Bitcoin Forum
June 13, 2024, 03:48:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Still did not get bounty rewards?  (Read 5100 times)
snazir
Copper Member

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 10:22:51 AM

I Also had bad Experiences because I Encountered Scam projects but there are good projects too that replaced it, so The Minimum we can do is be exceptionally Mindful in joining, it's Extremely hard Presently to figure out which will be Which and What we can trust is our guts. 
Kang Bahar

Activity: 504
Merit: 115

Silent Reader~

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2018, 10:49:09 AM

Yep, there are 2 reasons for me:
1. The project that I followed was a scam project.
2. Also, I avoid the KYC process when some project requires that one.

That's why I often did not receive the payment from bounties. I can't do much and I can only ignore it because I am aware that is the risk of work (bounty).
nascasto

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

PRIVATE FEDERATED BLOCKCHAIN

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 10:53:44 AM

I have been in a lot of bounty since March, but most of them did not get paid. It's scam at 30%. Or the incoming tokens are not worth anything.

TomInVa57

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 06:36:49 PM

Yes this is my questions among all bounty hunters. In my 4 months on doing bounty i campaign i have promoted 2 ICO's already and the first one still counting the stakes and still working on the distribution of the tokens. Some had receive already and i thought about receiving too but until now no tokens found in my digital wallet even after searching it on etherscan if there are relatively made a transaction to my digital wallet address and there is none. I have gave my effort and quality time for them to promote their project that includes also the resources being used like internet connection fee and the electricity are all wasted for the project i guess. I think this could be my last project to promote and if i still will not get any rewards then quitting is an option.
In fact, you need to consider the specifics of working with bounty programs. I have such experience and I know perfectly well that there will be a lot of processes and questions to be processed and analyzed before payments for coins are paid. Therefore, do not rush into conclusions yet and try to keep positive
Anicasalar

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 06:37:42 PM

Yes this is my questions among all bounty hunters. In my 4 months on doing bounty i campaign i have promoted 2 ICO's already and the first one still counting the stakes and still working on the distribution of the tokens. Some had receive already and i thought about receiving too but until now no tokens found in my digital wallet even after searching it on etherscan if there are relatively made a transaction to my digital wallet address and there is none. I have gave my effort and quality time for them to promote their project that includes also the resources being used like internet connection fee and the electricity are all wasted for the project i guess. I think this could be my last project to promote and if i still will not get any rewards then quitting is an option.
The existing bounty programs really differ among themselves. Some make payments surprisingly quickly, almost immediately. Others pay a fee in a few months. Some do not make reparations at all. This is a reality that you need to reconcile - just carefully and responsibly choose the right project for the job.
gela888gela

Activity: 141

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 06:43:47 PM

The existing bounty programs really differ among themselves. Some make payments surprisingly quickly, almost immediately. Others pay a fee in a few months. Some do not make reparations at all. This is a reality that you need to reconcile - just carefully and responsibly choose the right project for the job.

Yes, accuracy in project selection is the main key to gain profit. Conducting a detailed examination of the project before participating in the project bounty program is a must. Profits cannot be obtained easily, need knowledge, hard work, and patience to achieve it.
Kuzja

Activity: 115

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2018, 07:04:31 PM

unfortunately, this occurs and often enough that to avoid it you need to study the project more thoroughly and even this does not guarantee its reliability. it is better to increase the number of projects in which you participate, you will have more chances on succes
tukang_rosok

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 09:57:05 AM

I have been in a lot of bounty since March, but most of them did not get paid. It's scam at 30%. Or the incoming tokens are not worth anything.
Well usually, after the bounty ends, a maximum of 1 month after the end of bounty, members will receive the Token from that project. If you do not receive a Token after a month, then the big possibility is that the scam or not reach the soft cap leading to the delay distribution. You should post in the telegram of that ICO project to ask directly instead of posting the topic. Always try to pay more attention to those whitepaper before taking any investation decisions mate. Good luck.
braddozie

Activity: 53

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 05:02:26 PM

That's too bad, more reason why we shouldn't jump on any bounty campaign without proper research first. Some projects and ICOs are just full of empty promises, they don't keep to their words.
cheese_x

Activity: 170

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 05:12:06 PM

Endeavor to look for and bolster bounties with very confided in battle administrator. It could give you a higher opportunity to gain more in light of the fact that accomplished battle chief figure out how to help ICO venture with a decent task as far as propelling and having its deals on the trades. You can likewise manage doing your part on perusing whitepaper to guarantee your benefit later on in return to your help on the crusade.
Tulanpa

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:22:12 AM

Most project are facing lot of difficulties at this bear market. I suggest maybe this is the cause. You can at least give them much time to come out of the recessions.
alfacentavr

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 11:28:26 AM

Do not rush into panic and despair. It's a common practice that after the end of the bounty, tokens come in a few months. All passed through this and there is nothing to worry about. Continue to work hard and qualitatively approach the selection of projects and you will receive your rewards.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
reijusama2583

Activity: 260

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 11:39:24 AM

Maybe the best way to cope up this kind of problem is to report it on the manager because they are the one who facilitate the campaign and maybe you also need a lot of patience to wait, maybe wait a lot more time because on my own experience it takes time to compute the token that you've got maybe a few months but I receive it after that. Just always report it and check the status of your token in your telegram channel.
mutanu

Activity: 139

Justice as a Service Infrastructure

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:46:46 AM

Do not rush into panic and despair. It's a common practice that after the end of the bounty, tokens come in a few months. All passed through this and there is nothing to worry about. Continue to work hard and qualitatively approach the selection of projects and you will receive your rewards.
Tokens have to come to your purse to the specified terms. If is not present, and the manager does not answer or plays for time, the project means does not value the reputation and everything at them so becomes. To such project there is no trust if tokens come, then it is necessary to merge quickly.

J U R    |    Justice as a Service Infrastructure    |    JUR ALLIANCE                   ═════════════════
      SMART LEGAL AGREEMENT.  ESCROW.  DECENTRALIZED DISPUTE RESOLUTION.       ║  JOIN JUR PRESALE  ║   
  ●     WHITEPAPER         TECH PAPER         GITHUB         MEDIUM         TELEGRAM     ●       ═════════════════
TpoJIb

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:47:43 AM

It is necessary to prove that you have not received your earned coins, otherwise everything can just disappear, and you will not prove anything to anyone.

Malya_alkendy

Activity: 236

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:51:23 AM

You must not despair, you must keep trying to get rewards from the bounty campaign, don't give up. many have the same fate as you, maybe the gift token from the project that you are following is not the time to send, so be patient and don't quit this job.
angrybirdy

Activity: 1022
Merit: 276

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 12:21:25 PM

ask the bounty manager itself if there is something new or any update regarding about the bounty payments, or contact the team to know if they do have a plan to distribute the bounty, if there is no response, maybe the project is scam.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
pshannon21658

Activity: 77

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:03:00 PM

Much wiser way to do is to read its whitepaper and verify if the development team members are legit and really working for the good development of the projects being promoted. I think in this way we can avoid joining scam ICO's and have great possibilities of earning rewards!!!
tolobua

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:40:40 PM

if you don't receive bounty payments for months, then you can be sure you won't get anything, you follow a scam bounty. there is no need to expect much with a long bounty in sending rewards.
GulpoRu

Activity: 119

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 06:18:28 AM

I share on abundance crusade which keep going for around 8 months and made guarantee to figure stakes and aggregate tokens inside 14 days yet now on it's third week and still no new refresh about it. This ICO must be appreciative and remunerate their abundance members on time in light of the fact that their venture will never be fruitful without our assistance.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: