Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:08:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1322 1323 1324 1325 1326 1327 1328 1329 1330 1331 1332 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 1338 1339 1340 1341 1342 1343 1344 1345 1346 1347 1348 1349 1350 1351 1352 1353 1354 1355 1356 1357 1358 1359 1360 1361 1362 1363 1364 1365 1366 1367 1368 1369 1370 1371 [1372] 1373 1374 1375 1376 1377 1378 1379 1380 1381 1382 1383 1384 1385 1386 1387 1388 1389 1390 1391 1392 1393 1394 1395 1396 1397 1398 1399 1400 1401 1402 1403 1404 1405 1406 1407 1408 1409 1410 1411 1412 1413 1414 1415 1416 1417 1418 1419 1420 1421 1422 ... 1832 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit  (Read 3055610 times)
b1007

Activity: 404
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 08:47:54 AM

Great presentation indeed!  Smiley

DGB is much more than just a currency, and that will become very important in the near future because I suspect soon fiat currencies will be put on the blockchain as well... Wink

I like to speculate

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Telenong

Activity: 469
Merit: 260

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 09:22:45 AM

what thats mean partnership? azure? Grin Grin

Digibyte donate : DGHhJ4r6QqW2GMXL9FcsHpteFLZV3V3VgN
twebit

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 08:09:22 PM

what thats mean partnership? azure? Grin Grin

That seems to be what quantify's a blockchain these days if they can get into azure. I don't even know what azure is or how to use it... LOL!

All I know is it cost me money that I don't have to spend.

Me ole' monarchs are pluggin' away at the didibyte blockchain in the hope of wealth some day...........
bitkapp

Activity: 517

aka alaniz

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 03:23:33 PM
Last edit: May 25, 2016, 06:28:47 PM by bitkapp

DigiBot Version 3.0 Update Bounty Campaign

Hey guys, as you know I've been eagerly awaiting the time where I could start developing DigiBot again and that time has come. I am requesting a bounty of 2,500,000 DGB from the community in order to develop version 3.0 of DigiBot which will include the features outlined below. I have also included a brief and rough time scale of how long I think each element will roughly take. I foresee starting to work on this next weekend. The main thing I want to work on is DigiByte tipping and creating the first (afaik) telegram tipping bot for a cryptocurrency! Please check the current amount pledged by clicking on the link to digi explorer below in order to not over-fund.

Features:

• Tipping: Integrate DigiByte into the bot and provide tipping functionality for all Telegram users
  • Formatting and responsiveness: Overhauling the formatting of the command responses as well as creating a more responsive bot, e.g. "No currency found." when a currency isn't listed on the exchanges we support
  • Charts: Make our charts better by adding several indicators such as SMA, EMA and MACD as well as providing the option to change duration and interval
  • Other: Add bitcoin blockchain TX ID and address searches in a similar way to what is already provided for DigiByte, provide supply and market cap data for all coins on coinmarketcap, in-code string reformatting, database efficiency and overall speed. Finally more comprehensive help functions as some users seem to be struggling with the current level of guidance
  • Further development: There are a few other things like adding a command for top DigiByte tweets, further bittrex compatibility and price alerts that will be integrated depending on user demand

Roadmap:

• Week 1: This week will mostly focus on rewriting code for efficiency boosts, completing the "formatting and responsiveness" features laid out above as well as the "other" features. Depending on time constraints the "chart" features will also be completed in this week. These updates will probably be pushed out before the full update as a 2.x.x update so that users can start testing and requesting further changes if necessary.
  • Week 2-3: These week will be the main chunk of work, priority will be given to the tipping functionality and the various roles involved here such as security, user/balance databases, withdrawal functionality etc.
  • Week 4: A week will be reserved for deep testing of the new tipping functionality with a few beta testers (which will be contacted when the time comes). Once the testing is complete the full version 3.0 update will be rolled out for all users

DGB bounty address: DQ34Kp6B9qWGKRAU3UtZ326oMa9mmPh7Mv

BTC donation address: 1FSXGsaZ5TikkeSu7Rq83AwBPbGaqqRthp (note these will not be included as going towards the bounty)

LSK donation address: 13896168516329389834L

Alaniz

M0ndialu

Activity: 819
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2016, 08:44:56 PM

coming soon

Roll Eyes

already started climbing

litecoingva

Activity: 286
Merit: 100

in LTC i trust

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 09:13:40 PM

coming soon

Roll Eyes

already started climbing
why dgb is going up now ? whats happening ?

@GODofUSD
coinmenace

Activity: 882

Everything you want, is everything you need.

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 09:38:36 PM

coming soon

Roll Eyes

already started climbing

Nice one. DGB going to the moon with that rocket ship?
litecoingva

in LTC i trust

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 10:28:22 PM

coming soon

Roll Eyes

already started climbing

Nice one. DGB going to the moon with that rocket ship?
it seems that we have to book our seat buying dgb before 28th then the seat will be expensive and the 2 of june we go to the moon Cheesy

@GODofUSD
Telenong

Activity: 469
Merit: 260

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 01:11:02 AM

coming soon

Roll Eyes

already started climbing

nothing happened, just some people who came last fintech event try buy few million coin, after do research about digibyte.

Digibyte donate : DGHhJ4r6QqW2GMXL9FcsHpteFLZV3V3VgN
bitkapp

aka alaniz

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 07:43:18 AM

Hey guys, as you know I've been eagerly awaiting the time where I could start developing DigiBot again and that time has come. I am requesting a bounty of 2,500,000 DGB from the community in order to develop version 3.0 of DigiBot which will include the features outlined below. I have also included a brief and rough time scale of how long I think each element will roughly take. I foresee starting to work on this next weekend. The main thing I want to work on is DigiByte tipping and creating the first (afaik) telegram tipping bot for a cryptocurrency! Please check the current amount pledged by clicking on the link to digi explorer below in order to not over-fund.

Features:

• Tipping: Integrate DigiByte into the bot and provide tipping functionality for all Telegram users
  • Formatting and responsiveness: Overhauling the formatting of the command responses as well as creating a more responsive bot, e.g. "No currency found." when a currency isn't listed on the exchanges we support
  • Charts: Make our charts better by adding several indicators such as SMA, EMA and MACD as well as providing the option to change duration and interval
  • Other: Add bitcoin blockchain TX ID and address searches in a similar way to what is already provided for DigiByte, provide supply and market cap data for all coins on coinmarketcap, in-code string reformatting, database efficiency and overall speed. Finally more comprehensive help functions as some users seem to be struggling with the current level of guidance
  • Further development: There are a few other things like adding a command for top DigiByte tweets, further bittrex compatibility and price alerts that will be integrated depending on user demand

Roadmap:

• Week 1: This week will mostly focus on rewriting code for efficiency boosts, completing the "formatting and responsiveness" features laid out above as well as the "other" features. Depending on time constraints the "chart" features will also be completed in this week. These updates will probably be pushed out before the full update as a 2.x.x update so that users can start testing and requesting further changes if necessary.
  • Week 2-3: These week will be the main chunk of work, priority will be given to the tipping functionality and the various roles involved here such as security, user/balance databases, withdrawal functionality etc.
  • Week 4: A week will be reserved for deep testing of the new tipping functionality with a few beta testers (which will be contacted when the time comes). Once the testing is complete the full version 3.0 update will be rolled out for all users

BTC donation address: 1FSXGsaZ5TikkeSu7Rq83AwBPbGaqqRthp (note these will not be included as going towards the bounty)

Alaniz

Hey mate just interested to know what language do you code it in?

Its in python, guys please do consider contributing if you want to see tipping on telegram!

Verias

Activity: 351
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 11:10:36 AM

Features:

Roadmap:

Alaniz

Let's show some digi love here and get this bounty filled.
Nothing comes for free and he did an awesome job on the current digibot already.

twebit

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 02:04:38 PM

Features:

Roadmap:

Alaniz

What is Digibot? No info about it on the Digibyte.co website.
bitkapp

aka alaniz

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 03:00:57 PM

Features:

Roadmap:

Alaniz

Hey! DigiBot is the DigiByte Telegram chat bot which provides a host of commands to both the DigiByte and wider crypto community. A lot of trading groups etc. use it as a source of quick market data and charts etc. You should come to the official digibyte telegram chat group (telegram.digistats.info) and try it out! (you can also PM it on Telegram @digubot).

twebit

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 03:22:18 PM
Last edit: May 22, 2016, 04:15:53 PM by twebit

Ohhhh!
[edit]
Will never use... asks me for a phone number :-(
Mr.Joker

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 04:46:53 PM

Everyone,

I wanted to give you all a quick update! I just got back to Hong Kong and will be getting everything reorganized with the team here. The last three months on the road have been great for DigiByte! Without a doubt the market is changing and "blockchain" is going mainstream. Everyone seems to want to be a part of this "blockchain" thing but most do not know how to go about it.

We have several ongoing discussions with many influential groups across the globe. When the time is right and we have something substantial to announce we will.

In the meantime we will be focusing on several protocol enhancements such as bringing our code base on par with 0.12 and more. Stay tuned this week for more details and our first newsletter.

While price does matter, it is not our primary focus. Our primary focus is on developing real world DigiByte use cases that can rapidly enhance worldwide adoption for security, transparency and financial and contractual transactions.

As stated many, many times we are in this for the long haul. We have our heads down, and we are working hard.

Cheers,

Jared

When do we get more details / newsletter?
litecoingva

in LTC i trust

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 06:33:18 PM

Features:

Roadmap:

Alaniz

Hey! DigiBot is the DigiByte Telegram chat bot which provides a host of commands to both the DigiByte and wider crypto community. A lot of trading groups etc. use it as a source of quick market data and charts etc. You should come to the official digibyte telegram chat group (telegram.digistats.info) and try it out! (you can also PM it on Telegram @digubot).
you should more develop something like the app "telegram with getgems" but with digibyte. we are a big community this should be better and inside the app your digibot...

@GODofUSD
litecoingva

in LTC i trust

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 06:48:35 PM

Everyone,

I wanted to give you all a quick update! I just got back to Hong Kong and will be getting everything reorganized with the team here. The last three months on the road have been great for DigiByte! Without a doubt the market is changing and "blockchain" is going mainstream. Everyone seems to want to be a part of this "blockchain" thing but most do not know how to go about it.

We have several ongoing discussions with many influential groups across the globe. When the time is right and we have something substantial to announce we will.

In the meantime we will be focusing on several protocol enhancements such as bringing our code base on par with 0.12 and more. Stay tuned this week for more details and our first newsletter.

While price does matter, it is not our primary focus. Our primary focus is on developing real world DigiByte use cases that can rapidly enhance worldwide adoption for security, transparency and financial and contractual transactions.

As stated many, many times we are in this for the long haul. We have our heads down, and we are working hard.

Cheers,

Jared

When do we get more details / newsletter?

yes you are totaly right. Jared seems he forgot us loll but hope this time something concretely will happen for the first time... we are far from the famous 1$ and lot of new coins are still in sky rocket ... jared where is the big news that will put us to the space ship ? we needs games where we can play and win the opponent money... we want play money like btc did in casino games... and DGB is for monopoly, car races, street fighter,... games like that. no games where we have rewards in dgb... (sorry for my english i'm still learning Cheesy)

@GODofUSD
DARKHOLDER

Activity: 659

Zepher is scammer!:)

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 08:00:19 PM

Everyone,

Cheers,

Jared

yes you are totaly right. Jared seems he forgot us loll but hope this time something concretely will happen for the first time... we are far from the famous 1$ and lot of new coins are still in sky rocket ... jared where is the big news that will put us to the space ship ? we needs games where we can play and win the opponent money... we want play money like btc did in casino games... and DGB is for monopoly, car races, street fighter,... games like that. no games where we have rewards in dgb... (sorry for my english i'm still learning Cheesy)
I think this coin can rise when he find his place to stay and work...but that will be long term not in few weeks...
Hope Dev find this good position! Smiley
Fassa Sissona

Activity: 78

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 08:16:44 PM

Everyone,

Cheers,

Jared

Hi Jared.

I'm invested in Digibyte so I give you anche advice: don't say "stay tuned this week" if then there is no reason for having beeing tuned.

The things you promise must be done. It's better to say nothing, in case.

So, where are the news? Where is the newsletter? Have I to stay tuned a week more or how many time more?

Thanks a lot,
Fassa
litecoingva

in LTC i trust

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 09:42:55 PM

Everyone,

Cheers,

Jared

Hi Jared.

I'm invested in Digibyte so I give you anche advice: don't say "stay tuned this week" if then there is no reason for having beeing tuned.

The things you promise must be done. It's better to say nothing, in case.

So, where are the news? Where is the newsletter? Have I to stay tuned a week more or how many time more?

Thanks a lot,
Fassa

Jared is busy. He is selling DGB to have more ETH and DAO lol
league of legend... the next step of digibyte is 20000 Leagues Under the Sea Cheesy

@GODofUSD
Pages: « 1 ... 1322 1323 1324 1325 1326 1327 1328 1329 1330 1331 1332 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 1338 1339 1340 1341 1342 1343 1344 1345 1346 1347 1348 1349 1350 1351 1352 1353 1354 1355 1356 1357 1358 1359 1360 1361 1362 1363 1364 1365 1366 1367 1368 1369 1370 1371 [1372] 1373 1374 1375 1376 1377 1378 1379 1380 1381 1382 1383 1384 1385 1386 1387 1388 1389 1390 1391 1392 1393 1394 1395 1396 1397 1398 1399 1400 1401 1402 1403 1404 1405 1406 1407 1408 1409 1410 1411 1412 1413 1414 1415 1416 1417 1418 1419 1420 1421 1422 ... 1832 »
  Print  

Jump to: