Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:13:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1309 1310 1311 1312 1313 1314 1315 1316 1317 1318 1319 1320 1321 1322 1323 1324 1325 1326 1327 1328 1329 1330 1331 1332 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 1338 1339 1340 1341 1342 1343 1344 1345 1346 1347 1348 1349 1350 1351 1352 1353 1354 1355 1356 1357 1358 [1359] 1360 1361 1362 1363 1364 1365 1366 1367 1368 1369 1370 1371 1372 1373 1374 1375 1376 1377 1378 1379 1380 1381 1382 1383 1384 1385 1386 1387 1388 1389 1390 1391 1392 1393 1394 1395 1396 1397 1398 1399 1400 1401 1402 1403 1404 1405 1406 1407 1408 1409 ... 1832 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit  (Read 3055610 times)
Dusterious

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 09:41:15 PM

Dump price to 50 sat so everybody can take more profit. I like this coin but is too expensive.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptmebro

Activity: 786
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 10:11:20 PM

Dump price to 50 sat so everybody can take more profit. I like this coin but is too expensive.

Smartest thing I've heard all day.
DGBforver

Activity: 127
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 03:54:01 AM

Every page has a person with issues. This is not good when people get introduced to digibyte. The code is archaic , a coin like Doge already on code base 0.11, false advertising and bad apps. This coin is no where near being ready for mainstream.

talking about the IOS wallet issue ?

Like you were to bored to read the pages , and DL the new wallet to be able to send your funds to Polo ?

You sent 6 messages on this forum / and specially in DGB thread, all negatives, comon.

TROLL (troll)
  trōl/Submit
  noun
  a mythical, cave-dwelling being depicted in folklore as either a giant or a dwarf, typically having a very ugly appearance.
  synonyms:   goblin, hobgoblin, gnome, halfling, demon, monster, bugaboo, ogre
  "the storybook trolls who live under the bridge"

Don't get too upset with them, it sucks to live under a bridge. Very sad, ugly creatures. Best not to feed them or they might reproduce...

He is telling the truth about digibyte being on a old code base. About 4 or 5 behind bitcoin. One person did PM to say Gulden is also on 0.11 when I mentioned this last time, Doge devs have said they won't do another one as it's time consuming. Dash is only on 0.1 which is about 2 ahead of digibyte and found another coin GRS that is also on 0.11

GRS is proof that marketing is > development as I have stated the same about myriadcoin when compared to digibyte.

About 90% of the marketcap is thanks to Jared and Jared alone. The power of marketing must not be underestimated.

EDIT: I left out litecoin that is also on 0.11 .

You can't compare a over $6 billion (BTC) , over $140 million (LTC) and Dash over $40 million marketcap coins with digibyte that is only $2.7 million.
Gulden has no marketing and those developers will be snapped up by currencies in the top 10, it would be great if they joined digibyte.
Had a quick look at GRS but the developers are anonymous? Anonymous developers won't get anywhere.

Gulden team are committed to Gulden as per the post Waterloodown made here.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1343317.msg14464989#msg14464989

They are as committed to their project as the digibyte development team is to dgb.
Gulden team is committed until the Dev funds /  premine is gone and with the speed they are spending the funds and the price is not really rising ( Yet ) Do you think mani will work for free? The "bigger" inverstors of Gulden projects are gone already and now stepped over to develop AUR.

No attack to NLG, I know they work hard and do their thing but its all money involved and if the money is gone and nobody is willing to give thousands of euro's /  Guldens for development......

Changing to the  new codebase, Is that really needed for now? The chain works, Digibyte needs to focus on more important things atm. Things will be fixxed if needed but i dont see any urgent reason to change to the newest codebase at this moment.

So please guys, Stop comparing coins to eachother, Do your research and decide for yourself if you want to support or hold or just not even want to buy Wink

Are you really telling people here Gulden has no future because it depends on her premine?
Are you telling Mani only works for money and dont care about Gulden?
Are you calling the ones with big wallets left Gulden "bigger investors"?

Please clarify these pronunciations, they dont my sense imo. It actually really sucks big time!

No one can judge what a person will do but if your marketing doesn't pick up you will have the best development no one knew about.

DARKHOLDER

Activity: 659
Merit: 500

Zepher is scammer!:)

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 04:14:55 AM

No more dumpers...Now its time to jump in at 95-100 sat...later was bigger price... Cheesy
DARKHOLDER

Activity: 659

Zepher is scammer!:)

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 11:58:13 AM

I do want a coin that has all the bitcoin bug fixes, it is called bitcoin!
I also want DigiByte with its own bug fixes, please.
 Wink
Hello! is there someone? why here no one? what news was on 19th of april..?
Thanks previously Smiley
bitkapp

Activity: 517

aka alaniz

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 04:56:17 PM

I do want a coin that has all the bitcoin bug fixes, it is called bitcoin!
I also want DigiByte with its own bug fixes, please.
 Wink
Hello! is there someone? why here no one? what news was on 19th of april..?
Thanks previously Smiley

Jared is attending a conference in LA (can't remember the name) on the gaming industry etc. on the 19th I believe. If you want up to date chatter etc. you can follow my the link in my signature and join the Telegram chat group we've set up Smiley

Telenong

Activity: 469
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 05:13:46 PM

strategy marketing has changed?, no hype when event come, just share information if deal has done. lets we see few days after LA Games Conference
http://www.lagamesconference.com/

Digibyte donate : DGHhJ4r6QqW2GMXL9FcsHpteFLZV3V3VgN
IloveDigibyte

Activity: 303

POS / PRIMENODES

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 05:21:27 PM

strategy marketing has changed?, no hype when event come, just share information if deal has done. lets we see few days after LA Games Conference

There was a discussion on Poloniex about some of the larger whales being caught out on the pump, I think it was the existing community that dumped on them to get in cheaper. There is a theory they will keep the prices this high until they get their btc back forcing other users to buy above this level. I don't see the price dropping below 80 very soon.

Jared and the community might be avoiding hyping this one because they want to get back in lower. This is why the announcement page has been quieter then before the last conference.

Telenong

Activity: 469
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 05:32:16 PM

There was a discussion on Poloniex about some of the larger whales being caught out on the pump, I think it was the existing community that dumped on them to get in cheaper. There is a theory they will keep the prices this high until they get their btc back forcing other users to buy above this level. I don't see the price dropping below 80 very soon.

Jared and the community might be avoiding hyping this one because they want to get back in lower. This is why the announcement page has been quieter then before the last conference.
good theory, that strategy will make price rise up point by point

Digibyte donate : DGHhJ4r6QqW2GMXL9FcsHpteFLZV3V3VgN
Kiritsugu
Legendary

Activity: 1570
Merit: 1041

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 03:15:04 AM

Have there been any unstable updates pushed to the Chrome extension wallets?  Opened mine earlier today, had 3k or so DGB, opened it just now, completely empty, and no transaction history.

Anyone have any ideas?  I'm pretty familiar with crypto wallets, and I haven't done anything unusual that might have deleted the wallet file or anything else, so I'm not sure what the problem could be.

EDIT:  Earlier today I tried to send a tx for my balance, but it said it failed and that I needed to check my connection, however my internet connection was fine.  Could this be related?
uiotr

Activity: 37

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 06:16:18 AM

Have there been any unstable updates pushed to the Chrome extension wallets?  Opened mine earlier today, had 3k or so DGB, opened it just now, completely empty, and no transaction history.

Anyone have any ideas?  I'm pretty familiar with crypto wallets, and I haven't done anything unusual that might have deleted the wallet file or anything else, so I'm not sure what the problem could be.

EDIT:  Earlier today I tried to send a tx for my balance, but it said it failed and that I needed to check my connection, however my internet connection was fine.  Could this be related?
same problem , I had some dgb in my Chrome extension wallets , I do not do any transactions but now has lost even transaction history is also no  Huh
RockinThemDGB

Activity: 11

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 07:57:13 AM

I agree completely with IloveDigibyte , you can't compare digibyte to top 10 currencies but marketing by Jared will get us there regardless if the code is behind.

Where is the proof the code is 3 years old?

this is technical, get someone who actually understand programming to verify it for you if you dont believe me.

it is well known that dgb forked from myriad, if you go to the myriad github repo https://github.com/myriadcoin/myriadcoin you will see some info at top left, 1) myriad itself has only done 151 commits 2) myriad forked from zetacoin
we then go to zetacoins github https://github.com/zetacoin/zetacoin you will see some info at top left 1) zetacoin forked from bitcoin 2) it is an amazing 6103 commits behind bitcoin

from this we can infer that myriad was also 6103 commits behind bitcoin, and that when digibyte was forked from myriad it would also then be 6103 commits behind.

of course at this point you are going to claim digibyte updated the code after forking, but here is a simple script that will prove you wrong
Code:
rm -rf dgb
rm -rf myr
#clone the 2 for comparison
git clone https://github.com/digibyte/digibyte.git
git clone https://github.com/myriadcoin/myriadcoin.git
cp -rf myriadcoin myr
cp -rf digibyte dgb
#normalise name changes for comparison
find myr -type f -exec sed -i 's/bitcoin/shitcoin/gI' {} +
find myr -type f -exec sed -i 's/digibyte/shitcoin/gI' {} +
find myr -type f -exec sed -i 's/myriadcoin/shitcoin/gI' {} +
find myr -type f -exec sed -i 's/myriad/shitcoin/gI' {} +
find dgb -type f -exec sed -i 's/bitcoin/shitcoin/gI' {} +
find dgb -type f -exec sed -i 's/digibyte/shitcoin/gI' {} +
find dgb -type f -exec sed -i 's/myriadcoin/shitcoin/gI' {} +
find dgb -type f -exec sed -i 's/myriad/shitcoin/gI' {} +
#delete images and localisation files as these are not code and create a lot of noise
rm -rf dgb/src/qt/res
rm -rf myr/src/qt/res
rm -rf dgb/src/qt/locale
rm -rf myr/src/qt/locale
#compare the src directories to get an idea of how much code has been added
diff -rubd myr/src/ dgb/src/ | grep -E "^[+][^+]" | wc -l
if you run this script you will find that there are only (and this is an upper bound) 1118 differences (most of these are from myriad side, as I showed in my earlier posts the entire code written by th e digibyte team is as little as 500 lines with most of that being generic stuff a child could change) between the current myriad and digibyte codebases if digibyte  had updates to the latest bitcoin these differences would be much greater.

from this it is safe to infer that digibyte is on the same bitcoin codebase as zetacoin and myriad - the exact bitcoin commit zetacoin forked from is here https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/commit/6d89611c3aaa85798c4d70d20e35e6bcb7bdd5c0 and dates back to 2013 meaning digibyte is terribly out of date and missing lots of features and bug fixes from bitcoin

of course I expect you still wont believe me so here is another script
Code:
rm -rf dgb
rm -rf btc
rm -rf btcforkpoint
#clone the 2 for comparison
git clone https://github.com/digibyte/digibyte.git
git clone https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin.git
cp -rf digibyte dgb
cp -rf bitcoin btc
cp -rd bitcoin btcforkpoint
#revert the repo to the point where digibyte was forked from
cd btcforkpoint
git reset --hard 6d89611c3aaa85798c4d70d20e35e6bcb7bdd5c0
cd ..
#normalise name changes for comparison
find dgb -type f -exec sed -i 's/bitcoin/shitcoin/gI' {} +
find dgb -type f -exec sed -i 's/digibyte/shitcoin/gI' {} +
find btc -type f -exec sed -i 's/bitcoin/shitcoin/gI' {} +
find btc -type f -exec sed -i 's/digibyte/shitcoin/gI' {} +
find btcforkpoint -type f -exec sed -i 's/bitcoin/shitcoin/gI' {} +
find btcforkpoint -type f -exec sed -i 's/digibyte/shitcoin/gI' {} +
#delete images and localisation files as these are not code and create a lot of noise
rm -rf dgb/src/qt/res
rm -rf btc/src/qt/res
rm -rf btcforkpoint/src/qt/res
rm -rf dgb/src/qt/locale
rm -rf btc/src/qt/locale
rm -rf btcforkpoint/src/qt/locale
#compare the src directories to get a basic idea of how much is different
diff -rubd dgb/src/ btc/src/ | grep -E "^[+][^+]" | wc -l
diff -rubd dgb/src btcforkpoint/src/ | grep -E "^[+][^+]" | wc -l
this script compares the latest digibyte codebase to the current bitcoin codebase and to the 2013 bitcoin codebase, it finds the 2013 codebase much more similar, this proves that digibyte has not kept updates with bitcoin

Crypto_Beast you know your way around code, I know hackers get poached by government to work for them. Would you consider being a developer for digibyte to update the code? A good friend of mine has confirmed you are telling the truth in this regard.

I came in to read about DigiByte and all I read was about Gulden. What the fuck?

people here slowly realising what a sham digibyte is with all the broken wallets and no coding going on

So what you do on this thread then? Go support your favorite coin on its ANN thread. I am sure it's much better.

here to expose scams, scams hurt all proper coins the longer they exist so should be exposed, this coin is my first target due to the crazy levels of BS claims going on here microsoft technology what a joke. I will move on to expose other coins as scams soon enough but one scam at a time. so now that everyone has admitted that I was actually right and that the digibyte code is outdated junk lets go back to the topic of the BS claim of a $250000 investment why is there still no proof of it? if it really existed shouldnt there be actual development going on instead of broken wallets? admit it the investment was BS there is no $250000 all you have is a marketing guy who looks like a used car dealer
So far you have only exposed yourself as ignorant but I have no doubt you can top that. The answers to all your questions are already in this thread but you obviously couldn’t be bothered to read any of it before you came in here throwing your accusations around like you know what you are talking about, you obviously don’t. Whatever, fill your boots!

actually I do know what I am talking about unlike you who probably has not even researched the coin you support, a true example of an ignorant fanboy, at the pace the digibyte developers copy and paste code it would take them two months to write the above scripts. go ahead prove me wrong, prove that digibyte has actual competent developers that the $250k is not a lie or that jared does not look like a used car salesman, I bet you cannot prove any of these things

I posted this before, you can't compare a over $6 billion (BTC) , over $140 million (LTC) and Dash over $40 million marketcap coins with digibyte that is only $2.7 million.

The code works good enough, I only had trouble with syncing when i installed, it took a few days but since then the wallet has been able sync fine and I can send coins fast to the exchanges and back.
RockinThemDGB

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 08:03:17 AM

I decided to go all in again on DGB.

Reasons:

1. Jared will be speaking on LAGAMES16 on tuesday.
2. The official Azure approval should come soon.
3. INVESD announced an article on DGB that will be published very soon for sure.
4. Chances are good that several of the points above will occure "synchronized" as on other crypto currencies.

Apart from that DGB is generally great, Jared very active and more things are to be expected 2016!

ALL IN! Fuck it!!!

https://twitter.com/Cryppel/status/721522237325631488

Same here!!!! Bring it on Jared.
RockinThemDGB

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 08:20:12 AM

I agree completely with IloveDigibyte , you can't compare digibyte to top 10 currencies but marketing by Jared will get us there regardless if the code is behind.
of course you can compare them, bitcoin had hundreds of thousands of lines of code written before anyone even knew it existed, without investment most of the top 10 wrote a bunch of code before anyone even knew what they were, digibyte claims to have $250000 but can't even do basic bug fixes nevermind actually code anything over the entire course of the project they have changed about 500 lines of actual code less than a line of code a day,  'digispeed' which took forever to 'develop' basically consists of changing a single variable in the code. face it the $250000 is a lie or you would not constantly see people complaining about broken wallets and lack of development. what you have here is a scam with a slick salesman not an actual functioning product, jared should rather sell used cars he would be good at it

It doesn't matter mainstream users won't notice the difference and that is the target. Not crypto geeks.
RockinThemDGB

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 08:26:38 AM

Use the Desktop wallets, never use webwallets to store coins. It takes 2-5 days depending on your connection speed to download, keep it on the exchange rather then webwallet until desktop wallet is downloaded.
Ivanech

Activity: 808
Merit: 1014

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 08:27:37 AM

What happens today with DigiByte Gaming payout? It looks like last payouts were about 100x time bigger than regular ones.

In addition I've spotted Slingshot eSports adv placement across DigiByte Gaming site. Is this company willing to sponsor DigiByte Gaming payouts? Any announcements?

b1007

Activity: 404

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 08:34:06 AM

of course you can compare them, bitcoin had hundreds of thousands of lines of code written before anyone even knew it existed, without investment most of the top 10 wrote a bunch of code before anyone even knew what they were, digibyte claims to have $250000 but can't even do basic bug fixes nevermind actually code anything over the entire course of the project they have changed about 500 lines of actual code less than a line of code a day,  'digispeed' which took forever to 'develop' basically consists of changing a single variable in the code. face it the $250000 is a lie or you would not constantly see people complaining about broken wallets and lack of development. what you have here is a scam with a slick salesman not an actual functioning product, jared should rather sell used cars he would be good at it

It doesn't matter mainstream users won't notice the difference and that is the target. Not crypto geeks.

Exactly  Wink DGB is very appealing to the masses.

I think if DGB can get listed on Chinese exchanges, expands its services (DiguSign etc.), offers solution to poor regions in the world where people don't have a bank account and finds fiat gate-ways so DGB can be used in all the regular online/offline stores, DGB might become the investment potential of the century.

Ofcourse only in the long run it will become clear whether DGB will achieve its potential but I think the current market cap is a joke when you compare it to other projects and see what's going on with DGB.

Wonder what's going on behind the scenes and I hope Jared keeps making progress.  Smiley only time will tell whether DGB will succeed or fail.

I like to speculate
Jumbley
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 09:58:42 AM

EDIT:  Earlier today I tried to send a tx for my balance, but it said it failed and that I needed to check my connection, however my internet connection was fine.  Could this be related?
same problem , I had some dgb in my Chrome extension wallets , I do not do any transactions but now has lost even transaction history is also no  Huh
Now, I’m not absolutely sure about this but I noticed DigiExplorer was going through a re-sync around the time you posted and I think possibly the chrome wallets look at this for confirmation of funds associated with the addresses held. While this was happening they may have appeared to be empty. The sync has completed now, please check your wallets and see if your funds show up now.

As someone already mentioned, a core wallet is a much better place to keep your digi and it supports the network too.  Wink
IloveDigibyte

Activity: 303

POS / PRIMENODES

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 10:07:23 AM

Exactly  Wink DGB is very appealing to the masses.

I think if DGB can get listed on Chinese exchanges, expands its services (DiguSign etc.), offers solution to poor regions in the world where people don't have a bank account and finds fiat gate-ways so DGB can be used in all the regular online/offline stores, DGB might become the investment potential of the century.

Ofcourse only in the long run it will become clear whether DGB will achieve its potential but I think the current market cap is a joke when you compare it to other projects and see what's going on with DGB.

Wonder what's going on behind the scenes and I hope Jared keeps making progress.  Smiley only time will tell whether DGB will succeed or fail.

Perfect response. +100000 to this.

Kiritsugu
Legendary

Activity: 1570
Merit: 1041

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 12:32:27 PM

EDIT:  Earlier today I tried to send a tx for my balance, but it said it failed and that I needed to check my connection, however my internet connection was fine.  Could this be related?
same problem , I had some dgb in my Chrome extension wallets , I do not do any transactions but now has lost even transaction history is also no  Huh
Now, I’m not absolutely sure about this but I noticed DigiExplorer was going through a re-sync around the time you posted and I think possibly the chrome wallets look at this for confirmation of funds associated with the addresses held. While this was happening they may have appeared to be empty. The sync has completed now, please check your wallets and see if your funds show up now.

As someone already mentioned, a core wallet is a much better place to keep your digi and it supports the network too.  Wink
Ah, you are right, everything seems fine now.  Thanks for your help. Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 1309 1310 1311 1312 1313 1314 1315 1316 1317 1318 1319 1320 1321 1322 1323 1324 1325 1326 1327 1328 1329 1330 1331 1332 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 1338 1339 1340 1341 1342 1343 1344 1345 1346 1347 1348 1349 1350 1351 1352 1353 1354 1355 1356 1357 1358 [1359] 1360 1361 1362 1363 1364 1365 1366 1367 1368 1369 1370 1371 1372 1373 1374 1375 1376 1377 1378 1379 1380 1381 1382 1383 1384 1385 1386 1387 1388 1389 1390 1391 1392 1393 1394 1395 1396 1397 1398 1399 1400 1401 1402 1403 1404 1405 1406 1407 1408 1409 ... 1832 »
  Print  

Jump to: