Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:45:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1300 1301 1302 1303 1304 1305 1306 1307 1308 1309 1310 1311 1312 1313 1314 1315 1316 1317 1318 1319 1320 1321 1322 1323 1324 1325 1326 1327 1328 1329 1330 1331 1332 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 1338 1339 1340 1341 1342 1343 1344 1345 1346 1347 1348 1349 [1350] 1351 1352 1353 1354 1355 1356 1357 1358 1359 1360 1361 1362 1363 1364 1365 1366 1367 1368 1369 1370 1371 1372 1373 1374 1375 1376 1377 1378 1379 1380 1381 1382 1383 1384 1385 1386 1387 1388 1389 1390 1391 1392 1393 1394 1395 1396 1397 1398 1399 1400 ... 1832 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit  (Read 3055610 times)
RB25

Activity: 831
Merit: 500

BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 05:57:46 PM

Lots of butthurt in here lately. "I buy at 166, now at 100." Whose fault is that? And you know how this works since you have a coin advertisement in your sig line.

"Oh my God, Jared took a vacation...how dare he!!!!" Get over yourselves. People want instant gratification these days. They buy and sell on panic. Thats why people lose money.

I dont have problem with some free days Jared but after great event like conference in NY he don't send us even single info about this and results. Like as I wrote he piss us and take for few days holidays ...
And without any oinfo price drop almost 50% ....
So yes he respond for this failure.

What failure? He doesn't run the exchanges or opinions of others. He doesn't answer to you or me or anyone but those invested in him, not the coin itself. He answers to the person who gave him $250K. That's it. Get over yourself.

.BITSONG.
████
████
████
████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████

████
            ████
            ████
            ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
██
██
██
██
██        ██
██  ██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██  ██
      ██  ██  ██
            ██
.▬▬▬▬TELEGRAM▬▬▬▬.
⇪  CHANNEL   ⇪    GROUP   ⇪
Twitter  Facebook  Medium

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
iikun
Legendary

Activity: 1062
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 06:09:21 PM

Lots of butthurt in here lately. "I buy at 166, now at 100." Whose fault is that? And you know how this works since you have a coin advertisement in your sig line.

"Oh my God, Jared took a vacation...how dare he!!!!" Get over yourselves. People want instant gratification these days. They buy and sell on panic. Thats why people lose money.

I dont have problem with some free days Jared but after great event like conference in NY he don't send us even single info about this and results. Like as I wrote he piss us and take for few days holidays ...

What failure? He doesn't run the exchanges or opinions of others. He doesn't answer to you or me or anyone but those invested in him, not the coin itself. He answers to the person who gave him $250K. That's it. Get over yourself.

"price drop almost 50%".  Actually, it's dropped almost 50% from when you bought after a massive upwards run hoping to make a quick buck. Compared to 2 weeks ago it's still up almost 100%. I fail to see any "failure" here...
Telenong

Activity: 469
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 06:27:54 PM

sell your coin please, my bid need feed

Digibyte donate : DGHhJ4r6QqW2GMXL9FcsHpteFLZV3V3VgN
DigiByte (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051

Official DigiByte Account

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2016, 06:35:59 PM

Hello Everyone,

Thank you all for your continued support. As stated many, many times we are in this for the long haul. While many people would like instant gratification and quick results this is the real world, things don't "go to the moon" without a lot of hard, consistent, committed work. We have a lot of work ahead of us, and many upcoming events. 2016 is going to be a big year for DigiByte.

For those new to DigiByte and cryptocurrencies it is important for you to read the following: http://www.digibyte.co/digibyte_legal_disclaimer

4. Investment risks

The investment in DigiByte can lead to loss of money over short or even long periods. The investors in DigiByte should expect prices to have large range fluctuations. The information published on the Website cannot guarantee that the investors in DigiByte would not lose money.

We also hate to disappoint people, but we do not control the price, the protocol or the network and we are also not active traders (no time). DigiByte is open source, decentralized and a free market. Right now speculation is driving the market, we are working to get away from this by providing real world utility and use cases. That is the only way to sustain the market long term. Unfortunately at the moment their are individuals working against this and even personally attacking members of our community and team in very inappropriate ways. This is very disappointing, but we will not be deterred and we will push forward.

We are publishing updates through all DigiByte social media portals. We also are planning a newsletter from DigiByte.co and we have set a target date for the first newsletter of April 18th. This newsletter will occur the 1st and second Monday of every month to give everyone consistent updates. In between we will post updates as appropriate.

As for the New York FinDEVr event, we have zero control over the video. This is the conference organizers and they have told us the video will be released here in the next few days: http://findevr.com/videos-container/

For those who think i'm on "vacation," not at all, sure I had some personal things to attend to, but still means 5 AM to 12 PM even after being away from my family, old life and everything I know for two years. There is a lot moving right now and through our previous events we have a lot of people looking at DigiByte and talking to us. We do not want to publicly detail anything until we have solid deals and information to pass on with real substance and solutions. As you all now rumors are rampant in this industry and we have no intention of misleading anyone and fueling a pump and dump.

As for the South Africa event we are still waiting for them to release the video but do not have a time frame. We have reached out asking them for an ETA.

We also pushed out an updated Android wallet, and we will be pushing out an updated DigiByte Gaming wallet here in the next week. The team has been hard at work upgrading several things. We are also hiring more people in HK. So if you are a blockchain programer please PM us.

Thanks again everyone for your continued support and lets keep things positive and moving forward. The strength of the DigiByte community is our ability to rise above "trolls," and other negative forces working against us for a quick buck.

Cheers,

-Jared

"A dream doesn't become reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination and hard work."

Telenong

Activity: 469
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 06:44:08 PM

Hello Everyone,

Thank you all for your continued support. As stated many, many times we are in this for the long haul. While many people would like instant gratification and quick results this is the real world, things don't "go to the moon" without a lot of hard, consistent, committed work. We have a lot of work ahead of us, and many upcoming events. 2016 is going to be a big year for DigiByte.

For those new to DigiByte and cryptocurrencies it is important for you to read the following: http://www.digibyte.co/digibyte_legal_disclaimer

4. Investment risks

The investment in DigiByte can lead to loss of money over short or even long periods. The investors in DigiByte should expect prices to have large range fluctuations. The information published on the Website cannot guarantee that the investors in DigiByte would not lose money.

We also hate to disappoint people, but we do not control the price, the protocol or the network and we are also not active traders (no time). DigiByte is open source, decentralized and a free market. Right now speculation is driving the market, we are working to get away from this by providing real world utility and use cases. That is the only way to sustain the market long term. Unfortunately at the moment their are individuals working against this and even personally attacking members of our community and team in very inappropriate ways. This is very disappointing, but we will not be deterred and we will push forward.

We are publishing updates through all DigiByte social media portals. We also are planning a newsletter from DigiByte.co and we have set a target date for the first newsletter of April 18th. This newsletter will occur the 1st and second Monday of every month to give everyone consistent updates. In between we will post updates as appropriate.

As for the New York FinDEVr event, we have zero control over the video. This is the conference organizers and they have told us the video will be released here in the next few days: http://findevr.com/videos-container/

For those who think i'm on "vacation," not at all, sure I had some personal things to attend to, but still means 5 AM to 12 PM even after being away from my family, old life and everything I know for two years. There is a lot moving right now and through our previous events we have a lot of people looking at DigiByte and talking to us. We do not want to publicly detail anything until we have solid deals and information to pass on with real substance and solutions. As you all now rumors are rampant in this industry and we have no intention of misleading anyone and fueling a pump and dump.

As for the South Africa event we are still waiting for them to release the video but do not have a time frame. We have reached out asking them for an ETA.

We also pushed out an updated Android wallet, and we will be pushing out an updated DigiByte Gaming wallet here in the next week. The team has been hard at work upgrading several things. We are also hiring more people in HK. So if you are a blockchain programer please PM us.

Thanks again everyone for your continued support and lets keep things positive and moving forward. The strength of the DigiByte community is our ability to rise above "trolls," and other negative forces working against us for a quick buck.

Cheers,

-Jared

"A dream doesn't become reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination and hard work."

thanks you share information, keep update on this page too, jared.
my appreciation for the team

Digibyte donate : DGHhJ4r6QqW2GMXL9FcsHpteFLZV3V3VgN
rade

Activity: 64
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 06:51:11 PM

Hello Everyone,

4. Investment risks

Cheers,

-Jared

Nice work till now, and best of luck in the future.
instacalm

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 07:51:25 PM

I dont have problem with some free days Jared but after great event like conference in NY he dont send us even single info about this and results. Like as I wrote he piss us and take for few days holidays ...

Aren't we all busy with our lives every now and then? Why not wish Jared well rather than being angry!
Tortoise75

Activity: 346
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 09:03:15 PM

I just don't know what people are thinking sometimes. If you bet on a news hype it's only your fault by making a wrong bet, may it by overestimating the chance of it coming true, just losing that bet or letting greed getting he upper hand. Then some people seem to expect every single crypto being some sort of sect or scam that's kept alive purely by faith and hopes fueled by premature and highly hyped instant 'news'. Usually overly enthusiastic instant news are mostly there to cover up the fact that there's nothing but hot air. DGB is more than that. Doesn't mean it can't fail, everything can and especially if trying something different or new. Anyway, in things information there was enough there, there were events, Jared was there and even took stage, there were talks and probably even serious negotiations. Any news about results are due once things are in dry sheets, everything else would be premature and would look desperate, although sometimes both parties agree that slipping some information about ongoing negotiations is already good PR in itself. If you want to know more, like probably most of us, you either have to attend these events or hope for news coverage.

The market just did what markets do, there's no failure of DGB, the team or Jared whatsoever. Doing daytrading is either investment and analyzing the market, the news, moods and so on calculating chances by logic, which is actual work, taking the gamble and treat it what it is: a game of luck, perhaps with a trace of educated guesswork, or being a fool and probably being better off trying not to be a jerk on top.
ghostycc

Activity: 270

Lovin' Crypto

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 09:17:13 PM

Hello Everyone,

4. Investment risks

Cheers,

-Jared

keep doing it with your own style. You're going to take this to a new age.

I remember the day I was looking to step into crypto. It was very difficult to understand it properly, I was total noob. Bitcoin knowledges were ok to learn, but the altcoin universe was so hard, specially with all the scam-alts around. Then I found Digibyte, and everything became clear in it. I guess my case can apply to many other dude... The thing is... today I can clearly say that since mid 2014.. I'm really happy to be following your team activities and hard work from the web.

It's a very hard task you picked up there man. It's going to be hard for sure, but if you're successful, it will be a hell of a new universe.
Chill Jared, chill investors, DGB train is doing good where many other crashed. let's just do our best to keep it fueled and ready to face the storms Smiley

Have a good one in family! Can't wait for new updates and videos from Findevr and SA ! Smiley

Stop these Hype money, get in DGB!
FrenchFrog FTW
CoinHopper

Activity: 280

Two heads are better than one.

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 09:18:46 PM

Hello Everyone,

4. Investment risks

Cheers,

-Jared

What about the deal with gamebet.. can we get more information on that at least?
dogedart

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 01:39:11 AM

I have been unable to access my DigiByte Gaming wallet all day on Android and Google Chrome App.

Wallet has message Could not update Wallet and Reconnecting to Wallet Service
https://i.imgur.com/8jAma8k.png

Any one else have this issue?
benjamoyne

Activity: 274
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 01:57:24 AM

I have been unable to access my DigiByte Gaming wallet all day on Android and Google Chrome App.

Wallet has message Could not update Wallet and Reconnecting to Wallet Service

Any one else have this issue?

I think there was an Android wallet update recently, have you updated??

Or else it may just be server issues again, which are normally rectified quickly.
dogedart

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 02:01:19 AM

I am all up-to-date. Digicore Wallet Service URL=https://dgbwallet.com:3232/bws/api

When I navigate to that page "This site can’t be reached" and dgbwallet.com has "502 Bad Gateway"

Happens the day I want to use my wallet!!
DigiByte (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051

Official DigiByte Account

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2016, 02:33:27 AM

I am all up-to-date. Digicore Wallet Service URL=https://dgbwallet.com:3232/bws/api

When I navigate to that page "This site can’t be reached" and dgbwallet.com has "502 Bad Gateway"

Happens the day I want to use my wallet!!
dgbwallet.com has been taken offline and deprecated in favor of gaming wallet has announced six months ago. We are in the process of upgrading the backend server the wallets connect to to scale the amount of users now using it. Please stay tuned. The android update was for classic Android wallet, not Android Gaming wallet.  Cheers.

RJF19

Activity: 420

AKA RJF - Since '14 - On line since '84

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 03:21:11 AM

So yes he respond for this failure.e

+1

I'm sick of reading the BS from these kiddies who have no clue how the market works. They make a stupid decision then blame it on Jaded. What a bunch of whining babies. If you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen!

Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time. Thomas A. Edison
cryptmebro

Activity: 786
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 04:57:07 AM

digibytetip.com

Is there no account recovery feature?
jw_industry

Activity: 327

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 05:30:31 AM

where can I play the games? Grin
stereotype
Legendary

Activity: 1554

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 06:25:38 AM

So yes he respond for this failure.e

+1

I'm sick of reading the BS from these kiddies who have no clue how the market works. They make a stupid decision then blame it on Jaded. What a bunch of whining babies. If you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen!

Cos pubescent adrenaline!
bram_vnl
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 06:40:18 AM

I think to buy some DGB for the future !
ghostycc

Activity: 270

Lovin' Crypto

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 06:51:42 AM

We still have an underdog ready to Digibyte![/b]

This is a challenger!

Stop these Hype money, get in DGB!
FrenchFrog FTW
Pages: « 1 ... 1300 1301 1302 1303 1304 1305 1306 1307 1308 1309 1310 1311 1312 1313 1314 1315 1316 1317 1318 1319 1320 1321 1322 1323 1324 1325 1326 1327 1328 1329 1330 1331 1332 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 1338 1339 1340 1341 1342 1343 1344 1345 1346 1347 1348 1349 [1350] 1351 1352 1353 1354 1355 1356 1357 1358 1359 1360 1361 1362 1363 1364 1365 1366 1367 1368 1369 1370 1371 1372 1373 1374 1375 1376 1377 1378 1379 1380 1381 1382 1383 1384 1385 1386 1387 1388 1389 1390 1391 1392 1393 1394 1395 1396 1397 1398 1399 1400 ... 1832 »
  Print  

Jump to: