Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 10:41:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Still did not get bounty rewards?  (Read 5099 times)
Superturacoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 04:34:14 PM

Yes this is my questions among all bounty hunters. In my 4 months on doing bounty i campaign i have promoted 2 ICO's already and the first one still counting the stakes and still working on the distribution of the tokens. Some had receive already and i thought about receiving too but until now no tokens found in my digital wallet even after searching it on etherscan if there are relatively made a transaction to my digital wallet address and there is none. I have gave my effort and quality time for them to promote their project that includes also the resources being used like internet connection fee and the electricity are all wasted for the project i guess. I think this could be my last project to promote and if i still will not get any rewards then quitting is an option.
Joining bounty is a very risky thing to do knowing that there are no guarantees that you will get to earn the profit you want from the very first place and you might even get nothing if you are too undortunate. It is very important to choose a bounty smartly so that your time wouldn't be wasted on nonsense bounties.
Maybe it was delayed but for sure there will be distribution at the right now so don't be greedy first because there are more days to come, we can't denied the fact to be worried because we keep on effort day by day by having constructing opinions in desired topic which there project we supported. I'm hoping that it will be no more scams or unvalue in market.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
upyem2k

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 04:40:11 PM

Not getting bounty reward can be as a result of not-yet-distributed reward and it can be because you have violated a rule. It can also be as a result of human error or omission from the bounty manager. That is why it is advisable for all bounty hunters to join the bounty telegram group of any campaign they engage in to complain when needs be.
Wandika

Activity: 508
Merit: 250

In CryptoEnergy we trust

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 04:42:04 PM

Joining bounty is a very risky thing to do knowing that there are no guarantees that you will get to earn the profit you want from the very first place and you might even get nothing if you are too undortunate. It is very important to choose a bounty smartly so that your time wouldn't be wasted on nonsense bounties.
Choose a project where you can see some real, most of the ICO extends promotions and some just walk away after launching it, the key is to be updated and keep studying it if it's worth joining, investment of time and effort should be paid off.

maflec0713

Activity: 104
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 04:43:52 PM

Hi. I think it depends on the admin and mods of the project on how they manage the ICO. For some of the bounty I joined before are takes time to wait before you receive the token and when I stop joining in their bounty and I joined in other project which is much better than their project, they did not give my reward which takes almost a month to earn. It hurts but its ok because sometimes we find ICO project which are only good in promoting their bounty amount and project but in the end, it is not good outcome. Now, I receive token every week as long as you did all the rules and requirements of their airdrop and I think it is much better than my previous ICO project I joined.
max fray

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:08:56 PM

Yes this is my questions among all bounty hunters. In my 4 months on doing bounty i campaign i have promoted 2 ICO's already and the first one still counting the stakes and still working on the distribution of the tokens. Some had receive already and i thought about receiving too but until now no tokens found in my digital wallet even after searching it on etherscan if there are relatively made a transaction to my digital wallet address and there is none. I have gave my effort and quality time for them to promote their project that includes also the resources being used like internet connection fee and the electricity are all wasted for the project i guess. I think this could be my last project to promote and if i still will not get any rewards then quitting is an option.
It can take up to 6 months to get your bounty rewards.
Many campaigns now are either being extended or delayed, so it's not surprisimg that you are waitimg for 4 months already.

Michail.

Activity: 205

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 07:10:04 PM

I also had several projects that turned out to be skam, I was also upset because of the time spent, but so far I still hope that everything is still ahead!

[  TRY ALPHA MVP  ]    WELCOME TO DATABLOCKCHAIN    [  TRY ALPHA MVP  ]
Mainsale now LIVE!  //  Raised $16 Million in PRE-SALE
ParabellumLite

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:03:34 PM

I was a thoroughbred, before I joined any bounty I learned about it. However, the risk is inevitable, I was involved in a project, it completed the ICO with over 10,000 ETH calls, but after a while, I still have not received the token, I check the know They have removed all official social of them
gebitkjteam

Activity: 142

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:21:53 PM

keep spirit buddy, trying hard and the more diligent you are, and continue to do and find bounty and a great manager.... yes maybe for now the market quality is bad. but be patient. keep spirit my friends don't give up to achieve maximum results
seopro1001

Activity: 104

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:57:19 PM

Did you contact support project to ask about your reward? I think almost projects have community as discord or telegram. But I have also to say, there are many scam project now, you can get nothing in some project. But there are also legit projects, which you can earn much money with their bounty. Don't give up. Try to collect experience and choice the good projects to practice, you can make profit.
Wackyabby

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 09:04:18 PM

The proper thing to do is check the spreasheet to see if you were awarded stakes if the answer is affirmative then try reaching to the bounty team and inquire why you haven't received your tokenz yet.
mybloomingpath

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 09:09:08 PM

I also still waiting for tokens. First I was afraid that the campaign was a scam, but later after I have checked anouncements in Telegram group I found that distribution was delayed for several months. So do not warry if you faced such delay in distribution just check properly all info in groups and forum.
Cita1

Activity: 153

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 09:09:34 PM

Traditionally, if a bounty ends, a maximum of one month after the end of bounty, members will receive the distributed Tokens from that particular project. If you do not receive a Token after a month, then the big possibility is that the scam or not reach the soft cap leading to the delay distribution. You should post all your questions in the telegram of that ICO project to ask directly instead of asking in this forum. Hope this helps?
Agree, that is the norm in the past but somehow it has changed now. Now you have to wait for months for you to be able to receive your tokens even if that project is successful and it frustrates the bounty hunter's community.
Wuraola

Activity: 87

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 12:23:25 AM

The issue is that are you doing the task according to the way they listed it... If not read the rules and  regulations very well so that the same thing wont repeat itself again.or just contact some of the admin and moderator an explain the issue to them.
reality18

Activity: 938
Merit: 14

Earn more with Earn Network

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 12:26:31 AM

It is very necessary to study about the bounty or project before you participate in the bounty project. Not all bounties are worth spending time on. Always look out for the reputation of the bounty manager. Also, make a personal research on the project, ascertaining the authenticity of the project.
harapan

Activity: 1722
Merit: 306

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 12:32:36 AM

did you enter the wallet address correctly? if your wallet address is correct and the others get a token but you still haven't, maybe you are still in the next distribution turn but if the distribution is over but you haven't got it then contact the bounty manager on the telegram

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
tondenga2122

Activity: 490
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 12:41:51 AM

Feelsbadman, you just complaining that you didn't get any rewards on the bounty campaign.
But, people here are working on almost more than 10 projects at the same time and didn't get any rewards too.
I think the bounty now is totally different with the last year bounty, that they pay instantly for the hard worked bounty hunter.
Tashi

Activity: 391
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 12:44:58 AM

I actually encountered a bounty campaign recently that didn't gave rewards. The said bounty campaign lasted for 3 months and I got nothing.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
daniel08

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 12:49:57 AM

There are ICO once it is finish , the distribution of the bounty rewards takes a week to do , and some is taking months to distribute the bounty rewards to their participants. I have joined in a bounty campaign which is the beluga but until now they have not distribute yet the bounty rewards and they said that it will be after 6 months before they can distribute all the bounty rewards.

QDAO USDQ     |     Platinum StatableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀   $1MLN BOUNTY POOL   / / / J O I N / / /   ▀█
WHITEPAPER                FACEBOOK                TWITTER                TELEGRAM                ANN THREAD
hoavantathan

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 12:50:39 AM

This is a good question. First you should choose good project to do bounty campains. Sometimes you start with finding in big bounty team's channels. They are the factor which make sure that the projects send your token after ICO. Or you can find projects on some assessed website.
joerogers8

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

Negative trust for an opinion! Check it out.

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 01:20:53 AM

I have been stood up so many times on bounty work it hurts to think about.  A lot of time us bounty hunters get  abad name however the projects are to blame much of the time.  I wish we could all get together to solve this issue however I do not know how to solve the issue. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: