Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:20:00 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Still did not get bounty rewards?  (Read 5104 times)
digol

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:02:06 PM

I have a similar situation.  already about three months I take part in the bounty.  and only one company paid a portion of the tokens.  I'll wait another couple of months.  I hope to get my tokens.
kemonojim

Activity: 218
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:08:43 PM

Actually you have to be patient, until the token is accepted on the exchange. because usually some tokens are very slow to be accepted on the exchange, I suggest you wait until the time comes to sell all the tokens you get.
But in the end all the decisions are on you.
5hoursaday

Activity: 127

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 09:06:41 PM

Although it is rare but sometimes bounties do not pay out the coins that they promised to the bounty hunters. This is one of the risks you run as being a bounty hunter, mostly if a lot of time has passed for them to pay and they haven't paid out then you should contact the bounty manager to see what is going on.
BitkoinJonny

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:12:05 PM
Merited by nick_2017 (4)

Sometimes companies give send rewards after few months. I think it depends on a lot of things. E.g. it can be managed by bad admin or company can be SCAM. Anyway you should wait and be attentive when you choose Bounty or ICO.
crypto vlad

Activity: 110

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:13:02 PM

I started following bounty in March. And I followed about 10 bounty campaigns. 5 of the bounty has finished and I just get the reward from 1 bounty. I will keep waiting for all my rewards.
Quesito

Activity: 119

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:19:21 PM

I just received today my first ever reward in my bounty campaign,I have joined last January and after many months of waiting I already received it and I am happy because my hardwork as already payed off.
goodvibes05

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:25:40 PM

Yes this is my questions among all bounty hunters. In my 4 months on doing bounty i campaign i have promoted 2 ICO's already and the first one still counting the stakes and still working on the distribution of the tokens. Some had receive already and i thought about receiving too but until now no tokens found in my digital wallet even after searching it on etherscan if there are relatively made a transaction to my digital wallet address and there is none. I have gave my effort and quality time for them to promote their project that includes also the resources being used like internet connection fee and the electricity are all wasted for the project i guess. I think this could be my last project to promote and if i still will not get any rewards then quitting is an option.
I guess you have to ask the bounty manager about your concerns. He may have the answers why until now you haven't got your bounty rewards. Actually we have different situation, I joined this bounty last February and the ICO ended March. We have recieved rewards in my MEW but the problem is until now it is still not listed on any exchanges, almost all participants and even investors are waiting for it to be listed in exchanges. They kept on saying SOON, be patient. Some of us think it's already a scam but unfortunately we're still here hoping for postive results. I hope you do too. Don't lose hope because you can still find campaigns that are really paying.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
que91

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:29:00 PM

Normally, after the bounty ends, a maximum of 1 month after the end of bounty, members will receive the Token from that project. If you do not receive a Token after a month, then the big possibility is that the scam or not reach the soft cap leading to the delay distribution. You should post in the telegram of that ICO project to ask directly instead of posting the topic.
youdacapt

Activity: 1834
Merit: 295

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 11:17:57 PM

Are you following a group from an official telegram project that you follow? because all the latest information and updates are all there and in the thread whether it's doing a definite distribution by the manager if not then you should be more patient because all the distribution is not as fast as we want it all back again on dev and project manager.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
yinoye

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:27:48 AM

OP should try to contact the bounty manager in the group on thread. There may be some reasons for the delay in payment. If the bounty is not a scam, they will definitely pay. Goodluck to you and don't let it discourage you to participate in other projects.
paisiifokin

Activity: 41

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:01:18 AM

Sorry to hear that you were not paid by any bounty campaign that you participated. I suggest you to choose bounties carefully and go for only those who have reputed managers.
Hillthy

Activity: 229

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:07:15 AM

Most ico is developing a law that preserves value and benefits investors. So, now the delivery process for the bounty is delayed 2-4 weeks after the list on the exchange floor. if the project is valid and quality. You just have to trust them and wait + be patient !
stefany101

Activity: 616
Merit: 103

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:08:20 AM

As a bounty hunter, it is usually normal for us to wait for thew distribution until on the date that the team has announced to distribute the bounty rewards among all the participants. Sometimes, it is so annoying for us when we didn't receive our tokens on time but it is still okay as long as they extending their distribution because they finalize the calculation of the total allocated rewards that will going to give.

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
ifanxu

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:27:24 AM

I'm about the same as you, but one of my signatures has been confirmed as a scam, no pay and no hope, but this still doesn't affect my active participation in the bounty. You have to understand that this result is a matter of our choice of bounty. The change is yourself.
Ms Nuha

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:29:47 AM

Personally, I think, It depends some projects that take forever to distribute may turn out to be a fraud. Do not need to throw everything away from you simply contact the Manager, check the truth of your wallet. Some companies delay payments, as many participants and they do it manually. Everyone wants to get their rights, so if you deserve it, on another day you will get the rewards.

mourinho hala 98

Activity: 96

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:14:41 AM

You must search good bounty project in the next time. I join 3 bounty and all of them just for 1 week. And just one project which SCAM. Don't give up, there is still many good bounty project out there.
setancredit3

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:25:28 AM

Actually we can only wait for the distribution of the gift tokens we have. Some bounty campaigns need more weeks or months until the distribution will be possible. Maybe it's a scam if we do not have clarity for some time in the distribution of prizes, but still, there is a delay and we have to think positively, because I never get a prize for a long time and finally, I do not expect from it. but suddenly the mercenaries have entered themselves in my wallet, even though I have also got a Scam, but we are bersbar and continue to struggle to get paid.
kadan500

Activity: 149

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:35:03 AM

This is really an unfortunate news. According to my experience, half of the bounty activities will not be paid or delayed for a long time. Very few people can actively and quickly settle. And after the settlement, the price is already very low. Too many ico items are trading below the issue price. This is the current market situation.
retnocintaku

Activity: 588

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:48:16 AM

Indeed many of the ICO project that ultimately is not direct handing out rewards to the bounty hunter. even some who waited six months until a new distribution. Everything is very dependant of his ICO project. But sometimes there are also distribution quickly. The lapse of one month course may have direct distribution. just waiting patiently, while continuing to monitor the developments of the information.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
upyem2k

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:49:28 AM

Me I receive my bounty earnings. Although sometimes it gets later than expected or it may be delayed because of traffic as a result of many transactions. Whichsoever the reason might be, you should contact the project manager through their telegram channel and find out why you have not been paid.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: