Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:37:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1251 1252 1253 1254 1255 1256 1257 1258 1259 1260 1261 1262 1263 1264 1265 1266 1267 1268 1269 1270 1271 1272 1273 1274 1275 1276 1277 1278 1279 1280 1281 1282 1283 1284 1285 1286 1287 1288 1289 1290 1291 1292 1293 1294 1295 1296 1297 1298 1299 1300 [1301] 1302 1303 1304 1305 1306 1307 1308 1309 1310 1311 1312 1313 1314 1315 1316 1317 1318 1319 1320 1321 1322 1323 1324 1325 1326 1327 1328 1329 1330 1331 1332 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 1338 1339 1340 1341 1342 1343 1344 1345 1346 1347 1348 1349 1350 1351 ... 1832 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit  (Read 3055611 times)
djnocide
Legendary

Activity: 1164
Merit: 1000

Einsteinium Foundation Board Member and Treasurer

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 01:52:04 AM

In case nobody else noticed, the www.digibytegaming.com website got tidied up and looks a lot cleaner and neater.  Shocked

Cheesy Awesome job Jared and to the DigiByte Team!! Grin

It looks really good!! Good job DigiByte team!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
soltantgris

Activity: 741
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 04:38:50 AM

Just in case anyone wants to know why I think Aurora using DigiByte code base is a good thing.
Simple answer, more eyes on the code and that ultimately is what secures any open source project!  Wink

We (AurTeam) are advertising your code actually - and I appreciate the good relation going in the process.  As a result, I'm now a DigiByte new fan - and I see that there is a lot of good ideas in there !  The gaming approach is a very good one - give the coin a clear determined purpose.  Will read this thread on a regular basis.  Do you guys have a ''DigiByte'' for noob article ?

Nice OP btw.

- Yan

This is DigiByte’s official starting place for noobs!  Smiley

http://www.digibyte.co/content/introduction-digibyte

Nice intro - but I am not thaaaat noob Tongue

Not sure to get the http://digibytegaming.com/ working.  I get that people get rewarded for gaming - and it is very nice - but don't get where the coins come from.  Deals with service providers ?  Good work - I am impressed.
Yeah, sorry I guessed you wouldn’t be that noob but…..

The DigiByte that people win playing league of legends is donated by a sponsor who is advertised on the gaming site, at the moment it is DigiByte itself but it could be anyone in the future.

There is a video for people that want to win some playing here with a gaming wallet. At some point there is going to be new gaming wallets that will also be full nodes for our network but they have not been released yet. I recommend running a full core wallet until that happens!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUdsJx1UbuM

This is indeed very good ideas.  I know a lot of hardcore gamers - will share this with them.

Wonder if there will be some massive multiplayer online game somewhat offering ingame mining option - so dedicating a little % of CPU/GPU to mining, providing ingame currency to buy stuff etc.  What if 100 000+ ppl put 5% of their CPU to contribution etc.

Anyway I don't want to spam your thread - just thinking you have a good ''niche'' - a ''purpose'' and may well be a winner.
rayaodi

Activity: 275
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 05:25:18 AM

so many sell orders on poloniex.com  Huh Huh Huh
Jumbley
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 11:21:39 AM
Last edit: March 11, 2016, 11:47:06 AM by Jumbley

so many sell orders on poloniex.com  Huh Huh Huh
I see a 65 sat gourmet dinner for a whale or a couple of hundred piranhas, eat everything up to 72 and I can’t remember seeing too many of them since I started supporting DigiByte, don’t imagine that there will be too many opportunities like that down here in the future really but we will see, hold tight!  Grin
ghostycc

Activity: 270

Lovin' Crypto

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 06:16:19 PM

so many sell orders on poloniex.com  Huh Huh Huh

You're daily trading aren't you ?

The more I look at DGB chart on polo, the more confident I am about it.
People are hyping everycoin like "FCT to 0.01 soon" or "ETC will kill BTC" etc et.. What I see is big hands manipulator with 700+ sell orders of BTC ready to dump asa they can.

DGB isn't in this kind of thingie, we're got a few big hands rdy to make profits when the price's raising, but it will certainly not stop it when the time will come.

Put your DGB in a bag, relax, got get  a pinacolada... you will someday be able to buy it with DGB under the coconuts.

Stop these Hype money, get in DGB!
FrenchFrog FTW
TenaciousC

Activity: 608

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 07:32:36 PM

Great work on http://digibytegaming.com/ team!!!

I noticed you can now add Counterstrike GO via steamaccount link.... this is HUUUUGE, why is this not promoted?

bitkapp

Activity: 517

aka alaniz

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 09:09:18 PM

Great work on http://digibytegaming.com/ team!!!

I noticed you can now add Counterstrike GO via steamaccount link.... this is HUUUUGE, why is this not promoted?

I believe this hasn't been fully implemented yet but I'm sure it will be promoted when it is due to be released to the public.

carlo_0000
Legendary

Activity: 1281

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 09:10:08 PM

Hello guys

I'm new to the party and have a question.
Long story short after my server upgrades I have 2 machines together with 16 HD5870 cards off duty.
So I decided to give minning DGB a try.

I understand DGB have many algorithms and I spend few hours trying to figure out wich one would be best (heat and power consuption is not an issue, as aperantly it varies between algorithms) but failed I think... Somehow I think scrypt or skein would be best. Am I right? If not, whic would be the most profitable one?

Please bear with me, I never mined before and I am lost in tons of informations I am gathering in search for answer.

Thank you in advance!

Regards
J

skein is the best one for amd,
 scrypt just forget it s 100x slower
HR
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011

Transparency & Integrity

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 09:17:49 PM

I this is HUUUUGE, why is this not promoted?

Good question.

Could a possible answer be the fear of success? Or just the need to keep accumulating DGB on the cheap? Or ...? Truth is, they're pretty much leaving it up to people's imaginations (not just with this - it happens all the time, witness the most recent example in South Africa), with the exception of a few dots that the well informed and studious can connect . . .

benjamoyne

Activity: 274
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 09:52:58 PM
Last edit: March 12, 2016, 03:10:43 AM by benjamoyne

Good question.

Could a possible answer be the fear of success? Or just the need to keep accumulating DGB on the cheap? Or ...? Truth is, they're pretty much leaving it up to people's imaginations (not just with this - it happens all the time, witness the most recent example in South Africa), with the exception of a few dots that the well informed and studious can connect . . .

Or because its not completed yet and there seems to be no way to earn any Digibytes from playing it yet??

I've just linked mine and my sons steam accounts, so we will see if there are any payouts

Edit
My son played CSGO for a few hours this morning and so far, no stats have updated on the digibyte gaming site.
pomartin

Activity: 80
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 12:49:01 AM

Hello guys

I'm new to the party and have a question.
Long story short after my server upgrades I have 2 machines together with 16 HD5870 cards off duty.
So I decided to give minning DGB a try.

I understand DGB have many algorithms and I spend few hours trying to figure out wich one would be best (heat and power consuption is not an issue, as aperantly it varies between algorithms) but failed I think... Somehow I think scrypt or skein would be best. Am I right? If not, whic would be the most profitable one?

Please bear with me, I never mined before and I am lost in tons of informations I am gathering in search for answer.

Thank you in advance!

Regards
J

skein is the best one for amd,
 scrypt just forget it s 100x slower
Thank you so much!

Regards
J
HR
Legendary

Transparency & Integrity

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 06:19:46 AM

Good question.

Or because its not completed yet and there seems to be no way to earn any Digibytes from playing it yet??

I've just linked mine and my sons steam accounts, so we will see if there are any payouts

Edit
My son played CSGO for a few hours this morning and so far, no stats have updated on the digibyte gaming site.

Yep. That's typical too. How many products do we have that are only 1/2 functional?

. . . with a lackadaisical, as if it doesn't matter, attitude.

Ivanech

Activity: 808
Merit: 1014

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 07:00:04 AM

In case nobody else noticed, the www.digibytegaming.com website got tidied up and looks a lot cleaner and neater.  :ox

Why missing Russian game server in new digibytegaming.com website?
iikun
Legendary

Activity: 1062

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 07:26:07 AM

Good question.

Edit

Yep. That's typical too. How many products do we have that are only 1/2 functional?

. . . with a lackadaisical, as if it doesn't matter, attitude.

Being your friend must be tough, you always manage to see the bad side of even positive news. Try smiling or even laughing from time to time Smiley
ghostycc

Lovin' Crypto

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 07:38:57 AM

Being your friend must be tough, you always manage to see the bad side of even positive news. Try smiling or even laughing from time to time Smiley

Oh, he decided to go against the community because no-one wanted to answer his sneaky questions.
People are working hard in the dev team I guess, and he got upset and required answers, like a customer would ask to a provider.

And since the drama is over, but the guy is still negative.. he kinda deserve the troll award too now :p

FrenchFrog FTW
HR
Legendary

Transparency & Integrity

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 08:10:45 AM
Last edit: March 12, 2016, 08:31:07 AM by HR

Oh, he decided to go against the community because no-one wanted to answer his sneaky questions.
People are working hard in the dev team I guess, and he got upset and required answers, like a customer would ask to a provider.

And since the drama is over, but the guy is still negative.. he kinda deserve the troll award too now :p

Your post is meant to suggest that you feel victimized? Is that what you wished to express to the world?

It has nothing to do with infantile concepts like going "against the community", and that kind of simplistic thinking only makes more evident the lack of ability to tackle serious issues.

The difference is between childish games and serious business.

For example, and I've mentioned it before on this thread: do you think it's acceptable to shrug off the fact that DiguSign returns errors when trying to search for signed embedded documents? That was first reported at the end of January. I've reported several other issues as well, just not here on this thread, not yet anyway, since I'm really curious to see if there is anyone else actually using the products and coming across these issues.

You consider this drama? The drama is the situation where 1/2 functional products are developed and nobody cares, and then everyone gets in a huff when someone brings up real issues that should be fixed in priorty fashion.

I think you've got the world turned upside down, but hey, that's just my opinion and you're entitled to continue thinking as you please.

We all make our own choices, and we're also responsible for our decisions.

As for me, I'll continue to bring serious thinking to this thread, even if it means pointing out flaws, since they can never be fixed if not first seen and identified. Again, anyone who feels the need to clearly let the world know that they have no interest in improving shortcomings, by all means, be our guest, and when frivolity fails, keep moaning and groaning and letting the insults and attacks flow against those who want something better than half-baked.

DigiByte (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051

Official DigiByte Account

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2016, 08:38:41 AM

Good question.

Edit
The payouts for CS GO have not been activated. We have been testing the CSGO steam login functionality and connectivity with their API. Stay tuned for an official release in the coming days.

ghostycc

Lovin' Crypto

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 08:45:38 AM

How about this ?
Digibyte would be a nice option there ?

https://www.bitrefill.com/

Edit: it's worldwide

FrenchFrog FTW
DigiByte (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051

Official DigiByte Account

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2016, 08:46:40 AM

For example, and I've mentioned it before on this thread: do you think it's acceptable to shrug off the fact that DiguSign returns errors when trying to search for signed embedded documents? That was first reported at the end of January. I've reported several other issues as well, just not here on this thread, not yet anyway, since I'm really curious to see if there is anyone else actually using the products and coming across these issues.

You consider this drama? The drama is the situation where 1/2 functional products are developed and nobody cares, and then everyone gets in a huff when someone brings up real issues that should be fixed in priorty fashion.

I think you've got the world turned upside down, but hey, that's just my opinion and you're entitled to continue thinking as you please.

As for me, I'll continue to bring serious thinking to this thread, even if it means pointing out flaws, since they can never be fixed if not first seen and identified. Again, anyone who feels the need to clearly let the world know that they have no interest in improving shortcomings, by all means, be our guest, and when frivolity fails, keep moaning and groaning and letting the insults and attacks flow against those who want something better than half-baked.

Please note we are constantly reading the forum and taking input from people through PM's, tweets, emails etc as this is our best way of discovering issues. We have a new version of DiguSign thats been under development for some time addressing these issues and more. Thank you everyone for giving feedback on multiple platforms and helping us iron out some of these issues.

HR
Legendary

Transparency & Integrity

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 09:05:06 AM

Please note we are constantly reading the forum and taking input from people through PM's, tweets, emails etc as this is our best way of discovering issues. We have a new version of DiguSign thats been under development for some time addressing these issues and more. Thank you everyone for giving feedback on multiple platforms and helping us iron out some of these issues.

Knowing that you (and the rest of the core group) received my late January reports directly via PM and email, I must be honest and say that this is the first I've heard about the new version of DiguSign. Sounds good. Is that being developed alongside the new gaming wallet by any chance? Speaking of which, how's that going?

Pages: « 1 ... 1251 1252 1253 1254 1255 1256 1257 1258 1259 1260 1261 1262 1263 1264 1265 1266 1267 1268 1269 1270 1271 1272 1273 1274 1275 1276 1277 1278 1279 1280 1281 1282 1283 1284 1285 1286 1287 1288 1289 1290 1291 1292 1293 1294 1295 1296 1297 1298 1299 1300 [1301] 1302 1303 1304 1305 1306 1307 1308 1309 1310 1311 1312 1313 1314 1315 1316 1317 1318 1319 1320 1321 1322 1323 1324 1325 1326 1327 1328 1329 1330 1331 1332 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 1338 1339 1340 1341 1342 1343 1344 1345 1346 1347 1348 1349 1350 1351 ... 1832 »
  Print  

Jump to: