Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:35:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1341 1342 1343 1344 1345 1346 1347 1348 1349 1350 1351 1352 1353 1354 1355 1356 1357 1358 1359 1360 1361 1362 1363 1364 1365 1366 1367 1368 1369 1370 1371 1372 1373 1374 1375 1376 1377 1378 1379 1380 1381 1382 1383 1384 1385 1386 1387 1388 1389 1390 [1391] 1392 1393 1394 1395 1396 1397 1398 1399 1400 1401 1402 1403 1404 1405 1406 1407 1408 1409 1410 1411 1412 1413 1414 1415 1416 1417 1418 1419 1420 1421 1422 1423 1424 1425 1426 1427 1428 1429 1430 1431 1432 1433 1434 1435 1436 1437 1438 1439 1440 1441 ... 1832 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit  (Read 3055610 times)
fredeq
Legendary

Activity: 1537
Merit: 1005

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2016, 12:11:11 PM

Explorer is down again, please look into it.
http://www.digiexplorer.info/

https://whattomine.com - Check what to mine Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Telenong

Activity: 469
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 12:39:38 PM

Explorer is down again, please look into it.
http://www.digiexplorer.info/

Quick update! After officially partnering with Microsoft (Biz Spark +) we have received $120K USD in free hosting over the next 12 months on Azure. We are migrating all DigiByte servers to more improved hardware! This includes, DigiByte Gaming, DigiHash, DigiExplorer, Wallet services, Seed nodes and more! Stay tuned as we progress on these services and others.

And yes core protocol upgrades are underway!

on progress

Digibyte donate : DGHhJ4r6QqW2GMXL9FcsHpteFLZV3V3VgN
Telenong

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 12:48:27 PM

Hello All,

Small question,

What will happen with DGB, now that BreakOut Coin has been launched properly and they are trying to get most gaming platforms signed in?

Am I mistaken but has BRK, also signed to have LoL and CS:Go And other games under their belt?

Guessing these two coins are gonna be direct rivals now, if they are offering similar ideas.

Thanks for your time

Trust me, made a deal with a gaming platform is not as easy as chewing banana, there are considerations about many things. if it is easy certainly bitcoin, dash, litecoin, doge or other already go there first.

bitkapp

Activity: 517
Merit: 500

aka alaniz

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 03:52:54 PM
Last edit: June 23, 2016, 10:46:43 PM by bitkapp

DigiBot Version 3.0 Update - Telegram Tipping: Bounty Campaign

Hey guys, I'm relaunching the bounty I started a few weeks ago in order to incorporate DigiByte tipping on Telegram (yes that's right, being able to transfer your DigiBytes on your phone via Telegram). This being said I've significantly lowered the bounty target. I've also already developed most of the other new features I planned on incorporating in my previous bounty campaign feature list and we've also had a mention on The Merkle http://themerkle.com/digibot-is-a-powerful-telegram-bot-for-cryptocurrency-enthusiasts/

Bounty Target: 1,000,000 DGB

Roadmap:

• Week 1-2: These weeks will be the main chunk of work, priority will be given to the tipping functionality and the various roles involved here such as security, user/balance databases, withdrawal functionality etc.
  • Week 3: A week will be reserved for deep testing of the new tipping functionality with a few beta testers (which will be contacted when the time comes). Once the testing is complete the full version 3.0 update will be rolled out for all users

DGB bounty address: DA1m7R9arQSX7C9ZTDStCRigcnfAUkxYo6

Alaniz

litecoingva

Activity: 286
Merit: 100

in LTC i trust

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 04:07:08 PM

Hello All,

Small question,

What will happen with DGB, now that BreakOut Coin has been launched properly and they are trying to get most gaming platforms signed in?

Am I mistaken but has BRK, also signed to have LoL and CS:Go And other games under their belt?

Guessing these two coins are gonna be direct rivals now, if they are offering similar ideas.

Thanks for your time

Trust me, made a deal with a gaming platform is not as easy as chewing banana, there are considerations about many things. if it is easy certainly bitcoin, dash, litecoin, doge or other already go there first.
dash on the darkweb, btc ltc and doge with paypal soon...

@GODofUSD
Telenong

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 04:42:11 PM

Hello All,

Small question,

Thanks for your time

are you drunk?

litecoingva

in LTC i trust

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 08:06:28 PM

Hello All,

Small question,

Thanks for your time

are you drunk?
no ... just informed... give a look at coinbase and you will see paypal Wink
and the next step is ltc and doge... and breakout still so far from dgb and just at the beginning... dgb is realy slow. sorry but dgb lost the train... 

@GODofUSD
litecoingva

in LTC i trust

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 09:22:29 PM
Last edit: June 24, 2016, 09:37:20 PM by litecoingva

what is the relationship with digibyte, digipay LLC, digitrade and tofugear ?

@GODofUSD
Jumbley
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 11:59:54 AM

what is the relationship with digibyte, digipay LLC, digitrade and tofugear ?
don't know about digitrade but others are related.
pringles1901

Activity: 391

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 06:45:53 PM

Well I have been around in Crypto for a fair few years & I have to say the lack of news/information/updates/Development from Digibyte leader is very disappointing indeed........Telegram is just another twitter copy thing just # tag this #tag that...no slack channel for DGB just this useless non informative Bitcointalk junk

Given jarred has gone to so many of these conference things i would expect some kind of update other than the usual "watch this space"
 "going to be an exciting year for Digibyte"

No wonder Digibyte has as much interest in the markets as watching paint dry.....its taken 2 year plus to get DGB price to stabilize at 0.00000050 ( $0.0003225 ) if this coin is meant to be estimated to be worth $10 it will be a lifetime to reach that......Jez maybe a lifetime for it to reach 50 cents at this rate......Jarred grow a set of balls mate give out some news lets get the ship sailing instead of playing the cards close to your chest all the time....sometimes you have to bluff to win the game
Verias

Activity: 351
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 08:12:26 PM

Well I have been around in Crypto for a fair few years & I have to say the lack of news/information/updates/Development from Digibyte leader is very disappointing indeed........Telegram is just another twitter copy thing just # tag this #tag that...no slack channel for DGB just this useless non informative Bitcointalk junk

Given jarred has gone to so many of these conference things i would expect some kind of update other than the usual "watch this space"

No wonder Digibyte has as much interest in the markets as watching paint dry.....its taken 2 year plus to get DGB price to stabilize at 0.00000050 ( $0.0003225 ) if this coin is meant to be estimated to be worth $10 it will be a lifetime to reach that......Jez maybe a lifetime for it to reach 50 cents at this rate......Jarred grow a set of balls mate give out some news lets get the ship sailing instead of playing the cards close to your chest all the time....sometimes you have to bluff to win the game

Are you still here .... Shocked
Jumbley
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 08:22:36 PM

with heavy bags by the sound of it. Grin
Sharkzz1

Activity: 880
Merit: 251

Think differently

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 08:35:48 PM

with heavy bags by the sound of it. Grin
Traded his bag full of Pringles for a bag full of DGB lmao
litecoingva

in LTC i trust

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 09:21:44 PM

related
you are right. i suspect jared and his "team" bluffing people around dgb to help his self to have more btc... the coin never grow... lot of sells day for little buy. links in the website don't work since long time. nothing new except like you say " this year is a good year for dgb" or we are in discussion with 20 banks ... links in the website doesnt work like digistats and digiexplorer... cannot see the hashrate of the coin... and only fake buy wall that never buy... it seem a manipulate coin...

@GODofUSD
myriadcoin

Activity: 209

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 11:36:36 PM

you are right. i suspect jared and his "team" bluffing people around dgb to help his self to have more btc... the coin never grow... lot of sells day for little buy. links in the website don't work since long time. nothing new except like you say " this year is a good year for dgb" or we are in discussion with 20 banks ... links in the website doesnt work like digistats and digiexplorer... cannot see the hashrate of the coin... and only fake buy wall that never buy... it seem a manipulate coin...

Yes, it's hard to understand isn't it. Look at Myriad, the original multi-algo coin. Its stats page and block explorer have always worked, wallets all work, links on the website all work. If you check the 'myriadteam' github you can see the development is very active, multiple community members volunteer their time to keep the coin up to date and add new features.

Now look at DigiByte. They're using the exact same 3 year old version of bitcoin core that Myriad used when it launched. A month ago they claimed to be working on 0.12.0, but a quick look at their github shows all they've done is forked it without making any commits.

I agree, I think this coin is manipulated. It's probably mostly the instamine that gets shuffled around on the orderbooks every day.

Myriad: the ORIGINAL and fairest distribution 5 algo coin, which I did not develop.
http://myriadcoin.org
NOT the Myriad developer. Just a fan.
Tortoise75

Activity: 346
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 01:21:42 AM

Yes, it's hard to understand isn't it. Look at Myriad, the original multi-algo coin. Its stats page and block explorer have always worked, wallets all work, links on the website all work. If you check the 'myriadteam' github you can see the development is very active, multiple community members volunteer their time to keep the coin up to date and add new features.

Now look at DigiByte. They're using the exact same 3 year old version of bitcoin core that Myriad used when it launched. A month ago they claimed to be working on 0.12.0, but a quick look at their github shows all they've done is forked it without making any commits.

I agree, I think this coin is manipulated. It's probably mostly the instamine that gets shuffled around on the orderbooks every day.
Sorry, but it looks like the only thing Myriad has to show for it is a guy named after it doing some fudding in other coins threads. You are really giving Myriad a bad name with stuff like that. Then all these posts about code base version? Pointing out that DGB code isn't developing as nicely as it should be would be fair enough. But you are sounding as staying an up-to-date copy of Bitcoin with an added little twist is all people should be looking for in a coin. I don't want to say that a coin shouldn't incorporate the good bits added into Bitcoins, or other coins, code into its own but I couldn't care less what version of code base it is, given it is developed following its chosen path. Sadly the coding part indeed looks like to be the weak link in DGBs setup but I hope the Digibyte team works to improve their ability to be able to deliver according to the promises and maintain everything to keep it reliably going. DigiByte has a lot of potential after all.
litecoingva

in LTC i trust

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 03:31:59 AM

when pulling the ear of a pig, he screams lolll

@GODofUSD
moncorp

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 06:00:59 AM

Sorry, but it looks like the only thing Myriad has to show for it is a guy named after it doing some fudding in other coins threads. You are really giving Myriad a bad name with stuff like that. Then all these posts about code base version? Pointing out that DGB code isn't developing as nicely as it should be would be fair enough. But you are sounding as staying an up-to-date copy of Bitcoin with an added little twist is all people should be looking for in a coin. I don't want to say that a coin shouldn't incorporate the good bits added into Bitcoins, or other coins, code into its own but I couldn't care less what version of code base it is, given it is developed following its chosen path. Sadly the coding part indeed looks like to be the weak link in DGBs setup but I hope the Digibyte team works to improve their ability to be able to deliver according to the promises and maintain everything to keep it reliably going. DigiByte has a lot of potential after all.

I wonder why myriadcoin user is always present here in this thread?

Are you emotionally affected because Digibyte cloned the multi-algo idea? (are you hurt because even until today Digibyte is being traded for "at least" 50 satoshi?(which is a bad thing for coins starting to age, but/and a good thing for a coin with a lot of supply!?!))

Altcoin competition is tough! If jared and his "team" are just bluffing, that's bad and sad! ..But we already bought Jared's promises, we can't just accept potential loses. We should stick together and think of something that might be able to solve our problems(which is "being caught on Jared's promises").

Radium - Bringing Advanced Utility to the Blockchain with the Radium SmartChain!
o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 06:26:53 AM

I wonder why myriadcoin user is always present here in this thread?

Are you emotionally affected because Digibyte cloned the multi-algo idea? (are you hurt because even until today Digibyte is being traded for "at least" 50 satoshi?(which is a bad thing for coins starting to age, but/and a good thing for a coin with a lot of supply!?!))

Altcoin competition is tough! If jared and his "team" are just bluffing, that's bad and sad! ..But we already bought Jared's promises, we can't just accept potential loses. We should stick together and think of something that might be able to solve our problems(which is "being caught on Jared's promises").

Hes basically annoyed because he likes myriad coin a lot. He's a hypocrite going on about digibytes changes yet myriad coin used bitcoin as a base so both are forks regardless... its not how many lines are changed but what the product does. But its ok for myriad coin to build off bitcoin but not digibyte to build off myriadcoin work.

It would be ok though if myriadcoin was worth more than digibyte and his investment through the roof. Thats basically what it comes down to. Just ignore him/her. Its pointless and comes down to a battle they are trying to fight that nobody cares about. Even the myriad coin community thinks that person is loony and doing them a disjustice.

If myriadcoins invested heavily in dgb from the start he/she would be digibytes biggest shill and likely posting the same rot in myriadcoins thread.
litecoingva

in LTC i trust

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 09:07:24 AM

seem that people start to understand the trap buy wall trying to push up the price.
but it's better like this than a buy wall of 120btc at 20 sat... it seem more realistic
bravo lolll

@GODofUSD
Pages: « 1 ... 1341 1342 1343 1344 1345 1346 1347 1348 1349 1350 1351 1352 1353 1354 1355 1356 1357 1358 1359 1360 1361 1362 1363 1364 1365 1366 1367 1368 1369 1370 1371 1372 1373 1374 1375 1376 1377 1378 1379 1380 1381 1382 1383 1384 1385 1386 1387 1388 1389 1390 [1391] 1392 1393 1394 1395 1396 1397 1398 1399 1400 1401 1402 1403 1404 1405 1406 1407 1408 1409 1410 1411 1412 1413 1414 1415 1416 1417 1418 1419 1420 1421 1422 1423 1424 1425 1426 1427 1428 1429 1430 1431 1432 1433 1434 1435 1436 1437 1438 1439 1440 1441 ... 1832 »
  Print  

Jump to: