Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:22:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1350 1351 1352 1353 1354 1355 1356 1357 1358 1359 1360 1361 1362 1363 1364 1365 1366 1367 1368 1369 1370 1371 1372 1373 1374 1375 1376 1377 1378 1379 1380 1381 1382 1383 1384 1385 1386 1387 1388 1389 1390 1391 1392 1393 1394 1395 1396 1397 1398 1399 [1400] 1401 1402 1403 1404 1405 1406 1407 1408 1409 1410 1411 1412 1413 1414 1415 1416 1417 1418 1419 1420 1421 1422 1423 1424 1425 1426 1427 1428 1429 1430 1431 1432 1433 1434 1435 1436 1437 1438 1439 1440 1441 1442 1443 1444 1445 1446 1447 1448 1449 1450 ... 1832 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit  (Read 3055610 times)
Jumbley
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 08:00:27 AM

Come on litecoingva tell us, what is your game? You have made around 111 posts, all of them on our thread and usually negative and without substance. What exactly do you hope to achieve, some DigiByte fans trolling the litecoin thread, perhaps? Do you actually have a point or is this just one of the troll activities you have now become addicted to?

You could put 300 votes up yourself like you did for cryptsy, that all turned out well. Grin and it's been over 2 years since you first said this coin was dead.
sorry i just see in twitter DGB has so many follower... 22.624 ( a number that suddetly grow fast lol)... but with a so big community... it should be really easy to let them make a free vote. you don't need paid for that. (read at the top of the description : 2, Each of our user has 1 free vote per coin.)

with so many follower it should be easy and fast for a big community to be on good exchanges... so be in chineess exchange should not take a lot of work to jared to make a twitt and let the big community vote for free. by this way you can show the world that DGB is a really big community and not just a fictive number of supposed people that exist...

and i read in post few years ago that it was a target for DGB to be listed in btc38, so i wonder why it take a so long time... and should be realy easy for so many ppl invested in DGB and following it. you dont think ?

jared dont need to give hope telling bullshit that exchanges will add the coin on gdax or others lol .. keep the feet on ground... it's the support of the community that can help for that.... you don't think mate ? lol

and you tell i'm a troll but you made the change in the website to finally take off the link of bitebi9 that was really not professional... tell me thank's to help you to be a better coin. don't hate me mate lol

and look it seem chinees language:
比特时代-数字货币领航者-比特币|莱特币|狗狗币|比特股|瑞波币
www.btc38.com/
this is not the place where you want to be to mate? lolll
Twitter followers do not equate to day traders and especially not Chinese day traders. There are plenty of followers of DigiByte, people interested in how it develops, interested in mining or technology and not really interested in trading it on an exchange. Although exchanges offer free votes for each member, people are not willing to hand over personal information in exchange for a vote on a service they have no intention of using, they are with good reason suspect of how such information may be used. DigiByte is gaining a growing number of Chinese supporters and in time these people will probably choose to get the coin supported on an exchange of their choice, an exchange operating within the region and under the jurisdiction of their own authorities. I have no reason to personally push DigiByte onto a Chinese exchange but yes I would like to see it on one but not just any one at any cost.
Bitebi9 was removed from DigiByte site days after it first went up due to concerns raised by genuine DGB supporters. Thanks for pointing it out after the migration tho but as Jared said, this was a genuine mistake and if you didn’t jump on it someone else would have… again. 
I don’t hate you but you are trolling, you are certainly full of more BS than Jared is.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jumbley
Legendary

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 08:09:31 AM
Last edit: July 09, 2016, 12:28:01 PM by Jumbley

Hello DigiByte Community,

Would any of you guys be interested in some DigiByte apparel?

http://www.cryptoscloset.com/product/mens-digibyte-t-shirt/

www.CryptosCloset.com - Your #1 Online Crypto Apparel Boutique accepting many different crypto currencies.

Let me know what you all think!

Thanks,

Rich

www.CryptosCloset.com
Is this a service for people anywhere in the world mastertrader or just the US?

still a lot of Lorem ipsum on your site to be cleared up.
Mauser

Activity: 1778
Merit: 528

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 08:15:01 AM

Anyone actively using the gaming site?

It seems to me there is quite a delay in registering games in CS GO. I played a few games yesterday but only got the confirmation for the games today.

Also the Status for the Claims is at Confirmed  but my web-balance doesn't Show the coins. Anyone else having These Problems?

TTE

Activity: 120
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 01:32:58 PM

Anyone actively using the gaming site?

It seems to me there is quite a delay in registering games in CS GO. I played a few games yesterday but only got the confirmation for the games today.

Also the Status for the Claims is at Confirmed  but my web-balance doesn't Show the coins. Anyone else having These Problems?

Yes, CS:Go can take up to one day to update, don't worry.
It is the same with the daily quest "win 10 rounds" you will just get it ~1 day later.

Check if your have set an wallet for payouts.
A friend of mine had to hit the "create a wallet" button before he could get payouts.
Mauser

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 02:17:46 PM

It is the same with the daily quest "win 10 rounds" you will just get it ~1 day later.

A friend of mine had to hit the "create a wallet" button before he could get payouts.

Ok thanks for the info. What wallet are you using for digibyte?
TTE

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 02:36:30 PM

Ok thanks for the info. What wallet are you using for digibyte?

For my main stash I'm using the core wallet.
For digibytegaming payouots the chrome wallet.

I signed up at a time where you had to create a 3rd party wallet on your own.
Else I would have used the wallet from digibytegaming.
DARKHOLDER

Activity: 659
Merit: 500

Zepher is scammer!:)

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 03:08:41 PM

www.CryptosCloset.com - Your #1 Online Crypto Apparel Boutique accepting many different crypto currencies.

Thanks,

Rich

www.CryptosCloset.com

This is interesting! I'm sure, there's a shipping charge right? I like it to be more personalized, like the wallet qr for free!?!
How much digibutes cost this t shirt?
moncorp

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 03:16:02 PM

Thanks,

Rich

www.CryptosCloset.com

This is interesting! I'm sure, there's a shipping charge right? I like it to be more personalized, like the wallet qr for free!?!

Digibyte is currently not supported on his cart I think. The tag is still on fiat.

Radium - Bringing Advanced Utility to the Blockchain with the Radium SmartChain!
mastertrader777
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 11:43:45 PM

Thanks,

Rich

www.CryptosCloset.com
Is this a service for people anywhere in the world mastertrader or just the US?

still a lot of Lorem ipsum on your site to be cleared up.

Hello,

Thanks for your question!

Crypto is a world wide financial vessel and Crypto apparel shouldn't be limited to just US customers.

This is a service for people anywhere in the world and have no problem with international shipping.

We have international shipping as an option on the checkout page and has been tested multiple times.

I'd consider the site still "under construction" for the time being.

We are still working on the site daily, and most of the visual changes is whats taking the most time right now.

Like today, we had to contact the dev I bought the template from to change the Product Images Ratios for the Shop Pages, and Product pages. ( This has now been completed )

The Lorem ipsum that still remains will be cleared up shortly, for instance the Privacy and Shipping page.

Really wanted to focus on getting the site to beta, and looking good...and most importantly working first before I polish the masterpiece.

Give me a few days, and the fine tunes will be done.

Cheers,

Rich

www.CryptosCloset.com
mastertrader777
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 11:53:23 PM

Thanks,

Rich

www.CryptosCloset.com

Hello,

Right now the payment processors I have integrated are Coinpayments.net and Paypal.

Right now DBG isn't supported through coinpayments, but thats the case for many other crypto currencies out there.

Keep in mind, some community members have messaged me about Litepaid.com ( as they host DGB within their payment processor ).

I will look into this Litepaid.com a bit more in the next few hours to see how simple the integration could be.

Will keep you all updated on full blown integration of DGB Payment Processor.

Until then I have another option for all DGB customers!

I am able to accept DGB payments directly too, as I have for many other customers.

Would this work for you guys for right now?

Assuming you bought (1) DGB Shirt $23.99 USD + DGB Wallet QR Code Add-on $5.00 (optional) + plus your cost of shipping, lets say $6.00 . Your grand total would = $34.99 USD.

With a current value of .000352 BTC per DGB ( http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/digibyte/ ) ----> $34.99 would equate to 99,403.40909 DGB

Hope this helps.

Cheers,

Rich

benjamoyne

Activity: 274
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 10:29:17 AM

What is it with you Myriad coin bag holders, seriously?

o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 11:07:28 AM

What is it with you Myriad coin bag holders, seriously?

Its pump is over from the news so they come back... if it remained above digibyte they stay away... simple market economics.
litecoingva

Activity: 286
Merit: 100

in LTC i trust

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 01:18:41 PM

its a big risk for someone to buy aat this stage...

Just, this. Haha

Let me translate it for you :

It's a big risk to buy at the bottom.

You're the only one you. Best traderoller ever ?! :p

What is wrong with you?

Still, this thread is for development, you're welcome to talk about price I assume, but at least try to do it good!  Grin Grin Grin

cryptsy ? digibyte promoting ?

---> https://digibyte.co/node/161
 Kiss
you are a nice trapper

----> digistats.info

-----> http://digiexplorer.info/

VERY PROFESSIONAL I'M SURE the 20 BANKS or INVESTOR WILL LOVE A SO PROFESSIONAL WORK... aahahaahahahah

----> digistats.info ---->not working from few months

-----> http://digiexplorer.info/ ---->not working from few months

still not working... you only take of the link of bitebi9... the DREAM TEAM LOL

@GODofUSD
iikun
Legendary

Activity: 1062

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 01:56:11 PM

Just, this. Haha

What is wrong with you?

Still, this thread is for development, you're welcome to talk about price I assume, but at least try to do it good!  Grin Grin Grin

Kiss
you are a nice trapper

----> digistats.info

VERY PROFESSIONAL I'M SURE the 20 BANKS or INVESTOR WILL LOVE A SO PROFESSIONAL WORK... aahahaahahahah

digiexplorer was working yesterday. Not sure what's up at the moment.
Seriously, do you just sit on DigiByte websites pounding your F5 key (among other things) all day so you can come post on the thread?
Jumbley
Legendary

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 02:40:58 PM

Just, this. Haha

What is wrong with you?

Kiss
you are a nice trapper

----> digistats.info

digiexplorer was working yesterday. Not sure what's up at the moment.
Seriously, do you just sit on DigiByte websites pounding your F5 key (among other things) all day so you can come post on the thread?
Mauser

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 05:43:29 PM

Anyone else didn't receive coins today for their games from yesterday?
tobi4255

Activity: 349

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 08:16:32 PM

I just found this yesterday, created an account and connected my league of legends acc to it, played 2 games and now 24 hours+ later i received no DGB, my account still counts 0 games played.

On top of this, the site(s) are rather poorly made, and the blockexplorer leads to 'bad http request'.

I was so hyped when i came across this concept of combining crypto-currency with gaming, but it all ended rather abruptly and i now wonder if the concept of rewarding people for playing games is dead, or if DGB itself is dead.

I have been scouting around for some kind of blog, or an IRC channel to get answers and finally found this thread which is very hard to navigate through and get useful information.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
TTE

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 09:33:40 PM

I just found this yesterday, created an account and connected my league of legends acc to it, played 2 games and now 24 hours+ later i received no DGB, my account still counts 0 games played.

On top of this, the site(s) are rather poorly made, and the blockexplorer leads to 'bad http request'.

I was so hyped when i came across this concept of combining crypto-currency with gaming, but it all ended rather abruptly and i now wonder if the concept of rewarding people for playing games is dead, or if DGB itself is dead.

I have been scouting around for some kind of blog, or an IRC channel to get answers and finally found this thread which is very hard to navigate through and get useful information.

You have to manually claim your payout.
go to "my profile" -> click on the game account below -> hit "Claim all Digibytes"
tobi4255

Activity: 349

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 10:30:53 PM

go to "my profile" -> click on the game account below -> hit "Claim all Digibytes"
You must have missed the part where i said my account still says 0 (zero) games played. So i doubt i was awarded any DGB Smiley Besides that, i added a 2nd account and had the window with riot ID and whatnot, but it only shows the first account i connected now in my profile and i have no way to see if the 2nd account is active or not.

I contacted their support a couple of hours ago, and i hope i will wake up to a reply from them.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
Mauser

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 06:42:26 AM

You must have missed the part where i said my account still says 0 (zero) games played. So i doubt i was awarded any DGB Smiley Besides that, i added a 2nd account and had the window with riot ID and whatnot, but it only shows the first account i connected now in my profile and i have no way to see if the 2nd account is active or not.

I contacted their support a couple of hours ago, and i hope i will wake up to a reply from them.

Same here, I received coins for my games on Thrusday and Friday but for the last two days 0 games recoreded (even though i played) and of course my Balance is still 0.

Are there no admins here?
Pages: « 1 ... 1350 1351 1352 1353 1354 1355 1356 1357 1358 1359 1360 1361 1362 1363 1364 1365 1366 1367 1368 1369 1370 1371 1372 1373 1374 1375 1376 1377 1378 1379 1380 1381 1382 1383 1384 1385 1386 1387 1388 1389 1390 1391 1392 1393 1394 1395 1396 1397 1398 1399 [1400] 1401 1402 1403 1404 1405 1406 1407 1408 1409 1410 1411 1412 1413 1414 1415 1416 1417 1418 1419 1420 1421 1422 1423 1424 1425 1426 1427 1428 1429 1430 1431 1432 1433 1434 1435 1436 1437 1438 1439 1440 1441 1442 1443 1444 1445 1446 1447 1448 1449 1450 ... 1832 »
  Print  

Jump to: