Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 01:18:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Still did not get bounty rewards?  (Read 5099 times)
Sival hunter13

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:45:32 AM

Actually we can only wait for the distribution of the gift tokens we have. Some bounty campaigns need more weeks or months until the distribution will be possible. Maybe it's a scam if we do not have clarity for some time in the distribution of prizes, but still, there is a delay and we have to think positively, because I never get a prize for a long time and finally, I do not expect from it. but suddenly the mercenaries have entered themselves in my wallet, even though I have also got a Scam, but we are bersbar and continue to struggle to get paid.
Captainluffy24

Activity: 197

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:52:40 AM

I totally understand the feeling since i’ve been there. It is my 6 months now since i join and already joined 4 bounty program and now on my fifth. My first bounty is a scam and nothing has been distributed then the second and third is not, but distributed a useless coin so still considered nothing and my fourth one again is a scam and I’m hopping to get something on my fifth try. It is really sad that we are helpless on such matter
estupido

Activity: 90

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:03:19 AM

around me many who make money by working on a bounty project even many who can fulfill all his wishes from working on this bounty project and the key is patient, thorough and diligent only.
Daydream 61

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:06:48 AM

The secret is to look for a good bounty manager and a project that has a good prospect, you will surely be rewarded for your efforts if you followed the rules as stated. Also, you have to be patient because bounty payment takes between a few weeks to a month.or it takes even longer like Envion. Thousands of bounty people do not get tokens there  Wink
Huruharacorp

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:08:31 AM

well most of them take more than months in order to pay for those bounties, so it is more than normal after all, maybe you will need to wait a little bit more

if the wait is certain it does not matter, but if we wait and there is no certainty when we will be paid and still no explanation about the project we run, then what happens is just a sense of sonfusion must be how
Aldrinx00

Activity: 882
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:08:36 AM

I partake on bounty campaign which last for about 8 months and made promise to calculate stakes and total tokens within 14 days but now on it's third week and still no new update about it. This ICO must be thankful and reward their bounty participants on time because their project will never be successful without our help.

Brigalabdis

Activity: 278
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:11:39 AM

Yes this is my questions among all bounty hunters. In my 4 months on doing bounty i campaign i have promoted 2 ICO's already and the first one still counting the stakes and still working on the distribution of the tokens. Some had receive already and i thought about receiving too but until now no tokens found in my digital wallet even after searching it on etherscan if there are relatively made a transaction to my digital wallet address and there is none. I have gave my effort and quality time for them to promote their project that includes also the resources being used like internet connection fee and the electricity are all wasted for the project i guess. I think this could be my last project to promote and if i still will not get any rewards then quitting is an option.

There are scenario that the address you have they changed and you've not notice it.  I experience also that I don't changed my wallet then when I find the spreadsheet then that is not my wallet.  The wallet that there was gave by the campaign but that is not mine and i regret that I don't check it before the bounty paid.

Always check your address because it is too sensitive and sometimes they changed it if you didn't check.

Some campaigns are too delay to paid because if you are at the last of the spreadsheet, they paid you more longer.

mine2slow

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:08:22 AM

I did not get paid just a few times, but I think that in general there is more scam in the crypt. This applies mainly to ICO campaigns and  bounty.
AshdiD22

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:29:58 AM

I mainly participate in subscription campaigns, but if I did not get a reward then basically it were campaigns in social networks ..
btcrut2017

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:41:18 AM

Do not give up in participating in bounty. What you are saying has also been experienced by some of my friends. Who knows the project you are promoting requires you to submit the KYC. Due to the many bounty campaigns I have participated in and have finished projects in the end ask for KYC.

In most cases we do not received bounties due to failed ICO projects. Wherein the the projects will be stopped and our participation will be wasted. But we must not be discourage since we can still participate in other projects.
chenjkai

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:35:36 PM

I did not get a reward for participating in bounty campaigns several times, but it was my fault that I did not done KYC. And this is very important.
ukw

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:54:49 PM

Anyone can join a less good ICO. I've waited for over 100 days to get my tokens. But eventually I get them. You do not have to despair. In my opinion, some of the bounty campaigns is deliberately delayed so that bounty hunters are not immediately sold their tokens, which leads to a drop in the price immediately after the coins have been listed.  Smiley

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
frediiii

Activity: 335
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:56:15 AM

I started to face a similar problem only recently. It seems to me that we should choose bounty  campaigns more carefully ..
rachelshineofstar

Activity: 91

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:44:05 AM

It depends some projects that take forever to distribute might turn out to be scam,  and some are not,  tak  for example NCASH token,  just distributed there bounty token, after close to 4-5 months, that I have even forgotten I did the bounty
torch2121

Activity: 210

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 08:59:12 AM

I think quitting is not a good choice but looking for other income opportunity is better. I mean don't give up on them. Just give them a chance to sort things out. As myself I look for other source of income. I just monitor the wallet and the chat group where I enter in ICO. It’s like hodling other coin. Just don't lose hope.

lemonrabid

Activity: 322
Merit: 118

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 09:03:08 AM

I started to face a similar problem only recently. It seems to me that we should choose bounty  campaigns more carefully ..

I also expect payments from companies Peculium, INSUREUM, Egretia
I participated in the bounty on social networks, managers are still silent
FencerKryss

Activity: 39

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 09:11:11 AM

For myself , I started to do bounty campaigns one month ago. There are lots of projects. You can't decide whether it is scam or not for sure. High rank profile someone is an advantage, you should join their bounty campaign. You as a result can minimize the risk by doing it  I guess. And patient is the key , don't give up. Someday you will get your tokens ! Smiley
btcrich2020

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:12:26 AM

I think quitting is not a good choice but looking for other income opportunity is better. I mean don't give up on them. Just give them a chance to sort things out. As myself I look for other source of income. I just monitor the wallet and the chat group where I enter in ICO. It’s like hodling other coin. Just don't lose hope.

Yes, quitting it will destroy because many people will feel bad when they won't get any payment but we have to find the best bounty and managers in order to get payments because there are many fake ICO's and people are not getting payments from them.
sekop

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:39:17 AM

Some things can indeed affect us too late and long to be able to get a gift from the bounty. This happens because of the existence of several ICOs that have each of the issues among colleagues which then resulted in the payment of ICO to be delayed. In addition, teams also have a big effect, if they can not work well and cannot reach their target. So it will lead to all participants, investors and also the team did not get satisfactory results, even we all can not at all earn from what we have done and strive for this.
lexavl88

Activity: 74

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:42:40 AM

I did not get a reward for participating in bounty campaigns several times, but it was my fault that I did not done KYC. And this is very important.
Now many people lose money because of KYC because some fundamentally their anonymity and they are willing to give up any money that would not reveal their identity.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: