however, you are lucky enough to have your attention momentarily distracted at the crucial moment by, say, a gorgeous pair of legs (tentacles, pseudopodia, according to phyllum and/or personal inclination) or a bomb going off in your vicinty, or by suddenly spotting an extremely rare species of beetle crawling along a nearby twig, then in your astonishment you will miss the ground completely and remain bobbing just a few inches above it in what might seem to be a slightly foolish manner.

This is a moment for superb and delicate concentration. Bob and float, float and bob. Ignore all consideration of your own weight simply let yourself waft higher. Do not listen to what anybody says to you at this point because they are unlikely to say anything helpful. They are most likely to say something along the lines of "Good God, you can't possibly be flying!" It is vitally important not to believe them or they will suddenly be right.

Waft higher and higher. Try a few swoops, gentle ones at first, then drift above the treetops breathing regularly.

DO NOT WAVE AT ANYBODY.

When you have done this a few times you will find the moment of distraction rapidly easier and easier to achieve.

You will then learn all sorts of things about how to control your flight, your speed, your maneuverability, and the trick usually lies in not thinking too hard about whatever you want to do, but just allowing it to happen as if it were going to anyway.

You will also learn about how to land properly, which is something you will almost certainly screw up, and screw up badly, on your first attempt.

There are private clubs you can join which help you achieve the all-important moment of distraction. They hire people with surprising bodies or opinions to leap out from behind bushes and exhibit and/or explain them at the critical moments. Few genuine hitchhikers will be able to afford to join these clubs, but some may be able to get temporary employment at them.
rpietila
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
June 07, 2015, 06:49:11 AM

I used to levitate quite often (in my mind). Ahem, I 'm not sure if I was awake or not. Would it matter if I was?

I am more into solving the engineering problem by levitating objects. Human levitation comes in many flavors and I believe all have their distinct uses.

HIM TVA Dragon, AOK-GM, Emperor of the Earth, Creator of the World, King of Crypto Kingdom, Lord of Malla, AOD-GEN, SA-GEN5, Ministry of Plenty (Join NOW!), Professor of Economics and Theology, Ph.D, AM, Chairman, Treasurer, Founder, CEO, 3*MG-2, 82*OHK, NKP, WTF, FFF, etc(x3)
rpietila
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
June 07, 2015, 03:54:06 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NiVROBhwHUM&spfreload=10

This very brilliant guy Tellinger is advocating the society based on small communities that voluntarily send a part of their produce to the neighbors. Yet there is no money, no barter, no trade nor value involved.

It will become possible via higher consciousness, he says.

I say that even a higher consciousness cannot alleviate the economic calculation problem which makes it possible to construct a pencil, involving 80 phases of work, and sell it 12 for a dollar. The most important reason why we have money is to enable economic calculation and whenever someone ignores it yet talks about abundance, he does not know what he is talking about.

Tellinger says money is evil, I say the love of money is evil. Thoughts?

vokain
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2015, 04:00:49 PM

This very brilliant guy Tellinger is advocating the society based on small communities that voluntarily send a part of their produce to the neighbors. Yet there is no money, no barter, no trade nor value involved.

I say that even a higher consciousness cannot alleviate the economic calculation problem which makes it possible to construct a pencil, involving 80 phases of work, and sell it 12 for a dollar. The most important reason why we have money is to enable economic calculation and whenever someone ignores it yet talks about abundance, he does not know what he is talking about.

Evil is evil Tongue
OROBTC
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1852

View Profile
June 07, 2015, 04:05:37 PM

rpietila

My recollection is that the Bible says that it is the love of money that is the root of evil.  A careful reading of Matthew's passage (and knowing the context of those days) re the rich man and the camel going through the eye of a needle suggests that it is not being rich per se, it is that the rich man must unload his camel at the town gate and pass through the little door to enter the city after dark...

I did not watch the video you linked (yet), but perhaps at small scale such altruism (sharing produce w/ neighbors) might work -- at that scale.

I completely agree that without concentration of capital it would be essentially impossible to build factories.  I know that would be the case for ball bearing plants which require a LOT of money to build and run. 

"Ball bearings are my business."
vokain
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2015, 04:19:57 PM

rpietila

My recollection is that the Bible says that it is the love of money that is the root of evil.  A careful reading of Matthew's passage (and knowing the context of those days) re the rich man and the camel going through the eye of a needle suggests that it is not being rich per se, it is that the rich man must unload his camel at the town gate and pass through the little door to enter the city after dark...

I did not watch the video you linked (yet), but perhaps at small scale such altruism (sharing produce w/ neighbors) might work -- at that scale.

I completely agree that without concentration of capital it would be essentially impossible to build factories.  I know that would be the case for ball bearing plants which require a LOT of money to build and run. 

In a metropolis like New Orleans, you can literally give anything away to anyone that needs it when they need it and just know you'll have what you need when you need it. If a city like that can do it, why can't the world? Isn't it something we all do at a basal level, or at least, learning again to do, at some quantum level? Do squirrels actually forget where they bury their nuts, or do they just trust that they and their fellow brethren have also planted enough, whether for them or the trees?
OROBTC
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1852

View Profile
June 07, 2015, 04:31:15 PM

rpietila

In a metropolis like New Orleans, you can literally give anything away to anyone that needs it when they need it and just know you'll have what you need when you need it. If a city like that can do it, why can't the world? Isn't it something we all do at a basal level, or at least, learning again to do, at some quantum level? Do squirrels actually forget where they bury their nuts, or do they just trust that they and their fellow brethren have also planted enough, whether for them or the trees?

Very nice comment, vokain.  Smiley

Indeed, giving is a key to security, just as you mentioned, even in a city.  What I note from you is that individuals giving (and having faith that all will be well) is at an individual level, and then all will likely fall into place well.  I do not see any larger groups, at least yet, who are generous enough with each other, to attain much beyond the sharing of produce at a village scale.  Larger scale "giving" edges closely to taxation, ugh.

But my comment before is really directed at concentration of capital.  Big Dough is needed to build advanced factories to make so many things modern society requires.
vokain
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2015, 05:43:36 PM
Last edit: June 08, 2015, 09:14:21 AM by vokain

rpietila

Very nice comment, vokain.  Smiley

Indeed, giving is a key to security, just as you mentioned, even in a city.  What I note from you is that individuals giving (and having faith that all will be well) is at an individual level, and then all will likely fall into place well.  I do not see any larger groups, at least yet, who are generous enough with each other, to attain much beyond the sharing of produce at a village scale.  Larger scale "giving" edges closely to taxation, ugh.

But my comment before is really directed at concentration of capital.  Big Dough is needed to build advanced factories to make so many things modern society requires.

Considering my eristic and aneristic observations, it seems that as soon as we can clear the obfuscation caused by fraudulent metrics of capital, capital will start flowing even faster to factories that make said "many things modern society requires" as people are freed to do what they Love, together.  And some love economizing.
TPTB_need_war

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 09:11:58 AM
Last edit: June 08, 2015, 10:11:43 AM by TPTB_need_war

Korean kimchi. Again last night. Multiple Sclerosis going away. Hope it works for you too.

Camote, boiled fat green bananas, no grains. Copious protein, whole food fats, no nuts, and lots of raw greens. High dose vitamin D3 to feed the immune system while it is being repaired in the gut.

Astute of course.

Considering my eristic and aneristic observations, it seems that as soon as we can clear the obfuscation caused by fraudulent metrics of capital, capital will start flowing even faster to factories that make said "many things modern society requires" as people are freed to do what they Love, together.

I am also seeing the light more lately about the importance of giving back. Most of my learning required I adjust my preexisting perspective than the acquisition of new data (although in some dimension the two may not be distinct).

Hoarding capital with no purpose of giving back is dead capital and is re-awarded as in the Talents of the Parable.

Gates and Buffet are giving back through massive foundations, but appears to me that place too much emphasis on top-down management and thus are forced to choose projects with large economies-of-scale and apparently those sufficiently high economy-of-scale (to consume $billions) available correlate with NWO precepts (e.g. sterilization vaccinations in Africa). Point is that the Knowledge Age will require capital be distributed between more people in the upper % of the power law distribution. Thus vokain's point that we need to break the totalitarian grip the cartels have over the $millionaires. Monero may be one step in that direction.

muhrohmat

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 03:00:46 PM

thew global capital crises its like a wave and the bigger the evolution of less nervouse people in bussiness makes the good wave of capital rises in more countries and more democracy connected soo the constant apealing of more nervouse liders in power makes people more afraid of terrorism and more instable and less propence to move activly acording to capital when that comes the wave of crises rises and wars can appear cause military its connected to all like some nervouse putin makes people less propense for porsper in all countries and the war can turn the money to be less extensive to comercial and more to militar including nuclear soo thats not good for porsperity like a peacefull and active world some liders move economics and even bitcoin to the militar porducts and even drugs that can make less prosper in comercial tech and safety and even food for people (also health cares)

TPTB_need_war

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 11:58:28 AM
Last edit: June 10, 2015, 05:53:01 PM by TPTB_need_war

Okay I now realize one of the mistakes I made since going on the high dose vitamin D3 treatment is I introduced more bread, mayonnaise, potatoes, tomatoes, and less vegetables into my diet.

http://brainhealthbook.com/leaky-gut-diet/

The health of the gut profoundly influences the health of the brain. Studies link gut problems with depression, mood disorders, schizophrenia, Parkinson’s disease, memory loss, and brain lesions. This may come as no surprise if you have found certain foods alter your mood, personality, focus, or concentration.

Gut flora, the several pounds of bacterial organisms we carry in our intestines, affect brain chemistry and imbalances can cause depression and psychiatric disorders. Poor diets, stress, excess sugars and carbs, repeated antibiotic use, and other factors tip the balance of gut flora so that harmful bacteria outweigh the beneficial.

Intestinal permeability, or leaky gut, is a condition in which the walls of the intestine become inflamed and porous, allowing undigested food, bacteria, toxins, and other antigens into the bloodstream. This provokes the immune system and causes inflammation throughout the body. Leaky gut can also cause brain inflammation and has been linked with depression and autoimmunity.

http://paleoleap.com/you-and-your-gut-flora/

The importance and many functions of the gut and gut flora...

Back on the tangent of probiotics as a cure for nearly everything since the immune system really resides in the gut.

Some specific strains of Lactic acid bacteria have been shown in the laboratory to reverse Multiple Sclerosis in mice:

http://probioticsnow.com/node/1762

http://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0009009

http://www.metagenics.com/mp/products/ultraflora-immune-booster

Purchasing probiotics is really silly because much of the bacteria can die before you consume it. And the strains chosen may be the ones that survive the longest without their culture, not necessary the most beneficial strains. And the diversity of strains is probably less than an unprocessed, naturally cultured product.

Food fermented in this process below will continue to gain more good lactic acid bacteria over time and can't spoil, because the good bacteria dominates the bad bacteria. This is why the sea salt is added at the start to keep the bad bacteria down until the good bacteria has populated and colonized. Hmmm. All we need is purified water, sea salt, and food. Our ancestors migrated along the sea coasts out of Africa. This sounds like about as Paleo as one could achieve.

Note at the link below how the Nigerian ogi which is produced only with kernels of corn in water has greater diversity of identified strains of the Lactobacillus plantarum bacteria than the foods fermented in vinegar:

http://www.probiotics-lovethatbug.com/lactobacillus-plantarum.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lactic_acid_fermentation

Lactic acid fermentation is a biological process by which glucose and other six-carbon sugars (also, disaccharides of six-carbon sugars, e.g. sucrose or lactose) are converted into cellular energy and the metabolite lactate. It is an anaerobic fermentation reaction that occurs in some bacteria and animal cells, such as muscle cells.

If oxygen is present in the cell, many organisms will bypass fermentation and undergo cellular respiration; however, facultative anaerobic organisms will both ferment and undergo respiration in the presence of oxygen.

http://paleoleap.com/fermented-food-recipes/

General guidelines for lacto-fermentation

Even though the whole process might seem long and complex, fermenting food at home takes nothing but a few basic instruments and ingredients. At its basis, most lacto-fermented foods are nothing more than whole, chopped, sliced or grated vegetables placed in a brine of salt and water for a period of time at room temperature to let the beneficial bacteria develop. The important thing to keep in mind is that the vegetables should stay submerged all along to prevent mold from forming. Lactobacillus bacteria is a facultative anaerobic category of bacteria, meaning that it doesn’t need oxygen for energy production.

You’ll probably come across a lot of recipes calling for fresh whey as a starter for the ferment, but simply using salt gives out the same desired result. Whey is only a way to bring more lactobacillus bacteria right at the beginning of the process, but that desired bacteria is already present on the surface of the vegetables you’re fermenting and will multiply fast enough when given the opportunity.

You don’t have to use much salt either and in fact you could even ferment food without salt, but using at least some salt prevents undesired bacteria from gaining power over the lactobacillus [before it becomes the dominant colony]. Using salt also helps the vegetables stay crunchy and helps draw water out of the vegetables. This extracted water can then act as the liquid for the brine. The quantity of salt to use is up to you, but 3 tablespoons per 5 pounds of vegetables is a good ratio to follow.

http://www.culturesforhealth.com/naturally-cultured-fermented-salsa-recipe

http://www.thenourishinggourmet.com/2010/08/lacto-fermented-roasted-tomato-salsa.html

http://www.rebeccawood.com/recipes/fruit-kvass/

http://sharonglasgow.com/2013/01/8-fermented-food-recipes-for-your-health/

http://www.probiotics-lovethatbug.com/fermented-foods.html

Here is some disinformation, propaganda planted on the internet:

http://www.rawfoodexplained.com/fermented-foods/the-myths-of-fermented-foods.html

manselr
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 04:22:47 PM

Im not saying fermented foods aren't great, I eat some kefir myself sometimes, but all those people that say "cancer is curable with X", X being MSM, vitamin C overdose, probiotics.. I think they are making claims way too big with little proof, and the proof presented is usually vague as hell.
I know a guy with MS and he was on steroids and stuff. What would you recommend? We can test it out, he's still young and the disease is not at a crucial stage yet.
mrhelpful
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 05:10:11 PM

Im not saying fermented foods aren't great, I eat some kefir myself sometimes, but all those people that say "cancer is curable with X", X being MSM, vitamin C overdose, probiotics.. I think they are making claims way too big with little proof, and the proof presented is usually vague as hell.
I know a guy with MS and he was on steroids and stuff. What would you recommend? We can test it out, he's still young and the disease is not at a crucial stage yet.

the best you can do is prevention.

I`d start on that coldpress juice life, that most are barely getting on with kale juice, and other greens. Do like a 30 day juice fast.
TPTB_need_war

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 05:34:32 PM
Last edit: June 10, 2015, 05:47:16 PM by TPTB_need_war

Quit the steriods immediately! He is making it worse! Emulate what I am doing... (note I am not a doctor, so do not hold me responsible)

Did you not see the clinical research on mice I linked to in my prior post?

People are taking probiotics from capsules which are ineffective because they are the wrong strains and/or lose efficacy before consumed.

I see a direct correlation between my inflammation flare-ups and when I eat. Immediately after I eat, my immune system goes whacko (nose starts dripping, ear plugs, back of my head itches, aches, cranium nodules flare-up, gut aches or on fire, inflammation all over my body). That research I linked to explains the mechanism by which the certain strains of good bacteria (in combination) are down regulating IL-10 (interleukin).

I am feeding those damn bad bacteria very time I eat which produce toxins, or at least lacking sufficient good bacteria to modulate the inflammation resulting from my body fighting the bad bacteria and the proteins they resemble throughout the body.

The progression of my illness (the cause) was clearly related to destroying the gut bacteria by not eating correctly in the Philippines, because I was just eating only fast food here for years because I didn't immerse myself in the types of fermented and natural foods the locals eat which are really strange for a white guy from California. And then numerous instances of super doses of bacteria, especially Metronidazole for killing gut pathogens, and that antibiotic is known to be a neurologic toxin (excotoxin).

The high dose vitamin D3 is a great modulator (and reduces the EDSS score of most sufferers, myself included down from a 3 - 3.5 to 1.5 - 2.5 over 2 months) but it can't suppress the relapsing inflammation flare-ups; rather only making them milder episodes.

I seem to do much better on those days I eat foods with vinegar, such as today feeling pretty good all day and ate 8 pieces of chicken cooked in apple cider vinegar (raises the pH of my stomach?), soy sauce, and onions (with black pepper). And camote instead of any grains. And the B Healthy with every meal (which contains some probiotics and the all important co-enzymated B12 and B complex for the protection of the sheaths in the brain). I didn't take any vitamin D3 today, so as to give my kidneys some relief.

Will be whipping up some of the fermented salsa tomorrow or next day! Will report back if ever I am able to attain complete remission.

Note the lactic acid fermentation requires submersing the food in water (at least initially) and adding some sea salt, so only the anaerobic good bacteria can take over the culture.

darlidada

Activity: 723
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 11, 2015, 09:23:10 AM
Last edit: June 11, 2015, 09:33:46 AM by darlidada

Korean kimchi. Again last night. Multiple Sclerosis going away. Hope it works for you too.

Camote, boiled fat green bananas, no grains. Copious protein, whole food fats, no nuts, and lots of raw greens. High dose vitamin D3 to feed the immune system while it is being repaired in the gut.

Astute of course.

Considering my eristic and aneristic observations, it seems that as soon as we can clear the obfuscation caused by fraudulent metrics of capital, capital will start flowing even faster to factories that make said "many things modern society requires" as people are freed to do what they Love, together.

I am also seeing the light more lately about the importance of giving back. Most of my learning required I adjust my preexisting perspective than the acquisition of new data (although in some dimension the two may not be distinct).

Hoarding capital with no purpose of giving back is dead capital and is re-awarded as in the Talents of the Parable.

Gates and Buffet are giving back through massive foundations, but appears to me that place too much emphasis on top-down management and thus are forced to choose projects with large economies-of-scale and apparently those sufficiently high economy-of-scale (to consume $billions) available correlate with NWO precepts (e.g. sterilization vaccinations in Africa). Point is that the Knowledge Age will require capital be distributed between more people in the upper % of the power law distribution. Thus vokain's point that we need to break the totalitarian grip the cartels have over the $millionaires. Monero may be one step in that direction.

Have you read anyting done by DR. Jake Kruz ?

It's way above my head but IIRC he argues that its not about what you eat but how what you eat is transformed and moved. He says that EMA (omega 6s) that you find in fishes and sea food help in that regard and is very necessary to the human diet. He also argues that non natural electro magnetic field so all the time you spend on the computer weakens your body in that way long term.

some links :

http://www.jackkruse.com/emf-5-what-are-the-biologic-effects-of-emf/
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=jack+kruz

I've not read the blog that much but I find the youtube video interesting though very long.

I think I've seen articles he has written about leaky gut.

http://www.jackkruse.com/leaky-gut-prescription/

PS: I also feel like whenever I eat, I feel worse. So I tried to eat less often, like once per day. Note that my diet is considered as very good. I.E. lots of fruits, vegetables, and some meat. Rarely alcohol and soda and fast food. I rarely eat fish though. I've tried to implement omega 6 supplements to my diet but have seen no benefits so now i'm trying to eat fish like once per week.
TPTB_need_war

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 01:50:57 AM

On Secular Stagnation: A Response to Bernanke

Quote from: Larry Summers @ NWO
Ben Bernanke has inaugurated his blog with a set of thoughtful observations on the determinants of real interest rates (see his post here) and the secular stagnation hypothesis that I have invoked in an effort to understand recent macroeconomic developments.  I agree with much of what Ben writes and would highlight in particular his recognition that the Fed is in a sense a follower rather than a leader with respect to real interest rates –  since they are determined by broad factors bearing on the supply and demand for capital – and his recognition that equilibrium real rates appear to have been trending downward for quite some time.

Central banks have backstopped and prevented defaults to the $250 trillion of global debt.

So there is $250 trillion in debt sloshing around the world and yet Summers refers to this as "capital".

So his "solution" is NIRP and a cashless society to prevent anyone from escaping paying negative interest rates on their wealth. And use this resource extraction to continue to backstop the $250 trillion of debt in the world. In order words, Summers thinks we are stupid enough to be a dog chasing our tail wherein the excess "capital" is money we are expropriating from ourselves to prop up "capital" that would otherwise evaporate in a contagion of defaults. And then claim this excess capital that we stole from ourselves (via NIRP) is what is causing the excessive market demand for return of capital (aka safe haven) and thus NIRP.

This is the definition of insanity. And he isn't stupid enough to believe his nonsense. He is obviously scamming us.

Obama Is Targeting Your Retirement Accounts

He buys into the problem that the people are saving too much, and is using this to entertain the idea of placing a cap on how much an individual is allowed to contribute to their retirement plan. Additionally, he is considering adding a 10% or so tax on your 401k or IRA account.

Canada to Fingerprint Foreign Travelers

Canada’s Hunt for Cash Turns Against Trading Profits in Retirement Funds

The Canadian tax man is looking at trading in retirement accounts and redefining them as businesses in order to demand taxes.

TPTB_need_war

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 05:03:59 AM

He says that EMA (omega 6s)...

---------------------------- Original Message ----------------------------
Subject: efficiency of experimentation
Date:    Fri, June 12, 2015 1:02 am
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

At this point I am positing that all these various chemicals are a waste
of my time, e.g. CoQ10, D3, EGCG, MK7, etc.

All of that just seems to be fiddling with the symptoms and not addressing
the root cause.

I am positing that the root cause is a gut immune system that is
overpopulated with bad bacteria thus causing inflammation.

I am focusing on this theory for the moment.

coinits
Legendary

Activity: 1582

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 12:54:32 PM

Canada to Fingerprint Foreign Travelers

Canada’s Hunt for Cash Turns Against Trading Profits in Retirement Funds

The Canadian tax man is looking at trading in retirement accounts and redefining them as businesses in order to demand taxes.

Canuckistan is following in the USAs footsteps erm goosesteps. They now have their own version of the Patriot Act that allows for pre-crime subversion if you have been deemed to interrupt the function of the state. If you protest in Canada now you can be declared subversive; meaning that CSIS can monitor everything about you. They have their own secret courts, with zero oversight, and no defense representation. Canadians have been told to trust authorities to not overstep their reach. LOL. The new law allows for the overstep. If you are declared subversive then not only is everything about you monitored; all friends, family, and associates are monitored.

Fingerprinting - Being Canadian and having worked in USA, I have been digitally fingerprinted and photographed. When I first questioned them on this they point-blank told me, either conform or go back to Canada. Since I needed money to support a family I complied. In hindsight I regret that decision and have since changed careers and found better employment in Canada. Unfortunately the current tax regime takes about 70 cents out of every government sanctioned dollar that I earn.

Now you know why I am into crypto and PMs. Yeah I know your stance on both but until your Knowledge Age comes to be, it is the only game in town.

In 50 years the world as we know it will cease to exist. It will either be a 'knowledge revolution' or global fascism. I predict mandatory Goosesteps because the overwhelming masses are all for the nanny state to keep them safe from monsters created by the nanny state. The Hegelian dialectic is a powerful weapon used for the mass indoctrination of humanity into the Fear State.

EDIT: In this current paradigm; money is not the root of all evil, lack of money is the root of all evil.

Jump you fuckers! | The thing about smart motherfuckers is they sound like crazy motherfuckers to dumb motherfuckers. | My sig space for rent for 0.01 btc per week.
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 152 »
  Print  

Jump to: