Bitcoin Forum
June 08, 2024, 02:15:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 [307] 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 ... 563 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT] KlondikeCoin ★ Cryptsy.com ★ Prepaid VISA Cards ★ 0% Premine [KDC]  (Read 554371 times)
Jilixi

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2014, 05:26:33 PM

Good to hear from you guys, I believe Klonpay should be released that is some really good promotion and Would make it easier for merchants to use kdc as a payment method, besides that promotion from the community should be a priority.

Owner of BlackCoin Store - BlackCoin Store
BC: BNatbck1SDJebHRMQemkUEFPVZR9uLHLrM
BTC: 161EcdmbgmxpZMk2ssZCjGQqB6gypduu97
KlondikeCoin (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 05:34:51 PM

Hi Guys,

My name is Dave and i am one of the developers of KDC. (I'll get Andy or Jes to confirm my account for you shortly).

Just confirming this is a legitimate account Smiley
KDC_Dave

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 05:49:37 PM

Good to hear from you guys, I believe Klonpay should be released that is some really good promotion and Would make it easier for merchants to use kdc as a payment method, besides that promotion from the community should be a priority.

I to believe it's important and a great message. It's a considerable amount of work, so i want to open the entire roadmap for community voting once we've built the new site and forums, to ensure we aren't focusing on something that the community doesn't feel is as important as another thing.
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 06:16:48 PM

I to believe it's important and a great message. It's a considerable amount of work, so i want to open the entire roadmap for community voting once we've built the new site and forums, to ensure we aren't focusing on something that the community doesn't feel is as important as another thing.

So Mr. Dave, tell me, what is the main focus for you. What do you want to achieve here? How many hours will you put in KDC? Are you a coin owner? Are you mining KDC? How do you see the future? How can the community help you?

Mayhem007

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 06:24:17 PM

Dave, thanks for the input, but I'm still very confused.  Its like all the devs and the few remaining people still interested in the coin live in a different alternate universe.  All you are interested in is roadmaps, polls and getting on more exchanges.  I want to pull my remaining hair out.  It's the equivalent of someone having cancer and worrying about how your hair looks.

How come people dont understand basic math?  Im sure most of you are thinking, that doesnt matter, other coins have done it so can we, math doesnt apply to altcoins.  Well I have BIG news for you.  Think about this;

Why is Klondike trading in the 1,000's and not 1 or 2 satoshi such as RDD or KARM?  Think before you answer.

Its pretty obvious correct? Because there is a ton of RDD's and KARM's available for sale.  Supply/Demand economics DOES apply to altcoins.  The price of altcoins naturally gravitate towards the supply available. KDC was trading in the 10,000-40,000 range because there was far less supply at that time.  As the supply increased 400-500%, the price gradually spun downwards. Too much supply and inflation = KDC bad investment.  That is the one and only thing that matters.  Nobody cares about the shit support and stop the f..kin nonsense about getting on more exchanges.  KDC is inflation/dilution on steroids.

blah blah blah blah the same four people posting on this forum the same thing everyday.  Suggesting to create buy walls and artificially creating a pump is so ridiculous.  How desperate are you?  If other coins did it why cant we?  KDC will drop to the level its supposed to go based on how much the supply keeps increasing and nobody can stop it unless you want to create a HUGE buy wall so the miners can make more money off of you, but as soon as that wall is gone, down it goes.  Let KDC drop to where its supposed to go around 1,000-2,000 and let people reinvest at that level.  From there after halving you may see a return on investment possibly if the coin is not dead by then.
joffess

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 06:28:36 PM

I strongly agree with above said, there is way to many coins and this whole thing with this coin being a goldrush is a pointless view unless the coins get more rare, You should update the coin and the original block halving should yeald less then the 38.5 coins it will, I vote for a fork in the future but make it less then half.
Sparkzor

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 06:52:32 PM

Dave, thanks for the input, but I'm still very confused.  Its like all the devs and the few remaining people still interested in the coin live in a different alternate universe.  All you are interested in is roadmaps, polls and getting on more exchanges.  I want to pull my remaining hair out.  It's the equivalent of someone having cancer and worrying about how your hair looks.

How come people dont understand basic math?  Im sure most of you are thinking, that doesnt matter, other coins have done it so can we, math doesnt apply to altcoins.  Well I have BIG news for you.  Think about this;

Why is Klondike trading in the 1,000's and not 1 or 2 satoshi such as RDD or KARM?  Think before you answer.

Its pretty obvious correct? Because there is a ton of RDD's and KARM's available for sale.  Supply/Demand economics DOES apply to altcoins.  The price of altcoins naturally gravitate towards the supply available. KDC was trading in the 10,000-40,000 range because there was far less supply at that time.  As the supply increased 400-500%, the price gradually spun downwards. Too much supply and inflation = KDC bad investment.  That is the one and only thing that matters.  Nobody cares about the shit support and stop the f..kin nonsense about getting on more exchanges.  KDC is inflation/dilution on steroids.

blah blah blah blah the same four people posting on this forum the same thing everyday.  Suggesting to create buy walls and artificially creating a pump is so ridiculous.  How desperate are you?  If other coins did it why cant we?  KDC will drop to the level its supposed to go based on how much the supply keeps increasing and nobody can stop it unless you want to create a HUGE buy wall so the miners can make more money off of you, but as soon as that wall is gone, down it goes.  Let KDC drop to where its supposed to go around 1,000-2,000 and let people reinvest at that level.  From there after halving you may see a return on investment possibly if the coin is not dead by then.

Well then, let's just decrease block reward to 0.0005 and everything is fine!
xspeed9190

Activity: 189
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 07:16:21 PM

+1. We need to reduce the amount being made per day. 

BTC:19vSvHFzpFegJJsqCnkXTSPQF4UE3Vsm6i
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 07:16:33 PM

Not really look at TOPcoin ,they decrease block size every 2 days, wondering what will happen when it is at 1, then nobody want to mine it anymore and coin is dead.

Did someone already thought about the following. KDC survive the first month!!!! A lot of coins even die after 1 week. Why are people here always thinking about a fast rich schema? Bitcoin was trading 3 years at almost nothing. I really don't mind to wait 3 years and to have a BTC return:)

Also what people start to forget is, that you can already use KDC for purchasing game codes. Not bad after only 1 month...

I'M STILL WAITING FOR THOSE 100K THAT YOU WANT TO SELL AT 5000!!!!!! IT NEVER HIT COINMARKET.IO, PLEASE PUT THEM THERE Wink

G440T

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 07:18:54 PM

Every day I have mixed feelings about KDC, I don't have a lot of it and I want to sell it because it's all I currently have in crypto.

A fork will help the coin, but it's all up to the devs and what the community as a whole think about it.
KDC_Dave

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 07:21:48 PM

So Mr. Dave, tell me, what is the main focus for you. What do you want to achieve here? How many hours will you put in KDC? Are you a coin owner? Are you mining KDC? How do you see the future? How can the community help you?

The main focus for me was bringing web based solutions for kdc that hadn't been done yet on other coins. Things like the facebook wallet, whilst i still feel that aspect of things is important, having read all the feedback i feel like we've missed a step by not growing the community properly and steaming ahead with our own agendas. Which is why i am here now, so my main priority for the next month will be realigning that. Ensuring that we do what's best for the coin, but also this community.

I am a coin owner and purchased majority of the coin i've got (I only have about 330khs personally.) and am also mining what i can. As a group we only have just under 20k coins i believe. This was afterall a 0% premine coin Smiley.

Hand on heart, it's hard to predict what the future holds. I can only promise I will put as much time and effort as required to make the coin as successful as it can be. As for how the community can help, spreading the word, telling us what you want to see and giving us a swift kick in the backside if we've gone off track! Once we've rebuilt the site and added the community sections we should be able to better organize a plan of attack!

placebo
Legendary

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 07:25:17 PM

Every day I have mixed feelings about KDC, I don't have a lot of it and I want to sell it because it's all I currently have in crypto.

A fork will help the coin, but it's all up to the devs and what the community as a whole think about it.

Did they ever fork BTC? It is just that at the moment we have lake of demand and too much supply, so people, SMART people should not complain about it, but take the wake hand their coins and keep it. Demand will increasing anyway, if dev is working on promoting the guy, some more options to use this coins then demand will pickup, supply will automatically decrease by 50% in only 30 days or so. Did you notice that Pandacoin only reduce the block size AFTER 4 YEARS!!!! And here people are complaining because it takes 3 months. I would say, keep your wallet open, go to Australia for a few months and come back and check what the coin price did, or better, check where you can use KDC coins.
KDC_Dave

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 07:28:10 PM

I was personally on the fence about forking the coin to half rewards faster. I understand the maths, but what im struggling with is understanding the benefit.. Lets say i half the coin tomorrow, yes the price will go temporarily up, but then all i see happening is alot of dumps and us being in the same situation as we are in now, just with a different set of bag holders.

If i was to consider reducing the amount of coins, my suggestion would be decreases of 17% each per month rather than 50% drop happening earlier than the every three months. I see it as a pressing issue for alot of people, so will get andy to set up a poll in the main thread with some options and we'll do whatever comes out on top.
Mayhem007

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 07:29:43 PM

Not really look at TOPcoin ,they decrease block size every 2 days, wondering what will happen when it is at 1, then nobody want to mine it anymore and coin is dead.

Did someone already thought about the following. KDC survive the first month!!!! A lot of coins even die after 1 week. Why are people here always thinking about a fast rich schema? Bitcoin was trading 3 years at almost nothing. I really don't mind to wait 3 years and to have a BTC return:)

Also what people start to forget is, that you can already use KDC for purchasing game codes. Not bad after only 1 month...

I'M STILL WAITING FOR THOSE 100K THAT YOU WANT TO SELL AT 5000!!!!!! IT NEVER HIT COINMARKET.IO, PLEASE PUT THEM THERE Wink

Sorry, I didnt sell you my KDC's at 5,000.  You should be thanking me for that!!!! Besides, I dont hang around here anymore and I missed your post.  I SOLD almost all my KDC between 5,500 and 6,000 to some fools that thought they were buying KDC cheaply.

TOP coin?  Nobody will want to mine it because it becomes to hard to mine?  KDC is the worst coin model anyone can think of.  For the first year, it dilutes so fast that it is pointless to buy it because your investment keeps shrinking and then when the tide finally turns and it becomes hard to mine, nobody will want to mine it in the final years because it becomes too difficult.

Too late to fork now anyways.  Checked on Coinmarketcap and there is already 4,8 million KDCs mined so far.  
nightengale

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 07:30:27 PM

If i was to consider reducing the amount of coins, my suggestion would be decreases of 17% each per month rather than 50% drop happening earlier than the every three months. I see it as a pressing issue for alot of people, so will get andy to set up a poll in the main thread with some options and we'll do whatever comes out on top.

Sounds like a potential compromise...
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 07:35:39 PM

The main focus for me was bringing web based solutions for kdc that hadn't been done yet on other coins. Things like the facebook wallet, whilst i still feel that aspect of things is important, having read all the feedback i feel like we've missed a step by not growing the community properly and steaming ahead with our own agendas. Which is why i am here now, so my main priority for the next month will be realigning that. Ensuring that we do what's best for the coin, but also this community.

I am a coin owner and purchased majority of the coin i've got (I only have about 330khs personally.) and am also mining what i can. As a group we only have just under 20k coins i believe. This was afterall a 0% premine coin Smiley.

Hand on heart, it's hard to predict what the future holds. I can only promise I will put as much time and effort as required to make the coin as successful as it can be. As for how the community can help, spreading the word, telling us what you want to see and giving us a swift kick in the backside if we've gone off track! Once we've rebuilt the site and added the community sections we should be able to better organize a plan of attack!

Interesting, are the coin owners not thinking about buying up some coins, as honestly, if this is mine coin and i know what i'm planning to do with it, and when checking the current price i would expect that they at least had something like 100K.

My concerns :

1. We are not using twitter as good as we can... KDC should release more updates on twitter, those updates can be retweeted by all KDC owners and then we have indirectly created a huge marketing promotion.

2. As most of the people already told, the website needs to be up to date, and it should be looking more professional. Have a look at the Topcoin website, i believe when people go to this type of website that they are more motivated to mine or buy KDC.

3. KDC Poker, for me i believe this can be a very important marketing tool, people love poker, if we can put the focus more on this one then that will be great.

Overall i'm a very happy KDC owner with +100K KDC. I'll give the current operations a 8/10

n00b3rt

Activity: 559
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2014, 07:40:04 PM

People want a fork so that they can dump at higher prices, kill the coin and move on to the next one.

I want to still mine/use KDC in 2015, so thank you devs for not giving up on your initial plans Wink

G440T

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 07:40:28 PM

KDC_Dave

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 07:43:13 PM

Interesting, are the coin owners not thinking about buying up some coins, as honestly, if this is mine coin and i know what i'm planning to do with it, and when checking the current price i would expect that they at least had something like 100K.

My concerns :

1. We are not using twitter as good as we can... KDC should release more updates on twitter, those updates can be retweeted by all KDC owners and then we have indirectly created a huge marketing promotion.

2. As most of the people already told, the website needs to be up to date, and it should be looking more professional. Have a look at the Topcoin website, i believe when people go to this type of website that they are more motivated to mine or buy KDC.

3. KDC Poker, for me i believe this can be a very important marketing tool, people love poker, if we can put the focus more on this one then that will be great.

Overall i'm a very happy KDC owner with +100K KDC. I'll give the current operations a 8/10

We're buying up what we can, Majority of the bitcoin we had was used up in the early days of getting added to coinmarket.io and was 11000+. We have some reserves left to buy up some more, but we won't be doing that until we've ironed out how to proceed the coin, as that BTC may be better used on bringing in more developers to help on the project.

As for your concerns:

1) Completely agree, it's something i highlighted in my very first post here. I will be personally doing something about it!

2) Again agreed and will be done by this time next week.

3) We will put the roadmap up with any additional items up when the new site launches, which will give everyone their say in whats important.

Glad overall your happy, hopefully over the coming weeks we can turn some of these other grumpy faces around Cheesy
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 07:43:47 PM

I was personally on the fence about forking the coin to half rewards faster. I understand the maths, but what im struggling with is understanding the benefit.. Lets say i half the coin tomorrow, yes the price will go temporarily up, but then all i see happening is alot of dumps and us being in the same situation as we are in now, just with a different set of bag holders.

I still don't see a fork the best option. What will happen, people are now buying at 4000 -5000 and then suddenly a fork happens, coin jump to 6000 - 7000, the first thing that those people will do, is PRESS THE SELL BUTTON!!!, result we are back at 4000 - 5000 in a few weeks, and will we fork again?

The number of coins is not too high, there are plenty of coins with more coins available and those coins are trading in marketcap higher then we. What is the problem. Good question, as Hashrate is also not the problem we have a nice 400Mh/s network hashrate, check the coins on cryptsy and check how many coins has less hashrate then we, i believe a lot of people will be very surprised!!!

So what is wrong with KDC?

1. PROMOTION

2. PROMOTION

3. PROMOTION

Infact everybody should be talking about KDC on twitter, and now they are talking about DVC, MEOW, VTC, UNO, DOGE

From the moment we can have KDC in that list then block halvering yes/or no, it really doesn't matter, as we are in the list of coins that everybody is talking about.
Pages: « 1 ... 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 [307] 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 ... 563 »
  Print  

Jump to: