Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:22:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 [259] 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 ... 579 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EAC] EarthCoin *SEEKING NEW EXCHANGES - HUGE VOLUMES BEING MISSED!  (Read 840288 times)
Speedie

Activity: 504
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 09:25:19 PM

If anyone wants to help participate the FEED THE LESS FORTUNATE program get in on this pool

http://eac.minebig.com  Currently we are already up to 25Mh/s and have hit blocks regularly.....but we want to start getting the food out ASAP (waiting for timetable on first delivery)

Come join us and help spread the movement!

This sounds very worthy, so please forgive the suspicion, but you know how things can be around the Altcoin world  Smiley  Where are the donations going to and what is the end product i.e. X number of EAC donated = Y number of meals provided and so forth please? Apologies if I missed it somewhere in the thread. Happy to give an hour or two of mining time with the donation set to 100% once I know.

The user on this forum is 24Kilo...you can check the thread if you like....will do weekly deliveries of the fresh vegetables noted in this thread to the soup kitchen we have mutually agreed on....they will make a public wallet available for all to see and hopefully get some good pictures during the deliveries!  I would rather let them post their farm itself as i don't want to step outside my bounds...
From what i understand 4,000eac = $1AU and the basket of Veggies shown would equal approximately 40,000 EAC or so(guessing here....waiting for final numbers) but everything will be transparent to the EAC community and anyone who would like to help is more than welcome..... lets hope we are different form the normal "crypto" world Wink I have a feeling we are

http://eac.minebig.com    think big ...BE BIG....MINE BIG!   

Awesome! I remember that post and my stomach rumbling at the sight of those delicious fresh veggies. Hash inbound for a couple of hours once I get workers set up.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
macmac11

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 09:25:28 PM

500 EAC to each of the next 10 people who help us kick off this project!

http://eac.minebig.com   We are 25MHS strong and hitting some blocks.....but we need more help to meet the weekly goals!

Send me your new pool username current hashrate and wallet address.

10 NEW users get paid AND help the needy!  Smiley

macmac

Hashrate: only 14 khs at the moment Undecided

eZB3Dq4ey7Nnv4FSb3UGgffivrUxSqxkDg

EDIT: didn't see the NEW in your post. I signed up a few hours ago already. Don't count me...
thx anyway and good luck finding new miners!
porcupine87

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

hm

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 09:30:06 PM

http://eac.minebig.com   We are 25MHS strong and hitting some blocks.....but we need more help to meet the weekly goals!

10 NEW users get paid AND help the needy!  Smiley

macmac

Stop begging! Take money to buy you a maschine to mine coins or buy coins directly. How do you think the man, who donates you, came to his earthcoins? Through begging?

"Morality, it could be argued, represents the way that people would like the world to work - whereas economics represents how it actually does work." Freakonomics
Trafficlearn

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 09:31:14 PM

If anyone wants to help participate the FEED THE LESS FORTUNATE program get in on this pool

http://eac.minebig.com  Currently we are already up to 25Mh/s and have hit blocks regularly.....but we want to start getting the food out ASAP (waiting for timetable on first delivery)

Come join us and help spread the movement!

This sounds very worthy, so please forgive the suspicion, but you know how things can be around the Altcoin world  Smiley  Where are the donations going to and what is the end product i.e. X number of EAC donated = Y number of meals provided and so forth please? Apologies if I missed it somewhere in the thread. Happy to give an hour or two of mining time with the donation set to 100% once I know.

The user on this forum is 24Kilo...you can check the thread if you like....will do weekly deliveries of the fresh vegetables noted in this thread to the soup kitchen we have mutually agreed on....they will make a public wallet available for all to see and hopefully get some good pictures during the deliveries!  I would rather let them post their farm itself as i don't want to step outside my bounds...
From what i understand 4,000eac = $1AU and the basket of Veggies shown would equal approximately 40,000 EAC or so(guessing here....waiting for final numbers) but everything will be transparent to the EAC community and anyone who would like to help is more than welcome..... lets hope we are different form the normal "crypto" world Wink I have a feeling we are

http://eac.minebig.com    think big ...BE BIG....MINE BIG!   

Awesome! I remember that post and my stomach rumbling at the sight of those delicious fresh veggies. Hash inbound for a couple of hours once I get workers set up.

Awesome!  thanks a LOT!  so looking forward to making this a global achievement

~TESLACOINS ~      http://www.teslacoins.com  Teslacoins! Renewable energy mining!  COMING SOON!
macmac11

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 09:35:12 PM

http://eac.minebig.com   We are 25MHS strong and hitting some blocks.....but we need more help to meet the weekly goals!

10 NEW users get paid AND help the needy!  Smiley

macmac

Stop begging! Take money to buy you a maschine to mine coins or buy coins directly. How do you think the man, who donates you, came to his earthcoins? Through begging?

FYI: I bought already and also look at my edit. Gave away lots of EAC this week. Did you?  Have a nice day!
Speedie

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 09:37:31 PM

http://eac.minebig.com   We are 25MHS strong and hitting some blocks.....but we need more help to meet the weekly goals!

Just joined. Username the same as here, current hash rate 40MH/s +/-. Please donate the 500EAC to the project. I'll only be on for a couple of hours though, so please feel free to give it to someone else if you feel it more appropriate. Great idea btw!

Okkeloon

Activity: 13

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 09:39:20 PM

hmm Russians, Russians?
CoinGirl

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2014, 09:40:00 PM

Just a little joke from me  Wink

Trafficlearn

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 09:40:25 PM

Just joined. Username the same as here, current hash rate 40MH/s +/-. Please donate the 500EAC to the project. I'll only be on for a couple of hours though, so please feel free to give it to someone else if you feel it more appropriate. Great idea btw!

It will go in the pot!!  thanks a LOT i think we are well on our WAY!

~TESLACOINS ~      http://www.teslacoins.com  Teslacoins! Renewable energy mining!  COMING SOON!
darkrocky34

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 09:54:55 PM

Allow me to introduce myself, I am sussex and I represent the Green Organisation - we are collaborating with Earthcoin to grow an Earthcoin forest as part of our re-forestation projects.

We approached Earthcoin at the beginning of the week and have thrashed out an idea which, we think, will give EAC a unique selling point and a prominence that no other coin has been able to achieve, even BTC hasn't grown a forest! Coupled with the fast transaction times, honest and dedicated devs and this interested, intelligent and pro-active community, we think we're onto something. We're not sure what, but definitely something.

Look at what has been achieved by this coin even before it hits a big exchange - this is different.

So, what can I tell you?

We don't have a location for the forest yet, there are locations available worldwide. At the moment, Haiti is in dire need of help and is certainly on the list, but it could be anywhere.

We don't just plant trees for the environment, we also take into consideration the needs of locals and will plant varieties that can be used for sustainable logging, or maybe fruit trees. This ensures that the local populations are interested and open to our ideas. We also plant trees to prevent soil erosion, flooding, drought, all sorts of things. We are well into a tree planting project after the tsunamis which helps to re-instate the land and make it safe, usable and a bit more tsunami proof should the catastrophe hit them again

We are absolutely non-activist and non-political. We don't believe embarrassing people into action is always the best way. Slowly, slowly, catchy monkey. We've been operating for around twenty years, internationally.

We are not a charity. We are non-profit.

We work with many, many organisations across the world, big and very small. Perhaps the biggest feather in our cap is our connections to the United Nations, with whom we work on the tree planting projects, amongst others.

We also have very good political contacts in the UK government and will be espousing the brilliance of EAC to them at every opportunity, we are going to push this as hard as we can.

The director of the Green Organisation has many years experience in journalism and one of his staff is also ex- Fleet Street, we understand how the media works.

I know that Earthcoin is snowed under, he has been taken aback by the speed of events, so if you have any questions about this specific project or our involvement, feel free to direct them to me.

We will run this project transparently. We will provide monthly accounts and anyone can see our wallet on the blockchain, when we get it sorted.

Finally, we want the community to be involved too. We will be coming to you for your thoughts, but don't wait to be solicited, we are happy to hear anything you have to say, good or bad.

Lets grow some trees.

HI Sussex, that's great. And your thought had already got noticed in the EAC Chinese communities. How can we find some more detail information in your website?
negamus

Activity: 245
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2014, 09:56:52 PM

Same here, username same as here. Re-donate back to the project.

R A D I X   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   The Decentralized Finance Protocol
█████████ GET TOKENS █████████    Facebook      Telegram      Twitter
The Radix DeFi Protocol is    SCALABLE SECURE COMMUNITY DRIVEN
AltCurrency

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 10:02:28 PM

Time to buy EAC while its cheap!! Cryptsy is now working on coins!!!! @cryptsy DOGE will be back soon as wallet maint. completed.  Soon we will implement update so balances dont "disappear" during temp maint  !!   This means that they are almost ready to add coins could be today!! Which adds up with the skype Chat pic of Big Vern. Saying that they were working on backend stuff then they had coins to fix which is happening now!! The EAC Cryptsy Launch is imminent!!! https://twitter.com/CryptsyKen
skorms

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 10:15:46 PM

Time to buy EAC while its cheap!! Cryptsy is now working on coins!!!! @cryptsy DOGE will be back soon as wallet maint. completed.  Soon we will implement update so balances dont "disappear" during temp maint  !!   This means that they are almost ready to add coins could be today!! Which adds up with the skype Chat pic of Big Vern. Saying that they were working on backend stuff then they had coins to fix which is happening now!! The EAC Cryptsy Launch is imminent!!! https://twitter.com/CryptsyKen

The Cryptsy crew sure likes using the word "soon" . Their update for the disappearing balances may as well be soon... next month.
AltCurrency

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 10:18:39 PM

The Cryptsy crew sure likes using the word "soon" . Their update for the disappearing balances may as well be soon... next month.

Thats the best word lol Soon without giving a exact time
JamesRussles

Activity: 150

True to Decentralization

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2014, 10:49:14 PM

Allow me to introduce myself, I am sussex and I represent the Green Organisation - we are collaborating with Earthcoin to grow an Earthcoin forest as part of our re-forestation projects.

We approached Earthcoin at the beginning of the week and have thrashed out an idea which, we think, will give EAC a unique selling point and a prominence that no other coin has been able to achieve, even BTC hasn't grown a forest! Coupled with the fast transaction times, honest and dedicated devs and this interested, intelligent and pro-active community, we think we're onto something. We're not sure what, but definitely something.

Look at what has been achieved by this coin even before it hits a big exchange - this is different.

So, what can I tell you?

We don't have a location for the forest yet, there are locations available worldwide. At the moment, Haiti is in dire need of help and is certainly on the list, but it could be anywhere.

We don't just plant trees for the environment, we also take into consideration the needs of locals and will plant varieties that can be used for sustainable logging, or maybe fruit trees. This ensures that the local populations are interested and open to our ideas. We also plant trees to prevent soil erosion, flooding, drought, all sorts of things. We are well into a tree planting project after the tsunamis which helps to re-instate the land and make it safe, usable and a bit more tsunami proof should the catastrophe hit them again

We are absolutely non-activist and non-political. We don't believe embarrassing people into action is always the best way. Slowly, slowly, catchy monkey. We've been operating for around twenty years, internationally.

We are not a charity. We are non-profit.

We work with many, many organisations across the world, big and very small. Perhaps the biggest feather in our cap is our connections to the United Nations, with whom we work on the tree planting projects, amongst others.

We also have very good political contacts in the UK government and will be espousing the brilliance of EAC to them at every opportunity, we are going to push this as hard as we can.

The director of the Green Organisation has many years experience in journalism and one of his staff is also ex- Fleet Street, we understand how the media works.

I know that Earthcoin is snowed under, he has been taken aback by the speed of events, so if you have any questions about this specific project or our involvement, feel free to direct them to me.

We will run this project transparently. We will provide monthly accounts and anyone can see our wallet on the blockchain, when we get it sorted.

Finally, we want the community to be involved too. We will be coming to you for your thoughts, but don't wait to be solicited, we are happy to hear anything you have to say, good or bad.

Lets grow some trees.

HI Sussex, that's great. And your thought had already got noticed in the EAC Chinese communities. How can we find some more detail information in your website?

We had a very bad fire in my state last June that killed 19 firefighters. I could organize a meet-up where we go to the affected area and plant 19 trees. I would like to do that. We could all wear Earthcoin T-shirts.

dismoon

Activity: 209
Merit: 101

Smells good!

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 11:28:54 PM

Why not to build a self-exchange platform??just like coinye to build  http://coinye-exchange.com/

IT's just a suggestion,to our good future. Smiley

Satris

Activity: 23

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 11:31:25 PM

This is awesome, I'm in. My username is the same as here, please donate these 500 to the project.  Wink

maybe you should make new topic on the forum so more people get involved.
Speedie

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 11:46:28 PM

This is awesome, I'm in. My username is the same as here, please donate these 500 to the project.  Wink

maybe you should make new topic on the forum so more people get involved.

This is an excellent idea! I'm sure there's plenty of people apart from those following the EAC thread who would donate mining time here and there for such a good cause.
AtlantisPlatform

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 11:51:49 PM

well I see they got doge back up on cryptsy but no eac. Thought they might add eac during the maintenance time.  soon i suppose, soon very soon. I finally quit mining eac today after many days,  as the diff is too high, and the price is too low. Mining doge at the moment which I hate, but I mine what ever pulls in the most money. When you have thousands invested in mining equipment you have to be smart and mine where the money is, even if is in the doge pit.
earthcoin (OP)

Activity: 756

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2014, 12:01:57 AM

Well community we have had some great developments since EarthCoin's birth.  I won't rehash debates, arguments, acceptance, conspiracies, excitement and belief.  You guys have been great though for the most part in your contributions and the merchants and charitable organizations and the like.  To read about a student body in Italy whose belief in the currency promotes their own views of sustainability and the future is simply humbling.  From our perspective EarthCoin is far from a pump and dump but more as a gift to humanity to eliminate borders and barriers and differences - mainly paper money currency differences!  However do not kid yourself that many people if not a majority at the beginning of the creation of a crypto-currency, have pure profit in mind and it is totally understood and expected.  Time horizons and especially beliefs are simply different.  This is not a bad thing but definitely something the community should understand is a "necessary evil."

Merchants, Charitable Organizations, let alone speculators, have overhead or profits in mind.  At the beginning this accumulates on the sell side with tens of millions of coins distributed amongst tens of thousands of people but over on the buy side you have millions of coins distributed amongst only thousands of people.  Clearly there is an imbalance.  Until that equilibrium is reached where tens of millions of coins amongst tens of thousands of people selling equals tens of millions of coins amongst tens of thousands of people buying the price will have to fall.  Maybe we are already there but I doubt it.  Bitcoin took two years to reach this level of sustainability.  However we have many advantages over Bitcoin.

We are more advanced.  We are faster, more efficient and have the luxury of all coins that have come before us to spread the information so our adoptability portion of time has definitely been condensed!  Three weeks doubtful ha!  However there is definitely something happening with $35,000USD worth of trade occurring in a 24 hour period.  What we also have is us, the EarthCoin development team and extended organization - more valuable than anything any coin has ever had.  You!

In saying that, there is only one way to build the buy side of a coin and speed up its adoptability and that is the spread of accurate information.  So I feel in a extremely short period of time I/we have definitely got the engine running.  It is sputtering and needs some injection line cleaner and clearly more fuel, but it is running.  I will be cutting back on the menial tasks and reducing my frustration with the conspiracy theories and trying to bite my tongue with stupidity and I am asking the community to do what it does best - self-police, self-regulate.  I will be supporting all of you in much larger ways behind the scenes and you will be seeing the results of it on web pages, partnerships and publications as our organization is spreading and the possibilities of appearing in the Wall Street Journal and the like appear to not be too far away from reality.  I am not leaving but I am also not going to hold your hand through the fluctuations of adoption.  I literally have worked myself into a frenzy and have been severely sick for the entire week getting progressively worse because there are no moments to rest.  You are all big boys and girls here, more educated with what we are doing than anyone as evidenced by your participation on the message board alone.  Do what you do best, create opportunity, spread accurate information regarding EarthCoin and ask people a very simple question - Why is your paper money worth anything?  Their answer will sound comical when compared to a decentralized mechanism with 100% transparency and accountability.  As an aside, if you follow economics, there is a reason that the Federal Reserve stopped issuing the M3 numbers in its publications.  The value of the money supply simply shot right off the sheet!  Even when the graph was scaled logarithmically, it still looked ridiculous.  There was no solution other than to stop publishing it.  That is the value behind paper money.

So I will be back on Monday and will be working in the shadows for the weekend.  There will definitely be many surprises and wonderful events occurring in the near future.  I am not even aware of what some will be - but I know they are coming because I can feel and see what is happening with our community, providers, moderators and contributors.   Don't burn the house down and just stay healthy, we will buy the rest! Wink

A (real) Grass Roots Revolution :: http://www.GetEarthCoin.com >> Get Involved!
Pages: « 1 ... 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 [259] 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 ... 579 »
  Print  

Jump to: