Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:28:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Still did not get bounty rewards?  (Read 5099 times)
waldocarter

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:22:27 PM

I've had similar cases. If I remember correctly, it seems like 4 times, and 3 times out of 4 I made payments. Some were delayed up to 3 months. They sent me from the beginning to one admin, then to another. While in the end I did not go to one of the team members. It is necessary to seek honesty, and demand payment for their work.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AgentZero23

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 08:34:20 PM

Yes this is my questions among all bounty hunters. In my 4 months on doing bounty i campaign i have promoted 2 ICO's already and the first one still counting the stakes and still working on the distribution of the tokens. Some had receive already and i thought about receiving too but until now no tokens found in my digital wallet even after searching it on etherscan if there are relatively made a transaction to my digital wallet address and there is none. I have gave my effort and quality time for them to promote their project that includes also the resources being used like internet connection fee and the electricity are all wasted for the project i guess. I think this could be my last project to promote and if i still will not get any rewards then quitting is an option.
I feel you mate and its disappointing to promote a project and doesn't know if you gonna get paid. Some ICO's now can't raise enough funds for the project. And they will return the money to the investors. Since the ICO wasn't successful the bounty hunters will not get paid. It's really a sad reality in crypto their is no guarantee. And you just have to move on and be smart to choose a project to be promoted.
bountylayomi
Copper Member

Activity: 234
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:47:11 PM

Please do not give up yet friend but keep pressing on. Others would pay for sure. Patience is needed in handling bounties as well and you could talk to with the bounty manager probably through the telegram group meant for the bounty or via email if you have access to his email address. Most bounty managers respond fast to bounty hunters.
Thanks.
jeungo

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:49:29 PM

I also have several projects that have not paid. One of them continues to assure that in September they will certainly pay, but I think they are waiting and hoping for an increase in the market and the opportunity to make good money on it.
anil_saini01

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:27:32 AM

I think all the decisions are in you, in fact you should be patient, until the token is received in the stock. because usually some tokens are very slow to be accepted on the exchange, I suggest you wait until the time comes to sell all the tokens you get
D J

Activity: 59

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:28:55 AM

Are you looking for something that's more of a rewards program as opposed to an Airdrop, or a bounty program?

Where you earn the token monthly for active participation (retweeting twitter posts), and get automatically entered in weekly draws?

🏡 🏡 THEN YOU NEED TO SEE THIS. 🏡 🏡

The DEED token Rewards Program is NOW OPEN, and is accepting a LIMITED number of qualified participants.

Check out Deedcoin at their website below. The team at Deed is actively changing the real estate industry by tokenizing realtor commissions and saving users of their operatational, patent pending platform, thousands of dollars when buying or selling a home 🏡. Multiple transactions have already occurred with Deed agents using the DEED, while the company is still in their early token sale phases. This is a direct result of Deed agents already available in over 160 cities in all 50 US States, including Puerto Rico. This team and company is one to keep an eye on in the crypto space. Totally bringing crypto mainstream with a brilliant use case.

https://www.deedcoinlaunch.com

Interested candidates must have a minimum of 150 followers on their Twitter account.

Active participation will earn you monthly DEED rewards, and will automatically get you entered in the weekly draws for 100 DEED ($150).  🏡 💥

To provide your information for verification  and inquire about the DEED Rewards Program, please visit the Official Deed Family Telegram Channel at:

https://t.me/Deedcoin

REGISTRATION IS LIMITED TO 100 PARTICIPANTS.
MariaSerebrennikova

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:30:41 AM

As a beginner, I also faced the fact that some bounty projects are fraudulent and do not pay money, I have one project that seems to have accrued rates, but the money is not transferred. And I was disappointed, too. But I still continue to lead the bounty company because there are many projects that pay tokens in good faith!
PutuPartoHarjo

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:31:44 AM

Yes this is my questions among all bounty hunters. In my 4 months on doing bounty i campaign i have promoted 2 ICO's already and the first one still counting the stakes and still working on the distribution of the tokens. Some had receive already and i thought about receiving too but until now no tokens found in my digital wallet even after searching it on etherscan if there are relatively made a transaction to my digital wallet address and there is none. I have gave my effort and quality time for them to promote their project that includes also the resources being used like internet connection fee and the electricity are all wasted for the project i guess. I think this could be my last project to promote and if i still will not get any rewards then quitting is an option.

Well, like the real crypto world, that we will be at our risk in any position. But if other participants have received tokens, at least you can wait, or report to the developer what happened. But I think there are still a lot of good projects, although maybe only a small part of all ICO. So maybe stopping will only make you curious when you don't get what you want from here.
Plecet Bank

Activity: 588

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:33:30 AM

because bounty rewards is highly dependent upon the success of the project that followed. Then I think it is not a matter that is important about the time of the distribution. This will make us calm, and focus to continue to participate in other projects.

sadiem

Activity: 204

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:36:28 AM

In 4 months yet getting the rewards, you must search for information via telegram bounty them. If a wire is no longer active and I think projects that you follow is a scam. Yes, you have to keep the spirit of the project to follow the other.
royalcrypt

Activity: 456

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:03:23 AM

It's a sad and harsh reality. This has been happened and still happening with almost all bounty hunters. That's why it's better to join multiple campaigns which is possible in social media bounties. You'll atleast get paid by some of them so it won't be a complete disappointment.
trangthin841212@gmail.com

Activity: 37

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:06:03 AM

Contact the manager, company leader and ask him a question, check that you have specified the correct wallet address. Many companies charge for 4-5 weeks. If the number exceeds 6 weeks I think it's scam. It is mandatory for them to pay the tokens to bounty hunters and usually will receive their tokens in 3 to 4 weeks.
Silverstar

Activity: 426
Merit: 102

Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:48:57 AM

As I already wrote in a similar topic - if the company does not make payments for so long, with a high degree of probability it can be a scam. So you need to more carefully choose the bounty to participate

R A D I X   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   The Decentralized Finance Protocol
█████████ GET TOKENS █████████    Facebook      Telegram      Twitter
The Radix DeFi Protocol is    SCALABLE SECURE COMMUNITY DRIVEN
Hobbit698

Activity: 155

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:54:35 AM

recently , I received tokens of several projects, but unfortunately the price for them was very low
TopTort777
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1436

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:59:50 AM

There is a bounty called Selflerry that is up already since January. According to bounty thread, the bounty have finished. According to spreadsheet and telegram channel - it is still continues. Admin doesnt give any info about till what date this bounty will continue. All what they say is "continue to promote us, news will be soon" and smth like that.

They have even changed the name of the token during ICO (lol  Grin). First it was YOU, than it was SLY, not it is RMB (1 YOU = 500 SLY
 1 Sly = 0.01 RMB). That is so ridiculous....

I doubt that someone will get any bounty reward from it someday.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Sinyocall

Activity: 170

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:06:35 AM

Before you read the rules that you follow, you may forget to fill KyC, because if the project tells you to fill KYC, then you have to follow it if not, then the coins don't go into your wallet and you also have to be patient to wait for your coin about the coin what is distributed if ico ends
bidbud

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:10:40 AM

there are actually a few tokens that I got in my wallet, but it's not comparable to the many bounties I've been following ... it's pretty sad but hopefully my tokens will sell quickly in the market ,,
Cryptomania098

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:15:56 AM

I feel your agony but you need to logde a complain to the bounty manager if it was a mistake from their own angle so they can rectify that.
Svarora
Copper Member

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 09:20:16 AM

This is one side of the bounty campaigning but there are other side too where people earn alot. So you just join multiple bounties and hope some of them will grow

Malaya

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:27:27 AM

Bounty rewards are still a waiting game thing for those accepted in the bounty campaign. For some it takes few months for an individual to receive it. It also depends if the ICO gets successful and was supported well by those who have it. Most of the time, when receive you have to wait for more for the price to grow.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA    mastercard   SPA    UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: