Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 04:08:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Still did not get bounty rewards?  (Read 5099 times)
Denlv

Activity: 350
Merit: 39

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:47:48 PM

Yes this is normal thing becose im to dont get my bounty reward,the project where i participate  going hard on ico they dont get enought investments to launch project,and cant pay peoples bounty reward!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
c4ptch4

Activity: 172
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:50:32 PM

if you have not received the token you should contact the bounty manager but before that you do make sure you see the spreadsheet if you really receive the token, rejected or your eth address is correct
deep4u

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:51:33 PM

For me there are many of them in Bounty I have not received any thing they say soon  but that never comes. It all  depends on the Bounty manager and the company who has control for distribution.
lucemferrum01

Activity: 245
Merit: 10

The Future Of Work

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 05:51:58 PM

Yes this is my questions among all bounty hunters. In my 4 months on doing bounty i campaign i have promoted 2 ICO's already and the first one still counting the stakes and still working on the distribution of the tokens. Some had receive already and i thought about receiving too but until now no tokens found in my digital wallet even after searching it on etherscan if there are relatively made a transaction to my digital wallet address and there is none. I have gave my effort and quality time for them to promote their project that includes also the resources being used like internet connection fee and the electricity are all wasted for the project i guess. I think this could be my last project to promote and if i still will not get any rewards then quitting is an option.

Many bounty hunters has a bad experienced like that too and i experienced that too not only you. I'm still waiting too on my tokens in my last ICO project that i've join my stake is counted. And now i'm still not giving up in joining other ico project while waiting for my tokens.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
Whitepaper﹞﹝ANN THREAD﹞﹝TELEGRAM﹞﹝FACEBOOK﹞﹝TWITTER﹞﹝YOUTUBE
madushanperis11

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:58:08 PM

First I am really sorry to hear what has happened to your effort. There are few reasons where you will not get any reward from a bounty. The bounty might be a scam or you have not followed their rules correctly. IF you are sure you have complied their rules, then go ahead and contact the bounty manager directly so he might help you. As per my experience, If you fo 10 bounties, only 3-4 will get you a real reward.
zlt220

Activity: 189

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:58:44 PM

I also had such experience, this is common to all bounty hunter, for those that are still counting I think you should give them some times I'm sure they'll soon reward you, all I believe is that whenever a particular project has succeeded they will surely reward their bounty participants.
Chacon994

Activity: 169

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:01:21 PM

Yes this is my questions among all bounty hunters. In my 4 months on doing bounty i campaign i have promoted 2 ICO's already and the first one still counting the stakes and still working on the distribution of the tokens. Some had receive already and i thought about receiving too but until now no tokens found in my digital wallet even after searching it on etherscan if there are relatively made a transaction to my digital wallet address and there is none. I have gave my effort and quality time for them to promote their project that includes also the resources being used like internet connection fee and the electricity are all wasted for the project i guess. I think this could be my last project to promote and if i still will not get any rewards then quitting is an option.
Waiting for a bounty reward is a very bad thing. While we work to help them promote their projects, some ICO projects do not want to pay for us on this forum. I have participated in a number of ICO projects but very few will pay on time
Hughes_Ryan

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:03:05 PM

Please be patient. Surely you will receive a token from the bounty reward. Or if other people receive a token and you do not receive a token, then you should contact the project support
leetcoiner

Activity: 1056
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:05:34 PM

Usually the payment dates are specified in the rules. Typically this is 30-60 days after the ICO, if the ICO was successful. But it happens that you can wait for a year to pay.
kakehgilleh

Activity: 76

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:13:16 PM

just as I experienced you. dev has provided distribution to investors first and has not provided distribution to bounty participants for the reason that token price does not decrease drastically. but a few days later the token value falls and the bounty participants are not rewarded. that's a damned ICO. very unappreciative of the efforts of bounty participants who for months promoted their tokens but they did not appreciate it.
zorgo

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:14:24 PM

I participated in 3 companies and 2 of them payed in 1-2 monts, and the third one didn't reach softcap, so nobody got tokens. I think big amount of data is needed to make conclusions.
mimienamphine

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:17:23 PM

To receive a bounty reward, one has to follow the rules and work accordingly if after you are duly staked and not given the reward after other participants have received their rewards,  then you need to contact your bounty manager and get things corrected.

MISS_nSTASSY

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

Vena.Network

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:28:27 PM

That is not instant money and you should understand it, better before joining every bounty campaign. Lets think in long term - you have an asset which wants to implement new technology and it will explode the market, just for example. But it need development. And it can be developed for 3-6-12 months, 2-3 years or more. And those who supported it in the beginning will wait this long to have a big gain.
And you are that person that enters the project even before the sale. So..
If you are talking about receiving tokens only - don't worry, you will get it soon, if not - the project is scam and you will be warned and other people too - it will lose it's authority. So nothing to worry about Wink

‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       WhitePaper       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Vena Network       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Announce       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
―――――       Luoshu Agreement - an Open Agreement For Asset Financing and Tokenization       ―――――
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾      Telegram    ‾‾    Github    ‾‾         Join Our Bounty         ‾‾    Twitter    ‾‾    FaceBook      ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
Honourable11

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:34:19 PM

Some receive their bounty rewards why some didn't receive their bounty rewards, this depends on few factors,  the project you are promoting, the bounty manager handling the bounty
 But in my case am promoting a genuine project and the bounty manager is a veteran in cryptoworld
spike420211

Activity: 1610
Merit: 372

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:45:48 PM

In order to be guaranteed to receive your payments, you must choose a good and responsible project which will be able to collect investments and honestly pay bonuses to the bounty hunters. Even in this case there is a risk, but it is minimal. It is not possible to envisage everything, but according to my experience, good projects always pay, because their reputation and honor are important to them.
Galley

Activity: 1274
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:49:15 PM

Do not be disappointed because of one unsuccessful project. In life, there is always a black bar, and there is a white band. The next project will be successful for you. Virtually all bounty hunters have this happen. Careful approach to the selection of projects and everything will be fine.
mastersay

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 03:33:30 AM

If you still didnt received any rewards, please make contact to its bounty manager and ask them on the status of your campaign. If they still not give your rewards, please go, move on and just select another bounty campaign that surely gives you reward. Do not quit by just a rough experience, bounty campaign is good way to earn more coin.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
tobatz23

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:42:19 AM

Patience is the key to success, some successfull ico at the end of the campaign it takes a month or more just to get paid their bounty hunters and you have to do is wait and be aware for all incoming announcement given by your bounty manager..
boller

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:32:42 AM

Bounty rewards will commonly distribute after the end of ICO and after the distribution for all investors done. We must wait for the longer time than the investors. It is meaningful because the developer will not take the too risks to deploy their tokens and then falling down easily. Just be patient if you don't get your rewards yet. The important thing is that you must still keep in touch with the bounty manager (better in telegram group) to follow the development or progress of the distribution.
Indai24

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:57:45 AM

Bounty rewards will commonly distribute after the end of ICO and after the distribution for all investors done. We must wait for the longer time than the investors. It is meaningful because the developer will not take the too risks to deploy their tokens and then falling down easily. Just be patient if you don't get your rewards yet. The important thing is that you must still keep in touch with the bounty manager (better in telegram group) to follow the development or progress of the distribution.

So far for me I received my bounty rewards right after the success of my campaign and luckily I don't have any issues about what they say that some don't recieve their tokens, some are being scammed, or what.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: