Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 08:42:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 166 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EXCHANGE][LIVE] Blockchain.io, Your Gateway to the Internet of Value  (Read 321676 times)
karinsauerr

Activity: 130
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 08:52:17 AM

Blockchain.io, as an exchange of cryptocurrencies, intends to play an important role in the Internet of the value ecosystem. It will be the market where the cryptocurrencies will be negotiated with each other, a gateway and a bridge through multiple value networks operated by different blocks / cryptocurrencies, such as Bitcoin (BTC) and Ether (ETH). Combining the efficiency of low latency with all centralized exchange functions with the "reliable" cross-chain decentralized solution, the project platform takes advantage of the latest developments in the exchange of atomic exchanges, cryptographic protocols and payment networks such as Lightning and Raiden. . According to Blockchaim.io, these developments will overcome some problems related to Blockchaim, allowing heterogeneous transactions, increasing speed and reducing the cost of these transactions. Together with Paymium, Blockchain.io aims to become the main cryptographic exchange in Europe by 2020.
Based on multiple decentralized, automated, transparent and secure networks, Internet of Value allows users to safely exchange assets, rights, goods and services, globally without the participation of an authority. traditional and centralized financial intermediaries, or the so-called 'trusted' third parties. And according to Blockchain.io, Internet of Value is the next level of Internet evolution. And it comes with the objective that all its users can trade through all these networks of values, working to list a careful selection of cryptocurrencies: work test coins (POW) such as Bitcoin, Ether or Litecoin, position test currencies (POS) such as Qtum or Stratis, coins with acyclic directed graphs (DAG) and other cryptographic protocols yet to be designed and coined, with the aim of overcoming the current deficiencies of the cryptographic market exchange by applying the highest standards of security, reliability, compliance and responsibility.

The Blockchain.io platform will combine the next generation technology of a centralized custody exchange system with a decentralized arrangement that adds more functionalities such as commercial margin, homeowner loans and peer loans. An agreement between chains that will be based on cryptographic protocols that allow users to liquidate heterogeneous blockchain networks of transactions without 'trusted' third parties and without counterparty risk. All this will contribute to a great deviation from traditional markets and a big step towards the Internet of value.

Blockchain.io firmly believes that cryptocurrencies will be regulated, in various forms, grade and degrees, depending on the country or region. Therefore, its philosophy is to anticipate regulatory requirements and become the first exchange to be fully complied with as soon as the relevant regulations are issued. And there is much more that can be read in his Manifesto, which can be accessed through his site. A very interesting proposal that, if fulfilled, will really contribute to important changes in the world of economic transactions as we see them today and especially to Blockchaim.
rombzg

Activity: 9

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 08:59:30 AM

Nice job team!
vumanhtien100

Activity: 6

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 09:02:50 AM

Very nice project with nice content. i love it ! hope i can win
letstalk

Activity: 10

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 09:11:22 AM

Thank you for the great opportunity. This will be a great project and I think on
e of the biggest of 2018. thank you again for the great work. Dont miss this cha
nce and invest in this big ICO. good luck to all developers and investors.
truongphiqt

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 09:19:17 AM

Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley SmileyThank you very much for this very interesting post and your exciting projectI believe that the real question, as for any investment in a Financial product, is "what is the underlying asset made for" or "what is the actual value proposition of this company". In the case of Blockchain.io, we have a real vision, a strong leader (well established in the crypto-world) as well as a real team of professionals, and the Financial strength to support such a project. Blockhain.io offers new forms of financial liquidity to companies that want to raise money for their startup project. At the end of the day, we are talking about real value creation (as new startup companies create products, services and jobs). This is the most important factor that make me believe that this company is completely viable, compared to other companies that may offer, at a first glance a similar value proposition, but are in fact, only based on speculation (as no actual service or products are linked to it). In the next future, I believe that a significant part of these cryptocurrencies (that are created every day at an unimaginable speed), will disappear due to this lack of real utility, which is not the case of Blockchain.io. As a conclusion, I believe that Blockchain.io has a great future and I will certainly keep an eye on it for quite some time.
Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool
ak2860

Activity: 26

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 09:35:08 AM

All Just added this incredible ICO to my website   https://findico.io/ico/blockchainio   Findico.io is a leading cryptocurrency and ICOs portal. Whether you are already involved with ICO or other cryptocurrencies or just want to get into it.a new chance to invest. let's see what will happen in september 2018
langkhacha1

Activity: 3

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 09:36:07 AM

Nice project! Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley SmileyThank you very much for this very interesting post and your exciting projectI believe that the real question, as for any investment in a Financial product, is "what is the underlying asset made for" or "what is the actual value proposition of this company". In the case of Blockchain.io, we have a real vision, a strong leader (well established in the crypto-world) as well as a real team of professionals, and the Financial strength to support such a project. Blockhain.io offers new forms of financial liquidity to companies that want to raise money for their startup project. At the end of the day, we are talking about real value creation (as new startup companies create products, services and jobs). This is the most important factor that make me believe that this company is completely viable, compared to other companies that may offer, at a first glance a similar value proposition, but are in fact, only based on speculation (as no actual service or products are linked to it). In the next future, I believe that a significant part of these cryptocurrencies (that are created every day at an unimaginable speed), will disappear due to this lack of real utility, which is not the case of Blockchain.io. As a conclusion, I believe that Blockchain.io has a great future and I will certainly keep an eye on it for quite some time.
AADen29

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 09:43:45 AM

This is a potential project, I hope for the future of it. Good luck! Your efforts and effort will be rewarded. And I hope everyone to invest in the project. In the future you will feel invested in this project is a wise decision!
mavansieuqt

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 09:44:05 AM

great project with these features - Minimal downtime, restricted to maintenance, or migration. Resilience under high volume or DOS attacks. No technical debt.
Fully compliant
& transparent
Exhaustive accounting records regularly audited. Aims to comply with all applicable regulations and international laws.An ICO service going from planning and execution of ICO campaign to providing ICO token liquidity via listing on blockchain.io at the outset of the ICO.Listing of currencies following a technical selection process (sustainability, technical and deep protocol reviews).High availability and high scalability trade matching engine to sustain a deep orderbook on all pairs.Market, limit, stop loss, take profit and trailing stop orders. Self-cancelling and expiration orders.Dedicated staff available at any time to answer customer requests and solve issues experienced on the exchange.
Transparent auctions several times a day to bootstrap new currency markets with an efficient price discovery mechanism.
Traders can borrow money from other platform users or from the blockchain.io central inventory for larger amounts.
Traders can borrow to open leveraged (or not) long or short positions guaranteed with a security margin.
Fekhreddine

Activity: 23

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 09:44:25 AM

I have checked your website. The advisory board is awesome and very professional with a lot of potentials! A highly innovative concept for an exchange. This is an excellent project, which brings great benefits to society and the main thing is that it is aimed at the development of all of us.
MrQuenelle

Activity: 16

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:00:06 AM

The company promotes an exclusive product at a very low price! The project Blockchain.io has great prospects.certainly at the moment. This platform could be a prime example of what a future crypto-world may appear as if. so as for cryptocurrency to select up huge adoption, within the long-standing time, a range of use cases and price propositions is critical. I recommend investors to support the team! An excellent project is all very practical decorated, an interesting bounty campaign with a lot of tasks, just as pleasantly surprised white paper in which everything is written down to the smallest detail. Also, a very strong team of developers inspires confidence. Join!
SuperD007

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

Treat People How You Would Like To Be Treated.

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:02:05 AM

I have to say this is one of the more interesting ICO projects around.

I've checked out the whitepaper and have a good look at the team and advisory panel. I can see why they have an almost perfect score on ICO Bench (4.8/5)
They have also implemented a really effective marketing strategy, which goes beyond what everyone else is doing.

They have a solid product, backed by a solid core team and advisory panel, excellent marketing strategy and transparent business model. I would say they have a good recipe to make this a winner. I often get asked by family and friends about which ICO's I would recommend they invest in, most of the time I steer them back towards investing mainly with established currencies. I very seldom recommend an ICO unless I'm confident that they are legit and have a solid business model. Blockchain.io is without a doubt one of the ICO's I would recommend to my friends and family.

Another big highlight for me is the level of professionalism that is being displayed here on this very thread. Some members have made negative comments about the ICO and the way Blockchain representatives on this thread have responded is absolutely top notch. They remained composed, professional and didn't get emotionally charged up with their responses.
Ayri69

Activity: 4

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:02:32 AM

Hi

Thank you for your message. We are happy to hear that you find our advisory board impressive. Regarding our team, we only displayed C-Level team members on this thread. In the manifesto, please note that we did not mention all members of our team (both those in tech and on the marketing side) because we are running an exchange and we need to keep some members anonymous as failsafes. It's true that we could have mentioned their presence. 

I respectfully disagree concerning your remarks about the team. The project here is building an exchange; not a blockchain. Our team is composed of exchange experts from both the crypto-sphere and the traditional financial world. To remove any doubts about our capabilities, the Blockchain.io platform is currently being developed as we speak. The Alpha is planned for June 2018 and the Beta for late July. Early investors will get access to Alpha & Beta.

Concerning volume, the situation will shift soon. We are currently working with a French bank and are constrained by French banking regulation, which is one of the strictest in the world. The banking cartel is very strong and proactively undermines our business. Following our migration to a different banking partner, they have imposed uncompetitive funding limits (10K€/year), preventing any significant high-volume traders from boosting volume and fueling platform liquidity. We are currently working on an alternative banking solution in Europe, and we plan to add USD & JPY to our bitcoin exchange. We are confident that volume will be back on Paymium once this is settled.
songusa

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:12:29 AM

Hi

Thank you for your message. We are happy to hear that you find our advisory board impressive. Regarding our team, we only displayed C-Level team members on this thread. In the manifesto, please note that we did not mention all members of our team (both those in tech and on the marketing side) because we are running an exchange and we need to keep some members anonymous as failsafes. It's true that we could have mentioned their presence.

I respectfully disagree concerning your remarks about the team. The project here is building an exchange; not a blockchain. Our team is composed of exchange experts from both the crypto-sphere and the traditional financial world. To remove any doubts about our capabilities, the Blockchain.io platform is currently being developed as we speak. The Alpha is planned for June 2018 and the Beta for late July. Early investors will get access to Alpha & Beta.

Concerning volume, the situation will shift soon. We are currently working with a French bank and are constrained by French banking regulation, which is one of the strictest in the world. The banking cartel is very strong and proactively undermines our business. Following our migration to a different banking partner, they have imposed uncompetitive funding limits (10K€/year), preventing any significant high-volume traders from boosting volume and fueling platform liquidity. We are currently working on an alternative banking solution in Europe, and we plan to add USD & JPY to our bitcoin exchange. We are confident that volume will be back on Paymium once this is settled.
gaetanairdrop

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:24:22 AM

Hello, I have checked your website. The advisory board is awesome and very professional, however, I don't find the core team capable to achieve their goal. There are no experienced blockchain developers at all. You claim like Paymium exist since the 2011 and it is secure (hack proof), I bet it is with the 24k USD volume, who will be interested to hack it? Also, you claim it is profitable. How can it be profitable with such volume of trading?

There are good partners on board, one of them Kima Ventures who backed Ledger back in a days. I didn't study whitepaper tho, because I'm not impressed with the team. I can be wrong, just my thoughts.

I would like to know what are key features of your exchange compared to the existent ones or the ones under development? Thanks.
dr.crytom

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:37:17 AM

This project make me happy. I think it will be nice for the future

hey have a solid product, backed by a solid core team and advisory panel, excellent marketing strategy and transparent business model. I would say they have a good recipe to make this a winner. I often get asked by family and friends about which ICO's I would recommend they invest in, most of the time I steer them back towards investing mainly with established currencies. I very seldom recommend an ICO unless I'm confident that they are legit and have a solid business model. Blockchain.io is without a doubt one of the ICO's I would recommend to my friends and family.

antastic project, and it is french, that is really cool !  I hope there will be some AMA to chat with the team and learn a little bit more about people behind this project ! I will subscribe to annoucement and check news. I hope you will succeed, everything looks fine, WP is detailed, the team is good, well experienced and the "real economy", that's make me really confident for the future. French projects are still rare and it is good to see that we can be part of blockchainr evolution too !
It is possible for me to invest in this project even if I need to learn more about it before. Regarding the airdrop, this is a really good contest with a quite big reward, I hope you will have a lot of people trough this contest ! Thanks for that.
bcbong

Activity: 25

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:39:12 AM

Let me make money on a big hit program
I'm going to follow the project closely for a few reasons. First, I saw this project. Because this project is France and this ryptowold has not had much French project. And Tim is particularly experienced in real life where he can get a job at Canal + or Orange. This is a good insurance for me!
But for technical reasons, we're going to do this project. There's a lot of interaction, and it's possible that new things seem useless. But because it is not true, the code will know a big change in the next month / months, and it is really important to go into the regulatory process. Projects like Blockchain.io include rules of process, and leisure time includes encryption traders, which is a huge condition for participating in exchanges.
It makes you feel safer because everything will look like a distant west in a moment, sometimes good, but it's usually dangerous, even though it's made a thousand times. I'm not used to it.
First, I did a contest, and I can participate in a good project. But now that I've read a lot, I like to participate in ICO sales because there's no future of code that has no strong and serious exchange, and there's no red flag on this project. Everything seems to have been done well, and the relationship with Paymium is another serious Supreme Court of this project!
umanik19

Activity: 5

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:47:09 AM

On the profitability side, please note that we have been operating a bitcoin exchange since 2011, thus we have significant reserves. The two previous years have been good regarding volume. The last few months have been tough, but we still largely benefited from the price rally of 2016 and especially that of last year.
When considering hacking, this is one of our main concerns. 24H volume has little bearing on the funds held on our platform. With around 200,000 users, hackers will certainly try something, but we have developed very high security standards (more than 98% of cold storage), keeping our customers' funds safe.

Concerning the Blockchain.io exchange, our main exclusive feature is decentralized settlement. Blockchain.io will offer the possibility to settle trades without giving the custody of coins, which erases the last potential point-of-failure. Order Books will remain centralized, guaranteeing high-performance matching and liquid markets. Of course, this feature will be optional, as it could not fit some user profiles, such as market-makers (who prefer velocity over high security).
Moreover, Blockchain.io will also offer basic & advanced trade orders from the start. In the long run, we plan to implement margin trading and peer-to-peer lending. Please check out our roadmap at this end of the thread.

Last, but not least, Blockchain.io will have a strong focus on institutions. We believe that ICOs will become the main way to raise funds, and that large companies will approach us to launch their respective tokens for new product launches. Our team is highly experienced and has strong connections in the traditional financial world, therefore, we are aiming to become the primary interlocutor for such companies. Blockchain.io will offer its expertise and knowledge to provide complete ICO services, from planning and execution to token listing on our platform.

Please feel free to ask further questions if you have any. In all, development is ongoing, but coming along very well.
figogogo

Activity: 5

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:56:14 AM

Thanks for detailed explanation, it helps. I like the decentralized settlement feature and will take a look into whitepaper. Reputation matters in this world. We strive to provide useful and transparent information on ICOs, helping users find projects that have a great potential for success. İ like this company and bounty. thank you co operation and orgineser aannd followers
Shoko1991

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:58:47 AM

Congratulations! very cool!
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 166 »
  Print  

Jump to: