Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:05:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 [312] 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 ... 400 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Catcoin - Scrypt meow!  (Read 470643 times)
CatCoinForums

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 11:54:10 AM

One thing I wasn't too happy about tonight was getting an email from http://www.catcoinforum.com/ to my registered email account urging me to switch to poolerino. I'm not sure what affiliation the forum owner has with that pool, but considering they were on the wrong fork, it probably didn't help matters.

Anyway. Bed time. Ciao.
Today's fail might have happened because Catcoinforum sent that email -- it definitely played its role in causing Poolerino to have >=51% network hash. Why is the forum choosing only one pool anyway? Did they pay him?

I don't know, but I'm not happy with the way the owner seems to "speak" for the community on more than one occasion in this thread. It's fantastic he's got a forum for Catcoin, and much respect to him for maintaining it and running it, but this is more or less an ad-hoc democracy. There's no hierarchy.

He announced in this thread when we were debating the fork a thread on his forum on whether or not the coin should fork. As far as I'm concerned this thread is the official thread, and any decisions about Catcoin's development should be made here. It's bad enough as it is in here sometimes when there's a panic on. We need coordination. Not discord. If he can help coordinate efforts, that would be great, but there can't be several people making rogue decisions that could cause even more confusion. It gets messy and it harms Catcoin.

Anyway, I really must go now. See ya.  Smiley

Lol. Poolerino was on the wrong fork, that is what caused the issue. I never FORCED anyone to sign up at poolerino everyone had a choice to choose which pool they wanted, and many chose coinium.. Nullu what pool did you choose? All i did was suggest the pool since it actually being the number 1 pool and also it was the first pool that help supported catcoin when it was in the dark.

Just look at what happend when poolerino went down everyone changed over to coinium, that was there own descion and thats why the admin had to close registrations cause of a 51%. If Mike was acctually online he could of closed the registrations when it was at 40-45%.

Overserio are you still mad that i used your information or something? well ive changed that now to the official website & i dont ask for donations in every post, there going back into the community anyway running giveaways is costy but aslong as its keeping the community happy im happy.

Mainly, you should all be thanking me for emailing all the catcoin supporters about this fork and telling them to point there hashrate back to catcoin.

Disappointed in Nullu, even thinking this.

I don't want to be mean and I've been quite for a while now but this is starting to get annoying (although appart from your current attitude, I have nothing against you, heck I even contributed on getting your forum on the OP post as fast at it did and advertising it and my posts are still there for reference)

You've been advertising Poolerino for quite a while (I have nothing against this pool and been mining there most of the time), here on your forums, irc and trought emails, you had something going on with under the table and this started when you decided to force the fork on others and it went even beyong that you wanted to do a hostile takeover and to succed you've your own little group behind the scenes. Look what happened, I warned you and others and asked you to be carefull, and take some time, so please just stop with this already and be glad that it stoped at that and didn't go beyond, if it wasn't for the strong cat community this would have been a fatal error.

Mainly, you should all be thanking me for emailing all the catcoin supporters about this fork and telling them to point there hashrate back to catcoin.

Here we go again, Do you think that anyone that mines altcoins doesn't check this section on a regular basis and didn't know about fork? why do you want to take credit for this when EVERYONE tried to spread the information on Reddit and on many cryptocurrencies forums including this one.

So again lets work together as a COMMUNITY to help this coin, no one is entitled to lead anything here, because anyone here is involved in a way or another and some more than you are and you'll ever do. So to resume I agree totaly with Nullu and trust me we aren't the only one that thinks like this, I'm sure alot of people thinks the same.

So let this be over, and let it be a lesson learned, and lets think about the future for now

Kuro i was waiting for you to chip in

Please tell me this is some sort of joke?? I had something going under the table with poolerino? LOL. Like what?

If they check this section on a regular basis then by all means they have the option to choose which pool to go to, since all pool owners post there advertisements here..

"So again lets work together as a COMMUNITY to help this coin"
I'm glad you have learnt your lesson and it seems to have worked on what i said to you.

I always aim to work together as a community, the whole reason i created a forum. The whole reason i created a poll for the fork, giveaways & many other reasons.

If you really think me suggesting poolerino to use as a pool caused this then you are kind fucked up. Poolerino was on the wrong fork along with the registrations still be open at 51%. Even with the launch of catcoin, poolerino managed to get the most miners.. since it being the #1 Pool.

End of discussion.
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dotnetmin

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 12:05:07 PM

Kann ich den thread auch mal sehen ? Find nix.

Hi, can any body tell me what happens the last 12 hours @ poolerino pool
Did mine the whole night, no coins in my wallet, poolerino down

WTF, some here
Hope they recover soon

He is located in germany. maybe he is working on problems ad will leave a message here

I can tell you what happend. Look at the German Litecointalk Thread  Sad

Klar https://litecointalk.org/index.php?topic=11549.0
Mikellev

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 12:15:31 PM

Danke......!

kuroman

Activity: 588
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 12:27:08 PM

One thing I wasn't too happy about tonight was getting an email from http://www.catcoinforum.com/ to my registered email account urging me to switch to poolerino. I'm not sure what affiliation the forum owner has with that pool, but considering they were on the wrong fork, it probably didn't help matters.

Anyway. Bed time. Ciao.
Today's fail might have happened because Catcoinforum sent that email -- it definitely played its role in causing Poolerino to have >=51% network hash. Why is the forum choosing only one pool anyway? Did they pay him?

I don't know, but I'm not happy with the way the owner seems to "speak" for the community on more than one occasion in this thread. It's fantastic he's got a forum for Catcoin, and much respect to him for maintaining it and running it, but this is more or less an ad-hoc democracy. There's no hierarchy.

He announced in this thread when we were debating the fork a thread on his forum on whether or not the coin should fork. As far as I'm concerned this thread is the official thread, and any decisions about Catcoin's development should be made here. It's bad enough as it is in here sometimes when there's a panic on. We need coordination. Not discord. If he can help coordinate efforts, that would be great, but there can't be several people making rogue decisions that could cause even more confusion. It gets messy and it harms Catcoin.

Lol. Poolerino was on the wrong fork, that is what caused the issue. I never FORCED anyone to sign up at poolerino everyone had a choice to choose which pool they wanted, and many chose coinium.. Nullu what pool did you choose? All i did was suggest the pool since it actually being the number 1 pool and also it was the first pool that help supported catcoin when it was in the dark.

Just look at what happend when poolerino went down everyone changed over to coinium, that was there own descion and thats why the admin had to close registrations cause of a 51%. If Mike was acctually online he could of closed the registrations when it was at 40-45%.

Overserio are you still mad that i used your information or something? well ive changed that now to the official website & i dont ask for donations in every post, there going back into the community anyway running giveaways is costy but aslong as its keeping the community happy im happy.

I don't want to be mean and I've been quite for a while now but this is starting to get annoying (although appart from your current attitude, I have nothing against you, heck I even contributed on getting your forum on the OP post as fast at it did and advertising it and my posts are still there for reference)

You've been advertising Poolerino for quite a while (I have nothing against this pool and been mining there most of the time), here on your forums, irc and trought emails, you had something going on with under the table and this started when you decided to force the fork on others and it went even beyong that you wanted to do a hostile takeover and to succed you've your own little group behind the scenes. Look what happened, I warned you and others and asked you to be carefull, and take some time, so please just stop with this already and be glad that it stoped at that and didn't go beyond, if it wasn't for the strong cat community this would have been a fatal error.

Here we go again, Do you think that anyone that mines altcoins doesn't check this section on a regular basis and didn't know about fork? why do you want to take credit for this when EVERYONE tried to spread the information on Reddit and on many cryptocurrencies forums including this one.

So again lets work together as a COMMUNITY to help this coin, no one is entitled to lead anything here, because anyone here is involved in a way or another and some more than you are and you'll ever do. So to resume I agree totaly with Nullu and trust me we aren't the only one that thinks like this, I'm sure alot of people thinks the same.

So let this be over, and let it be a lesson learned, and lets think about the future for now

Please tell me this is some sort of joke?? I had something going under the table with poolerino? LOL. Like what?

If they check this section on a regular basis then by all means they have the option to choose which pool to go to, since all pool owners post there advertisements here..

I'm glad you have learnt your lesson and it seems to have worked on what i said to you.

I always aim to work together as a community, the whole reason i created a forum. The whole reason i created a poll for the fork, giveaways & many other reasons.

If you really think me suggesting poolerino to use as a pool caused this then you are kind fucked up. Poolerino was on the wrong fork along with the registrations still be open at 51%. Even with the launch of catcoin, poolerino managed to get the most miners.. since it being the #1 Pool.

End of discussion.

Denie it all you want, but will leave it at this for now.

So just to clarify

Ever heard of influence? When you advertise something 12211500 times and in an opinioned way people become aware of it especially when you see someone do it for others, and like I mentioned above you've been pushing Poolireno agressevely since you started pushing for fork and he joined you row. So to conclude, Yes you didn't force people to join Poolerino, but you pushed them to do so. and if you didn't middle things would have moved on differently.

Are you kidding me? you've been trying to lead actions, force your way trough, tried to do a hostile take over WIHOUT ASKING OTHERS FOR THEIR OPINION, AND AS A RESULT IT ALMOST KILLED THE COIN, and you are trying now to give me some lesson about it...

If you really think me suggesting poolerino to use as a pool caused this then you are kind fucked up. Poolerino was on the wrong fork along with the registrations still be open at 51%. Even with the launch of catcoin, poolerino managed to get the most miners

Yes, your actions had something to do with it and there is nothing fucked about it, although the people who joined the pool without checking the hashrate are also at fault , and as a fact  poolerino hash rate was 20-40Mh/s before fork (on a 230Mhs network hashrate) (I was mining there till the I saw the hash rate going above 50% and you can check my previous post, I asked people to join other pools and comes back to poolerino once the situation is more stable)

since it being the #1 Pool.

Like I mentioned, Poolerino had a low hashrate before fork, yes Poolerino has 60 confirmations which is great, but other pools contribute with a much lower confirmation rate, (but suprisingly you've never talked about those).

amarian12

Activity: 619
Merit: 501

https://www.massict.com/

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2014, 12:31:05 PM

###################################################################################################
[ANN] [P2POOL] [LTC] [DGC] [WDC] [CRC] [CSC] [CAT] [DOGE] e-pool.net
###################################################################################################
Introducing..  Catcoin Pool

stratum+tcp://cat.e-pool.net:9993

For getwork clients replace stratum+tcp:// with http://

No registration required. Just join, mine and get paid.

cgminer -o stratum+tcp://cat.e-pool.net:9993 -u YourWalletAddress -p password --scrypt

Currently in a very early phase, so results may vary. Also suport for LTC, CSC, CRC, WDC, DGC, DOGE

Visit : http://e-pool.net for info!

Thanks!

Imagine a future where IT infrastructures monitor themselves, are able to predict and respond to future business needs and can protect and heal themselves automatically.
CatCoinForums

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 12:34:42 PM

Anyway. Bed time. Ciao.

End of discussion.

Denie it all you want, but will leave it at this for now.

So just to clarify

Ever heard of influence? When you advertise something 12211500 times and in an opinioned way people become aware of it especially when you see someone do it for others, and like I mentioned above you've been pushing Poolireno agressevely since you started pushing for fork and he joined you row. So to conclude, Yes you didn't force people to join Poolerino, but you pushed them to do so. and if you didn't middle things would have moved on differently.

Are you kidding me? you've been trying to lead actions, force your way trough, tried to do a hostile take over WIHOUT ASKING OTHERS FOR THEIR OPINION, AND AS A RESULT IT ALMOST KILLED THE COIN, and you are trying now to give me some lesson about it...

This has broke me. Pwhahaha! Force my way through? Hostile take over? Without asking for their opinion? Killed the coin? YOU FORGOT I NEARLY KILLED EVERYONE WITH A HEART-ATTACK.
Force my way through? to where? and No i wasnt going for a hostile take over. I created a poll to ask for their opinion about this fork and they all had the choice to vote anonymously, i never nearly killed the coin lol, all i did was suggest a fucking pool.

That up there ^^ is a prime example of what a little bitch is.

I've explained what i needed to explain, why should i even be explaining my self to you? the number #1 over-exaggerator in this thread you need to chill the fuck out.

Dont bother replying to this post Kuro.
johnny_non

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 12:58:06 PM

LET'S PLAY SOME POKER!!!
they have seven nine player tables for us cats
https://pocketrocketscasino.com/play
so let's have a poker night
leave a comment of when you can play at
http://www.reddit.com/r/catcoins/comments/1uggv6/lets_play_some_poker/
let's coordinate this

send your strays CAT: 9W4aXggw9bgraD88j77fZg7aT8Lnb4mkTw  Everyone has a Dream: DKDB1yj2ohbakpQQvUZsCEWow6K2CDDggD
p2pool.name

Activity: 66

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2014, 01:04:04 PM

FEE=0% next 36 hours !

Come and join p2pool.name:9333.
We need more diversity !
Join a p2pool and forget about changing the pool every few minutes.

You can check our actual fee with http://p2pool.name:9333/fee.

Cryptocoins are based on peer 2 peer. Our pools should also!
Join a p2pool today and give our CAT's strength and diversity for a long live.

Happy mining
Knauf1 Smiley

Don't struggle with pools.
Join p2pool now.

32 hours left with no fee !

Try it. It's easy Smiley

Check out our p2pool-node at http://p2pool.name
Last1212

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 01:11:33 PM

addnode needed, can't sync. May smb post it pls

Some donate will be good))))))
LTC: LLEhzonntRjo4pLqaw93ZQzw8Qdx3HQ2k7        DOGE: DCty26Yk5kbG2NfoknoyY3UajPzsmbhXP9
WDC: WYJW8RYrc3C8K7duaAWqs8YayMLLNEkWBC        CAT: 9nJcehD9dkcsrrVmJxnLJRFc61158nTvvP
nevrending

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2014, 01:17:10 PM

Well, new Indonesian based Catcoin Pool Smiley

http://cat.garudapool.com/

Miawz~

Just Another humble Catcoin Pool Smiley

0% Fee
Stratum
Vardiff
Indonesian Based
60 Confirmations

http://cat.garudapool.com/
pussy

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 01:22:42 PM

where the hell is the increased value supposively that was talked about this coin has done nothing but drop steadily i wish i had never heard of it im stuck with 4k

Are you serious? Did you bet your life savings on a cryptocurrency???
Are you serious? Of course not but i feel the sting of a 60-70 percrent decrease on 4k coins dont be an idiot and try and insult me everyone here is trying to make money and no one likes loosing that much.  When do you pull the plug and eat the perverbial cat shit sandwich and beat the wife i dont have so ill settle for the eyes of everyone reading this post.  Look i would love a feel good ending to this story but........like i said just venting

Vent if you want. Don't bet what you can't afford to lose buddy. This is not a market for pussies. Grow some balls or sell up and get a job.
shut up punk you couldnt lift one of my balls to place in your arrogant mouth.  I would remove yours but your just a pussy that pounds keys cuz you cant pound anything else.  Why you had to make this personal i have no idea.  A forum is a place where peeps can speak there mind or discuss topics no need to try and be tough cuz you know damn well you have never been in your whole life. 
Minerz

Activity: 120

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 01:34:35 PM

CAT is so fucking epic fail.This happens when dev has no fucking clue of anything. Iam glad that i have only 200 cats and i got them after couple hours of mining so nothing to lose.

I pity the people who actually spent money on this Sad

PhoneBloks

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 01:39:20 PM

My wallet does not synchronize Sad ... (12 hours behind still there) ... can someone help me what to do please ?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
FanEagle
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1114

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 01:40:18 PM

Finally PocketRocket listened to me, catcoins accepted!

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
userpacman

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2014, 01:41:24 PM

About new poker room.. Please help me keeping this thread high in the page, post a comment here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=399846.0

Join our DOPE pool - 1% fee - register now!
http://dope.internetarena.it
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 01:50:33 PM

CAT is so fucking epic fail.This happens when dev has no fucking clue of anything. Iam glad that i have only 200 cats and i got them after couple hours of mining so nothing to lose.

that's what happens when you copy a clonecoin

CatCoinForums

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 01:51:00 PM

My wallet does not synchronize Sad ... (12 hours behind still there) ... can someone help me what to do please ?
Go to:
User/AppData/Roaming/Catcoin/ < Remove everything EXCEPT FROM WALLET.DAT

Then run the wallet as admin, let it sync. This is what i did, since i was having the same problem yesterday.
loader140

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 01:59:55 PM

Even if this coin is a fail I will still support it to the end as it is the coin I have made the most from and I like the sound/look of as it really appeals to a lot of people as it is a well known pet and generally associated with good luck to lots.

My mate made 0.4 BTC from the first 2 days of this coin with only 550K/hash and that is quite a lot for that hash rate, so this coin isn't a fail if it is that valuable (he had about 380 (+/-10)) so I think this coin is one of the best about and so does he, I admit the fork and the start was a FAIL but what coins aren't, mooncoin was a fail at launch, no one could mine for about an hour when diff was already high, same with NDL and many others so it isn't just this coin which had a fail launch, also this is really the only coin which had no premine, EVEN BTC had premine and look at it,

Just my 2c
Northlander

Activity: 19

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 02:04:00 PM

Of course the cat/btc price will fall when btc/usd is on the rise.... It is too intertwined with fiat not to.
Minerz

Activity: 120

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 02:12:58 PM

Even if this coin is a fail I will still support it to the end as it is the coin I have made the most from and I like the sound/look of as it really appeals to a lot of people as it is a well known pet and generally associated with good luck to lots.

My mate made 0.4 BTC from the first 2 days of this coin with only 550K/hash and that is quite a lot for that hash rate, so this coin isn't a fail if it is that valuable (he had about 380 (+/-10)) so I think this coin is one of the best about and so does he, I admit the fork and the start was a FAIL but what coins aren't, mooncoin was a fail at launch, no one could mine for about an hour when diff was already high, same with NDL and many others so it isn't just this coin which had a fail launch, also this is really the only coin which had no premine, EVEN BTC had premine and look at it,

Just my 2c

This coin isnt any different than 99% of new coins.Just pump dump.Some arent even that.Maybe this was the best p&d coin ,but still shitcoin that isnt worth anything anymore and it never will.Hope dev team proves me wrong but i doubt it.

Cant compare any coin to bitcoin.Bitcoin is THE altcoin and it was first.There allways going to be bitcoin and the other coins.
Pages: « 1 ... 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 [312] 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 ... 400 »
  Print  

Jump to: