Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:59:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1342 1343 1344 1345 1346 1347 1348 1349 1350 1351 1352 1353 1354 1355 1356 1357 1358 1359 1360 1361 1362 1363 1364 1365 1366 1367 1368 1369 1370 1371 1372 1373 1374 1375 1376 1377 1378 1379 1380 1381 1382 1383 1384 1385 1386 1387 1388 1389 1390 1391 [1392] 1393 1394 1395 1396 1397 1398 1399 1400 1401 1402 1403 1404 1405 1406 1407 1408 1409 1410 1411 1412 1413 1414 1415 1416 1417 1418 1419 1420 1421 1422 1423 1424 1425 1426 1427 1428 1429 1430 1431 1432 1433 1434 1435 1436 1437 1438 1439 1440 1441 1442 ... 1832 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit  (Read 3055610 times)
ghostycc

Activity: 270
Merit: 250

Lovin' Crypto

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 09:27:32 AM

seem that people start to understand the trap buy wall trying to push up the price.
but it's better like this than a buy wall of 120btc at 20 sat... it seem more realistic
bravo lolll

Why aren't you opening a thread about DGB market maker ?
Obviously you don't have a clue about how market works don't you ?

I'll give you a precious idea :

Markets and development are 2 different things.

In this thread we talk about developement.

Just read the name of the topic.

You bought high. Get over it. You're bad trader. That's not the case of everyone.

You're not even good at trolling.

Stop these Hype money, get in DGB!
FrenchFrog FTW

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pringles1901

Activity: 391
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 11:38:12 AM

Well I have been around in Crypto for a fair few years & I have to say the lack of news/information/updates/Development from Digibyte leader is very disappointing indeed........Telegram is just another twitter copy thing just # tag this #tag that...no slack channel for DGB just this useless non informative Bitcointalk junk

Given jarred has gone to so many of these conference things i would expect some kind of update other than the usual "watch this space"
 "going to be an exciting year for Digibyte"

No wonder Digibyte has as much interest in the markets as watching paint dry.....its taken 2 year plus to get DGB price to stabilize at 0.00000050 ( $0.0003225 ) if this coin is meant to be estimated to be worth $10 it will be a lifetime to reach that......Jez maybe a lifetime for it to reach 50 cents at this rate......Jarred grow a set of balls mate give out some news lets get the ship sailing instead of playing the cards close to your chest all the time....sometimes you have to bluff to win the game

Are you still here .... Shocked
with heavy bags by the sound of it. Grin
Traded his bag full of Pringles for a bag full of DGB lmao

No chance Pringles have more value than DGB........dont concern yourselves with the price i paid for my DGB......its an average so low it will make your eyes water Tongue
TTE

Activity: 120
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 02:50:23 PM

If haters are hating, we are definitely doing something right Tongue
moncorp

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 01:43:11 AM

Well I have been around in Crypto for a fair few years & I have to say the lack of news/information/updates/Development from Digibyte leader is very disappointing indeed........Telegram is just another twitter copy thing just # tag this #tag that...no slack channel for DGB just this useless non informative Bitcointalk junk

Given jarred has gone to so many of these conference things i would expect some kind of update other than the usual "watch this space"

No wonder Digibyte has as much interest in the markets as watching paint dry.....its taken 2 year plus to get DGB price to stabilize at 0.00000050 ( $0.0003225 ) if this coin is meant to be estimated to be worth $10 it will be a lifetime to reach that......Jez maybe a lifetime for it to reach 50 cents at this rate......Jarred grow a set of balls mate give out some news lets get the ship sailing instead of playing the cards close to your chest all the time....sometimes you have to bluff to win the game
related
you are right. i suspect jared and his "team" bluffing people around dgb to help his self to have more btc... the coin never grow... lot of sells day for little buy. links in the website don't work since long time. nothing new except like you say " this year is a good year for dgb" or we are in discussion with 20 banks ... links in the website doesnt work like digistats and digiexplorer... cannot see the hashrate of the coin... and only fake buy wall that never buy... it seem a manipulate coin...

Being on Poloniex also adds 25% to the price as it has the most altcoin traders with a lot of bitcoin, whoever managed to get digibyte onto Polo, Good job! The marketing is very quiet, I don't think Jared can hype digibyte while bitcoin price is this high, he will wait for bitcoin block reward to halve before he markets digibyte further.

You know it's not all about the profit we could all get. I was thinking about jared's example on a conference talk if he genuinely meant it. He said something like; he does not want to pay for his coffee using bitcoin that's why he created digibyte. The issue im seeing is in real world application cheaper coins(with a lot of coin supply e.g. digibyte) can do more buying(transactions) but sadly, no one yet has created a system to harness the power of cheap coins. Like for example a payment system that can put a price tag on a cup of coffee. Jared's problem is no one want to use digibyte on a real worl business as "Mode of Payment" and sell things. Digibyte is not growing because traders are the only ones driving the digibyte economy. No real world business is using digibyte on a large scale. I like digibyte because it shown us a sideways trend for two years, and still the price haven't change much. If jared could develop a payment system for retail businesses or a money transfer system and sell it to businesses instead of catching banks to invest on digibyte economy, I will be more proud keeping more coins because it has a "real world use".

Im imagining a practical application like, like the banks, they offer money transfer to send money to a mobile number without linked bank account on it. To use it, a sender must have a bank account and he/she could target the recepient's mobile number, then the recipient will be notified tru sms that the sender sent xxx.xx amount of money that can be withdrawn on an atm(cardless withdrawal) .

In that example instead of a bank, we as small business operator could accept someone else's fiat remittance and send an equivalent number of coins to an operator's wallet address who also accept and convert coins to fiat nearest to the recipient. The sender will provide the transaction id or a unique transaction identifier to the recipient so he/she could claim the fiat to the operator. Jared's team will do the system and marketing for this remittance model and we the operators will buy bulk numbers of digibyte as capital.

Bitcoin wallet company coins.asia is implementing a similar concept now but they are more focused on person to person transfer similar to digibyte tipping and partnering with banks for cardless withdrawals.

anyway this is just an idea that i'd like to share because you are now all thinking that Jared is not acting for his promises. But have you imagine the case? You might think (or..you already believed) he is bluffing because you can't see anything progressive. Owning a coin will not give us dividend so we are complaining about the current condition we are all in right now(low buy, stable price, etc.. No profit for us!). "If we could only use what we have in possession right now" that's what I'm saying. We could make more instead of waiting for the digibyte's moon rocket if we have a real world use for this coin.

Radium - Bringing Advanced Utility to the Blockchain with the Radium SmartChain!
Jumbley
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 08:54:37 AM

^^^Going to be the case whenever a coin has to be converted into fiat or another coin because that’s what the merchant really wants, effectively like selling your coins on the market.
VERUMinNUMERIS

Activity: 409
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 08:57:20 AM

Great coin to accumulate.  Wish they would cut the dilution down a bit.
Telenong

Activity: 469
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 09:30:32 AM

related
you are right. i suspect jared and his "team" bluffing people around dgb to help his self to have more btc... the coin never grow... lot of sells day for little buy. links in the website don't work since long time. nothing new except like you say " this year is a good year for dgb" or we are in discussion with 20 banks ... links in the website doesnt work like digistats and digiexplorer... cannot see the hashrate of the coin... and only fake buy wall that never buy... it seem a manipulate coin...

Being on Poloniex also adds 25% to the price as it has the most altcoin traders with a lot of bitcoin, whoever managed to get digibyte onto Polo, Good job! The marketing is very quiet, I don't think Jared can hype digibyte while bitcoin price is this high, he will wait for bitcoin block reward to halve before he markets digibyte further.

You know it's not all about the profit we could all get. I was thinking about jared's example on a conference talk if he genuinely meant it. He said something like; he does not want to pay for his coffee using bitcoin that's why he created digibyte. The issue im seeing is in real world application cheaper coins(with a lot of coin supply e.g. digibyte) can do more buying(transactions) but sadly, no one yet has created a system to harness the power of cheap coins. Like for example a payment system that can put a price tag on a cup of coffee. Jared's problem is no one want to use digibyte on a real worl business as "Mode of Payment" and sell things. Digibyte is not growing because traders are the only ones driving the digibyte economy. No real world business is using digibyte on a large scale. I like digibyte because it shown us a sideways trend for two years, and still the price haven't change much. If jared could develop a payment system for retail businesses or a money transfer system and sell it to businesses instead of catching banks to invest on digibyte economy, I will be more proud keeping more coins because it has a "real world use".

Im imagining a practical application like, like the banks, they offer money transfer to send money to a mobile number without linked bank account on it. To use it, a sender must have a bank account and he/she could target the recepient's mobile number, then the recipient will be notified tru sms that the sender sent xxx.xx amount of money that can be withdrawn on an atm(cardless withdrawal) .

In that example instead of a bank, we as small business operator could accept someone else's fiat remittance and send an equivalent number of coins to an operator's wallet address who also accept and convert coins to fiat nearest to the recipient. The sender will provide the transaction id or a unique transaction identifier to the recipient so he/she could claim the fiat to the operator. Jared's team will do the system and marketing for this remittance model and we the operators will buy bulk numbers of digibyte as capital.

Bitcoin wallet company coins.asia is implementing a similar concept now but they are more focused on person to person transfer similar to digibyte tipping and partnering with banks for cardless withdrawals.

anyway this is just an idea that i'd like to share because you are now all thinking that Jared is not acting for his promises. But have you imagine the case? You might think (or..you already believed) he is bluffing because you can't see anything progressive. Owning a coin will not give us dividend so we are complaining about the current condition we are all in right now(low buy, stable price, etc.. No profit for us!). "If we could only use what we have in possession right now" that's what I'm saying. We could make more instead of waiting for the digibyte's moon rocket if we have a real world use for this coin.

dude do research before talk nonsense
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-Egs6jY_4c DigiByte In Store Purchase | House of Blue Jeans, Netherlands

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ws4j9-PNPaA Tofugear Omnitech Connected Retail Solution

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XzjMRP4DSBo Tofugear Omnitech @ House of Blue Jeans

they are already thinking about it even before you wake up from your sleep

Digibyte donate : DGHhJ4r6QqW2GMXL9FcsHpteFLZV3V3VgN
Jumbley
Legendary

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 09:32:01 AM
Last edit: June 27, 2016, 09:51:18 AM by Jumbley

Great coin to accumulate.  Wish they would cut the dilution down a bit.
DigiByte, working hard to increase user base which helps. HODL  Wink

over 30,000 DigiByte gamers currently, all holding small amounts of DGB, better than a pension scheme!
leonar76

Activity: 678
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 12:55:48 PM

DGB is the best of my coin. i trust this coin, and every price drop i buy more. we 'll see good prices soon.  Wink
Jumbley
Legendary

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 01:11:44 PM

over 30,000 DigiByte gamers currently, all holding small amounts of DGB, better than a pension scheme!

You have to remember most people here have a IQ over 85 which is all it takes to see through that BS statement.
Sorry you are right, its 30637 gamers signed up.
  https://digibytegaming.com/
Telenong

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 01:12:59 PM

You have to remember most people here have a IQ over 85 which is all it takes to see through that BS statement.

why wasting time if you dislike dgb? are you feel disturbed dgb more better than myriad? you are funny boss

moncorp

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 03:04:28 PM

related

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-Egs6jY_4c DigiByte In Store Purchase | House of Blue Jeans, Netherlands

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ws4j9-PNPaA Tofugear Omnitech Connected Retail Solution

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XzjMRP4DSBo Tofugear Omnitech @ House of Blue Jeans

Oh yeah right, My mistake!(as if I have not seen those videos), there are some "real world businesses" using digibyte. I should have said, "only few real world businesses are interested in using digibyte..."

Now you tell me, can this few businesses make the ship sail?

Im replying on the post saying that jared is only "Bluffing"...and etc. Think about it, if they are really diligent, why there are only "Few" businesses and most of the web-services they created are down today? Why they can't add more business? If not businesses, why they can't announce any bank partnerships, projects or any useful outcome from attending meetings/conferences. I don't question what they are doing, instead.. I'm sharing what I was thinking because I like their project.

How about you? What do you have in mind aside from replying to accumulate activity points?

Radium - Bringing Advanced Utility to the Blockchain with the Radium SmartChain!
IloveDigibyte

Activity: 303
Merit: 100

POS / PRIMENODES

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 03:07:46 PM

Oh yeah right, My mistake!(as if I have not seen those videos), there are some "real world businesses" using digibyte. I should have said, "only few real world businesses are interested in using digibyte..."

Im replying on the post saying that jared is only "Bluffing"...and etc. Think about it, if they are really diligent, why there are only "Few" businesses and most of the web-services they created are down today? Why they can't add more business? If not businesses, why they can't announce any bank partnerships, projects or any useful outcome from attending meetings/conferences. I don't question what they are doing, instead.. I'm sharing what I was thinking because I like their project.

How about you? What do you have in mind aside from replying to accumulate activity points?

More marketing will come. Have to wait for bitcoin price to come down a bit or the marketing won't be effective. Everyone is focused on BTC and ETH these days. I won't be buying anymore digibyte , I have more then enough. It's a risk I have taken but if the price goes back to 180-200sat I will make a lot of profit.

Over 98 btc for me if I sell at 180sat. That is a drop in the ocean for those big players on Poloniex.

Telenong

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 04:28:26 PM

related

built up business technology is not like swinging a stick and said "simsalabim". need time, good investor, right partnership, commitment, idea and strategy marketing. i think you knew history of microsoft, apple, google, internet, yahoo, android, facebook and many other big enterprise including bitcoin, they built up from zero and more time, not instant.

if you have deal bussiness, you will explain about plan with your employes? of course you want to do.
but are you need to talk about detail plan to all people? while outside there are many of your competitors? need patience.
if all is running as agreed, certainly not your problem to release announcements? right?
e currency is business competition, they always be careful with every action, because many out there will stolen your strategy and idea. you can not reckless

please, you can do search whom blockchain-developer promote on many fintech event in the world (excluding bitcoin), speaking in front of many enterprises, just few blockchain-developer (especially dgb)

FryguyUK
Legendary

Activity: 801
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 04:32:01 PM

pump it.

cheers.
Notieboie

Activity: 54

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 05:57:05 PM

no wonder this is top visited thread, lots of fudders
moncorp

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 11:40:43 PM

related

built up business technology is not like swinging a stick and said "simsalabim". need time, good investor, right partnership, commitment, idea and strategy marketing. i think you knew history of microsoft, apple, google, internet, yahoo, android, facebook and many other big enterprise including bitcoin, they built up from zero and more time, not instant.

if you have deal bussiness, you will explain about plan with your employes? of course you want to do.
but are you need to talk about detail plan to all people? while outside there are many of your competitors? need patience.
if all is running as agreed, certainly not your problem to release announcements? right?
e currency is business competition, they always be careful with every action, because many out there will stolen your strategy and idea. you can not reckless

please, you can do search whom blockchain-developer promote on many fintech event in the world (excluding bitcoin), speaking in front of many enterprises, just few blockchain-developer (especially dgb)

I agree, success will not come overnight for this project. I understand, competition is tough so we should stay still. Good luck to DGB team and good luck to us.

Jumbley
Legendary

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 01:35:39 AM

Scroll down and read the banner!
30739 users now, that's over 100 new members since I last posted taking out alternative pension schemes.  Smiley
No BS!
yoyoamigo

Activity: 622
Merit: 504

Your only Amigo, in the World of Crypto

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2016, 04:55:34 AM

Howdy folks! its been a few months since i last posted here. been busy with...I-SEE-OREOs.  Cool
Phew...quite a ride.

DigiByte continues to grow and even stronger than before. If any of you long time followers/trackers still remember, one of the goals at Mid-2016 is something to do with 'headers first' or smth like that. something to do with not having to download the whole entire blockchain. Doesn't sound too feature-ristic right? But no...its important because that will serve as the foundation for something eventful.

DECENTRALIZATION  Cool

Jared is working hard and has 1 or 2 flying-all-over-the-world left to do. Should be done in a month's time my guess.

Also not forgetting about DigiByte's Team that were introduced to us early this year. i wonder what they have been up to.

Round 2 is close. Once you you are in DigiByte, you Don't Go Back (from where you came from)!

peace out and cya soon! DGB is still my most invested fintech coin till today, despite all the craze with the new ones.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

WaZZapi

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 06:53:48 AM

Scroll down and read the banner!
30739 users now, that's over 100 new members since I last posted taking out alternative pension schemes.  Smiley
No BS!

That's some serious adoption, good to see. Smiley

Although it is time to take it to a next level, make it able for people to play for DGB as a prize, e.g. set a prize of 10k DBG for the winner of a match. Because just playing a game and earning DGB is not a sustainable model, since someone has to pay the bill.
Pages: « 1 ... 1342 1343 1344 1345 1346 1347 1348 1349 1350 1351 1352 1353 1354 1355 1356 1357 1358 1359 1360 1361 1362 1363 1364 1365 1366 1367 1368 1369 1370 1371 1372 1373 1374 1375 1376 1377 1378 1379 1380 1381 1382 1383 1384 1385 1386 1387 1388 1389 1390 1391 [1392] 1393 1394 1395 1396 1397 1398 1399 1400 1401 1402 1403 1404 1405 1406 1407 1408 1409 1410 1411 1412 1413 1414 1415 1416 1417 1418 1419 1420 1421 1422 1423 1424 1425 1426 1427 1428 1429 1430 1431 1432 1433 1434 1435 1436 1437 1438 1439 1440 1441 1442 ... 1832 »
  Print  

Jump to: