Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:56:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1252 1253 1254 1255 1256 1257 1258 1259 1260 1261 1262 1263 1264 1265 1266 1267 1268 1269 1270 1271 1272 1273 1274 1275 1276 1277 1278 1279 1280 1281 1282 1283 1284 1285 1286 1287 1288 1289 1290 1291 1292 1293 1294 1295 1296 1297 1298 1299 1300 1301 [1302] 1303 1304 1305 1306 1307 1308 1309 1310 1311 1312 1313 1314 1315 1316 1317 1318 1319 1320 1321 1322 1323 1324 1325 1326 1327 1328 1329 1330 1331 1332 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 1338 1339 1340 1341 1342 1343 1344 1345 1346 1347 1348 1349 1350 1351 1352 ... 1832 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit  (Read 3055611 times)
esotericizm

Activity: 750
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 09:25:20 AM

For example, and I've mentioned it before on this thread: do you think it's acceptable to shrug off the fact that DiguSign returns errors when trying to search for signed embedded documents? That was first reported at the end of January. I've reported several other issues as well, just not here on this thread, not yet anyway, since I'm really curious to see if there is anyone else actually using the products and coming across these issues.

You consider this drama? The drama is the situation where 1/2 functional products are developed and nobody cares, and then everyone gets in a huff when someone brings up real issues that should be fixed in priorty fashion.

I think you've got the world turned upside down, but hey, that's just my opinion and you're entitled to continue thinking as you please.

We all make our own choices, and we're also responsible for our decisions.

As for me, I'll continue to bring serious thinking to this thread, even if it means pointing out flaws, since they can never be fixed if not first seen and identified. Again, anyone who feels the need to clearly let the world know that they have no interest in improving shortcomings, by all means, be our guest, and when frivolity fails, keep moaning and groaning and letting the insults and attacks flow against those who want something better than half-baked.

Please note we are constantly reading the forum and taking input from people through PM's, tweets, emails etc as this is our best way of discovering issues. We have a new version of DiguSign thats been under development for some time addressing these issues and more. Thank you everyone for giving feedback on multiple platforms and helping us iron out some of these issues.

Knowing that you (and the rest of the core group) received my late January reports directly via PM and email, I must be honest and say that this is the first I've heard about the new version of DiguSign. Sounds good. Is that being developed alongside the new gaming wallet by any chance? Speaking of which, how's that going?

It's been hard because I understand your concerns even if I don't agree with the harshness in which you voiced them. I whipped up the current version of digusign (as a proof of concept) extremely quickly and it was never my intention to have it live in semi functioning state as long as it's been. While I'm a core dev i'm also a student and have had to prioritise my time between alot of projects, with that being said (and knowing there's just some stuff I can't reveal) I've been working hard on all aspects of digusign in order to turn it from a proof of concept into a fully fledged product.
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ivanech

Activity: 808
Merit: 1014

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 09:47:57 AM

For example, and I've mentioned it before on this thread: do you think it's acceptable to shrug off the fact that DiguSign returns errors when trying to search for signed embedded documents? That was first reported at the end of January. I've reported several other issues as well, just not here on this thread, not yet anyway, since I'm really curious to see if there is anyone else actually using the products and coming across these issues.

You consider this drama? The drama is the situation where 1/2 functional products are developed and nobody cares, and then everyone gets in a huff when someone brings up real issues that should be fixed in priorty fashion.

I think you've got the world turned upside down, but hey, that's just my opinion and you're entitled to continue thinking as you please.

As for me, I'll continue to bring serious thinking to this thread, even if it means pointing out flaws, since they can never be fixed if not first seen and identified. Again, anyone who feels the need to clearly let the world know that they have no interest in improving shortcomings, by all means, be our guest, and when frivolity fails, keep moaning and groaning and letting the insults and attacks flow against those who want something better than half-baked.

Please note we are constantly reading the forum and taking input from people through PM's, tweets, emails etc as this is our best way of discovering issues. We have a new version of DiguSign thats been under development for some time addressing these issues and more. Thank you everyone for giving feedback on multiple platforms and helping us iron out some of these issues.

What about Russian LoL Game server?

This server strangely disappeared from digibytegaming.com after last site update.
Notieboie

Activity: 54
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 11:00:44 AM

I think there is a need of news site or a dedicated news section in the official site? so people know when to expect a working product without speculating..
also a need of ticket system or bug tracker thingy? where people can report issues and devs can easily work on them without going through so much hassle

Keep it up DGB!
iikun
Legendary

Activity: 1062
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 12:05:58 PM

Knowing that you (and the rest of the core group) received my late January reports directly via PM and email, I must be honest and say that this is the first I've heard about the new version of DiguSign. Sounds good. Is that being developed alongside the new gaming wallet by any chance? Speaking of which, how's that going?

It's been hard because I understand your concerns even if I don't agree with the harshness in which you voiced them. I whipped up the current version of digusign (as a proof of concept) extremely quickly and it was never my intention to have it live in semi functioning state as long as it's been. While I'm a core dev i'm also a student and have had to prioritise my time between alot of projects, with that being said (and knowing there's just some stuff I can't reveal) I've been working hard on all aspects of digusign in order to turn it from a proof of concept into a fully fledged product.

This is exactly the point. I wish people (who obviously clearly understand this is the case but choose to ignore it) could comprehend that most of the core work here is being done gratis, and by people who also have regular work or studies. Let's not expect the dedication we might expect from a dev team which is running with the resources of a billion dollar company for example.

Keep up the good work team Smiley
czenrique

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 12:07:55 PM

Please update digibyte gaming website:
http://s29.postimg.org/fo553erfr/cexio.png

On cex.io is not possible buy or trade Digibytes.
ghostycc

Activity: 270
Merit: 250

Lovin' Crypto

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 12:21:51 PM

Everytime any other altcoin goes up, DGB are being dumped on the trading places.

DGB is resisting this. That's a very good sign.
Soon or late when these greedy trader will have lost their money to manipulator, we'll reach the top Smiley

Stop these Hype money, get in DGB!
FrenchFrog FTW
bitkapp

Activity: 517

aka alaniz

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 02:18:12 PM

This is exactly the point. I wish people (who obviously clearly understand this is the case but choose to ignore it) could comprehend that most of the core work here is being done gratis, and by people who also have regular work or studies. Let's not expect the dedication we might expect from a dev team which is running with the resources of a billion dollar company for example.

Keep up the good work team Smiley

Thanks for your kind comment. I think this point is usually glossed over by most people and it usually brings frustration for those investing our time developing services for DigiByte.

I also indicated earlier that the CS:GO thing on dgbgaming is not release ready yet a few pages ago, I don't know why people chose to ignore it and started yapping and complaining but whatever.

RB25

Activity: 831

BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 02:34:21 PM

I don't know why people chose to ignore it and started yapping and complaining but whatever.

Because people like to yap and complain. Especially in this "on-demand" culture that has been cultivated.

.BITSONG.
████
████
████
████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████

████
            ████
            ████
            ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
██
██
██
██
██        ██
██  ██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██  ██
      ██  ██  ██
            ██
.▬▬▬▬TELEGRAM▬▬▬▬.
⇪  CHANNEL   ⇪    GROUP   ⇪
Twitter  Facebook  Medium
HR
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011

Transparency & Integrity

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 02:47:46 PM

I think there is a need of news site or a dedicated news section in the official site? so people know when to expect a working product without speculating..
also a need of ticket system or bug tracker thingy? where people can report issues and devs can easily work on them without going through so much hassle

Keep it up DGB!

Good ideas.

And even if it is only to remind us of their busy university schedules! Wink

(Which no-one suggests shouldn't be the rightful case.)

Nobody is asking for free wonders. Not by any means. Just asking for taking seriously the idea of getting it right . . . or the next best thing . . . no matter how small the contribution. What's the old saying? No job, no matter how big, or how small, if it's not worth doing right, it's not worth doing at all?

Best effort, documentation and responsiveness from each of us with what each of us chooses to contribute would certainly be helped out by better general communication, possibly even with a ticket system (or at least the presence of a ticket system like mentality).

I don't think anyone is asking for anything more.

Jumbley
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 04:32:26 PM

I have never met anyone quite like HR with an ability to ask, when deciphered, what are in essence ‘reasonable questions’ in such a way that made me feel so reluctant to try and answer them. It is little wonder he feels it is a bit like pulling teeth!

He is so very quick to point out peoples failings, normal human failings I might add, but somehow seems to be completely oblivious to his own for some reason, again beyond my own comprehension but that isn't so uncommon I guess.

What amazes me really is that I think he actually believes he is helping make things better behaving and expressing himself in this way. I know things are going to get fixed and made better once they are highlighted and bought to the attention of our developers and it doesn’t hurt me if he thinks this is because of his intervention but what he thinks, is no longer any concern of mine, I’m still ignoring him for sake of my own sanity.

Personally, I felt he was over qualified for a troll award and like I said, I believe he actually believes he is helping!

Grin
HR
Legendary

Transparency & Integrity

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 04:44:57 PM

I have never met anyone quite like HR with an ability to ask, when deciphered, what are in essence ‘reasonable questions’ in such a way that made me feel so reluctant to try and answer them. It is little wonder he feels it is a bit like pulling teeth!

He is so very quick to point out peoples failings, normal human failings I might add, but somehow seems to be completely oblivious to his own for some reason, again beyond my own comprehension but that isn't so uncommon I guess.

What amazes me really is that I think he actually believes he is helping make things better behaving and expressing himself in this way. I know things are going to get fixed and made better once they are highlighted and bought to the attention of our developers and it doesn’t hurt me if he thinks this is because of his intervention but what he thinks, is no longer any concern of mine, I’m still ignoring him for sake of my own sanity.

Personally, I felt he was over qualified for a troll award and like I said, I believe he actually believes he is helping!

Grin

Just like I might imagine you think you are doing. Cheesy

But that's not the issue, is it?

bobthenager

Activity: 443
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2016, 09:21:16 PM

Grin

BRAVO!! Someone made sense of it all.
HR
Legendary

Transparency & Integrity

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 09:33:01 PM

^^ Bob, Bob, Bob, we already knew you were 100% behind the idea of not knowing anything and relying exclusively on blind trust . . .

The question is why you guys - the handful of you - are so hostile with those who prefer something more serious and profesional. As I mentioned once before, the answer is left to our wildest imaginations.

In any event, this is where the broken record starts playing the same thing over and over again, so I'm going to wish you a good weekend and come back in a few days after your blowing yourselves blue in the face has once again passed.

Cheers

perrie454

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 09:45:54 PM
Last edit: March 12, 2016, 10:33:17 PM by perrie454

Grin

Just like I might imagine you think you are doing. Cheesy

But that's not the issue, is it?

to HR
[I used to like reading and learning from your posts but now I have to be honest and tell you that you are the reason I sold my only few mill (my plan was to get 100 mill ) because of your absolute nonsense and pressure trying to prove your way of thinking... It was too painful and heavy for my brain to absorb what you are trying to prove. This community with Jared is amazing with slow,steady pace and strong way of going forward. If you are that smart make your own coin and "fight the fight"your way. I will get back on track and buy back a lot more if you stop this brainwashing thing of yours and I know many people feel exactly the way I feel.Thanks for reading my post and sorry but I had to be honest with you.                                    

Btw Jumbley you are doing amazing job ]
bitkapp

Activity: 517

aka alaniz

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 10:38:06 PM

I wouldn't let something like that stop you from joining our community. It was an isolated incident which has long blown over and as you have said there are many members of this community including Jared which are trying their best to make DGB a success. I hope you will not be intimidated by the behavior of just one member of our community and that you will continue following our progress!

bobthenager

Activity: 443

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2016, 10:53:18 PM

^^ Bob, Bob, Bob, we already knew you were 100% behind the idea of not knowing anything and relying exclusively on blind trust . . .

The question is why you guys - the handful of you - are so hostile with those who prefer something more serious and profesional. As I mentioned once before, the answer is left to our wildest imaginations.

In any event, this is where the broken record starts playing the same thing over and over again, so I'm going to wish you a good weekend and come back in a few days after your blowing yourselves blue in the face has once again passed.

Cheers

"Left to our wildest imaginations." Really? Our wildest imaginations....Huh You must have been severely betrayed by someone at some point in your life and have since resorted to taking it out on everyone you come into contact with. These things do come down to trust sorry to break it to you, we can't know everything. I assume you are already invested in DGB without your answers yes? So either sell or let Jared and the team go about it the way they see fit.
ghostycc

Lovin' Crypto

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 11:11:26 PM

I assume you are already invested in DGB without your answers yes? So either sell or let Jared and the team go about it the way they see fit.

I'd bet on a big loss trading his DGB to act like that.

That's not professional and a proof of an extreme frustration.

HR, everyone have pity for you now. Go away for some time, you're making yourself look like a ridiculous troll. You changed alot. Welcome to my ignore list aswell.

FrenchFrog FTW
Sharkzz1

Activity: 880

Think differently

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 11:20:54 PM

I assume you are already invested in DGB without your answers yes? So either sell or let Jared and the team go about it the way they see fit.

I'd bet on a big loss trading his DGB to act like that.

That's not professional and a proof of an extreme frustration.

HR, everyone have pity for you now. Go away for some time, you're making yourself look like a ridiculous troll. You changed alot. Welcome to my ignore list aswell.

Even i agree you changed alot in the past couple months HR, never thought you would behave the way you behave now.
Although you changed alot i still love to see you onboard the ship.
trnpall

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

Shift Coin, Phantom/IPFS the new Web 3.0

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2016, 04:40:47 AM

just got to 500k digibyte and growing in my wallet

Shift Coin, Phantom/IPFS the new Web 3.0
ghostycc

Lovin' Crypto

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 10:26:24 AM

just got to 500k digibyte and growing in my wallet

Welcome aboard !;)

FrenchFrog FTW
Pages: « 1 ... 1252 1253 1254 1255 1256 1257 1258 1259 1260 1261 1262 1263 1264 1265 1266 1267 1268 1269 1270 1271 1272 1273 1274 1275 1276 1277 1278 1279 1280 1281 1282 1283 1284 1285 1286 1287 1288 1289 1290 1291 1292 1293 1294 1295 1296 1297 1298 1299 1300 1301 [1302] 1303 1304 1305 1306 1307 1308 1309 1310 1311 1312 1313 1314 1315 1316 1317 1318 1319 1320 1321 1322 1323 1324 1325 1326 1327 1328 1329 1330 1331 1332 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 1338 1339 1340 1341 1342 1343 1344 1345 1346 1347 1348 1349 1350 1351 1352 ... 1832 »
  Print  

Jump to: