Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:30:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 [314] 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 ... 400 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Catcoin - Scrypt meow!  (Read 470643 times)
loader140

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 04:57:11 PM

Yes you did delete it. Anyone who visited your forums yestarday saw it was there.

Oh if you still think you didn't delete it, then it comes to fact that threads & posts gets deleted mysteriously on your "so called cat-community forums" which then I'll suggest you to inspect your SQL or software or whatever.. lol.

How do you know the poster didn't delete it?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
raistlinthewiz

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2014, 04:58:16 PM

Yes you did delete it. Anyone who visited your forums yestarday saw it was there.

Oh if you still think you didn't delete it, then it comes to fact that threads & posts gets deleted mysteriously on your "so called cat-community forums" which then I'll suggest you to inspect your SQL or software or whatever.. lol.

How do you know the poster didn't delete it?

I'm the owner of coinium & poster of the thread lol.

Maverickthenoob

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2014, 04:59:54 PM

Who runs the CatCoinForums?

Why are you deleting Raistlinthewizs posts about coinium and why are you sending out email blasts telling everyone to use poolerino? You caused a 51% yesterday with that shit.

Either start managing your forum like an unbiased community or shut it down, you're only doing irreparable harm by playing favorites and acting as the official forums.........

Who the fuck are you to tell me what to do. Rastlin "post" wasn't deleted, it wasnt even in the system or the backup logs. There was no reason for someone to delete it anyway, if its much trouble why cant he just re-post it instead of causing yet again another argument thats not needed.

Fair-play this community is starting to go down hill..

few of you are starting to act like little bitches, just chill the fuck out, yes i admit "Suggesting" only one pool in an email was a bad descion, but it wasnt my fucking fault if he was on the wrong fork let alone 51% since he could of closed registrations & I NEVER FORCED ANYONE TO SIGN UP AT POOLERINO, YOU SEEN AS SOON AS POOLERINO WAS DOWN THEY WENT TO COINIUM, I NEVER TOLD THEM TOO.. THEY DID IT ON THERE OWN!

Wow, that's pretty telling. Fair play may be going down hill, but you seem to be behind most of it. I don't care if you deleted the post or not, all I was pointing out is that by being biased you're hurting this community. Chill Out. Good job banning the dev of the largest pool on the network, that's clearly gonna win you some points. You are acting as the official forums, ACT LIKE IT.

Board of Directors - Catcoin
Personal: CAT: 9pndWw3qmPiWm2jQRw5pRAVEfJN4LzaD1f  BTC: 1Jo1394CraTgC8bKFzDdEMdks2DroB6VBe
CAT Dev Donation CAT: 9gZpz58KzYr1WKBN8DfPkZPAEt5wfZ4UKT BTC: 1MeRkKfRRfC86BQWEx5gsq68bDHe7dgs3o
kuroman

Activity: 588
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 05:02:28 PM
Last edit: January 05, 2014, 05:43:58 PM by kuroman

One thing I wasn't too happy about tonight was getting an email from http://www.catcoinforum.com/ to my registered email account urging me to switch to poolerino. I'm not sure what affiliation the forum owner has with that pool, but considering they were on the wrong fork, it probably didn't help matters.

Anyway. Bed time. Ciao.
Today's fail might have happened because Catcoinforum sent that email -- it definitely played its role in causing Poolerino to have >=51% network hash. Why is the forum choosing only one pool anyway? Did they pay him?

I don't know, but I'm not happy with the way the owner seems to "speak" for the community on more than one occasion in this thread. It's fantastic he's got a forum for Catcoin, and much respect to him for maintaining it and running it, but this is more or less an ad-hoc democracy. There's no hierarchy.

He announced in this thread when we were debating the fork a thread on his forum on whether or not the coin should fork. As far as I'm concerned this thread is the official thread, and any decisions about Catcoin's development should be made here. It's bad enough as it is in here sometimes when there's a panic on. We need coordination. Not discord. If he can help coordinate efforts, that would be great, but there can't be several people making rogue decisions that could cause even more confusion. It gets messy and it harms Catcoin.

Anyway, I really must go now. See ya.  Smiley

Lol. Poolerino was on the wrong fork, that is what caused the issue. I never FORCED anyone to sign up at poolerino everyone had a choice to choose which pool they wanted, and many chose coinium.. Nullu what pool did you choose? All i did was suggest the pool since it actually being the number 1 pool and also it was the first pool that help supported catcoin when it was in the dark.

Just look at what happend when poolerino went down everyone changed over to coinium, that was there own descion and thats why the admin had to close registrations cause of a 51%. If Mike was acctually online he could of closed the registrations when it was at 40-45%.

Overserio are you still mad that i used your information or something? well ive changed that now to the official website & i dont ask for donations in every post, there going back into the community anyway running giveaways is costy but aslong as its keeping the community happy im happy.

Mainly, you should all be thanking me for emailing all the catcoin supporters about this fork and telling them to point there hashrate back to catcoin.

Disappointed in Nullu, even thinking this.

I don't want to be mean and I've been quite for a while now but this is starting to get annoying (although appart from your current attitude, I have nothing against you, heck I even contributed on getting your forum on the OP post as fast at it did and advertising it and my posts are still there for reference)

You've been advertising Poolerino for quite a while (I have nothing against this pool and been mining there most of the time), here on your forums, irc and trought emails, you had something going on with under the table and this started when you decided to force the fork on others and it went even beyong that you wanted to do a hostile takeover and to succed you've your own little group behind the scenes. Look what happened, I warned you and others and asked you to be carefull, and take some time, so please just stop with this already and be glad that it stoped at that and didn't go beyond, if it wasn't for the strong cat community this would have been a fatal error.

Mainly, you should all be thanking me for emailing all the catcoin supporters about this fork and telling them to point there hashrate back to catcoin.

Here we go again, Do you think that anyone that mines altcoins doesn't check this section on a regular basis and didn't know about fork? why do you want to take credit for this when EVERYONE tried to spread the information on Reddit and on many cryptocurrencies forums including this one.

So again lets work together as a COMMUNITY to help this coin, no one is entitled to lead anything here, because anyone here is involved in a way or another and some more than you are and you'll ever do. So to resume I agree totaly with Nullu and trust me we aren't the only one that thinks like this, I'm sure alot of people thinks the same.

So let this be over, and let it be a lesson learned, and lets think about the future for now

Kuro i was waiting for you to chip in

Please tell me this is some sort of joke?? I had something going under the table with poolerino? LOL. Like what?

If they check this section on a regular basis then by all means they have the option to choose which pool to go to, since all pool owners post there advertisements here..

"So again lets work together as a COMMUNITY to help this coin"
I'm glad you have learnt your lesson and it seems to have worked on what i said to you.

I always aim to work together as a community, the whole reason i created a forum. The whole reason i created a poll for the fork, giveaways & many other reasons.

If you really think me suggesting poolerino to use as a pool caused this then you are kind fucked up. Poolerino was on the wrong fork along with the registrations still be open at 51%. Even with the launch of catcoin, poolerino managed to get the most miners.. since it being the #1 Pool.

End of discussion.

Denie it all you want, but will leave it at this for now.

So just to clarify

If they check this section on a regular basis then by all means they have the option to choose which pool to go to, since all pool owners post there advertisements here..

Ever heard of influence? When you advertise something 12211500 times and in an opinioned way people become aware of it especially when you see someone do it for others, and like I mentioned above you've been pushing Poolireno agressevely since you started pushing for fork and he joined you row. So to conclude, Yes you didn't force people to join Poolerino, but you pushed them to do so. and if you didn't middle things would have moved on differently.

"So again lets work together as a COMMUNITY to help this coin"
I'm glad you have learnt your lesson and it seems to have worked on what i said to you.

Are you kidding me? you've been trying to lead actions, force your way trough, tried to do a hostile take over WIHOUT ASKING OTHERS FOR THEIR OPINION, AND AS A RESULT IT ALMOST KILLED THE COIN, and you are trying now to give me some lesson about it...

This has broke me. Pwhahaha! Force my way through? Hostile take over? Without asking for their opinion? Killed the coin? YOU FORGOT I NEARLY KILLED EVERYONE WITH A HEART-ATTACK.
Force my way through? to where? and No i wasnt going for a hostile take over. I created a poll to ask for their opinion about this fork and they all had the choice to vote anonymously, i never nearly killed the coin lol, all i did was suggest a fucking pool.

That up there ^^ is a prime example of what a little bitch is.

I've explained what i needed to explain, why should i even be explaining my self to you? the number #1 over-exaggerator in this thread you need to chill the fuck out.

Dont bother replying to this post Kuro.

Of course I'll reply, why shouldn't I, but hey let's post some facts here. (and not like you've answer any of the facts I posted just looking at your last reply proves that once your are out of arguments your ressort to derailling and insulting.

ALL POOL OWNERS WHO LOWERED THE CONFIRMATIONS TO 60-50. PLEASE CONTACT "JUDGE" ON - www.catcoinforum.com - I WILL STICKY YOUR THREAD PROMOTING YOUR POOL. THIS IS MY THANK-YOU FOR LOWERING THE CONFIRMATIONS!

PEOPLE, NO NEED TO PANIC. CATCOIN IS A BRAND NEW COIN, JUST GIVE IT TIME.

http://www.catcoinforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=17

Ok great, then when other Pools do the same and even more and post on your forums like Coinium, you delete their post? is this in it self shows how biased your are, not even going to bother reposting the mail you sent, because I think most of people here received Now answer this

And this is just a single example, one of many I can go on, just don't want to put in a wall of a reply and no ones bothers to read it, but if required, I can post a couple more.

So you call people bitchs because they disagree with your way of doing thing and have the arguments to prove you wrong? is this what it is coming to?, or if anyone who agrees with you is part of the community and who doesn't is not part of the community ? long live the king catcoinforums ! this is what I'm talking about from the beginning, this kind of shitty attitude and self entitelement.
CatCoinForums

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 05:03:21 PM

And even better,

Update: Haha, I'm banned now from "so called cat-community forums".

You know why? Because I criticized them about %51 fork-of-fork issue that we had yesterday. And they deleted my posts & my pool's advert thread. And I'm banned now cause I revealed this...

Cant you read? Thats why you was banned.

You never revealed nothing, there is nothing to reveal.. i've explained myself on previous pages. No need to explain myself further to people that are taking the piss.

raistlinthewiz

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2014, 05:06:28 PM

Oh look he doesn't have the thread on his "backup logs". Smiley

But lol you forgot to delete the thread from Google Cache lol Smiley

Will you still continue to lie or just admit that you were mad with me criticizing you about "%51 fork-of-fork you caused yestarday" and deleted all my posts & coinium's thread?

Okay here's your catcoinforum.com's admin guys. Do whatever you like, accept it as "cat-coin community forum" or just deny it.. However you like it..

For the one's who like to try search themselves;
* https://www.google.co.uk/?gws_rd=cr#q=catcoinforum.com+coinium
* https://www.google.co.uk/?gws_rd=cr#q=site:catcoinforum.com+coinium

skillface

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 05:08:00 PM

Well at least we've moved from attacking the coin itself to shitflinging over forum drama I guess.
Nullu

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 05:10:16 PM

Well at least we've moved from attacking the coin itself to shitflinging over forum drama I guess.

Good, I guess? This coin has more drama than an Italian Opera.

BTC - 14kYyhhWZwSJFHAjNTtyhRVSu157nE92gF
CatCoinForums

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 05:10:20 PM

thats the logs, im looking through archives now.
etblvu1

Activity: 213

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 05:13:04 PM

If you bought the coins > 0.001 BTC each, think of it this way - your downside potential by keeping the coin is that you lose the remainder of the value of what you put (which is less than 45% of what you put in); the upside potential is - well, keep in mind this coin will never exist in more abundance than BTC itself, not many people know about this coin yet, but it is conceptually the most analogous to BTC of all the Scrypt coins. There may be some large holders who are out there trying to manipulate the market to make the coin seem worthless, in the hopes of vacuuming up as many coins as possible while it is still cheap - if so, it's up to you to hold tight and not be tricked by doom and gloom talk. It's never a good idea to act on panicked emotions of the moment - if you really are considering selling off, consider giving yourself 15 minutes to cool off, go take a walk or something, then if you still must, then go ahead, but at least you gave yourself time enough to avoid acting from panic of the moment, this sort of taking time will always improve the quality of decisions. And just remember, a lot of people sold off BTC at $5 each, after it crashed down from $30 each back in 2011, thinking they were limiting their losses. Just imagine what those people must feel about that decision now.
skillface

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 05:15:51 PM

If you bought the coins > 0.001 BTC each, think of it this way - your downside potential by keeping the coin is that you lose the remainder of the value of what you put (which is less than 45% of what you put in); the upside potential is - well, keep in mind this coin will never exist in more abundance than BTC itself, not many people know about this coin yet, but it is conceptually the most analogous to BTC of all the Scrypt coins. There may be some large holders who are out there trying to manipulate the market to make the coin seem worthless, in the hopes of vacuuming up as many coins as possible while it is still cheap - if so, it's up to you to hold tight and not be tricked by doom and gloom talk. It's never a good idea to act on panicked emotions of the moment - if you really are considering selling off, consider giving yourself 15 minutes to cool off, go take a walk or something, then if you still must, then go ahead, but at least you gave yourself time enough to avoid acting from panic of the moment, this sort of taking time will always improve the quality of decisions. And just remember, a lot of people sold off BTC at $5 each, after it crashed down from $30 each back in 2011, thinking they were limiting their losses. Just imagine what those people must feel about that decision now.

Yeah I bought in at around 0.001, so I'm just going to wait it out. It'll get back up there sooner or later.

And as for your 2011 BTC example, a similar thing just happened surprisingly enough. BTC hit around $1020 earlier despite the China ban and such. I bet anyone that sold after the crash late last year would be absolutely kicking themselves right now.
Nullu

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 05:17:54 PM

Quoted For Truth.

raistlinthewiz

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2014, 05:18:01 PM
Last edit: January 05, 2014, 05:34:45 PM by raistlinthewiz

thats the logs, im looking through archives now.

For the one's who like to try search themselves;
* https://www.google.co.uk/?gws_rd=cr#q=catcoinforum.com+coinium
* https://www.google.co.uk/?gws_rd=cr#q=site:catcoinforum.com+coinium

Will you still continue to lie or just admit that you were mad with me criticizing you about "%51 fork-of-fork you caused yesterday" and deleted all my posts & coinium's thread?

Now I'm banned for: "Flaming and causing a scene which isn't even true". Huh, Google cache doesn't say so?

foodies123

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 05:20:54 PM

look this is so easy any retard can get it, this is not about popularity and shit , it's also not a scam because there was no premine and I think the dev has little to no coins (hence the very few appearances and close to no promotion). If this coin gets any real use (businesses start accepting it) it will BLOW THE FUCK UP in value because it's scarce and hard to mine. so instead of bitching about it spam everything you can with the idea to accept catcoin and you'll see your profits skyrocket.

nope
utopianfuture

Activity: 602
Merit: 268

Internet of Value

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 05:23:29 PM

Please come here to support my PetCoin. Pet consists of Dog, Cat, Tiger and more... Would be hugely popular https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=400066.msg4328700#msg4328700

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄███████████████████▄
███████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
█████████████████████████
▐██████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
  TomoChain  •    •  TomoChain 
░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄███████████████████▄
███████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
Nullu

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 05:24:26 PM

look this is so easy any retard can get it, this is not about popularity and shit , it's also not a scam because there was no premine and I think the dev has little to no coins (hence the very few appearances and close to no promotion). If this coin gets any real use (businesses start accepting it) it will BLOW THE FUCK UP in value because it's scarce and hard to mine. so instead of bitching about it spam everything you can with the idea to accept catcoin and you'll see your profits skyrocket.

Agreed.

Want Catcoin to become a method of internet payment?

Request it both here and here.

If you're invested in Catcoin and you want it to soar, then the best thing you can do is promote it.

Nullu

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 05:25:25 PM

Please come here to support my PetCoin. Pet consists of Dog, Cat, Tiger and more... Would be hugely popular https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=400066.msg4328700#msg4328700

This thread is to discuss Catcoin.

foodies123

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 05:38:45 PM

Agreed.

Want Catcoin to become a method of internet payment?

Request it both here and here.

If you're invested in Catcoin and you want it to soar, then the best thing you can do is promote it.

done and done

nope
Evilish

Activity: 882
Merit: 563

Bitcoin to the moon!

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 05:46:09 PM

Count me as someone who will never, ever visit catcoinforums again. Boycott that shit. TY
Any specific reason for that?  Cheesy
raistlinthewiz

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2014, 05:48:15 PM

Count me as someone who will never, ever visit catcoinforums again. Boycott that shit. TY
Any specific reason for that?  Cheesy

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=380130.msg4328656#msg4328656

Pages: « 1 ... 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 [314] 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 ... 400 »
  Print  

Jump to: