Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 03:43:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Still did not get bounty rewards?  (Read 5110 times)
Moshi Moshi

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:48:02 PM

This is a very long time for a project that gives the ICO the token for the bounty hunter. I know you will definitely feel bored because waiting too long and in the end, you still do not get the money. It's been an awful lot of the bounty hunter who gets the project scam and we have to be careful.
a bounty hunter must be patient because we will be tested when participating in a bounty project because we have to wait for the reward, the process of getting paid is very long so the obligation of the bounty hunter is patiently waiting.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
lyfecoin

Activity: 198
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:48:22 PM

The first and foremost thing to do while joining any bounty is to check the background of the ICO,the team,the project road map,funding/investors and the bounty manager.Most scammy ICOs have only one intention,to grab as much money as they can and they don't care about community  or bounty hunters
But real ICOs with strong team and if backed by investors,engage good Bounty managers (they pay upfront) and work professionally .So you will end up getting bounty tokens at a promised time
Please chose your bounty campaigns carefully
OculusMan

Activity: 1134
Merit: 547

Russian Translation

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:53:04 PM

Now this is a frequent phenomenon because many projects do not collect the necessary amount for the implementation of all conceived, and investors have become more intelligent and do not invest in Frank shit

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
altcoinhunter01

Activity: 840
Merit: 40

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 04:04:19 PM

Bounty rewards depend upon the successful completion of any ICO and if some company not able to collect the required funds, they cancel their ICO and nothing comes to bounty holders. Every bounty has its own rules and pays as per their schedule like some bounties pay after bounty over but some pay after ICO over.

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
konflikkastil

Activity: 880

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 04:12:12 PM

each project has its own way of maintaining the price of tokens in the market, maybe by paying a little bounty participants is one way to prioritize investors, but to get more information I suggest you to join the telegram and ask the bounty manager directly there

Doging

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:16:36 PM

You should learn how to choose projects. Most bounty campaigns will not bring you money, because these coins are worthless.

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:21:25 PM

each project has its own way of maintaining the price of tokens in the market, maybe by paying a little bounty participants is one way to prioritize investors, but to get more information I suggest you to join the telegram and ask the bounty manager directly there
That's also one of those good reason why maybe the team delayed your stake, but if some or other participants already received their shares then you should follow the protocol joining the telegram or any channels that you can message the dev or the manager of that certain campaign and inform them about your issue.
Huntler1993

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:25:57 PM

Don't be broken that normally happens to bounty hunters, its  a matter of time. My piece of advice to you is never quit till you gain. Perseverance is the key.
leonarda

Activity: 43
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:00:05 PM

Yes, some of the bounties are scams. You need to choose the bounty carefully so that you do not waste your time.
MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:08:20 PM

Yes, some of the bounties are scams. You need to choose the bounty carefully so that you do not waste your time.
Maybe you've been scam, so be careful of choosing bounty to participate. Its better if you study or know all the details about it before you join to avoid wasting of time because nowadays there's a lot scam bounty came out, so you have to know your participated bounty. But still don't even you encounter or experience to get scam because your not the only one most of us is also experience same as like what happen to you.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
anggoro manise

Activity: 469
Merit: 102

FIRST NFT FORUM TOTALIZER

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:16:24 PM

One way to reduce the risk of a scam is to choose the campaign bounty which is managed by high-ranking people, which is obviously the point we should be more careful before following the campaign, and as much as possible participate in the campaign, so that later can be expected from one to the other, do not despair when you've been in the world of crypto

P A R A D I G M A  TOTAL ITEMS 777!  NFT METAVERSE   
◼◼◼◼    PARADIGMA is an NFT marketplace + SCI-FI + an innovative P2E gaming platform    ◼◼◼◼
███████ TWITTER    MEDIUM M I N T   N O W TELEGRAM    WHITEPAPER ███████
nussy

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:23:51 PM

If you have not violated any rules during the bounty campaigns, give the developers at least three weeks after the campaign to hear from them, make sure you follow them up through their telegram bounty channel they always have useful informations for all participants from there you will able to interact with other participants as well.
You also need to be careful when joining bounty campaigns this days, as there are so many scam bounties now.
Bendz

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:24:02 PM

Yes this is my questions among all bounty hunters. In my 4 months on doing bounty i campaign i have promoted 2 ICO's already and the first one still counting the stakes and still working on the distribution of the tokens. Some had receive already and i thought about receiving too but until now no tokens found in my digital wallet even after searching it on etherscan if there are relatively made a transaction to my digital wallet address and there is none. I have gave my effort and quality time for them to promote their project that includes also the resources being used like internet connection fee and the electricity are all wasted for the project i guess. I think this could be my last project to promote and if i still will not get any rewards then quitting is an option.
You can submit your complaint within the telegram group they have if you feel aggrieved, of course each Bounty project has a telegram group both Bounty and official telegram of the project.
Honourable11

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:34:33 PM

I don't really think you will get your bounty stakes
Reward immediately  after you finished the bounty campaign, I think there are lots of processes the project will undergo before the distribution of the tokens, even after the distribution of the tokens you will still wait till it is listed in exchange.
Diamond_Darrell

Activity: 1106
Merit: 103

♦♣♥♠

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:35:38 PM

Yes this is my questions among all bounty hunters. In my 4 months on doing bounty i campaign i have promoted 2 ICO's already and the first one still counting the stakes and still working on the distribution of the tokens. Some had receive already and i thought about receiving too but until now no tokens found in my digital wallet even after searching it on etherscan if there are relatively made a transaction to my digital wallet address and there is none. I have gave my effort and quality time for them to promote their project that includes also the resources being used like internet connection fee and the electricity are all wasted for the project i guess. I think this could be my last project to promote and if i still will not get any rewards then quitting is an option.
where are you going to go, do not get so upset. Just be more careful when choosing a campaign and more detailed analysis of projects.

jay sd

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:41:48 PM

The time it takes to distribute the bounty tokens will depend on the project. While some projects distribute their tokens quickly, some projects may take months to do that. Wait. Because the patience is a must in this game.
HouruSinkara

Activity: 157

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:54:19 PM

In my memory, even there are projects that have collected a lot of money and decided to deceive everyone and did not work on the project

boranes

Activity: 644
Merit: 253

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:58:22 PM

I read more and more complains about bounties not paying their participants, I am waiting for one payout from sylon's bounty and I am waiting for one more payout from my previous bounty and I am not sure when I will receive payment. Well, participating bounty which is not escrowing funds is risk itself and I think we all agreed to this kind of risk.

░░░░░▄██░██░██▄        ████████████████▄     ███▄░░░░░░░▄███
░░░▄███▀░██░▀███▄     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████     ▀████░░░░░████▀
░▄███▀░░░██░░░▀███▄  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███     ░▀████░░░████▀░
▄███▀░░░░██░░░░▀███▄ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███     ░░▀██▀░▄████▀░░
███▀░░░░░██░░░░░▀███ ░░░█████████████▀     ░░░▀░▄█████▀░░░
████░░░░░██░░░░░████ ░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀         ░░░▄███████▄░░░
▀████░░░░░░░░░░████▀ ░░░░░░░░░░░████         ░░▄████░████▄░░
░▀████░░░░░░░░████▀   ░░░░░░░░░░░░████       ░▄████░░░████▄░
░░░▀███▄░░░░▄███▀       ░░░░░░░░░░░░░████     ▄████░░░░░████▄
░░░░░  ██████▀           ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██     ███▀░░░░░░░▀███
The Future of Gaming Comission
FreeGames And Items Exchange
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Chronner

Activity: 420
Merit: 31

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:08:00 PM

I read more and more complains about bounties not paying their participants, I am waiting for one payout from sylon's bounty and I am waiting for one more payout from my previous bounty and I am not sure when I will receive payment. Well, participating bounty which is not escrowing funds is risk itself and I think we all agreed to this kind of risk.
I'm a concrete company? I'm curious because I took part in all of his Twitter companies until June, but then I was banned by twitter and it became quite sad ((

V O L E N T I X   █   Decentralized Change   █   3rd Party DAPP Platform
▬ •  VENUE  • ▬  Social Rewards Platform   █   ANN   TWITTER   TELEGRAM   █   ▬ • VDEX • ▬  Decentralized Exchange
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    ( V ) BETA TESTER  |  Designed by Zpectrum    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
tamango

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:09:40 PM

I partecipate in many bounty campaigns and sometimes i received payments after 6 months so I think you have only to be patient and ask for news in telegram channel
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: