Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 01:47:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 166 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EXCHANGE][LIVE] Blockchain.io, Your Gateway to the Internet of Value  (Read 321679 times)
javier1

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:44:03 PM

Awesome project you've got here. Blockchain has been widely known around the world, I expect someday it will replace the current currency.
Ignacius666

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:47:11 PM

Интepecный пpoeкт!
Dichlenhietba

Activity: 11

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:48:15 PM

This is a geart project because it help to bring a fair exchange to users, as well as decrease risk for them. A system completely decentralized like the internet itself. It is not money for the internet but the internet of money!
hunterhunter312

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:50:28 PM

For me this is a welcome development. In fact the project is awesome. The importance perhaps the value of the internet these days cut across all societies. So coming up with an ICO like this to create more awareness is very okay. However, I would like to point out here that measures has to been in place to see to the successful completion of it as regard the security aspect amongst others. I would like give my shout out to the BlockChain team for putting up something of this kind. One my part I would tell it to all my followers on twitter, friends on facebook, medium, instagram, telegram even my contacts via whats to see that it is successful as my own quota of contribution. Please I would like to advise that the team keep the investors abreast with any new development and make available information that could be of help to them. I say big ups to you and best of success to the team.
thecrow06

Activity: 5

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:51:07 PM

Great project, Congrats your team and thanks your airdrop
TRAN XUAN VUI

Activity: 15

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:52:40 PM

thank good project have Europe’s First Bitcoin Exchange, Serving The Community Since 2011,i very wait join project, Founder & CEO Pierre is the CEO of Paymium, a company he co-founded in 2011 as one of the first bitcoin exchanges in the world. Pierre started working on cryptography applied to digital television services long before bitcoin appeared. He is a recognized expert in the cryptocurrency industry should not be thought into this project will success an future looks. and has a respides of the names of the different names of the different fields are different but that when you have a good one of the good plans.
multiple many priority include.Crypto-Exchange. Decentralized Settlement, Liquidity Services,Safe and -Regulated Adoption of Cryptocurrencies- Pictogramme, Catering to Retail and Institutional Investors should
I'm very curious to the use of the you have the future, me will start the projects that cryto the future future,  think that bitcoin and other digital coins in the future will change the financial systems of many countries, if not the whole world. Because digital coins give people a sense of freedom and the ability to control on their own. Banks and other financial institutions in any case limit us in one way or another.its so comforting to imagine the limitless amount of opportunities that this project has come to offer especially for the secured and decentralized conduction of ICO and exchange of crytocurrencies amongst billions of internet users worldwide. i see no other option but success in this mouth watering project. i am so glad to be part of this new revolution haven missed that of bitcoin from inception. this is definitely gonna be a table-shaker in the cryto world thank gb
mmat210

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:56:16 PM

Thank you very much for this very interesting post and your exciting projectI believe that the real question, as for any investment in a Financial product, is "what is the underlying asset made for" or "what is the actual value proposition of this company". In the case of Blockchain.io, we have a real vision, a strong leader (well established in the crypto-world) as well as a real team of professionals, and the Financial strength to support such a project. Blockhain.io offers new forms of financial liquidity to companies that want to raise money for their startup project. At the end of the day, we are talking about real value creation (as new startup companies create products, services and jobs). This is the most important factor that make me believe that this company is completely viable, compared to other companies that may offer, at a first glance a similar value proposition, but are in fact, only based on speculation (as no actual service or products are linked to it). In the next future, I believe that a significant part of these cryptocurrencies (that are created every day at an unimaginable speed), will disappear due to this lack of real utility, which is not the case of Blockchain.io.
sofy71

Activity: 54

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:58:26 PM

In Blockchain.io’s vision the web useful is that the next level of evolution of the web. the web useful permits users to firmly trade assets, rights, merchandise and services, globally and round the clock, while not the involvement of a centralized authority, or ancient monetary intermediaries, just about referred to as ‘trusted’ third-parties.

The Internet useful is constructed on multiple redistributed, automated, clear, and secure blockchain-based price networks. completely different|completely different} networks operate different versions of the blockchain, that successively ar fueled by totally different cryptocurrencies cherish Bitcoin, Ether, or Litecoin. every network meets the wants of bound forms of transactions, cherish high-value payments or title register, or the wants of specific mercantilism communities, cherish a network of autonomous objects or Associate in Nursing trade sector.

Blockchain.io because the leading exchange within the net {of price|useful|valuable|important |of import} can alter users to trade across of these value networks. Cryptocurrency Exchanges alter Users to Navigate the web useful. Cryptocurrency exchanges alter users to trade across multiple price networks supercharged by heterogeneous blockchains.

As the variety of cryptocurrencies grows, cryptocurrency exchanges become the marketplaces for listing and mercantilism cryptocurrencies. within the current context, users principally obtain cryptocurrencies as a store useful, in anticipation of a future price increase. As exchanges list multiple cryptocurrencies in one place, provide data regarding them, alter comparisons, and set bid/ask costs per demand, they assist separate the precious cryptocurrencies from the useless ones. Investors become more and more discriminate in their decisions of cryptocurrencies as a store useful or as a utility token.
Stagner56

Activity: 3

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:58:41 PM

Blockchain.io - этo нoвый кpиптooбмeн, зaпyщeнный Paymium.com, oдним из cтapeйшиx oбмeнoв биткoйнaми в миpe и бeз взлoмa c мoмeнтa eгo coздaния в 2013
гoдy. Ультpaбeзoпacный и пpибыльный Paymium зapeгиcтpиpoвaн в фpaнцyзcкoм opгaнe peгyлиpoвaния ACPR и бyxгaлтepcкий yчeт cepтифициpoвaн внeшними ayдитopaми.

Blockchain.io - этo кoмплeкcнaя экocиcтeмa для бeзoпacнoгo и эффeктивнoгo дocтyпa к Интepнeтy цeннocти:
- Пoлyчeниe вoзмoжнocти cтaть лидepoм в eвpoпeйcкoм oбмeнe кpиптoвaлютaми
- Coчeтaниe цeнтpaлизoвaннoгo oбмeнa c дeцeнтpaлизoвaнным ypeгyлиpoвaниeм
- Пpeдocтaвлeниe ycлyг ликвиднocти для coдeйcтвия кaмпaниям ICO и cпиcкaм ICO

To, чтo нac oтличaeт, - этo кoнцeнтpиpoвaннoe ycилиe в Eвpoпe, гдe кpиптopecypc в ocнoвнoм вce eщe нaxoдитcя в зaчaтoчнoм cocтoянии и кoтopый нa ceгoдняшний дeнь нe имeeт пpoзpaчнoгo и peгyлиpyeмoгo кpиптooбмeннoгo oбмeнa c пpoпpиeтapным тoкeнoм, пoзвoляющим yчpeждeниям зaпycкaть cвoи ИOC. Haш пpoпpиeтapный тoкeн пoзвoлит нaм пpeдлoжить cтимyлы для зaгpyзки ликвиднocти тopгoвoй плaтфopмы.
alexandrebr2018

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:59:20 PM

hi guys, how are you ? this crypto is soo good, all this innovation, and the airdrop is so profitable, this is my referal link : http://vy.tc/fSoqr48 to you join and make a better decision to participate
Raptor279

Activity: 20

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:01:09 PM

Blockchain.io is a new crypto exchange running Paymium.com, one of the oldest bitcoin exchanges in the world and without hacking since its inception in 2013
year. Ultra-safe and profitable Paymium is registered with the French regulatory authority ACPR and the accounting is certified by external auditors.

Blockchain.io is a comprehensive ecosystem for secure and efficient Internet access values:
- Getting the opportunity to become a leader in the European cryptocurrency exchange
- A combination of a centralized exchange with decentralized settlement
- Provision of liquidity to facilitate the campaigns and lists ICO ICO

What sets us apart is a concentrated effort in Europe, where the crypto resource is mostly still in its infancy and which, to date, does not have a transparent and regulated crypto exchange with a proprietary token allowing institutions to run their IOS. Our proprietary token will allow us to offer incentives to load the liquidity of the trading platform
walber

Activity: 29

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:04:16 PM

Nice project, really excited for it.
duongyen

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:07:09 PM

I would like to know what are key features of your exchange compared to the existent ones or the ones under development? Thanks.
phipungphe

Activity: 6

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:09:46 PM

Hello, I have checked your website. The advisory board is awesome and very professional, however, I don't find the core team capable to achieve their goal. There are no experienced blockchain developers at all. You claim like Paymium exist since the 2011 and it is secure (hack proof), I bet it is with the 24k USD volume, who will be interested to hack it? Also, you claim it is profitable. How can it be profitable with such volume of trading?

There are good partners on board, one of them Kima Ventures who backed Ledger back in a days. I didn't study whitepaper tho, because I'm not impressed with the team. I can be wrong, just my thoughts.

I would like to know what are key features of your exchange compared to the existent ones or the ones under development? Thanks.
Vianova

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:17:14 PM

Blockchain.io, Your Gateway To The Internet Of Value

Cryptocurrencies Power the Internet of Value

In Blockchain.io’s vision the Internet of Value is the next level of evolution of the Internet. The internet of value enables users to securely trade assets, rights, goods and services, globally and around the clock, without the involvement of a centralized authority, or traditional financial intermediaries, or so called ‘trusted’ third-parties.

The Internet of value is built on multiple decentralized, automated, transparent, and secure blockchain-based value networks. Different networks operate different versions of the blockchain, which in turn are fueled by different cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, Ether, or Litecoin. Each network meets the needs of certain types of transactions, such as high-value payments or title registry, or the needs of specific trading communities, such as a network of autonomous objects or an industry sector.

Blockchain.io as the leading exchange in the Internet of Value will enable users to trade across all these value networks.

Cryptocurrency Exchanges Enable Users to Navigate the Internet of Value

Cryptocurrency exchanges enable users to trade across multiple value networks powered by heterogeneous blockchains.

As the number of cryptocurrencies grows, cryptocurrency exchanges become the marketplaces for listing and trading cryptocurrencies. In the current context, users mainly buy cryptocurrencies as a store of value, in anticipation of a future value increase. As exchanges list multiple cryptocurrencies in one place, supply information about them, enable comparisons, and set bid/ask prices according to demand, they help separate the valuable cryptocurrencies from the useless ones. Investors become increasingly discriminate in their choices of cryptocurrencies as a store of value or as a utility token.

As technological and regulatory barriers to the Internet of value will be lifted, cryptocurrencies and decentralized value networks will gain mainstream acceptance. To trade on these different networks, users will need to buy multiple digital currencies and to exchange them as their needs evolve.

Blockchain.io will list a careful selection of cryptocurrencies: Proof-of-Work (POW) coins such as Bitcoin, Ether or Litecoin, Proof-of-Stake (POS) coins like Qtum or Stratis, Directed Acyclic Graph (DAG) coins, and other cryptographic protocols yet to be designed and minted.

Essential Features

Ultra-Secure & Decentralized

• The centralized part of the exchange offers highly secure custody services with cold storage and cryptographic proof of reserve.
  • Cryptocurrencies are held in cold storage (offline) for at least 98% of reserves.

• A cold wallet access requires multiple signatures.
  • A cold wallet private key is split and held in a number of different vaults in multiple 
locations.
  • Other in-house security processes and technological features.
  • Internal procedures protect the exchange from social engineering attacks. 
Periodic technical audits and timestamped logs allow detection of any tampering 
attempts in the accounting database.
  • Periodic financial audits verify that the inventory of coins (assets side) matches the 
records of liabilities with cryptographic proof. If the exchange’s customer balances are checked against a blockchain inventory of coins (utxos in Bitcoin language) every block interval, there is little or no room for a rogue intruder to alter database records with profit.
  • Decentralized settlement relies on fair-exchange protocols allowing atomic swaps of cryptocurrencies to eliminate the counter-party risk inherent to a custodial exchange.

Fully Compliant & Transparent

• Exhaustive accounting records are audited by independent professional auditors to ensure the integrity of the trading platform.
  • The exchange aims to comply with all current applicable EU regulations, ensuring that assets never get seized or frozen.
  • Customer balances on the liability side must match exactly the inventory of coins held by the exchange. Blockchain.io aims to perform such balance check and to publish its cryptographic proof at every block interval.

Reliable Infrastructure

• Minimal downtime, typically restricted to server maintenance, application upgrades, or database migration.
  • Resilience under high volume, heavy traffic conditions, or DDoS attacks.
  • No technical debt: exchanges that quickly add new altcoins or new features without proper testing or careful software design accumulate technical debt by taking shortcuts. Technical debt translates into applications that are harder to maintain and prone to 
bugs and security holes.
  • Blockchain.io will attract high volume traders with specific features such as a FIX 
API and a borrowing facility, but also with the high level of availability of the trading 
platform.
  • Processing capacity in the first phase will be of up to 2 million orders per day.

Select Digital Currencies

• Cryptocurrencies will be listed on the trading platform following a strict vetting process (sustainability, technical, and deep protocol review) by our team of blockchain experts. 

• Regular updates and publications will inform platform stakeholders and the community through altcoin technical reviews and financial analyses.

ICO Execution & Token Listing

• Blockchain.io will provide ICO campaign support and token listing services to assist entrepreneurs and technologists in the planning and execution of their fundraising campaigns.
  • Following the ICO campaigns, Blockchain.io will ensure that newly created tokens are listed on Blockchain.io to provide liquidity to investors and traders.
In addition, Blockchain.io will create Token liquidity through:
  • Market making using Blockchain.io’s inventory
  • Incentive program for Paymium users.

Blockchain.io is driven by the highly experienced team of cryptocurrency experts who, seven years ago, founded Paymium, a fiat/bitcoin exchange catering to the underserved Euro market. Blockchain.io shares Paymium’s highest security, reliability, and accountability standards. It strives to overcome the shortcomings of rival crypto exchanges that have repeatedly caused severe losses for issuers and token holders. To achieve this, the team relies on its advanced knowledge of cryptographic technology, its operational in-depth understanding of the crypto world, and a strong company culture committed to security and compliance.

Paymium, the company behind Blockchain.io

Relationship between the two platforms

Together with Paymium, Blockchain.io aims to become the leading cryptographic exchange in Europe by 2020.

C-Level Team

Advisors

Token Use

Token Emission

Roadmap

If you want to know more about our Token Sale visit blockchain.io and sign up for the Token Sale Whitelist

Hello, I have checked your website. The advisory board is awesome and very professional, however, I don't find the core team capable to achieve their goal. There are no experienced blockchain developers at all. You claim like Paymium exist since the 2011 and it is secure (hack proof), I bet it is with the 24k USD volume, who will be interested to hack it? Also, you claim it is profitable. How can it be profitable with such volume of trading?
zaven86

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:19:00 PM

Hi there! Blockchain.io is a great project. It allows users to securely trade assets, rights, goods and services globally and around the clock without the involvement of a centralized agency, or traditional financial intermediaries or Trusted third parties. Built on many value-chain networks based on hierarchical, automatic, transparent, and secure chaining. Different networks operate different versions of the blockchain, thus being driven by different electronic currencies such as Bitcoin, Ether, or Litecoin.
In addition, there are many outstanding features such as Extremely secure & decentralized; Fully compliant & transparent; Reliable infrastructure; Behind it is a team with powerful forces, capable and experienced seasoned.
uveli

Activity: 23

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:24:46 PM

Bitcoins and digital tokens are like better, smarter cash. They are programmable money. Immediately liquid, indefinitely divisible, and instantly transferable, they can be programmed to meet the needs of particular assets, rights, goods, or services or of specific communities. Good project!))
manhhieulc

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:24:50 PM

Great project, I wish you will grow stronger and thank you for your airdrop
twitte: @haphuonglc
Telegram: @haocoin
Gmail: sudicokt10@gmail.com
ETH: 0xb284142FeAd9572f772a68FfB5758B199Eb32074
buGG1

Activity: 7

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:27:52 PM

Hello my dear friends today I found such a new company I advise you to participate in it, it's not too late. I think it has many advantages. Smiley
caremicor77

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:28:29 PM

Thank you for your message. We are happy to hear that you find our advisory board impressive. Regarding our team, we only displayed C-Level team members on this thread. In the manifesto, please note that we did not mention all members of our team (both those in tech and on the marketing side) because we are running an exchange and we need to keep some members anonymous as failsafes. It's true that we could have mentioned their presence.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 166 »
  Print  

Jump to: