Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:21:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Still did not get bounty rewards?  (Read 5099 times)
goffbar

Activity: 103
Merit: 9

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 01:56:33 PM

Not just you, many of us too which experience it. There are many project which just make false promises.Don't give up already. There are still much legit bounty out there. We also get some experience and some knowledge to choose best bounty in the next time.

AhrvoDEEX FUTURE OF BROKERAGE TRANSACTIONS
The 1st A.I. Powered Decentralized Equity Exchange (DEEX)
https://ahrvo.io

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zoata87
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 01:59:43 PM

I feel like I am in the same situation as you mate, I joined the Nucleus vision signature campaign and still waiting for my payout, right now I am almost finishing my current signature bounty.  Undecided
Jonnitor

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:01:08 PM

Not all bounty campaigns are succesful. Some campaigns where i join is being paid and rewarded, while some are still on the process. And some are scam and not being paid.
frowsiter

Activity: 714
Merit: 261

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:04:45 PM

The 4 months period is nothing in real. There are projects who has not given the tokens for the period of a year now and still I am not arguing with them because I dont have time for that. They have my address and when they will be ready they will just send it to me, thats all I know. I focus more on new and new bounties everyday. Its better to do that and keep working honestly for the rest. If the ICO is legit then they will send your rewards to your address surely and if not then just forget about it as you cant do anything about it.
Smilikiti

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:06:12 PM

In my opinion i think you shouldn't quit, because nowadays there are so many ICO that are scam and failed. I think you should add more ICO to your work sheet at least 50 project per week so it can compensate the failed one. don't give up, i know this is so tiring and boring but someday you will get a great profit too, no pain no gain..
platinov_and

Activity: 364
Merit: 110

SPOKKZ

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:08:40 PM

The secret is to look for a good bounty manager and a project that has a good prospect, you will surely be rewarded for your efforts if you followed the rules as stated. Also, you have to be patient because bounty payment takes between a few weeks to a month.
So really, if the bounty manager is trustworthy and has good conditions, then you can take part in this campaign. Recently, there are really a lot of poor quality projects, so you need to be careful when choosing a project.

────────  SPOKKZ  ────────  
A COMMUNITY-POWERED FILM & TV BLOCKCHAIN ECOSYSTEM
────────  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Linkedin ⬝  Medium   ──────── Join Pre-Sale
CLywaTeLb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

send and receive money instantly, no hidden costs

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:09:31 PM

You did not provide enough information about your situation. You must know:
have you followed all the rules of participation in charitable activities;
whether the project has collected enough funds to continue the work;
whether you are approved in the table of participants;
what is the distribution algorithm;
did you ask the manager, did you got an answer ...

KourtneyK

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:12:35 PM

Have you make a follow up on the thread if they had distributed the tokens already? Because there are some that takes so much time to distribute their tokens and have issues with the distributor or made changes with how much they are distributing the tokens. Just ask if they have a telegram account and most of the active developers will give you a response there.
hiddenmist

Activity: 199
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:14:45 PM

Yes this is my questions among all bounty hunters. In my 4 months on doing bounty i campaign i have promoted 2 ICO's already and the first one still counting the stakes and still working on the distribution of the tokens. Some had receive already and i thought about receiving too but until now no tokens found in my digital wallet even after searching it on etherscan if there are relatively made a transaction to my digital wallet address and there is none. I have gave my effort and quality time for them to promote their project that includes also the resources being used like internet connection fee and the electricity are all wasted for the project i guess. I think this could be my last project to promote and if i still will not get any rewards then quitting is an option.
There are many reason why you didn't receive the stake. Its either the distribution is not yet finish or you didn't follow the rules and instruction carefully. Others usually disqualified because they didn't join on telegram or you are disqualified for not verifying KYC if it's applicable.  

trash321

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:15:01 PM

Many fall into a situation where bounty awards are simply not listed, for various reasons, I think that in your case it will only be necessary to prepare for a lot of patience, because now it's such a time.
Maestro75

Activity: 1932
Merit: 329

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 02:16:50 PM

I read sad stories like this here and hear people narrate their stories too. It always have to do with the myetherwallet. So my thinking is that may be the wallet is difficult for people to use because of entering the contract details. I fell twice to this too and I stopped doing myetherwallet bounties.
freakslot

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:20:01 PM

and it happens. the more ICO, the more scams. I think you should not look at 2 of the project, keep looking for good projects .  I do not dispute the Scam of the projects are now very much. but there are ICO's that pay, just after a long time. take projects 10,20 I think what the of them, you will definitely be paid
alrez

Activity: 134

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:20:43 PM

I also experienced a similar event. I have followed 3 signcamp, everything is paid, I have received the token. But the results of the first sign camp has not had the market until this day, even though it was completed by ICO a few weeks ago. While the results of the second and third signcamp, although the market had exist, but the price is not appropriate ICO, far below the ICO. For that first sign camp I was almost desperate. But come to think of it, this is a job risk. All jobs have their own risks. Let's be patient and keep hoping, hopefully in the future we can really enjoy the results.
I think it's better let a little patience. maybe it's time for us to plant, maybe later we will harvest a lot.
SeanWayne

Activity: 94
Merit: 7

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:48:24 PM

In crypto you should have patience, The market is too low and keep in mind that devs are not going to give first the bounty stake to isell it in the market, the priority of devs to their investors is to urge them to buy their coins.
But buddy before receiving some stakes on your bouty say thank you to the one who help you.
jouns

Activity: 812
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:15:13 PM

If the ICO of your project is over 4 months ago, then most likely you will not gotten tokens for the work done, be ready for this situation, here is ruled by anarchy and deception.
bastian466

Activity: 1302
Merit: 250

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:30:38 PM

do not easily despair my experience following 5 Bounty projects only 2 that have payers that have good price. now many projects are flooded with fake ICO so in the end it does not get payment and charging KYC if the participant does not fill KYC not get paid. more enthusiasm to work if you want to succeed

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
dante golo

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:45:47 PM

You better do not easily give up so easily because the risk in following a bounty is great especially in the affairs of income so you need to be patient and remain optimistic that bounty can provide an opportunity for someone to continue to create an income although it takes a relatively long time.

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
Leanna44

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:50:57 PM

Yeah me too still i did not get my rewards after the campaign im joining in but for that i never loose hoped im still waiting to them because i know they will pay and we were so many participants they cannot  give all instantly in just one day to all members,it must take time and days or maybe weeks to get what we really wanted,taking patience in joining campaign is your best buddy.
Zverek

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:04:25 PM

Do not be so concerned with all projects, this is a common practice and if this happened to you for the first time then you have a choice, or you forget about this case and work further in this direction, or you just go away.
salamloloh

Activity: 83

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:17:31 PM

many rules we have to do after doing work such as filling KYC for token claims, don't you skip that when your bounty ends? if you are late in following the information then you will not get payment forever, if you have done all the rules but have not get payment then forget it, maybe project you follow scam .. better keep working and join other project and don't despair
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: