Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:05:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 [1002] 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 ... 1832 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit  (Read 3055610 times)
Verias

Activity: 351
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 09:29:40 PM

when is the next big update from DGB ?
the market has been quiet ( silent)

Not alot of movement  and not alot of big news yet.
expected something to happen sooner

They just released the Gaming wallet like a week ago and according to Jared they will release things in phases.
So your waiting for news so Digibyte moves a little or do you want to help Digibyte in the progress and development?
I would help if i could, but don't have the programming skills or the experiance in coins to help.
I doubt i would be of any help.

And forgot about the digibyte gaming wallet last week.

But the price is so stable, i would have wanted to see price go up again.
bought alot above 40 sat and i lost some BTC in other coins.

was hoping dgb could get me my losses back.

but i'm here for the long term.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rayaodi

Activity: 275

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 07:13:18 AM

good coin , bad price  Tongue Tongue Tongue
EPLDCC

Activity: 245

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 07:41:31 AM

I think I get what you mean.  I think you mean that DGB is currently undervalued.  I agree ... but I also think that DGB is fine to keep working and developing and building ... it's great for speculators when there is volatility in market price, but it doesn't do anyone else any good.  Speculators are the only people who benefit from price volatility ... 

I think there are so many reasons to be optimistic about the long term value of DGB.
Telenong

Activity: 469
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 08:30:02 AM

I think I get what you mean.  I think you mean that DGB is currently undervalued.  I agree ... but I also think that DGB is fine to keep working and developing and building ... it's great for speculators when there is volatility in market price, but it doesn't do anyone else any good.  Speculators are the only people who benefit from price volatility ... 

I think there are so many reasons to be optimistic about the long term value of DGB.

too many coin in the market
price difficult to rise up
except many merchant buying for business
so the coin will be little in market
price will get up possible come up $1

i think digibyte is a good name and good developer

Digibyte donate : DGHhJ4r6QqW2GMXL9FcsHpteFLZV3V3VgN
Bluestreet
Legendary

Activity: 988
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 08:47:54 AM

good coin , bad price  Tongue Tongue Tongue

I think I get what you mean.  I think you mean that DGB is currently undervalued.  I agree ... but I also think that DGB is fine to keep working and developing and building ... it's great for speculators when there is volatility in market price, but it doesn't do anyone else any good.  Speculators are the only people who benefit from price volatility ...  

Yes, it's over supply for current demand. It's better to have a stable price as a currency, let DGB fall to 30-40 in the short term. It doesn't matter blockchain tech is the future and DGB will have a part in it. Someone mentioned this on the guldencoin forums  (guldencoin also going to have over 1.6 billion after 40 years) and that if the coin had a low supply for all the usage the coin has it would be over 1 million USD in marketcap at least and this also applies to DGB.

For a long term view then DGB and guldencoin are the coins to bank on. Have a short term view then gamble away! Smiley
McKnight

Activity: 356

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 10:25:38 AM

I'm looking at this coin to be my pension top-up in 20 years time, I'll just keep buying some weekly and mine some, Who knows i might have a great pension in the end  Wink

I  can see lots of people are working on this project and it has a great community, I'm not even going to bother looking at the other coins that come out because most recent ones over the last couple of months have already failed. This coin i'm sure will not fail.

Good luck DigiByte team, i've put you on my Christmas card list  Smiley
HR
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011

Transparency & Integrity

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 04:41:26 PM

Question for reflection:

Why is DigiByte not on this list? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1095434.msg11711916#msg11711916

If my thesis is correct, and if these rallies are due to institutional investors/smart money, then the best answer would be that it's not on the list because institutional investors still don't know about DigiByte.

Should we consider putting together an Investor's Packet and getting it sent out?

24hralttrade

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

Community Liaison,How can i help you?

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2015, 05:16:44 PM

Question for reflection:

Why is DigiByte not on this list? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1095434.msg11711916#msg11711916

If my thesis is correct, and if these rallies are due to institutional investors/smart money, then the best answer would be that it's not on the list because institutional investors still don't know about DigiByte.

Should we consider putting together an Investor's Packet and getting it sent out?

So applecoin and boostcoin are in the list of potential coins for investors?  They know about these coins and see "potential" but not  know about Digibyte?  Same as digitalcoin which uses some forks of Digibyte?
I think you are right about some coins but i also think some of them are really in p&d stage and i really think that Digibyte is hold down really hard and with that i mean really really hard and because its hold down so hard people/investors dont see volume and with that potential and everything that comes with that, Day traders attention/hype is good for volume.

Last time in the pump from 20 to 140, How many new members did we see on this forum calling the Digibyte moon and Digibyte is future etc etc? Just because they are day traders telling other daytraders and hyping all the way. Now we have 4 months "sideways" action/downtrend and nobody is coming in here with the hype attitude.

I think a investors package is a good idea but i also think that Digibyte and this community sells itself when the volume and marketcap grows.

Want to see the Future of Retail omnichannel demo store powered by Digibyte & Tofugear teams?
Please feel free to contact me if you have anything to report or you have any questions.
EPLDCC

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 08:38:27 PM

Question for reflection:

Short response:

We probably could - and probably should - eventually develop a more comprehensive investor relations system.  At the moment, the media kit that we developed is a pretty good package.  So, I would say by all means ... send it out.   Anyone can share it with people, and friends, and possible investors ... https://digibytegroup.com/project-153/

We'll continue to keep it updated with new developments.  You can always find the most updated version of the kit on the DigiByte Group website.
EPLDCC

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 08:39:15 PM

Question for reflection:

Long Response:

You asked for reflection ... so here goes ...

I would need you to clarify what you mean by institutional money.  I was surprised to read that Overstock keeps a portfolio of digital currency that includes alt coins.  It's not a very big portfolio  (a few hundred thousand dollars).  But, still, they have one.  And, I imagine there are probably other companies that do as well.  However, there really aren't any institutional funds in digital currency (not in the sense of index funds).

Let’s assume your hypothesis is correct … I would suggest that the buying is part of 3 different simultaneous circumstances.

1. Some of the buying is just people moving money around adjusting to the summer market.  Summer markets are dull.  Not as many people mine because of the heat … taxes are done for the previous year … companies are preparing  for the new fiscal year starting July 1 … kids are out of school … people go on vacation (literally people work fewer hours) … etc.

2. However, some of the buying could also be an attempt to work a corner to realize short term gains - literally to corner the exchange market for a coin for a short duration of time.  So, following that rational, the logical choices would be to identify coins that you could average up with the least resistance.  You would need to balance the resistance averaging up against the capital cost to do it.  You want to avoid unnecessary capital costs - but you also need to purchase enough capital to make the eventual returns worth while.  Finally, you would need to do it with coins that had enough support to not entirely collapse … because averaging down you’ll want to be able to realize the most gains possible.  If a coin collapses at the first hint of a major sale, the strategy won’t work. The strategy requires a coin to average up over a defined duration - and then average down without crashing.  (By the bye, this all becomes more complicated if you begin to account for absolute and comparative advantages).

3. Some of the buying is probably related to ongoing changes in the alt-coin game.  Earlier this year, I wrote something about how I believed that 2015 was going to be an important year for alts … with fragmentation, consolidation, new investment, etc..  I still believe that … alt coins are going through a transition phase … they’re being forced to become more professional, more managed, more developed.  These small fractures are currently apparent in the argument over BTC block size and transaction speed.  It’s not being said explicitly, but the real question is … is there a better alternative?  And, the likely answer is yes.  I don’t think BTC is going away … but, people are starting to realize that it’s not a scalable payment network that it promised.

So where does that leave us ...

In your post above, you correlate institutional money with smart money.  That might be a generous correlation.  Remember that time is a variable in an investment strategy and analysis.  As a result, none of our conversation about these price fluctuations means much of anything.  We’re attempting to use this discussion to make decisions about the interest of investors in prospective investments … we’re asking a question … do these recent trends in purchases identify some valuable knowledge (smart money), or some tangible success (smart money), possessed by some other investor (institutional or big investors)?  Even if we extend the timeframe to a full 12 months, there is less than a 10% probability that we can correctly separate the difference between this just being random luck, or chance, and this being the result of skilled speculation.  We’re not talking about a 12 month timeframe … we’re talking about less than a 1 month timeframe.  There’s almost a 0% probability that we could correctly analyze the difference between this being random chance or a result of knowledge, or skill.

EPLDCC

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 08:55:09 PM

Question for reflection:

So applecoin and boostcoin are in the list of potential coins for investors?  They know about these coins and see "potential" but not  know about Digibyte?  Same as digitalcoin which uses some forks of Digibyte?
I think you are right about some coins but i also think some of them are really in p&d stage and i really think that Digibyte is hold down really hard and with that i mean really really hard and because its hold down so hard people/investors dont see volume and with that potential and everything that comes with that, Day traders attention/hype is good for volume.

Last time in the pump from 20 to 140, How many new members did we see on this forum calling the Digibyte moon and Digibyte is future etc etc? Just because they are day traders telling other daytraders and hyping all the way. Now we have 4 months "sideways" action/downtrend and nobody is coming in here with the hype attitude.

I think a investors package is a good idea but i also think that Digibyte and this community sells itself when the volume and marketcap grows.

Hi 24.  I pretty much entirely agree with your characterization.  Especially the fact that across digital currencies the dominate trading strategy is momentum trading.  I think because many people don't know much about any of the coins ... they just buy when things start going up and sell when things start going down.  This amplifies the volatility of the highs and lows ... and tends to be reinforced by news based traders.

It's not a bad thing that DigiByte doesn't fit that pattern.  In fact, I think it's a good thing ... it speaks to some of the advantages.  But, eventually, we do need to develop the volume and - as part of that - we'll see more volatility.
HR
Legendary

Transparency & Integrity

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 09:52:39 PM

Short Tab 3 answer:

NOT P&D

I'm not referring to your everyday pump and dump that the thinnest traded are vulnerable to - as was alluded to above. That was one key filter: $10,000 min. daily trading volume.

This is what I said: "The fact that these short term rallies came off of lows and haven’t given much back (in the coins on this list - coins from the top 100 capitalization list that met inclusion criteria) suggests that this is not a P&D and that what we're seeing is most likely smart money coming into the cryptocurrency space."

Institutional money is not always the "smartest", but they do have damned good information, and a hell of a lot of money to DIVERSIFY. That's in caps to emphasize the balanced portfolio premise and the fact that everything gets its ALLOCATION. Again in caps to remind everyone that as something gains value, it gets its allocation, and cryptocurrencies are going to get theirs.

Two important across board rallies involving somewhere in the neighborhood of 80 million dollars of trading volume that seem to be holding levels gained.

There are thousands of institutions with fiduciary investment responsibilites always looking to diversify, and an  official Investor's Pack (that focuses on product > future plans and prospects > appreciation potential of DGB > long term INVESTMENT RETURN), again, something "official", PDF format, on digibyte.co would make it easy for anyone to send an email with a "link" to anyone they think might benefit.

EPLDCC

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 04:48:01 AM

Short Tab 3 answer:

NOT P&D

I'm not referring to your everyday pump and dump that the thinnest traded are vulnerable to - as was alluded to above. That was one key filter: $10,000 min. daily trading volume.

This is what I said: "The fact that these short term rallies came off of lows and haven’t given much back (in the coins on this list - coins from the top 100 capitalization list that met inclusion criteria) suggests that this is not a P&D and that what we're seeing is most likely smart money coming into the cryptocurrency space."

Institutional money is not always the "smartest", but they do have damned good information, and a hell of a lot of money to DIVERSIFY. That's in caps to emphasize the balanced portfolio premise and the fact that everything gets its ALLOCATION. Again in caps to remind everyone that as something gains value, it gets its allocation, and cryptocurrencies are going to get theirs.

Two important across board rallies involving somewhere in the neighborhood of 80 million dollars of trading volume that seem to be holding levels gained.

There are thousands of institutions with fiduciary investment responsibilites always looking to diversify, and an  official Investor's Pack (that focuses on product > future plans and prospects > appreciation potential of DGB > long term INVESTMENT RETURN), again, something "official", PDF format, on digibyte.co would make it easy for anyone to send an email with a "link" to anyone they think might benefit.

The launch of the Bitcoin ETF (probably later this year), will give some access to institutional investors - as a way to add digital currency to a portfolio.  Currently, there are no direct points of access, and no institutional money is going to add an unregulated, undefined, super-high risk, asset class as a way to balance a portfolio.

Sorry.  I just don't see the recent purchase trends as evidence of a move by institutional investors.  We wouldn't be wondering ... they publish their portfolios ... and, even at $10,000 daily trading volume ... that's not even a drop in the bucket.  Today, June 25, Apple (AAPL) had an exchange volume of 31.9 million shares.  Using the closing price, that is a $4,067,250,000 daily trading volume (that 4 billion dollars daily volume is approximately the same as the total sum value of every single digital currency).  Ten-thousand might seem like a lot to an alt-coin ... but it's not a standard that would indicate institutional investment.

I'm more than happy to acknowledge that the purchasing trend that you identified could be the result of large purchases by individual investors, or even small investing collectives.

However, I think that you didn't quite absorb my comments about time and investments.  I guess you're correct that many of the coins came off lows and haven't gone back down (yet?).  But, it's only been a few weeks?  If I had a few hundred thousand dollars to invest in alt-coins, and I were looking for short-term trading gains, I would shoot for a 3-6 month time scale for investment return.  Maybe you're right and these recent purchases are long-term investments.  I have no idea?  But, I would suggest you re-read the final paragraph in my post above.  Using only several weeks - or even a couple of months - of data, there is 0% probability that we could accurately analyze the trend.  In 18 months, or 36 months ... at that point, we will be able to accurately determine if these purchases were short-term speculation or long-term investment.

About the suggestions you have for the DGB investor's pack.  We have to be careful.  What you're suggesting feels very much like an investor relations pack for stocks and publicly traded companies. 

Can people invest in DigiByte?  Yes.  Without a doubt. 

Is that an investment in DigiByte as a company? No.  Absolutely not.

If I buy a bushel of wheat, I didn't make an investment in the farm that grew the wheat.  I can either eat/use the wheat myself, or I can resell it.  Let's say I purchase it as an investment.  I purchase wheat as an asset because I believe that someone else might be willing to buy it later for more.  But, I don't have any equity in the farm that grew it.  I don't even have the ability to say that I have a share in wheat as a commodity.  I own some wheat ... but, it's not like I'm invested in the business of wheat production.

Or, let's say you buy some Rubles.  And, let's say you use them to buy some Euros.  You have assets.  You might even describe those assets as investments.  But, you don't have any claim of investment in the financial systems of the countries that use Euros.

The media kit covers current DGB services and products.  And, it has sections on DigiSpeed and DigiByte Gaming (future plans and prospects).  I drew the line at those ... we could get into legal trouble for mischaracterizing an investment or suggesting future returns.  DigiByte isn't a ponzi scheme.  We're not licensed investment brokers.  And, most important, DGB is not an investment the way a stock is an investment.  DigiByte - literally the DGB coins - are a digital asset that is exchangeable for other digital assets.  If a person uses those exchanges to generate profits, it's possible to characterize the purchase or sale as an investment.  But, it's not an investment in DigiByte as a company.  Investments in companies establish legal relationships (usually in the form of shares of ownership or shares in revenue).  Owning DigiByte does not establish any sort of legal relationship between the person who owns the DGB and DigiByte as a business.

NO INVESTMENT KITS SUGGEST FUTURE RETURNS (appreciation potential) - stock and mutual fund investment kits only deal in past performance.  It's not possible to predict long-term investment returns, it's dangerous, misleading, and it's also not advisable unless you want to upset the SEC.

DigiByte doesn't need something like that for a couple of reasons. First, it's not a publicly traded company.  At some point Jared might want to approach private investors for additional venture capital.  That's his business, and his decision.  I would support him in any way that I could ...

I believe that the best way to promote DGB is to invest in DGB as a community.  We're not investing in DGB as a company ... we're investing in DGB as a community.  When we purchase DGB as a personal asset - we are making a personal investment in joining the DGB community.  We can add value to the DGB community in lots of different ways.

HR ... you add lots of value to the DGB community with your work and help forums.  I've tried to add value to the DGB community with the DigiByte Group, and I will continue to work to promote the community and add value.

But, anyone - actually everyone - can add value to the DigiByte community.  Telling your friends ... forwarding a Tweet ... using DGB tip ... writing a review (hopefully a good review) of the mobile wallet.  We can all support and promote DGB.  The smallest little actions that we take are part of our investment in adding value to the DGB community.
HR
Legendary

Transparency & Integrity

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 07:54:59 AM

Short Tab 3 answer:

NOT P&D

The launch of the Bitcoin ETF (probably later this year), will give some access to institutional investors - as a way to add digital currency to a portfolio.  Currently, there are no direct points of access, and no institutional money is going to add an unregulated, undefined, super-high risk, asset class as a way to balance a portfolio.

Sorry.  I just don't see the recent purchase trends as evidence of a move by institutional investors.  We wouldn't be wondering ... they publish their portfolios ... and, even at $10,000 daily trading volume ... that's not even a drop in the bucket.  Today, June 25, Apple (AAPL) had an exchange volume of 31.9 million shares.  Using the closing price, that is a $4,067,250,000 daily trading volume (that 4 billion dollars daily volume is approximately the same as the total sum value of every single digital currency).  Ten-thousand might seem like a lot to an alt-coin ... but it's not a standard that would indicate institutional investment.

I'm more than happy to acknowledge that the purchasing trend that you identified could be the result of large purchases by individual investors, or even small investing collectives.

However, I think that you didn't quite absorb my comments about time and investments.  I guess you're correct that many of the coins came off lows and haven't gone back down (yet?).  But, it's only been a few weeks?  If I had a few hundred thousand dollars to invest in alt-coins, and I were looking for short-term trading gains, I would shoot for a 3-6 month time scale for investment return.  Maybe you're right and these recent purchases are long-term investments.  I have no idea?  But, I would suggest you re-read the final paragraph in my post above.  Using only several weeks - or even a couple of months - of data, there is 0% probability that we could accurately analyze the trend.  In 18 months, or 36 months ... at that point, we will be able to accurately determine if these purchases were short-term speculation or long-term investment.

About the suggestions you have for the DGB investor's pack.  We have to be careful.  What you're suggesting feels very much like an investor relations pack for stocks and publicly traded companies.  

Can people invest in DigiByte?  Yes.  Without a doubt.  

Is that an investment in DigiByte as a company? No.  Absolutely not.

If I buy a bushel of wheat, I didn't make an investment in the farm that grew the wheat.  I can either eat/use the wheat myself, or I can resell it.  Let's say I purchase it as an investment.  I purchase wheat as an asset because I believe that someone else might be willing to buy it later for more.  But, I don't have any equity in the farm that grew it.  I don't even have the ability to say that I have a share in wheat as a commodity.  I own some wheat ... but, it's not like I'm invested in the business of wheat production.

Or, let's say you buy some Rubles.  And, let's say you use them to buy some Euros.  You have assets.  You might even describe those assets as investments.  But, you don't have any claim of investment in the financial systems of the countries that use Euros.

The media kit covers current DGB services and products.  And, it has sections on DigiSpeed and DigiByte Gaming (future plans and prospects).  I drew the line at those ... we could get into legal trouble for mischaracterizing an investment or suggesting future returns.  DigiByte isn't a ponzi scheme.  We're not licensed investment brokers.  And, most important, DGB is not an investment the way a stock is an investment.  DigiByte - literally the DGB coins - are a digital asset that is exchangeable for other digital assets.  If a person uses those exchanges to generate profits, it's possible to characterize the purchase or sale as an investment.  But, it's not an investment in DigiByte as a company.  Investments in companies establish legal relationships (usually in the form of shares of ownership or shares in revenue).  Owning DigiByte does not establish any sort of legal relationship between the person who owns the DGB and DigiByte as a business.

NO INVESTMENT KITS SUGGEST FUTURE RETURNS (appreciation potential) - stock and mutual fund investment kits only deal in past performance.  It's not possible to predict long-term investment returns, it's dangerous, misleading, and it's also not advisable unless you want to upset the SEC.

DigiByte doesn't need something like that for a couple of reasons. First, it's not a publicly traded company.  At some point Jared might want to approach private investors for additional venture capital.  That's his business, and his decision.  I would support him in any way that I could ...

I believe that the best way to promote DGB is to invest in DGB as a community.  We're not investing in DGB as a company ... we're investing in DGB as a community.  When we purchase DGB as a personal asset - we are making a personal investment in joining the DGB community.  We can add value to the DGB community in lots of different ways.

HR ... you add lots of value to the DGB community with your work and help forums.  I've tried to add value to the DGB community with the DigiByte Group, and I will continue to work to promote the community and add value.

But, anyone - actually everyone - can add value to the DigiByte community.  Telling your friends ... forwarding a Tweet ... using DGB tip ... writing a review (hopefully a good review) of the mobile wallet.  We can all support and promote DGB.  The smallest little actions that we take are part of our investment in adding value to the DGB community.

EPLDCC,

That is one of the best examples of wet blanket power I've ever seen. You're so impressed by your own negativity that not only are you willing to say it's no good, a waist of time, and it won't work, but you are also willing to make decisions for others (which takes you to the limits of prepotency as well). This is why I don't bother to go into a point by point dicussion with you as that is the trap one can never get out of with a negativist. Just one example being your categorical claim that no institution would invest because of their charter limitations. Are you the one, undeniable authority on the subject? Come on man, how about a bit more balance in your argument? There are all kinds of investment charters, from AAA only to the inclusion of even the most speculative. Haven't you ever heard of "venture" capital, for example?

No direct access, no way to invest. Are you for real? They're going to have to wait for an ETF? How in the world are the rest of us already doing it then?

Too much money to invest for them to consider crypto. Wow, with that one people might say you're out in left field! Try being positive about it just for one minute and think about how all that liquidity (as the CB's prefer to call it these days) will eventually alter the crypto landscape drastically, and in the most positive of ways.

There hasn't been time enough for the double rally's dump to happen. The height of negativism! But according to your negativist crystal ball . . . (You should study the pump and dump chart patterns, and then try to be objective in your comparison.)

It's not a stock. Who said it was a stock?

Your intended diatribe on commodities and currencies not only further highlights your predisposed negativity, it also shows your ignorance on the subject, or do you think the CBOE is just for play? Cheesy

The media kit covers things from a user standpoint, not an investor's standpoint, but given everything I've just outlined, I'm not surprised that is lost on you.

No investment kit deals with future prospects. Okay. If you say so I guess we're all idiots.

We're not licensed, we're not publicly traded, and you go on and on with your negativist nonsense. What does any of that even matter anyway? Does any of what you said anywhere keep anyone from buying DGB?

@everyone else,

We need an investor specific packet that focuses on the strictly investment point of view: product > future plans and prospects > appreciation potential of DGB > long term INVESTMENT RETURN. Something that each individual can easily send to the person/entity of their choosing, and that lets each of us make our own decisions for ourselves. Nothing positive in the way of additional resources ever hurt anyone, and more often than not it's a help!

EPLDCC

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 08:21:38 AM

Okay.
CryptoRaver

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 10:04:58 AM

I"am preparing myself for a gaming experience never seen before , is there already a date of release digibyte gaming? this year? 2016?

@EPLDCC press release? you ask for donations asap so we did that!

Whats going on here, when i look at the exchances loads of people wanna get out high pressure on that side!

Worldwide? gaming ? 250K investmend? i hope we see some more transparency here on the moment the coin is going down hard.

What 24 said is 100% right community sells itself when the volume and marketcap grows!!!!

Jared are you still in the game???

EPLDCC

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 10:27:08 AM

The press release is prepared and set to send.  As soon as I send it and post it, I'll make a public announcement.
CryptoRaver

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 10:33:15 AM

The press release is prepared and set to send.  As soon as I send it and post it, I'll make a public announcement.

Thanks EPLDCC this is what we need transparency , i hope Jared follows you  Cool
esotericizm

Activity: 750
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 11:10:23 AM

What is this supposed to mean?
Sharkzz1

Activity: 880
Merit: 251

Think differently

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 11:18:08 AM

What is this supposed to mean?
Quote from Jared:
I can tell everyone here I will never leave the DigiByte project. I am giving, have given and will continue to give 110%. It has cost me many things already, including my last relationship as well as financial stresses.
Pages: « 1 ... 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 [1002] 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 ... 1832 »
  Print  

Jump to: