Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 02:46:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Still did not get bounty rewards?  (Read 5110 times)
hugasinora

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 04:26:47 AM

You do not get paid from the bounty that you follow, it could be because the project that you are participating in has been scam or does not reach the target of selling coins when ICO so that the bounty participant cannot make a coin payment, you must actually follow the bounty that has been properly successful so you get paid to be a participant bounty
mandeepcrypto

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 04:04:21 PM

I am newbie . I had completed two bounty campaign but its coins are still not listed.  I am waiting for good reward.
ediloverose

Activity: 131
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 04:15:19 PM

I think there's a problem about reward distribution so you don't receive it until now. You must make sure you get a stake. if you get a stake but don't get your reward you can contact the bounty manager to complain.
mitchel_am

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 04:17:21 PM

It happened once to me that I had to wait nearly two months for my reward but without that exception I got my reward each time. I hope you get it
RoftheN

Activity: 546

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 03:11:07 PM

There might be a problem with the distribution or it could just be that the bounty managers are waiting to share the rewards because one thing that projects do now is to withold the bounty earnings of the bounty hunters to give their investors some time to make money before they pay out the rewards and the bounty hunters start dumping the coins
isen

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 03:14:25 PM

During the last two months I made a lot of videos and took part in a lot of good projects, but for many I still have not received any payments, I hope this is a temporary delay, in any case I will have to check each project and ask questions to the managers.
babysweetTiger0401

Activity: 777
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 03:21:37 PM

Yes this is my questions among all bounty hunters. In my 4 months on doing bounty i campaign i have promoted 2 ICO's already and the first one still counting the stakes and still working on the distribution of the tokens. Some had receive already and i thought about receiving too but until now no tokens found in my digital wallet even after searching it on etherscan if there are relatively made a transaction to my digital wallet address and there is none. I have gave my effort and quality time for them to promote their project that includes also the resources being used like internet connection fee and the electricity are all wasted for the project i guess. I think this could be my last project to promote and if i still will not get any rewards then quitting is an option.

There are many participants like you who had experienced like you. Most of them had nothing to do with it but to wait. That's the only thing you can do. It is actually the bad side of joining in the ico bounty campaign. Just like what I encountered and joined a campaign before the token up to the present was not sending it to my wallet, so for me if they will pay thank you, then if not its fine! I will just continue what I am doing here.
sotovid

Activity: 420

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 03:49:29 PM

I have not been able to get my rewards for more than 7 months, but I still hope that they will come because the coins have recently come - 4 months have passed after the end of the ICO

vasilisc555

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 03:52:52 PM

I have not received many awards like you all. And you know it is very unlikely that I will get my earned tokens.
Psec
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 04:17:44 PM

I thought Sm the only in this, it has been very difficult for me for some months now . Most the bounty that I participated in are not either ready to pay hunters or some are using delay tactics to delay the time of payment .
Dessy88

Activity: 1050

Vave.com

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 04:23:17 PM

Yes this is my questions among all bounty hunters. In my 4 months on doing bounty i campaign i have promoted 2 ICO's already and the first one still counting the stakes and still working on the distribution of the tokens. Some had receive already and i thought about receiving too but until now no tokens found in my digital wallet even after searching it on etherscan if there are relatively made a transaction to my digital wallet address and there is none. I have gave my effort and quality time for them to promote their project that includes also the resources being used like internet connection fee and the electricity are all wasted for the project i guess. I think this could be my last project to promote and if i still will not get any rewards then quitting is an option.

It's a pity if you stop here, I understand what you are experiencing right now because we have also sacrificed time and quota of course but there are also no results and I myself have experienced the same thing with you but I still don't stop there keep trying to continue and continue because I believe that sacrifice will not betray results. try to think first before you finally decide to stop

munareal

Activity: 644
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 04:30:29 PM

There is a risk in bounty campaign. Some pay while others do not for various reasons. Do not be discourage keep the spirit and work harder you might come across one that will be worth the effort.
hashpuppy

Activity: 405

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 05:28:07 PM

I have not been able to get my rewards for more than 7 months, but I still hope that they will come because the coins have recently come - 4 months have passed after the end of the ICO
7 months is really a long time. I used to waited 5 months to receive the reward, 2 months for doing and 3 months for tokens distribution. In this case, we cannot do anything, just waiting and hope they will pay. Hopefully you can receive your rewards soon.
gerjiss

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 05:37:57 PM

This year, a lot of people do not receive an award for the bounty company but it is mainly due to the fact that too many fraudulent ICO and it is clear that the bounty of their company is also a fiction.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Gryphet

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 05:52:30 PM

Yes, now only a few payments come with a bounty , I think it's worth the wait even in the future will pay, just patience and will choose the right project

(❪  B I T E N N Y  ❫)   Simplify your future
http://bitenny.io/
blockchainmarketus

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 05:56:06 PM

Today distribution of bounty up to 2  months after ICO. That is very bad, in the case of late, developers accuse bounty hunters dump the price. In fact , no bounty hunters trde coins. May developers sell all their possesion to the market. Stupid developers are talking now, they no need bounty hunters anymore after ICO. See the coins will be low volume and die.
iamlds08

Activity: 490
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 05:57:29 PM

yes it is unfair to be neglected after what you have done to promote the project. but it is not always the scenario, there are lots of hardworking mangers out there. if the project itself cannot do what they have promised in due time, probably their product will not also succeed upon reaching its roadmap.
blockchainmarketus

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 06:02:34 PM

yes it is unfair to be neglected after what you have done to promote the project. but it is not always the scenario, there are lots of hardworking mangers out there. if the project itself cannot do what they have promised in due time, probably their product will not also succeed upon reaching its roadmap.
Yes, they think developers can build a community without bounty hunters. WHo make coisn popular it is bounty hunters. Don't forget more bounty hunters more volume in the market, it wil attract other traders to join. if no volume who will trade then? That is the fool of developers they jsut think about money and money. Cryptocurrency is based on community. The bigger the community the better the coins. Leave and write the news about late payment of a coins and write about ico that not pay the bounty so the coins will die in the market.
Teal Deer

Activity: 714

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 06:16:12 PM

Yes, earlier in terms of incentives for bounty projects were much more powerful and not so protracted were the projects themselves. But I think this whole situation in the market will last only until the moment until the market itself is stabilized. Once all the coins will go to the mountain and all the bounty of the company, too, will go to the mountain. Will quickly collect soft and hard cap. So do not lose heart and do not give up started.
seggardinggins

Activity: 616

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 06:33:09 PM

Today distribution of bounty up to 2  months after ICO. That is very bad, in the case of late, developers accuse bounty hunters dump the price. In fact , no bounty hunters trde coins. May developers sell all their possesion to the market. Stupid developers are talking now, they no need bounty hunters anymore after ICO. See the coins will be low volume and die.
As a bounty hunter, I'm also confused because of this, I haven't received anything from Bounty at this time and they accuse us of throwing away the price. sad to see this reality where the market fell and the bounty hunter was cornered. I strongly agree with you that without a prize hunter, the project will not be perfect.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: