Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:33:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Still did not get bounty rewards?  (Read 5097 times)
rufus59

Activity: 151
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 05:34:57 PM

It depends some projects that take forever to distribute might turn out to be scam,  and some are not,  tak  for example NCASH token,  just distributed there bounty token, after close to 4-5 months, that I have even forgotten I did the bounty

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
paxmao
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1580

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:06:12 PM

Bounties are a bit of a lottery I rekon, is not only that they can be scams or just very low paying, it is also that bounty hunters have a bad image and that is not correct.

dakiev

Activity: 350
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:11:21 PM

There is no guarantee here, but by doing a campaign, indirectly you invest your time to get to know this field. Everyone wants to get their rights, so if you deserve it, on the other day you will get the rewards.
ETHtotheMOON1

Activity: 280
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:12:14 PM

One of the campaigns I joined ran for 20 weeks and that is approximately 4.6 months and their coin is not yet listed that's why my tokens have no value yet. (SMT) coin. Did you complete the weeks in the campaigns you joined? And are joining bounty campaigns that are managed by high ranked members? If not, next time you should because, high-rank members that handle campaign are more capable of knowing which project is a scam. Right now, I don't know if you joined scam projects but I think you should still wait for those projects' tokens if you really trust them.
Are you saying that joining companies that run high-ranking members can reduce the risk of running into a Scam?... In my little practice, I can say that this is nonsense, because I used to rely on this fact, and also looked at the ratings on sites like ICObench, but it did not make me richer) Tongue. Ratings of projects that are above 4.5 and with a bunch of reviews from" experts " also do not cost anything Tongue...And high-ranking members grab at dozens of projects at the same time and can be only 1 will be worth something... Undecided

Yes, that is right. Sites like ICObench sell their estimates for money. Recently I read on the bitcointalk (in russian locale) one person who was there an expert who revealed how everything works there. Everything is sold and bought (

I don't think that everything is bought, but I tend to believe it's possible to buy nice review with decent sum of money. But when you look at the ratings in general, they're pretty accurate I reckon

▰▰▰▰ BLACK ▰▰▰▰
 ▰▰▰▰ Insurance Company on Blockchain  ▰▰▰▰
http://www.black.insure/
Bitcoinislifer09

Activity: 257
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:14:07 PM

One of the campaigns I joined ran for 20 weeks and that is approximately 4.6 months and their coin is not yet listed that's why my tokens have no value yet. (SMT) coin. Did you complete the weeks in the campaigns you joined? And are joining bounty campaigns that are managed by high ranked members? If not, next time you should because, high-rank members that handle campaign are more capable of knowing which project is a scam. Right now, I don't know if you joined scam projects but I think you should still wait for those projects' tokens if you really trust them.
Some of the signature campaigns are so much of delay when it comes to token distribution because they want a clean and fair distribution to all and that no one will not say bad words to them. As of now i am waiting for exchanger of the last time i joined. It is too slow because almost 3 months when the ICO ended and yet there is no exchanges yet.
PizzaBTC

Activity: 555
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:12:24 AM

You can ask your bounty manager or team project about that problem. I think you should understand the risk of doing bounty. If the project not reached soft/hard cap it could be not paying the bounty participants. This the case which has to face by all bounty participants. I can say, you can move on and find another project.

I myself am part of different bounty campaigns but I have never faced any such problem and that I get the payment on the weekly basis. There can be different reasons behind that and the most common reason which I think is the choice of the wrong bounty campaign. You must study well regarding all the bounty campaigns and that you must improve your knowledge too.
blockchain-man

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:18:54 AM

I think the reason you do not get the bonus is because you have been involved in a fraudulent ICO. Or you need to wait until the end of the project's campaign. Perhaps the best approach is to wait a little longer or contact the manager directly! Good luck!
CaptainKid

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:19:39 AM

Yes this is my questions among all bounty hunters. In my 4 months on doing bounty i campaign i have promoted 2 ICO's already and the first one still counting the stakes and still working on the distribution of the tokens. Some had receive already and i thought about receiving too but until now no tokens found in my digital wallet even after searching it on etherscan if there are relatively made a transaction to my digital wallet address and there is none. I have gave my effort and quality time for them to promote their project that includes also the resources being used like internet connection fee and the electricity are all wasted for the project i guess. I think this could be my last project to promote and if i still will not get any rewards then quitting is an option.
You can quit everything and not participate in bounty companies, but this is not an option. Usually, counting the table and distributing the tokens takes a long time, so you need to wait and at least not give up.
Innocant

Activity: 1414
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:27:31 AM

it does not look very strange sir, many bounty campaigns even will not do any payments to bounty hunters, or they can cut bounty pool very much, or make a KYC approvement.
Not all the time the bounty campaign was strange am i right, Some of them are running away and not totally paid you bounty rewards. Actually i'm always experience about not getting the bounty rewards some of them was stop ill think not reach the hardcap.
Cardan0

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 12:25:10 PM

My view is that 90% of bounties pretend to raise a community but these not really attain the final  outcome.
moni44

Activity: 209

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 12:31:56 PM

you not get the bounty maybe the project is not finish or the worse your bounty is cancelled or fail. so you not get the bounty. i think so hard now to choice a good bounty so i think you need carefully when you participation.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
verziagra

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 12:34:34 PM

it is already a common occurrence in the issue of bounty participant payout. I do not understand with ico project development policy that hold bounty. often in token token in lock and pending when token distribution.
emberbekas
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 12:35:18 PM

Yes this is my questions among all bounty hunters. In my 4 months on doing bounty i campaign i have promoted 2 ICO's already and the first one still counting the stakes and still working on the distribution of the tokens. Some had receive already and i thought about receiving too but until now no tokens found in my digital wallet even after searching it on etherscan if there are relatively made a transaction to my digital wallet address and there is none. I have gave my effort and quality time for them to promote their project that includes also the resources being used like internet connection fee and the electricity are all wasted for the project i guess. I think this could be my last project to promote and if i still will not get any rewards then quitting is an option.

When you have a problem with bounty rewards, it's better to ask the manager or someone who responsible for doing so. I'm sure there are many ways that you can try to contact them.

harastvo

Activity: 92
Merit: 7

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 12:36:14 PM

I also did not receive any bounty, because ive just started participating in bounties. If i wont get my tokens this will not not affect my participation in the next bounty. I know that a mistake does not mean that I always be wrong.
syahdurindu

Activity: 231

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:37:29 PM

why are you giving up so quickly? If you quit the bounty campaign, then what will you do? are you going to invest or trade?
in my opinion, you do not stop and despair, try again to follow some bounty, maybe this time is not right for you to get profit, if you try again, I am sure you will win.
I also often find projects that are fraudulent, but I keep trying until I get a profit.

Phelan Hernandez

Activity: 83

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:13:51 PM

I think you should not complain about your lose here and why you don't have someone else with you on a bounty mission to hand out tokens. For me, you should look to yourselves for reasons. Please make sure that you are always in touch with the reward manager and the project team.
mrcastelo

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:44:52 PM

There are bounties that really take weeks or even months before they paid due to various reasons but they still paid, and I experience those kinds of bounties that almost 6 months after ICO has finished but still the bounty has not been paid.
RakknRoll

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:03:59 PM

It is not good that you did not get the bounty rewards which is promise to you; if there is no reasonable explanation for the delays, I think I will consider that as a scam and they deceived the people to invest in their company.
utiltox

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:08:05 PM

I agree with you. if you do not get paid for your time and work. there's no point in continuing.
pedpedped

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 07:51:28 PM

I guess as life this can also be frustrating sometimes but truly quieting is not the best option as for me because there are better and trusted projects to work on.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: