Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 07:03:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Still did not get bounty rewards?  (Read 5099 times)
jankekek

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 02:29:33 PM

I joined a bounty campaign last time and it ends almost 2 months ago from today. Until now, me and the other bounty hunters who joined that bounty is not still getting paid. According to their general rules , the distribution of rewards will take 3 to 4  weeks after the bounty ends but until now we are still waiting.
dulce dd121990

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 02:40:34 PM

I do experienced same with what you had. I am doing signatures, social media, twitter and even translation campaign just to earn money. But unfortunately, some of the projects i participated with did not give my reward. It is so frustrating and disappointing but later i realized that it is better to accept and move on because more blessings to come. Quitting is losing so better continue and work hard again but we need to be wise and smart in choosing the best bounty campaign to participate with.   

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
ariscan

Activity: 131
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 02:42:15 PM

I am still trying to get a prize from the bounty that I am working on now. I have to be patient in implementing it and must be careful in carrying out the task.
osmo

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 02:53:14 PM

there are currently many projects that still haven't paid for paid hunters, maybe the process takes a long time, I'm still not paid for from the project I followed, maybe you can communicate with the bounty manager to say payment for the bounty hunter, waiting is a tedious job

PASCAL1

Activity: 44

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 02:53:33 PM

Bounty rewards are rewards received after successfully completed the bounty campaign. You have to successfully follow the required rules especially when it comes to bounty campaigns thats the entry time, the eligibility on the number of followers especially on some social media its very crucial, the exit time and many more.
Once all this is successfully  fullyfilled then that bounty is received in your submitted wallet, also there should be double checking of the submitted wallet because this is crutial to receive your rewards.
Teal Deer

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 05:16:04 PM

It is a very sad situation and I sincerely sympathize with you. As you perfectly understand, because I, too, am a bounty hunter and I also sometimes do not come coins. I'll tell you one thing, so you do not get upset, just keep doing the bounty program and you're sure to get lucky. Take the quantity. And then you will not notice when you do not pay one or another company, because the income from the other can more than cover the shortage from the other.
Thyristor

Activity: 471

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 05:24:39 PM

Still i got more bounty token but majority of the project dev can't get good exchange that's why token is worthless. Market is not stable condition, So a lot of project can't reached minimum target even bounty is running huge months. In a word, no one is able to do good earning. Scam project day by day rapidly increasing it's another big problems at this moment.
loof99

Activity: 524
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 02:48:47 PM

Yes, I hate this thing. Specially I work hard for the project or rather in the ICO they they delay the payment and sometimes didn't pay me my deserved reward. I don't know who gonna blame on this if the Solidity project or company or the project managers and Team of the project. I hope that you all guys have been payed for your hard work. Stop scamming people for your own sake. This is bad, very bad.
heppot

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 03:11:13 PM

not all bounties make a profit, even more ico ends up failing and have no value even if you receive a reward.
as a bounty hunter is just as difficult as an investor in choosing the best ico.
Konffetka

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 11:39:45 PM

Unfortunately, many projects delay the payment of coins very long. Despite the fact that the manager quickly calculated all the bets. It is necessary to hope for the conscientiousness of developers and the rapid payment of coins.
entebah

Activity: 1556
Merit: 153

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 11:49:25 PM

All bounties were extended until December, perhaps this was a result of the fall of the ETH price. and dev doesn't want to disappoint investors, especially ICO using the ERC20 platform. have to be patient and wait for the good news.

Michelecako

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 04:56:09 PM

Currently, it is difficult to find an ICO project that will give 100% high revenue from the bounty. Bounty now is like a 50/50 lottery. I'm participating in the signature now in a great project - you can invest. This is my personal opinion, suggest a different opinion.

[ R E S T O t o k e n ]     |     The Global Foodservice Loyalty Space
     TOKEN SALE      ❱ Oct 10th - Dec 14th
Galley

Activity: 1274
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 05:26:47 PM

I'm participating in a company that has been going on for 38 weeks.) I'm just wondering when it will end and what will come of it. And something tells me that it will be zero. I'm already participating in it not for the sake of reward, but for the sake of interest.
Quarantine34

Activity: 304
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 05:37:10 PM

Yes this is my questions among all bounty hunters. In my 4 months on doing bounty i campaign i have promoted 2 ICO's already and the first one still counting the stakes and still working on the distribution of the tokens. Some had receive already and i thought about receiving too but until now no tokens found in my digital wallet even after searching it on etherscan if there are relatively made a transaction to my digital wallet address and there is none. I have gave my effort and quality time for them to promote their project that includes also the resources being used like internet connection fee and the electricity are all wasted for the project i guess. I think this could be my last project to promote and if i still will not get any rewards then quitting is an option.

Yes, there are some ICO's that it's too long to distribute the tokens to the bounty hunters. The team says they need to finalize it, yes we all know that but 1 week is good to finalize it. They always have a reason why the tokens is not distributing. But when i experienced this, i got my tokens after 3 months. It's worth to wait, but not too long.
DarkIT

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 05:40:04 PM

All bounties were extended until December, perhaps this was a result of the fall of the ETH price. and dev doesn't want to disappoint investors, especially ICO using the ERC20 platform. have to be patient and wait for the good news.
Well, I think we all experience the same thing, and we just need to be patient for this. As for pending rewards, I think that is the risk of bounty hunters. but all we need to do is stay patient, and keep working hard, I'm sure all that will be rewarded when you don't give up.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
CPLAY - IDO█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L   
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Perie200

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 05:46:06 PM

I believe that the situation in the market will improve and there will be some kind of regulatory body that will check the new ICO projects and we, as an investor and members of the Bounty program, will not lose any money or time.
gensol

Activity: 714
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 05:56:18 PM

Before you join a campaign, look out for the bounty managers some are good as they don't pick projects that won't pay at the end. Also study the project well enough. Sorry for your misfortune.
willnotwas

Activity: 286
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 05:58:44 PM

I believe that the situation in the market will improve and there will be some kind of regulatory body that will check the new ICO projects and we, as an investor and members of the Bounty program, will not lose any money or time.
Wait for the payment then try to sell the coins. If that does not work then just look for another coin.
bawa_23

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 06:06:32 PM

This is happening as Ethereum prices are lower & maximum bounties are ETH based, so most of the bounties are extended or paused. Everyone is waiting for ETH to rise, so that coins could be listed at good price. I am participating in bounty which is extended till December, so to do nothing but to wait for rewards as market is down. Hope for best.
Labay

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 06:12:02 PM

I also joined from bounty and the months passes by but the campaign does not work anymore and I think it was scam.  I experience it for the first time when 2018 was come and there are bad happening that happens.  I don't know why the forum getting weaker for now because it was good before than now.

❏  ixian    Github -    Discord - ANN -    Telegram - Reddit - Twitter      ❏  ixian
66.6  TRANSACTIONS PER SECOND                 REDEFINING HOW WE CONNECT               GET INVOLVED NOW
██████ Data Streaming Hybrid-Proof DLT  Blockchain based IM  ██████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: