Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:03:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 [216] 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 ... 624 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NobleCoin[NOBL] - 8% PoS | 1Yr+ | MARKETPLACE | PAY | GIFT | CHARITIES/MERCHANTS  (Read 1052966 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
murkster

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

CLOAKCOIN. NOBLECOIN. VERICOIN.

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2014, 06:36:40 AM

Hi Guys,

Just dropping by to let you guys know that its official: https://twitter.com/LazyCoins

You're one of the first coins we have accepted at our exchange to be traded at launch, which will probably be the biggest launch for any altcoins exchange yet. Since our announcement 8 days ago we have 1600 followers and 28 altcoins aceepted. We are working hard to launch beta on Sunday 6pm GMT. So for further updates please follow us https://twitter.com/LazyCoins. Retweet and show your support!

NOBL will be paired with ltc, btc and doge

Awesome many thanks to you and the devs!!

Smiley

~NOBLE: 9nob1eN1GAte3sbZsfPDkw74JDxT2hbXRo ~
murkster

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2014, 06:38:28 AM

Again voted 6 times Smiley

https://www.mintpal.com/voting

Now 6880!

But seriously Zeitcoin is above us and they are a few days old!

Let's show how strong our community is!

I really think it's important to get accepted on Mintpal to be taken seriously by new people

Thanks for the heads up again, I for one need the reminder. Voting now. Smiley

nobossage

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 07:04:06 AM

Bay!! Teзки!!

My login @ Internet is Noble Ossage )))))

Wink
MintPal - 7002
agx.io

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 07:49:35 AM

Big thanks to the NOBL community and the support you've shown us on Bitcointalk, Twitter, and our inbox. The response in the first 48 hours since opening registration has been tremendous. Follow us on Twitter or opt-in to our emails at agx.io to get the latest announcements - including the launch date for AGX!

- The Austin Global Team

Find us at:
agx.io
twitter.com/austinglobalx
austinglobal.tumblr.com
murkster

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2014, 09:54:18 AM

Big thanks to the NOBL community and the support you've shown us on Bitcointalk, Twitter, and our inbox. The response in the first 48 hours since opening registration has been tremendous. Follow us on Twitter or opt-in to our emails at agx.io to get the latest announcements - including the launch date for AGX!

- The Austin Global Team

Find us at:
agx.io
twitter.com/austinglobalx
austinglobal.tumblr.com

Registered Smiley

Many thanks for adding NOBLE!!

murkster

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2014, 09:55:24 AM

Is there a new version of the Mac Wallet available?  Version 1.0.0 has been crashing since Apple released Maverick 10.9.2 yesterday.  Cry

I tried to compile my own from the Github source; it won't work on my Mac - but, it will on my Linux machines (Huh).  I have been compiling other coins on my Mac, without any problems - even today. It just won't work for NobleCoin. 

A new version would be greatly appreciated - thanks!

I think my question got lost - anyone has an answer?

Not a mac user but heres a bump for you friend.

+1

james6546

Activity: 691
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 10:00:50 AM

Wanted to say that I completely agree with the dev here. Noblecoin has done a lot more than 90% of the other coins out there - and has a clear vision of where it wants to go and what it wants to achieve. I support it fully and as Digibyte has shown (it has 8,000 coin block rewards) you can have a lot of coins and be worth a lot more than Noble is at the moment.

Whenever people jump on new coins they're not 'early adopters', they're just chancers whose only hope for the coin is that it hits an exchange and they can dump it as quickly as possible.

If you are mining Noble now - even though it has been around for weeks - you are an early adopter. If you believe in the coin and you are holding some of it for the future, you are supporting the coin. You are getting a lot of Noble whilst it is very easy to get. If the coin grows - as we all hope - then you will in time be rewarded for your support.

However, this will not happen if at the first slump you jump ship to some other new coin and chance your arm on that. If you want Noble to increase in value: mine it, share it, donate to Noble charities, buy stuff with it, get a merchant to accept it, promote it - be part of the community.

Don't just moan about the value of the coin and the dev as if they personally owe you something. The dev in this instance has been communicative, has delivered everything they have said they would and are working hard at making this coin last. We can ensure the coin's survival by continuing to mine and continuing to help the community - oh, and also be prepared not to keep dumping the coin at whatever low price is offered.

Nice post  Smiley
vosnier

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 01:01:11 PM

hello guys! i have a big problem. i withdraw 932k noblecoin (full bkr) coinex-> at my noblecoin wallet ( i download the wallet 10mn before  Undecided  and is out of sync !
did he lost for ever? Can i cancelled the transaction? my adress is  9di46sHNyq1cTVBPw34Y2EHQ11dZetJywF

Sorry for my bad english i'm french student, please Rofo or the Forumers help me !  Cry
NorrisK
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 01:02:50 PM

Hey Rofo,

I'm really liking the look of your marketplace, it's coming along quite well - nice job! I especially like the look of your price filter so I'm probably going to steal the CSS from it and put it on Earthazaar.com Wink If I can help you out with anything just let me know.

nice to see people interested in sharing technology! best pm rofo with your offer to make sure he reads it! Smiley
NorrisK
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 01:03:51 PM

hello guys! i have a big problem. i withdraw 932k noblecoin (full bkr) coinex-> at my noblecoin wallet ( i download the wallet 10mn before  Undecided  and is out of sync !
did he lost for ever? Can i cancelled the transaction? my adress is  9di46sHNyq1cTVBPw34Y2EHQ11dZetJywF

Sorry for my bad english i'm french student, please Rofo or the Forumers help me !  Cry
just wait a while for it to sync. your address wont change from syncing. the coins should appear once fully synced!
Rofo (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2014, 01:05:52 PM

Wanted to say that I completely agree with the dev here. Noblecoin has done a lot more than 90% of the other coins out there - and has a clear vision of where it wants to go and what it wants to achieve. I support it fully and as Digibyte has shown (it has 8,000 coin block rewards) you can have a lot of coins and be worth a lot more than Noble is at the moment.

Whenever people jump on new coins they're not 'early adopters', they're just chancers whose only hope for the coin is that it hits an exchange and they can dump it as quickly as possible.

If you are mining Noble now - even though it has been around for weeks - you are an early adopter. If you believe in the coin and you are holding some of it for the future, you are supporting the coin. You are getting a lot of Noble whilst it is very easy to get. If the coin grows - as we all hope - then you will in time be rewarded for your support.

However, this will not happen if at the first slump you jump ship to some other new coin and chance your arm on that. If you want Noble to increase in value: mine it, share it, donate to Noble charities, buy stuff with it, get a merchant to accept it, promote it - be part of the community.

Don't just moan about the value of the coin and the dev as if they personally owe you something. The dev in this instance has been communicative, has delivered everything they have said they would and are working hard at making this coin last. We can ensure the coin's survival by continuing to mine and continuing to help the community - oh, and also be prepared not to keep dumping the coin at whatever low price is offered.

Thanks mate and everyone else who chipped in to support. Sometimes, responding to PM's and emails of criticism as best we can, we lose sight of the fact we have a lot of good guys here who do support us and are seeing what we see/understanding what we are trying to achieve. I really appreciate it as it reminds us that we have supporters as well as critics. In terms of promotional stuff, we are waiting to hear back on a number of avenues and people we are working with.

Hence why we don't like announcing it until we are sure, sometimes they get delayed or pushed back, sometimes the weekend or MtGox news slows it down. Often great ideas we're really excited for and want to reward end up not happening or being a scam. We don't want to announce things that are in the works sometimes and have them not pan out as that would be even worse in our eyes. But we're constantly meeting up and in discussions with people behind the scenes trying to get NobleCoin out there and get some much needed love in terms of buyers/speculators/volume supporting what we're trying to achieve or even just gambling on our future price and profit. Again, we really appreciate the patience and support you guys continue to show. I'm really hoping we can announce soon the things we have been pushing for behind the scenes in terms of mainstream promotion and get some damn results!

Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 4920

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 02:39:34 PM

...I'm really hoping we can announce soon the things we have been pushing for behind the scenes in terms of mainstream promotion and get some damn results!

Looking forward to it!

Received my $100 Amazon Gift card today and Bought another one last night. Cheesy

Now if only amazon would get my damn cards back in stock! Cheesy

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
ZBBBB

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 02:59:47 PM

Thanks mate and everyone else who chipped in to support. Sometimes, responding to PM's and emails of criticism as best we can, we lose sight of the fact we have a lot of good guys here who do support us and are seeing what we see/understanding what we are trying to achieve. I really appreciate it as it reminds us that we have supporters as well as critics. In terms of promotional stuff, we are waiting to hear back on a number of avenues and people we are working with.

Hence why we don't like announcing it until we are sure, sometimes they get delayed or pushed back, sometimes the weekend or MtGox news slows it down. Often great ideas we're really excited for and want to reward end up not happening or being a scam. We don't want to announce things that are in the works sometimes and have them not pan out as that would be even worse in our eyes. But we're constantly meeting up and in discussions with people behind the scenes trying to get NobleCoin out there and get some much needed love in terms of buyers/speculators/volume supporting what we're trying to achieve or even just gambling on our future price and profit. Again, we really appreciate the patience and support you guys continue to show. I'm really hoping we can announce soon the things we have been pushing for behind the scenes in terms of mainstream promotion and get some damn results!

I just want to give some props to Rofo on this mindset he has. Rofo is one of the hardest working guys I have ever met, but his attitude and approach towards the future is what will take this coin into the years to come. Whenever we get on a hot lead or are working on things behind the scenes, he always wants to ensure whatever it is is 100% and is going to happen before he puts it out there for all to see. He isn't one of those devs who will just say something to get a pump and hurt the community by doing so. Every piece of information that comes out is validated beyond validation and has already happened before it is put into this thread or on the sight. Take the market place for example. It was tested and tested before it was announced but could have easily been talked about for weeks before release just to pump it. The same applies for everything in the works currently. There is a ton of stuff coming up, but until it happens and Rofo is 100% on it, it will stay hush hush as he simply has the communities best interest in mind. Noble is going places, people just need to stay strong and dedicated and it will pay off in the long run. The fact that we have any value at all 2 months after launch speaks volumes, consider ever other big alt in history (doge excluded...that thing is just a freak of nature) and every one was worth close to nothing for months and years. However, as time progresses, price increases. The infrastructure is in place, the team is solid, the community is behind it, and this is the formula for indisputable success.
CharityMiningPools

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2014, 04:48:44 PM

CharityMiningPools - Donate to Charity while you Mine!

nobl.charityminingpools.com

We managed to raise 42,964 NOBL (9.56356 USD) for the BitGive Foundation in February!

Sitewide Total Donations to the BitGive Foundation were $54.6001 USD based on current exchange rates
0.09482507 BTC (Rounded up to 0.1 BTC by CharityMiningPools) (54.6001 USD)

Transaction ID (BTC):
75a54a56b0a1a58f57a867329c3effcb02c499ba5b48decedfa0ae681c930341-000

May not seem like a lot, but every bit counts.

Let's get those numbers higher for the Month of March!  

All donations from the pool will be sent to The Water Project at the end of the month!

Come mine while making a difference.  

Mandatory 0.5% donation fee goes to The Water Project this month.  We welcome and encourage you to donate more to a good cause.

CharityMiningPools.com - Donate to Charity While you Mine!
BTC: 1AytEqfVYAywzM1BAKdjZWyjdiok8LgGeS     LTC: LWVPLBniwxBbEizjbe2Ab98Vubq18QGTBt
DOGE: DK4VKsA8kdVbZ2dc2CjNCsEPiPa8a2SF6B     NOTE: DrADbGTxvp4jbDFVgnwTiqk5vbAvqq2xi9
Rofo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2014, 04:52:52 PM
Last edit: March 01, 2014, 05:56:23 PM by Rofo

We're cautiously happy to announce that we have teamed up with @CoyoteWallStreet to take the promotion of NobleCoin to the next level.

First, we'd like to stress he has a lot of fans, and a lot of haters. We had to do research on both sides to make our decision on working with him. On one hand, his following and power of marketing when it comes to cryptocurrency is arguably second to none. He's aggressive, he's smart, and he sells. On the other hand, he does have a checkered past that he doesn't hide and he has a lot of haters who report deals gone sour. We invite you to read one of the first articles that pops up here and make your own decision. Ultimately, we appreciated the fact Coyote makes his personal details known, aggressively promoted DOGE throughout its rise, and addresses criticism as he does in the link we just shared. In our conversations with him, he also got extremely worried at one point that WE had screwed HIM, and offered to return a 350,000 bounty and end relations if we were just messing with him. I guess you can never really be sure in the crypto scene, but just this act alone helped us make a decision.

Edit: Round 1: Being promoted and tweeted to Mr. Cramer and Coyotes 33,000+ followers. It doesn't hurt to try Tongue
The wallet is promo. only - real address & private key not shown.

james6546

Activity: 691
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 05:05:23 PM

We're cautiously happy to announce that we have teamed up with @CoyoteWallStreet to take the promotion of NobleCoin to the next level.

First, we'd like to stress he has a lot of fans, and a lot of haters. We had to do research on both sides to make our decision on working with him. On one hand, his following and power of marketing when it comes to cryptocurrency is arguably second to none. He's aggressive, he's smart, and he sells. On the other hand, he does have a checkered past that he doesn't hide and he has a lot of haters who report deals gone sour. We invite you to read one of the first articles that pops up here and make your own decision. Ultimately, we appreciated the fact Coyote makes his personal details known, aggressively promoted DOGE throughout its rise, and addresses criticism as he does in the link we just shared. In our conversations with him, he also got extremely worried at one point that WE had screwed HIM, and offered to return a 350,000 bounty and end relations if we were just messing with him. I guess you can never really be sure in the crypto scene, but just this act alone helped us make a decision.

As far as I am concerned this looks like a great move. To be honest I have never really had much to do with twitter, but I think I am going to have to now, so thanks for that!
Hueristic
Legendary

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 05:12:49 PM

I really hope that's not the actual paper wallet they are displaying!

http://rt.com/usa/bloomberg-anchor-robbed-bitcoin-747/

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
Rofo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2014, 05:14:58 PM
Last edit: March 01, 2014, 05:29:38 PM by Rofo

Nope - promotional wallet picture only. We have a second address/private key locked for that.

lacrossewacker

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 05:22:16 PM

Howdy,

This is my first time posting, I actually just signed up for this site.  I've been following BTC for only a very brief period.  I actually just started back when PTS was taking off because it was somewhat Nvidia friendly and I had plenty of GPUs for that.

Anyways, after mucking around in a few other alt coins, Noble has really caught my attention.  Another user at my normal forum (OCN.net) recommended I take a look at Noble, and I gotta say, I'm pleased with what I see.  While other coins seem to be just sloppy $$$ makers (nothing wrong with that), this one seems to have a little bit of a more selfless goal.  I guess that goes without saying that the creator, Rofo, has put a lot of valuable thought and time into this.  I was previously an avid F@H user, but after 60 million points I thought I could give my cards a rest...JK Tongue

Noble seems like the perfect way to contribute to a good cause while still managing to cover the power bill Tongue

Looking forward for the future and the valuable information that I'll learn in this thread.
Hueristic
Legendary

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 05:42:54 PM

Nope - promotional wallet picture only. We have a second address/private key locked for that.

Good to know! That article I linked was pretty bad press! Smiley

Howdy,

This is my first time posting, I actually just signed up for this site.  I've been following BTC for only a very brief period.  I actually just started back when PTS was taking off because it was somewhat Nvidia friendly and I had plenty of GPUs for that.

Anyways, after mucking around in a few other alt coins, Noble has really caught my attention.  Another user at my normal forum (OCN.net) recommended I take a look at Noble, and I gotta say, I'm pleased with what I see.  While other coins seem to be just sloppy $$$ makers (nothing wrong with that), this one seems to have a little bit of a more selfless goal.  I guess that goes without saying that the creator, Rofo, has put a lot of valuable thought and time into this.  I was previously an avid F@H user, but after 60 million points I thought I could give my cards a rest...JK Tongue

Noble seems like the perfect way to contribute to a good cause while still managing to cover the power bill Tongue

Looking forward for the future and the valuable information that I'll learn in this thread.

PM me on OCN. There is a Noble thread there. I spent 6 years of my life folding and wish I had dedicated just one rig to BTC when It first started but at the time we were pushing for #1 and then the Chimp challenge so I never freed up the system. Man Hindsight! Not to mention that 7k electric bill! Cheesy

Pages: « 1 ... 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 [216] 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 ... 624 »
  Print  

Jump to: