Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:06:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1282 1283 1284 1285 1286 1287 1288 1289 1290 1291 1292 1293 1294 1295 1296 1297 1298 1299 1300 1301 1302 1303 1304 1305 1306 1307 1308 1309 1310 1311 1312 1313 1314 1315 1316 1317 1318 1319 1320 1321 1322 1323 1324 1325 1326 1327 1328 1329 1330 1331 [1332] 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 1338 1339 1340 1341 1342 1343 1344 1345 1346 1347 1348 1349 1350 1351 1352 1353 1354 1355 1356 1357 1358 1359 1360 1361 1362 1363 1364 1365 1366 1367 1368 1369 1370 1371 1372 1373 1374 1375 1376 1377 1378 1379 1380 1381 1382 ... 1832 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit  (Read 3055610 times)
Jumbley
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 12:58:53 PM

Bitcoin is the reason any alt even exists, the bitcoin is what the dollar is to fiat sort of and if we were not trading dgb for it what would we be trading it for? However, there are updates in bitcoin that we would possibly choose not to introduce into DigiByte, things like the ability to reverse transactions but let’s remember guys software is not set in stone and neither should our opinions be.
And yes Myriad coin was the first multi-algorithm coin, someone had to be for DigiByte to be the first coin that forked to a multi-algorithm but it didn’t just stop there because the code was not perfect and still isn’t. The whole point of open source projects is to negate the need to keep re-inventing the wheel. Code is related like peoples of the world are related, theoretically harmony in code should be easier to achieve. 

chill out!  Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
IloveDigibyte

Activity: 303
Merit: 100

POS / PRIMENODES

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 01:01:31 PM

Digibyte is the first coin that forked from a single algo to multi-algo, As stated many many times by Jared.
Jared added props to myriad devs in the wallet.... How much more are you asking for? You want us to write a article about this shit? nobody is going to read or accept it because they dont care.........

I repeat the original quote from the first post:

September 1st, 2014: MultiAlgo hardfork at block 145,000. DigiByte plans & successfully deploys its second hardfork to allow miners to mine on five independent mining algorithms & is the first digital currency to make such a move.

Changing it to saying 'first to fork to multi-algo', without mentioning Myriad, on the ANN title, website, wiki, blabla... is really no better.

Would you stop posting here is the OP was changed to "first to fork to Myriads multi-algo" ?

esotericizm

Activity: 750
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 01:05:28 PM

Digibyte is the first coin that forked from a single algo to multi-algo, As stated many many times by Jared.
Jared added props to myriad devs in the wallet.... How much more are you asking for? You want us to write a article about this shit? nobody is going to read or accept it because they dont care.........

September 1st, 2014: MultiAlgo hardfork at block 145,000. DigiByte plans & successfully deploys its second hardfork to allow miners to mine on five independent mining algorithms & is the first digital currency to make such a move.

Changing it to saying 'first to fork to multi-algo', without mentioning Myriad, on the ANN title, website, wiki, blabla... is really no better.

Would you stop posting here is the OP was changed to "first to fork to Myriads multi-algo" ?

Ignore him, its the only ammo he has against DigiByte. Dogecoin uses our difficulty algorithm but do you see any of us crusading against them not mentioning digibyte in their OP? myriadcoins is just a petty little child and the team his name is based on don't even want him posting in their own forum.
IloveDigibyte

POS / PRIMENODES

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 01:15:17 PM

Ignore him, its the only ammo he has against DigiByte. Dogecoin uses our difficulty algorithm but do you see any of us crusading against them not mentioning digibyte in their OP? myriadcoins is just a petty little child and the team his name is based on don't even want him posting in their own forum.

NAUT gave credit to digibyte for digishield , it's one of the reasons I found out about this coin. I think it is fair to give them credit it's the only thing they have and will ever get.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=591114.0

24hralttrade

Activity: 756

Community Liaison,How can i help you?

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2016, 01:20:01 PM

NAUT gave credit to digibyte for digishield , it's one of the reasons I found out about this coin. I think it is fair to give them credit it's the only thing they have and will ever get.

When you install the wallet, You can see: credits to MYRIAD dev bla bla bla. So EVERY Digibyte user will see this.

Want to see the Future of Retail omnichannel demo store powered by Digibyte & Tofugear teams?
Please feel free to contact me if you have anything to report or you have any questions.
IloveDigibyte

POS / PRIMENODES

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 01:25:23 PM

When you install the wallet, You can see: credits to MYRIAD dev bla bla bla. So EVERY Digibyte user will see this.

Don't change it until he confirms he won't post here again if the OP is changed to give Myriad credit.

DGBforver

Activity: 127

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 01:32:26 PM

Where is the proof the code is 3 years old?

this is technical, get someone who actually understand programming to verify it for you if you dont believe me.

it is well known that dgb forked from myriad, if you go to the myriad github repo https://github.com/myriadcoin/myriadcoin you will see some info at top left, 1) myriad itself has only done 151 commits 2) myriad forked from zetacoin
we then go to zetacoins github https://github.com/zetacoin/zetacoin you will see some info at top left 1) zetacoin forked from bitcoin 2) it is an amazing 6103 commits behind bitcoin

from this we can infer that myriad was also 6103 commits behind bitcoin, and that when digibyte was forked from myriad it would also then be 6103 commits behind.

of course at this point you are going to claim digibyte updated the code after forking, but here is a simple script that will prove you wrong
Code:
rm -rf dgb
rm -rf myr
#clone the 2 for comparison
git clone https://github.com/digibyte/digibyte.git
git clone https://github.com/myriadcoin/myriadcoin.git
cp -rf myriadcoin myr
cp -rf digibyte dgb
#normalise name changes for comparison
find myr -type f -exec sed -i 's/bitcoin/shitcoin/gI' {} +
find myr -type f -exec sed -i 's/digibyte/shitcoin/gI' {} +
find myr -type f -exec sed -i 's/myriadcoin/shitcoin/gI' {} +
find myr -type f -exec sed -i 's/myriad/shitcoin/gI' {} +
find dgb -type f -exec sed -i 's/bitcoin/shitcoin/gI' {} +
find dgb -type f -exec sed -i 's/digibyte/shitcoin/gI' {} +
find dgb -type f -exec sed -i 's/myriadcoin/shitcoin/gI' {} +
find dgb -type f -exec sed -i 's/myriad/shitcoin/gI' {} +
#delete images and localisation files as these are not code and create a lot of noise
rm -rf dgb/src/qt/res
rm -rf myr/src/qt/res
rm -rf dgb/src/qt/locale
rm -rf myr/src/qt/locale
#compare the src directories to get an idea of how much code has been added
diff -rubd myr/src/ dgb/src/ | grep -E "^[+][^+]" | wc -l
if you run this script you will find that there are only (and this is an upper bound) 1118 differences (most of these are from myriad side, as I showed in my earlier posts the entire code written by th e digibyte team is as little as 500 lines with most of that being generic stuff a child could change) between the current myriad and digibyte codebases if digibyte  had updates to the latest bitcoin these differences would be much greater.

from this it is safe to infer that digibyte is on the same bitcoin codebase as zetacoin and myriad - the exact bitcoin commit zetacoin forked from is here https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/commit/6d89611c3aaa85798c4d70d20e35e6bcb7bdd5c0 and dates back to 2013 meaning digibyte is terribly out of date and missing lots of features and bug fixes from bitcoin

of course I expect you still wont believe me so here is another script
Code:
rm -rf dgb
rm -rf btc
rm -rf btcforkpoint
git clone https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin.git
cp -rf digibyte dgb
cp -rf bitcoin btc
cp -rd bitcoin btcforkpoint
#revert the repo to the point where digibyte was forked from
cd btcforkpoint
git reset --hard 6d89611c3aaa85798c4d70d20e35e6bcb7bdd5c0
cd ..
find btc -type f -exec sed -i 's/bitcoin/shitcoin/gI' {} +
find btc -type f -exec sed -i 's/digibyte/shitcoin/gI' {} +
find btcforkpoint -type f -exec sed -i 's/bitcoin/shitcoin/gI' {} +
find btcforkpoint -type f -exec sed -i 's/digibyte/shitcoin/gI' {} +
#delete images and localisation files as these are not code and create a lot of noise
rm -rf dgb/src/qt/res
rm -rf btc/src/qt/res
rm -rf btcforkpoint/src/qt/res
rm -rf dgb/src/qt/locale
rm -rf btc/src/qt/locale
rm -rf btcforkpoint/src/qt/locale
#compare the src directories to get a basic idea of how much is different
diff -rubd dgb/src/ btc/src/ | grep -E "^[+][^+]" | wc -l
diff -rubd dgb/src btcforkpoint/src/ | grep -E "^[+][^+]" | wc -l
this script compares the latest digibyte codebase to the current bitcoin codebase and to the 2013 bitcoin codebase, it finds the 2013 codebase much more similar, this proves that digibyte has not kept updates with bitcoin

Crypto_Beast you know your way around code, I know hackers get poached by government to work for them. Would you consider being a developer for digibyte to update the code? A good friend of mine has confirmed you are telling the truth in this regard.

appreciate the flattery, but as a professional I would never risk ruining my good name by being involved with a scam like this.
you should think for a second and following things to the obvious conclusion, if the amount of code is changed is very little despite all the claims about being cutting edge and what not constantly repeated here - which you have now accepted as a fact, then what else is a lie? well for one the entire office of programmers in hong kong must be a lie, as an entire office of programmers would produce over 1000 lines of code a month not over 2 years, and if that is a lie then the funding is a lie, and if the funding is a lie almost everything else is a lie.

It appears you are confident in your own convictions.  What if Jared has been lied to by his own development team and he thinks everything is good but he and everyone of us is being fcked over. Why not help digibyte and get payed lots of btc?

esotericizm

Activity: 750

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 01:36:05 PM

Where is the proof the code is 3 years old?

this is technical, get someone who actually understand programming to verify it for you if you dont believe me.

it is well known that dgb forked from myriad, if you go to the myriad github repo https://github.com/myriadcoin/myriadcoin you will see some info at top left, 1) myriad itself has only done 151 commits 2) myriad forked from zetacoin
we then go to zetacoins github https://github.com/zetacoin/zetacoin you will see some info at top left 1) zetacoin forked from bitcoin 2) it is an amazing 6103 commits behind bitcoin

from this we can infer that myriad was also 6103 commits behind bitcoin, and that when digibyte was forked from myriad it would also then be 6103 commits behind.

of course at this point you are going to claim digibyte updated the code after forking, but here is a simple script that will prove you wrong
Code:
rm -rf dgb
rm -rf myr
git clone https://github.com/myriadcoin/myriadcoin.git
cp -rf myriadcoin myr
cp -rf digibyte dgb
find myr -type f -exec sed -i 's/bitcoin/shitcoin/gI' {} +
find myr -type f -exec sed -i 's/digibyte/shitcoin/gI' {} +
find myr -type f -exec sed -i 's/myriadcoin/shitcoin/gI' {} +
find myr -type f -exec sed -i 's/myriad/shitcoin/gI' {} +
find dgb -type f -exec sed -i 's/myriadcoin/shitcoin/gI' {} +
find dgb -type f -exec sed -i 's/myriad/shitcoin/gI' {} +
rm -rf dgb/src/qt/res
rm -rf myr/src/qt/res
rm -rf dgb/src/qt/locale
rm -rf myr/src/qt/locale
#compare the src directories to get an idea of how much code has been added
diff -rubd myr/src/ dgb/src/ | grep -E "^[+][^+]" | wc -l
if you run this script you will find that there are only (and this is an upper bound) 1118 differences (most of these are from myriad side, as I showed in my earlier posts the entire code written by th e digibyte team is as little as 500 lines with most of that being generic stuff a child could change) between the current myriad and digibyte codebases if digibyte  had updates to the latest bitcoin these differences would be much greater.

from this it is safe to infer that digibyte is on the same bitcoin codebase as zetacoin and myriad - the exact bitcoin commit zetacoin forked from is here https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/commit/6d89611c3aaa85798c4d70d20e35e6bcb7bdd5c0 and dates back to 2013 meaning digibyte is terribly out of date and missing lots of features and bug fixes from bitcoin

of course I expect you still wont believe me so here is another script
Code:
rm -rf dgb
rm -rf btc
rm -rf btcforkpoint
git clone https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin.git
cp -rf digibyte dgb
cp -rf bitcoin btc
cp -rd bitcoin btcforkpoint
#revert the repo to the point where digibyte was forked from
cd btcforkpoint
git reset --hard 6d89611c3aaa85798c4d70d20e35e6bcb7bdd5c0
cd ..
find btc -type f -exec sed -i 's/bitcoin/shitcoin/gI' {} +
find btc -type f -exec sed -i 's/digibyte/shitcoin/gI' {} +
find btcforkpoint -type f -exec sed -i 's/bitcoin/shitcoin/gI' {} +
find btcforkpoint -type f -exec sed -i 's/digibyte/shitcoin/gI' {} +
rm -rf dgb/src/qt/res
rm -rf btc/src/qt/res
rm -rf btcforkpoint/src/qt/res
rm -rf dgb/src/qt/locale
rm -rf btc/src/qt/locale
rm -rf btcforkpoint/src/qt/locale
#compare the src directories to get a basic idea of how much is different
diff -rubd dgb/src/ btc/src/ | grep -E "^[+][^+]" | wc -l
diff -rubd dgb/src btcforkpoint/src/ | grep -E "^[+][^+]" | wc -l
this script compares the latest digibyte codebase to the current bitcoin codebase and to the 2013 bitcoin codebase, it finds the 2013 codebase much more similar, this proves that digibyte has not kept updates with bitcoin

Crypto_Beast you know your way around code, I know hackers get poached by government to work for them. Would you consider being a developer for digibyte to update the code? A good friend of mine has confirmed you are telling the truth in this regard.

appreciate the flattery, but as a professional I would never risk ruining my good name by being involved with a scam like this.
you should think for a second and following things to the obvious conclusion, if the amount of code is changed is very little despite all the claims about being cutting edge and what not constantly repeated here - which you have now accepted as a fact, then what else is a lie? well for one the entire office of programmers in hong kong must be a lie, as an entire office of programmers would produce over 1000 lines of code a month not over 2 years, and if that is a lie then the funding is a lie, and if the funding is a lie almost everything else is a lie.

It appears you are confident in your own convictions.  What if Jared has been lied to by his own development team and he thinks everything is good but he and everyone of us is being fcked over. Why not help digibyte and get payed lots of btc?

I wonder how many lines of code have gone into Digibytetip and Digibyte Gaming..? Ah wait that doesn't fit the narrative you're trying to sell.

The good name of 'crypto_beast' with an activity level of 9 or the good name of 'myriadcoins'? lol what a joke.
Wysi

Activity: 1624
Merit: 261

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 01:42:15 PM

Along with DGBforver offering out jobs.

lel

Jumbley
Legendary

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 01:43:25 PM

Yes, this is a Joke!

like people looking for assurances that others won't post. Come on Guys, you believe in freedom don't you?
IloveDigibyte

POS / PRIMENODES

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 01:56:31 PM

Yes, this is a Joke!

like people looking for assurances that others won't post. Come on Guys, you believe in freedom don't you?

He is complaining that digibyte is marketing multi algorithm as it's own and the sore point is the OP not mentioning Myriad. Not that anyone cares.

PaidFudder

Activity: 333
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 02:08:42 PM

penis
10 ranked and not even 1 cent
naize

Jumbley
Legendary

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 02:41:57 PM

Yes, this is a Joke!

He is complaining that digibyte is marketing multi algorithm as it's own and the sore point is the OP not mentioning Myriad. Not that anyone cares.
DigiByte is the leading multi-algorithm coin and nobody can doubt that! It is independent and is not merged mined with any other coin, so it’s not a bonus you get for mining something else. It is the most level playing field in crypto when it comes to mining and has been implemented practically and is gaining thousands of new users, many of which never knew what crypto was until they heard about DigiByte. It is making massive inroads to mainstream adoption and every other coin should like that really because it does them no harm whatsoever!
Sjacmur

Activity: 882

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 02:45:24 PM

What time the conference in NY at 30 march ?
And how long time this event ?
myriadcoin

Activity: 209

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 03:04:10 PM

It is the most level playing field in crypto when it comes to mining and has been implemented practically

Sorry, no.

Premine
Double rewards for 3 days, before DigiShield fixed broken diff retargeting
5 weeks after launch, hard fork to reduce rewards          <- make the pre/instamine worth more
Fork to multi-algo, due to copy n paste job from Myriad they 'accidentally' double the rewards (and increase the rate at which it reduces)       <- crash the price and accumulate
At this point the coin is at a really low point market cap-wise, and it's no wonder why with the dev decisions so far.
Few months of double rewards, then BAM... "250k investment"
Few days later, reduce rewards 2.75x         <- make the accumulated coins worth more

Of course, to the right of the arrows is my conjecture... You can draw your own conclusions from the blockchain!

For proof with timestamps and block times, see my post here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=408268.msg14349189#msg14349189

Myriad: the ORIGINAL and fairest distribution 5 algo coin, which I did not develop.
http://myriadcoin.org
NOT the Myriad developer. Just a fan.
ReSl

Activity: 254
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 04:01:37 PM

HI myriadcoin.
Thank you for all your nice posts.

-
--
---
----
-----
------
-------
--------
Can you please piss off, thanks! No one needs your super cool analytics. We all knew them!
--------
-------
------
-----
----
---
--
-
bitkapp

Activity: 517

aka alaniz

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 04:10:28 PM

It's very obvious to me that the people FUDing do not know the development team very well or they would understand that the conclusions they're drawing from certain events are completely unfounded.

IloveDigibyte

POS / PRIMENODES

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 04:18:48 PM

Does anyone know the url for the rich list I want to see where I rank? My coins are split over 120 addresses but might consolidate into 1 address for Epeen.  Grin

TamiLee

Activity: 637

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 04:30:03 PM

Does anyone know the url for the rich list I want to see where I rank? My coins are split over 120 addresses but might consolidate into 1 address for Epeen.  Grin

You can go to digistats.info , don't bother putting your coins into one address. I have more coins then you. No one puts all their coins into 1 address.

Top 9 addresses excluding exchanges have more then you in one address. 62-65 is the same person and they also have more as an example. When you break 400 million you might be number 2.
London.Rep

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 05:13:36 PM

Hi Digibyte team long time fan back here always liking your pages on Facebook for more then a year and been watching this forum for like forever.
My only concern is that both my wallets on my iPhone just randomly wiped my digibyte of my phone and now I'm bricking it.

Ive put in my back up phrase and nothing still I'm really really scared.

Only because i believe in this coin for soooooo long and I'm never going to give up faith in this coin.

And screw any one who dares say haha shame look at that and insulted the coin (Pre-Strike) to those clowns.

But Digibyte team and Jared help!!!

Thanks.
Pages: « 1 ... 1282 1283 1284 1285 1286 1287 1288 1289 1290 1291 1292 1293 1294 1295 1296 1297 1298 1299 1300 1301 1302 1303 1304 1305 1306 1307 1308 1309 1310 1311 1312 1313 1314 1315 1316 1317 1318 1319 1320 1321 1322 1323 1324 1325 1326 1327 1328 1329 1330 1331 [1332] 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 1338 1339 1340 1341 1342 1343 1344 1345 1346 1347 1348 1349 1350 1351 1352 1353 1354 1355 1356 1357 1358 1359 1360 1361 1362 1363 1364 1365 1366 1367 1368 1369 1370 1371 1372 1373 1374 1375 1376 1377 1378 1379 1380 1381 1382 ... 1832 »
  Print  

Jump to: