Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 03:09:49 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Time to Sell Altcoins  (Read 5489 times)
Xardasim

Activity: 1624
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 10:53:06 AM

You can find good time with technique analysis. Technique analysis don't work well in cryptocurrency, but our facilities are very limited.
Second way is news, so if you analysis news truthly and without wasting time, you can find dip and high easily.
Starving_Marvin

Activity: 511
Merit: 250

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:26:11 AM

You should take a close look on every particular coin that you are interested in, so every coin has its own right time for buy/sell

bdfoysalhossain

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:45:32 AM

It depends on you. You can sell Altcoins when you are benefiting.
But in my opinion, the best time to sell Altcoins is the end of the year. The price of most Altcoins is increasing.
Dukjila

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:54:14 AM

Hy guys. Most of the time I use to trade with altcoins and I use to sell altcoins when they are above ICO price and giving some profit. I do not hold atlcoins for long time. What if you have some altcoins, what will be your strategy to use that coins? Is there any specific best time for every altcoin and when it is going well and we should sell ?? 
The best time to sell is of course the peak value. For example, today someone sold QuarkChain for $ 0.32 and after 7 hours can buy the same QKC but for $ 0.20. So here's the sale at $ 0.32 is the best time!  Smiley
Price ICO QKC - 0.0197 $  Roll Eyes
genuin

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:25:42 PM

I think the best time to sell altlcoin is by the end of the year. usually the moment is used to raise the price of bitcoin, but before that they first pump altcoin. if that does not happen then the opposite, which altcoin will pump after bitcoin down
trolltalk

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:11:47 PM

This Quarter of year is the best time to buy some altcoins and the best time to sell is year ends cause many altcoins have huge increased in that time, I didn't hold altcoins for long term cause it's really difficult to pick a potential coin and if i hold coin for long term holding i could choose bitcoin or ethereum due of this two coins is the best for long term holding.
Anandhi

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:48:42 PM

It depends on you. You can sell Altcoins when you are benefiting.
But in my opinion, the best time to sell Altcoins is the end of the year. The price of most Altcoins is increasing.

The best time to sell is when we already get benefit from it. Then we can start to wait again for the price to move down to buy and hold again till we get another profit.
consideritdone

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:50:16 PM

i know the best time to buy is yesterday, 2nd best time is today
litepresence

Activity: 358
Merit: 118

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:55:13 PM

Hy guys. Most of the time I use to trade with altcoins and I use to sell altcoins when they are above ICO price and giving some profit. I do not hold atlcoins for long time. What if you have some altcoins, what will be your strategy to use that coins? Is there any specific best time for every altcoin and when it is going well and we should sell ?? 

Market prize will change time to time, its like a gambling. we cant predict the price. But i am damn sure the price will fluctuate soon. So i suggest you to just buy bitcoin and other potential altcoins hold it for as much you expected, whenever the prize will be jump that time you can sell and make profit.
tranduc2101

Activity: 333
Merit: 10

Lifestyle & Wellness Platform

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:56:43 PM

The bes time of selling your altcoins is the end of every year . Always in this part of the year altcoin rich ther maximum .
I also hear a lot of people say that usually, prices will increase at the end of the year. But with the current situation, it is not entirely sure the price could rise. in 2018, Bitcoin and the crypto market will only be able to stabilize

wildan88
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1046

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:12:50 PM

I still hold my altcoin results from campaign, and now the price is mostly under ico price. time to sell, of course, I will wait at ico price. In addition, I also saw the project of the coin, if I'm sure I'll hold until the price is above ico price or waiting for the coin listed in a big market.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
vinbentrob

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:15:23 PM

When bitcoin rises and there is generally positive sentiment and price increase in the market of cryptocurrency. with the momentum of positive reaction , then you can start to sell your Altcoin forward!

Sowik

Activity: 532
Merit: 327

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:16:21 PM

I would advise you to learn Technical Analysis to get an idea of when to sell and buy the coins you choose.
Driggers95

Activity: 279
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:20:21 PM

That changes too much for me, I especially hold good coins so I don't easily make decision of selling them but if I see real problems with the execution of project or the team I would sell it at a good price.
I advise you to sell in some instances. Hold the coins is good but the most important thing is to pick yourself the potential coin. I still remember the first day I held a currency called Aatroxcoin. And now the price of this coin is $ 0

QDAO USDQ     |     Platinum QDAO StableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀   $1MLN BOUNTY POOL   / / / JOIN / / /   ▀█
WHITEPAPER           FACEBOOK           TWITTER           TELEGRAM           ANN THREAD
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:27:40 PM

The present.  Cheesy

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
Activitycoin

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:44:37 PM

You can find good time with technique analysis. Technique analysis don't work well in cryptocurrency, but our facilities are very limited.
Second way is news, so if you analysis news truthly and without wasting time, you can find dip and high easily.
You can use your won and other peoples analysis but I think now is the best time to hold and buying than selling, we are free to sell our coin any time whenever we want but wise people never decide to sell any time as they wait for it to be high and expensive, the most important that we invest to get profit so if you think selling now cannot give you profit then never sell just hold it with patience so according to the market analysis it is  not time to sell as market is red so hold and try to buy if you have capitalization with you.
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:44:31 AM

I will tell you a bit of my experience playing with atlcoin from 2014. we have to pay attention to the risk is to maximize profit or we will go bankrupt. why do I say so? because the movement of altcoin is very fluctuating. we can not guess the price that will be through it any how, but we can estimate the price will be naiik or down. for altcoin andqa trading should have some capital large enough to avoid losses. in choosing altcoin also you should really know about the dev altcoin. I'm not saying that altcoin trade is always profitable, but if you can pick a good coin and read a candle chart well then the profits will often be obtained  Cheesy
Selling the crypto coins follow the general rule and time on the basis of economical assumptions you may get the benefit in many cases if you obey the rules. Generally the market favors profit in case you are selling in a high market at high price.

On the other hand selling at low price in a low market will make your investment or trading useless. Now sell your Altcoin in a high market and not in a low market, simply depending on your stage if you are in profit then you can sell.
macchiato

Activity: 420
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:25:22 AM

I think the best time to sell altcoins is when the market goes bullish. Usually, it starts around Ber months and coins' values increase as December approaches. I am actually waiting for Ber months to arrive so that I can sell some of my holdings. The only strategy is by being updated with the news about that coin and by monitoring the price movements in exchange sites.

marsmyname

Activity: 332
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:30:02 AM

Best time to sell altcoins is when your profit target is achieved. That's the only way you can get maximum benefit from your investment. We don't sell altcoins just because there is small downward price of a coin.
Well, we have to have a clear target price, should not expect too high on the market price, so focus on research and price tracking, if there are profits you sell them, do not wait long. Their prices fluctuate often we will not anticipate.
Selling is some ratio is actually always a good thing to do and as long as you are making good profit, it is really all that counts. One rule with selling is never to get greedy, one way or the other, market will always get to retrace and you should always have the strategy in most cases to pull out how you want to be pulling off your trade. Decisions are easy to make in trading as long as you have both buying and selling strategy.

okala

Activity: 980
Merit: 114

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:33:39 AM

I think the best time to sell altcoins is when you sell and makes profits. Like every other business profit is what is important if after icos you can sell and make good return and not loss I think it will be good and if holding for long term is when you will makes profits it is also good.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: