Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:15:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Still did not get bounty rewards?  (Read 5107 times)
milah_ah

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:14:12 AM

I participated in all the bounty awards. Before. I carefully select campaigns. It is now. You need more experience to choose good programs.
mammoniter

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 08:34:07 AM

Yes this is my questions among all bounty hunters. In my 4 months on doing bounty i campaign i have promoted 2 ICO's already and the first one still counting the stakes and still working on the distribution of the tokens. Some had receive already and i thought about receiving too but until now no tokens found in my digital wallet even after searching it on etherscan if there are relatively made a transaction to my digital wallet address and there is none. I have gave my effort and quality time for them to promote their project that includes also the resources being used like internet connection fee and the electricity are all wasted for the project i guess. I think this could be my last project to promote and if i still will not get any rewards then quitting is an option.

That is why you can't fully rely your budget on bounty rewards since it will always be subjected to change if necessary for the benefit of the project some even states that on their rules, If ever you overcome all of these risks and manage to receive again a good bounty reward I suggest that you save them for security measures.

btcyoda

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:01:27 PM

Sometimes bounty rewards payment will take time to get paid for different reasons because they think bounty that bounty people will dump the price of the coin, so they will distribute the coins in a schedule way. We don't have any choice and we have to wait for the payment according to the company mentioned dates.
cryptomite

Activity: 304

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:34:34 AM

Bounties is like potato Wink You need to work hard and than wait. It will grow and give its fruit sooner or later, but will.

JoMarrah Iarim Dan

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:40:58 AM

Yes this is my questions among all bounty hunters. In my 4 months on doing bounty i campaign i have promoted 2 ICO's already and the first one still counting the stakes and still working on the distribution of the tokens. Some had receive already and i thought about receiving too but until now no tokens found in my digital wallet even after searching it on etherscan if there are relatively made a transaction to my digital wallet address and there is none. I have gave my effort and quality time for them to promote their project that includes also the resources being used like internet connection fee and the electricity are all wasted for the project i guess. I think this could be my last project to promote and if i still will not get any rewards then quitting is an option.

I am a bounty hunter for almost a year. With the bounty I joined, yes I received my payment / my tokens. Regarding with the "Some had receive already and i thought about receiving too but until now no tokens found in my digital wallet ", do you have earned any stakes or do you have stakes in spreadsheet? Did you check if the wallet address you gave is correct ? What if the one that you gave is your private key ? Did you ask the manager or the team by sending them a personal message on telegram or here in bitcointalk ? Or did you ask them in the thread ?

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
CHENIEN

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:49:45 AM

To be honest, this is my very first time of joining bounty campaign that using tokens rewards, and I have no experience on a such problem about no token reward being distributed, however I heard already a lots of my friends encountered such problem that no such of contributions of an earning rewards on their work jobs on the campaign that they might have been joining. Hopefully cryptocurrency management eliminate any negative problem that affects the credibility of cryptocurrency business.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
MyProfit83

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:03:12 PM

Author, You participated in two bounty. This is not enough to draw conclusions. Many write that the awards are only paid about half of the bounty.
Borisb52

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:06:29 PM

Unfortunately, non-payment of bounty to hunters sometimes happen. True, in recent years, they have become more than before. If you have not been paid a reward for the work done, then you have chosen the wrong bounty company to participate.
kendedes

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:10:51 PM

If you stop and give up now, it means that you don't really know what is called a struggle and sacrifice. I know that you have done it all over time and expect to receive the rewards. But, you may need more struggle and sacrifice. As you know, the first time joining bounty, I got 2 times of scam bounty. I worked for 3 months for each and got all scams. But, my friend always told me that I need more effort and patience. And now, here I am, earning more rewards from the bounty and they are profitable. Just be patient and wait for the distribution. If not, just make a lesson and move to other bounties.

▄▄▀▀ ▄▄▄███▀▀ ╙███▄▄
 █▀ ▄██▀└,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄µ¬╙▀ ▄▄
 ,▄█▀,▄▄█▀▀▀¡╓╓╓  ▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█▄
▄█▀ ▄█▀.▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█▄µ ▀█▄ ▀█╖
▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀`▄▄██▀▀██▄µ`┘,▄  ▄⌐╙█▄
▄█▀,▄█▀,▄█▀,▄▄▄▄▄µ└▀█▄ ▀█ ╙█╖╙█▌
▀ ▄█▀,▄█▀,▄█▀└;┌▀▀█▄ █▌ █▌ ║█ ▐█
╔▄┘ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▄ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█  ▄ ▐█
█▀ ██ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ██ ║█ ║█ ║█ ▐█
  █▌ ▄█ ╓█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█┘╓█▌ █▌ █▌
 ██ ▄█ ▄█┘,█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀,█▌ ▄█
▐█ ╓█¬╓█H █▌ ██ ▄█▀ ╓ ▀ ▄█▀ █▀
██ ██ ██ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█ ╓█▀ ▄█▀ ╓█▀
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
█▌ ▄┐ █▌ █▌ ▀┘ ▀┘ ▀┘ ▀┘
█▌ █▌    █▌
   █▌ █▌ ▀┘
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
▀┘ █▌ █▌ █▌
   ▀┘ ▀┘
Privix.

Become part of a decentralized virtual
private network based on masternodes
and start earning money today.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
██
▀█
██

richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:13:13 PM

Bounties is like potato Wink You need to work hard and than wait. It will grow and give its fruit sooner or later, but will.

Yep, its not easy to get bounty aside from the airdrops. I got some bounty from my previous works and I can say it the long wait and hard works is worth it. I suggest to monitor the bounty you are working with simply because some scammers are changing your information without your permission that's the current trend now on bounty campaign.
jeron31

Activity: 123

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:18:40 PM

Unfortunately sometimes it happens( I also have some projects that haven't sent my tokens yet, despite campaigns finished more than 3 or 4 months ago Angry
cedrixperez

Activity: 149
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:19:02 PM

There some bounty program that sometimes its takes too long to distribute their tokens and this takes minimum of one month sometimes and its depends on the bounty manager but dont worry as long the bounty or ico is legitimate and not a scam they will distrubute it for sure.
paxmao
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1589

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:21:48 PM

I sometimes don´t get the bounties or simply these are to low for "the effort" but anyway, that is part of this world and if you bounty you know that you have a risk of not getting what you expect always.

korong ajem

Activity: 109

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:26:37 PM

I have experienced the same thing, I follow some social media bounty and have not got paid from the project, I think if the team can still be contacted then be patient waiting for the distribution, but if the team suddenly disappear then forget about it because it is a scamer
simapple

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:30:52 PM

Bounty campaign is a business where you can get the first money only in 5-6 months for the campaign, which you finished 2-3 months ago. So don't be surprised and keep up the good work!
agimat

Activity: 115

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:35:53 PM

I think all the decisions are in you, in fact you should be patient, until the token is received in the stock. because usually some tokens are very slow to be accepted on the exchange, I suggest you wait until the time comes to sell all the tokens you get

Actually yes i did not received yet a rewards from bounty campaign because this was also my first time in joining this campaign, i think rewards will be received at the end of the scheduled campaign.
avirdoz
Legendary

Activity: 1191
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:36:58 PM

Usually, campaigns fit into the one-two months gap after token release. But sometimes even this does not guarantee that you will be able to do something with these assets, since they can not trade on large exchanges.
Gelesko

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:38:06 PM

Ask in the thread, why you didn't receive your reward or try their telegram channel, the community will help you. They will either tell you it is a scam or you have to wait a bit more, specific date. You should be doing and joining a lot of bounties for some results! 80% of the bounties are scum, may be even more, it depends how wise you will choose! To choose a good bounty, you need to read white paper, check road map and then make a decision whether to participate or not. If you have time, you can manage up to 50 campaigns at the same time, good luck

rolerVX

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:44:29 PM

Hi... We are still in risky world so don't give up we should orient ourselves that sometimes we will really experience that. If you give up that is your lost! We must move on and recover if we did not received our rewards. Let us give ourselves a second chance for there is always another chance.
rltim555

Activity: 451

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:47:37 PM

That is how bounty works. You promote it for several month,than you wait for counting stakes, token distribution and listing on exchanges and only then if you are lucky enough and price won't drop like 2 times, so you can fix profit either hold it. That's why bounty hunters promote like 20-50 projects in media and social networks
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: