Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:33:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Still did not get bounty rewards?  (Read 5099 times)
krixi

Activity: 86
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:24:36 AM

Surely I have to wait for it in the future

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lwtelencio

Activity: 253
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:25:06 AM

Yes this is my questions among all bounty hunters. In my 4 months on doing bounty i campaign i have promoted 2 ICO's already and the first one still counting the stakes and still working on the distribution of the tokens. Some had receive already and i thought about receiving too but until now no tokens found in my digital wallet even after searching it on etherscan if there are relatively made a transaction to my digital wallet address and there is none. I have gave my effort and quality time for them to promote their project that includes also the resources being used like internet connection fee and the electricity are all wasted for the project i guess. I think this could be my last project to promote and if i still will not get any rewards then quitting is an option.
I had friend with the same situation to you they never also receive token for the ICO they promoted, but they send a personal message to the bounty campaign manager, after fews days they receive.
badykvik

Activity: 895
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:27:13 AM

Well the best decision to take depends on you because you will the the person to do all the work but I suggest you should not quit bounty because of this because there are some good ones that reward their participants as soon as they can. Though some are bad, but you can still go for bounties with good manager and check the ranking and previous works of the manager before you join and be sure it is a reliable one before you join. I hope you get your rewards from the previous ones you have done as you try others.
Showmethebtc

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:28:42 AM

I can feel your frustration! I have had the same experience with you, but I still insist on doing bounty because of life. I don't have much economic income. I still have to rely on bounty to get profits! Maybe I will give up in the future! It shows that I really disheartened!
safem

Activity: 454
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 10:49:28 AM

I would say that most of us bounty hunters have various kinds of experience when it comes to bounty rewards after the end of bounty campaigns. As a matter of fact, its quite unfortunate that some of these bounty campaigns tend to make someone to be frustrated sometimes. Anyway, I will say this is part of the risks involved in bounty. I don't think quitting is an option. I will suggest that next time you should research well on the bounty you want to participate in . Don't give up yet. Surely, someday you will hit your target. 

☯ INJECTIVE PROTOCOL ☯ Bounty Running ☯
☯ Fast, Secure, and Fully Decentralized Trading ☯
kopisusu

Activity: 1050
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:04:43 AM

is your wallet correct? if your wallet is correct but you have not get payment then try be patient maybe the distribution has not finished but if you panic then ask on dev in telegram, if there is no any answer about it then you have to be patient maybe bounty you follow scam
kyukielou

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 11:09:37 AM

It takes time though. Those ICO's we have joined have timetables on when and how they wil distribute their payouts for their bounty program. All we need to do is wait and hoped for their project to br successful.
NetFreak199

Activity: 910
Merit: 520

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:14:30 AM

It takes time though. Those ICO's we have joined have timetables on when and how they wil distribute their payouts for their bounty program. All we need to do is wait and hoped for their project to br successful.
Participating in BOUNTY campaigns, you need to first analyze their ICO projects for prospects and relevance because of quite a lot of scam projects
digol

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:17:58 AM

I participate in bounty companies for about 3 months, got only one company tokens.  but I hope I will still receive remuneration from other companies.
btcluisdiki

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:23:51 AM

It's too early for you to quit and I think you just have to wait where I think the reward token will be soon to be paid on your eth wallet in due time. I believe in the saying "A winner never quit and quitter never wins"" and therefore if you are to apply for another bounty campaign, you should look for a good bounty manager with high rank with positive ratings and a good team members of the ICO project. Lastly, just check the spreadsheet and check for the members joining such bounty campaign and if you notice many high ranking members, then grab the opportunity to join.
Fulmand

Activity: 568
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:45:42 AM

Yes this is my questions among all bounty hunters. In my 4 months on doing bounty i campaign i have promoted 2 ICO's already and the first one still counting the stakes and still working on the distribution of the tokens. Some had receive already and i thought about receiving too but until now no tokens found in my digital wallet even after searching it on etherscan if there are relatively made a transaction to my digital wallet address and there is none. I have gave my effort and quality time for them to promote their project that includes also the resources being used like internet connection fee and the electricity are all wasted for the project i guess. I think this could be my last project to promote and if i still will not get any rewards then quitting is an option.
 Same feeling of disappointment I had felt, nowadays we had been observed that the growth of ICO's that not actively or immediately did their job are having more numbers now that greatly affect of the enthusiasm of the bounty hunters to do their task correctly because there is hesitation that it might happen again and again. Hunters make used their time and effort for the success of the campaign but it seems they did not put any consideration to it, distribution of tokens is the most awaited moment of every hunter, but again kudos for the bounty that doing their job well, thank you for that, and for that bounty that still gives the agony to the hunters, please do your job correctly.
Procopiogamscrypto

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:20:36 PM

Look at the scenario you had a picture out is now more likely happens many times in different ICO"s, the delaying of token distributions and even the token equivalent to a certain stake is put in a doubt, how the calculation comes out base on the allocate, the whole bounty tokens and etc. but the whole thing is just one test of your toughness, some proclaim their selves a lucky one for having a good payout in their respective campaign. Therefore, for me quitting is not a good option because of quitters will never win in any competition.
Mlowo

Activity: 182

www.daxico.com

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:28:57 PM

Until now I have never gotten a gift from a bounty campaign, because I have just been following a bounty campaign project, as his banyan campaign project is now not all success.

JaoBadjap

Activity: 532
Merit: 132

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 02:05:38 PM

Well this what we get actually from bounties, we dont get a hold of when we wanted to get paid. and this is for real, some might think doing bounties is for free but actually bounty hunters are paying it by time, electricity and some normal day stuff.
and the developers are the one who decided when we are going to get paid. and this actually okay for most of the projects. specially some bounties ended even the ICO isnt finished yet. so at this months of wait, you could be busy on other bounties. and also wait for the exchanges where your rewards will be exchanged. so all we can do is work, wait and get paid.
or you could take a lot of bounties so it might work time for a while.
and 1 tip for you is get patient and wait. hopes it help.
Bay_Harbour_Butcher

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:24:01 PM

that's not all bounty ico, because not all ico bounty have high integrity, and also sometimes very closed, or not transparent, maybe the distribution of bounty rewards will be done when the market is quite improved, all you can do is wait patiently

Gonzo1977

Activity: 87

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:27:19 PM

It is possible not to receive coins at all or receive them late, as it all depends because sometimes ICOs get posponed which means the bounty campaign is normally resumed, and lately some ICOs have dropped the ball entirely as they have problems with SEC
Denreal

Activity: 784
Merit: 6

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:33:08 PM

Do not count it yet as loss. There is still every possibility for you to get your reward from those two projects. Although, i have not been able to finish up with any bounty, to get paid, but i believe that the one i am presently doing will pay me when due.
kemonojim

Activity: 218

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:42:12 PM

I would like to know, what you follow is a scam project or a legitimate project, if you follow a valid project, Actually you have to be patient, until the token is accepted on the exchange. because usually some tokens are very slow to be accepted on the exchange, I suggest you wait until the time comes to sell all the tokens you get `
I think all the decisions are on you.
Winnerschapel

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:42:54 PM

You can ask your bounty manager or team project about that problem. I think you should understand the risk of doing bounty. If the project not reached soft/hard cap it could be not paying the bounty participants. This the case which all bounty participants must face.  I can say, you should move on and find another project.
vasil777

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:43:20 PM

If you do not pay your bounty for a long time, then you need to contact the bounty manager and ask him why you did not send the tokens. In this case, you need to keep everything under control.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: