Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 10:54:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Still did not get bounty rewards?  (Read 5110 times)
patz22

Activity: 1176
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:10:00 AM

OP you have to ask the bounty manager regarding your situation as creating this topic will not help. Quitting is your decision, I mean doing bounty has risk of wasting time and effort that's why my suggestion is do not do this as a full time job since income is not passive.

Anyway, nowadays it is very hard to join a campaign (ICO) as most of them are not successful because its either it is a scam/fraud or didn't reach the target contribution(soft/hardcap) due to this current state of market.
marvel21

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:10:16 AM

I had several bounty campaigns till start of year and i had not any rewards yet. I hope it is timly stuff.

Vanshenz

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:27:45 AM

Yes this is my questions among all bounty hunters. In my 4 months on doing bounty i campaign i have promoted 2 ICO's already and the first one still counting the stakes and still working on the distribution of the tokens. Some had receive already and i thought about receiving too but until now no tokens found in my digital wallet even after searching it on etherscan if there are relatively made a transaction to my digital wallet address and there is none. I have gave my effort and quality time for them to promote their project that includes also the resources being used like internet connection fee and the electricity are all wasted for the project i guess. I think this could be my last project to promote and if i still will not get any rewards then quitting is an option.
. How many times have you not been paid by your work? if this is the first time you don't get paid, I don't think you should stop, keep on encouraging and try to find a better bounty campaign, not all bounty campaigns like that, please don't be equated.
but all depends on your decision, if you feel that quitting the bounty campaign is a good choice, then please.
RaiNain

Activity: 135
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:09:28 PM

Well, seeing the problem that we face when it comes to time for bounty payments, I think it's terrible, especially for those who use every time they have to work for this program. I hope it only delays payment.
Star_Bucks

Activity: 263
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:12:43 PM

Yes this is my questions among all bounty hunters. In my 4 months on doing bounty i campaign i have promoted 2 ICO's already and the first one still counting the stakes and still working on the distribution of the tokens. Some had receive already and i thought about receiving too but until now no tokens found in my digital wallet even after searching it on etherscan if there are relatively made a transaction to my digital wallet address and there is none. I have gave my effort and quality time for them to promote their project that includes also the resources being used like internet connection fee and the electricity are all wasted for the project i guess. I think this could be my last project to promote and if i still will not get any rewards then quitting is an option.

There are someThere signature bounty campaigns that I've joined months ago, and until now I didn't get anything from them. I'm very disappointed with those campaigns because i invested my time and effort to them and when its paytime they cant give me my reward
1goldhunter001980

Activity: 115

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:15:12 PM

I think we dont need to quit but instead we must be vigilant i choosing a good ICOs to participate because scam ICOs are now flooding so we should be careful.
speedy1987

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:18:50 PM

Yes this might be happen if you choose scam ICOs. For that avoid these issues, i used to choose best ico project and along with the trustable mangers project. So that we will get assured tokens rewards.
Bokugo

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:23:54 PM

Yes this might be happen if you choose scam ICOs. For that avoid these issues, i used to choose best ico project and along with the trustable mangers project. So that we will get assured tokens rewards.
But it is quite strange because if you do your own part and the required tasks and do not commit Bounty, you must get your token. You also say that some other people get their tokens, so there must be something wrong with your application
babykika2027

Activity: 715
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:24:54 PM

maybe in the process of distribution, or you don't finish the task to the end so you lose stake, try monitoring the telegram group, maybe you missed a few announcements, like having to claim via the web, or using a desktop wallet or having kyc, try to find out first
Dinchik

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:25:21 PM

for eight months, that I work with bandit companies - I had different situations.
I will say this: not many companies pay for work within a month; the majority pays in one and a half to two months; and many companies have not yet paid, although it has already passed from three to six months. I told you about those companies that have successfully completed.
Don Karnage

Activity: 52

DAOX ICO 2.0

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:29:53 PM

Unfortunately, this is not a rare phenomenon today, when bounty participants do not receive their tokens. This makes it even more careful to choose campaigns to participate

DAOX 《  Create & Manage Fundraising DAOs  》  https://daox.org/
☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰◤      The product is LIVE      ◥☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰
Karina 3340

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:39:34 PM

Yes, it happens. And we can say quite often. To do this, I advise you to always spend more time looking for a good company. To be sure that you will not be thrown. And you will not be disappointed in the crypto currency.
bournekin

Activity: 476

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:49:36 PM

Have you sent the PM into the bounty manager? You may contact from the bitcointalk forum PM or even their telegram channel. understand what makes you don't have your tokens. If they are serious about some problems in them, just be more patient and stay trust them. But, learn everything happen in their community.

▄▄  ▄▄                
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄            
     ██    ██           ▀▀  ▄▄        
                  ███       ▀▀        
   ██    ██   ███      ███     ██     
                          ███         
  ██   ██   ██    ███ ███    ▄▄   ██  
               ███           ▀▀       
  ██   ██  ███           ███  ██   ██ 
                     ███              
    ▄▄  ██    ███ ███     ▄▄  ██   ██ 
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀          
      ▄▄  ▀▀          ███    ██   ██  
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
         ██              ███    ███   
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███          
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
offstage

Activity: 336

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:13:22 PM

Yes, it happens. And we can say quite often. To do this, I advise you to always spend more time looking for a good company. To be sure that you will not be thrown. And you will not be disappointed in the crypto currency.

Hello, this is already not only happens. It is already normal usual and etc. Last months I did not get anything, just lost my time, unfortunately

Classroom404

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:16:28 PM

Well this things happens but it is very wrong.  Well I feel there might be a mix up some where and you need to make a complain to the right channel so that they can look into it and give you a solution. So there is still a chance for you to get your reward
Bonanzabits

Activity: 364
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 03:20:55 PM

Do not be upset, just keep working - go ahead. For those who work the reward is provided, not here, so there. Nobody knows where. The main thing is not to stop! On a new wave of market growth, everything will go up, and worthwhile projects and junk. Perhaps then you will receive your reward. Good luck!
ThePromise

Activity: 396
Merit: 100

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:36:49 PM

does the team still active? if yes, then there is a possibility that the project is still running and they might have something to do before they start the distribution. but if not, the project is scam.

senopratama

Activity: 630

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:57:33 PM

ask the manager in question. you have worked and you are entitled to a reward. ask it why there is no clarity at all. But if it's a scam don't expect much further. do not give up in such circumstances. not all bounty like that and many other bounties more promising than that you follow it.

███             ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄          ████                   ████          ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄         
███         ▄███████████████████▄       ████                 ████       ▄███████████████████▄     
███       ▄██████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄      ████               ████      ▄██████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄   
███      █████▀               ▀█████      ████             ████      █████▀               ▀█████ 
███    ▐████▀                   ▀████▌     ████           ████     ▐████▀                   ▀████▌
███    ████▌                     ▐████      ████         ████      ████▌                     ▐████
███    ████                       ████       ████       ████       ████                       ████
███    ████                       ████        ████     ████        ████                       ████
███    ████▌                     ▐████         ████   ████         ████▌                     ▐████
███    ▐████▄                   ▄████▌          ████ ████          ▐████▄                   ▄████▌
███      █████▄               ▄█████             ███████             █████▄               ▄█████ 
███       ▀██████▄▄       ▄▄██████▀               █████               ▀██████▄▄       ▄▄██████▀   
███         ▀███████████████████▀                  ███                  ▀███████████████████▀     
███             ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                       █                       ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀         
INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
|

THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED
HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK

|

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
M

█▀▀▀▄▄▄██▄
             █     ▀██▀
            █
         ▄▄▄█▄▄▄
 ████▄▄███████████▄▄████
▐██████▀▀███████▀▀██████▌
 ▀████    █████    ████▀
  ████▄  ▄█████▄  ▄████
  ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀████▄▀█████▀▄████▀
     ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████
   ████▀▀▀
   ████
   ████
██████████
▀▀▀████▀▀
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ▀▀▀▀
|
Pancho95

Activity: 226
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:05:48 PM

The reason why is all market down and everything that is happening to us is becuse of very and incredible bad campaigns. Not to talk about the people that make and leads the campaigns it is humiliating and disappointment.
AdoboCandies

Activity: 680
Merit: 173

Giggity

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:29:30 PM

Don't worry maybe the bounty campaign is still on their ICO better check some updates in their website social media or in their telegram, sometimes it's natural because some of the bounty campaigns pay after their ICO finishes or after one month or two months after their ICO finishes but if still not paying maybe because the campaign you joined are a kind of scam or the bounty campaign manager is a scammer or the project didn't hit their softcap there  are many possibilities so just wait.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: