Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:35:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1352 1353 1354 1355 1356 1357 1358 1359 1360 1361 1362 1363 1364 1365 1366 1367 1368 1369 1370 1371 1372 1373 1374 1375 1376 1377 1378 1379 1380 1381 1382 1383 1384 1385 1386 1387 1388 1389 1390 1391 1392 1393 1394 1395 1396 1397 1398 1399 1400 1401 [1402] 1403 1404 1405 1406 1407 1408 1409 1410 1411 1412 1413 1414 1415 1416 1417 1418 1419 1420 1421 1422 1423 1424 1425 1426 1427 1428 1429 1430 1431 1432 1433 1434 1435 1436 1437 1438 1439 1440 1441 1442 1443 1444 1445 1446 1447 1448 1449 1450 1451 1452 ... 1832 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit  (Read 3055610 times)
yoyoamigo

Activity: 622
Merit: 504

Your only Amigo, in the World of Crypto

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2016, 06:04:27 AM

For all the people here who are wondering where the DigiByte community chats and discusses this is mainly done here and on the official telegram channel (link http://telegram.digistats.info).

I also want to update everybody that the tipping bot on telegram has been a success and many people within the DigiByte community and also people on the outside are using it on a regular basis.

For those concerned about digistats.info not being online this is due to lack of server, I have discussed this with Jared and he will be providing me with a server as soon as possible.

Please also note as others have that Jared is a busy person and its understandable that he isn't scanning this thread 24/7 to answer every single question people may have. (Also bear in mind its summer, developers also need to take breaks, although I highly doubt this is what Jared is doing).

Finally if anyone has any questions etc. and wants regular contact with other members of the DigiByte community (as well as people like myself, 24harltrade or Dennahz; all senior community members) then I strongly suggest joining the Telegram chat group which can be found by following the link above.

Thanks gents!
Alaniz

yo mastertrader777, the telegram chatgroup link is above. Hope you are seeing this.  Cool

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Telenong

Activity: 469
Merit: 260

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 07:58:33 AM

Anybody know what the Levels are for in the My Profile page ? do they give more payouts the higher the level or it makes the daily quests harder ?

We will be rolling out a more advanced leveling, questing and XP system here in the near future.  We also will be adding additional games and services to DigiByte Gaming.  We are also in the process of developing an API with some exciting functionality for DigiByte Gaming.

To give everyone a quick summary of what we are currently working toward:

DigiByte Gaming
- Questing System
- Leveling System
- Additional Games
- API

DiguSign
- Digi-ID
- Secure Document Handling
- Human Readable Document Handling

DigiByte Core Protocol
- Update to 0.12 Core Code base
- Addition of Segregated Witness
- Experimenting with colored coins adaptation and open assets for smart contracts (timelockverify)

Marketing Efforts
- Getting on a Chinese Exchange
- Strategic Partnerships Similar to the Microsoft One

DigiByte Wallets
- Gaming Wallet Upgrades
- Android Wallet Upgrades
- iOS Wallet Upgrades
- DigiByte Gaming iOS wallet release

DigiHash (All funds currently going to payouts to DigiByte Gaming, so mine here if you want to support adoption of DigiByte through Gaming)
- Upgrades

If anyone would like to help with the core upgrades please PM us.  We want this to be an open source effort. We have a lot of work left to do and will continue to be working hard each and every day on several projects.  With our Microsoft Azure partnership we have migrated several servers and core infrastructure over that has delayed other development for a couple weeks.

Thank you everyone for your continued support and make sure to join the telegram chat! (If someone could post an updated link to the chat following this it would be appreciated). We will keep posting updates as new developments and events occur.

thanks you digibyte team

Digibyte donate : DGHhJ4r6QqW2GMXL9FcsHpteFLZV3V3VgN
ACP

Activity: 612
Merit: 520

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 08:11:41 AM
Last edit: July 14, 2016, 08:50:30 AM by ACP

Pool link ~ AnarchMining
I'm hosting a small MPOS Pool for sha256d DGB if anyone is interested in joining, I've personally been using it to solo mine DGB and have made the choice to open it up for everyone. I'm aware that there's plenty of pools already but some people like to mine in smaller pool which this is an option for. I would Personally like to thank Jarod and his team for Digishield innovation, as I myself hardforked AnarchistsPrime ~May of last year 2015 ~ to implement Digishield and it has helped our Altcoin a lot.

cheers
ACP
AnarchistsPrime dev
ghostycc

Activity: 270
Merit: 250

Lovin' Crypto

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 08:37:01 AM

This road map is great.

When we will be able to buy dota 2  bundles with Digibytes, the eco-system will be solid !

Keep going on the good work.
There's no need of marketing for DGB. It's the underdog ! Wink

We have time to buy more! That's very good !

Stop these Hype money, get in DGB!
FrenchFrog FTW
MyriadAngel

Activity: 135
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 09:54:43 AM

We feel there is a mutual synergy between DigiByte and Myriadcoin moving forward and we would like to collaborate to assist each other in the future.  We do not view the crypto world as a "winner" take all situation.  There need's to be multiple blockchains not only for security but also for development & experimentation.  This is what makes the blockchain world so exciting.

Agreed. I hope DigiByte and Myriad devs will be able to work together.

7.       Algorithm Swap – In the past 16 months since DigiByte’s switch to multi-algorithm proof of work many new cryptocurrency mining algorithms have been created to help decentralize and set new coins apart. As DigiByte grows we will need to swap one algo out to send a message to ASIC manufacturers etc. that DigiByte will remain decentralized.

This is exciting news. Will you be switching to yescrypt? It makes sense for multi-algo coins to include CPU miners as well.
Jumbley
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 10:11:15 AM

We feel there is a mutual synergy between DigiByte and Myriadcoin moving forward and we would like to collaborate to assist each other in the future.  We do not view the crypto world as a "winner" take all situation.  There need's to be multiple blockchains not only for security but also for development & experimentation.  This is what makes the blockchain world so exciting.

Agreed. I hope DigiByte and Myriad devs will be able to work together.

7.       Algorithm Swap – In the past 16 months since DigiByte’s switch to multi-algorithm proof of work many new cryptocurrency mining algorithms have been created to help decentralize and set new coins apart. As DigiByte grows we will need to swap one algo out to send a message to ASIC manufacturers etc. that DigiByte will remain decentralized.

This is exciting news. Will you be switching to yescrypt? It makes sense for multi-algo coins to include CPU miners as well.
Not sure if we could take Myriadcoins in here telling people Jared was claiming it to be his own idea and it was actually stolen from Myriad again and that he predicted it would happen.  Grin
FryguyUK
Legendary

Activity: 801
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 01:57:17 PM

Is it true are they doing a colab? Cheesy

Drama is top notch! Steering towards an old notion about DGB/MYR see how it plays through
FryguyUK
Legendary

Activity: 801

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 02:12:33 PM

Drama is top notch! Steering towards an old notion about DGB/MYR see how it plays through

Myriad tests the changes on their blockchain and if it succeeds it gets implemented into digibyte. Jared pays the Myriad developers from the $250k. Myriad is leading the development for digibyte but digibyte comes with the marketing and larger community. I keep telling the Myriad users to invest in digibyte and not the sellout developers.

All sounds good to me, i can see where the troll gets fuel from though.
Telenong

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 03:01:08 PM

Myriad tests the changes on their blockchain and if it succeeds it gets implemented into digibyte. Jared pays the Myriad developers from the $250k. Myriad is leading the development for digibyte but digibyte comes with the marketing and larger community. I keep telling the Myriad users to invest in digibyte and not the sellout developers.
are you drunk? i can find ketamin for you

etoque
Legendary

Activity: 1974

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 05:35:28 PM

It's because a lot of the marketing is false and a lot of people think digibyte developed multi algo because they market it in such a way.

Let us clear something up here to put this unnecessary flaming war to rest.  We have never claimed to be the inventors of multi-algo and we have repeatedly given credit to Myriadcoin for doing so.  Both in writing and in public presentations.  However, we were the first coin to go from a single mining algo to fork to a multi-algo setup which had its own unique challenges. If anything we certainly have helped bring more attention to the benefits multi-algo offers.

The DigiByte protocol is the heart of the DigiByte ecosystem. The DGB protocol will continue to evolve as time goes on. The primary means of improvements will be to take tested, useful and innovative additions found in multiple other coins and implement some of those changes into DGB. This will allow DigiByte to maintain a competitive advantage over the majority of other block chains without wasting time on implementing new changes that have never been proven or tested that could and often do lead to significant security vulnerabilities.  At the end of the day we can not afford even a single major security breach in the network (think DAO). We will give credit where credit is do in this process to other innovators for taking the initial risk. By taking ideas from multiple sources DigiByte itself will remain unique with many competitive advantages. At this point DigiByte is far enough along, with 2.5 years of invested resources (both time and money by people all over the world) that we can not afford to be reckless with unproven "additions" to the core protocol.

We would love to spend 100% of our resources on R&D but the reality is this is just not feasible.  By far the biggest challenge right now for every coin is user adoption and real-world utility.  You can have the most technologically advanced blockchain in the world with the most cutting-edge advancements.  But if no one knows about it what good is it?  Sure you will get a short term pump & dump in a tiny speculators market. But without making a coordinated, strategic move to gain news users outside of the "speculators" community its just not a viable long term solution.  

The DigiByte Protocol currently consists of 5 decentralized mining algorithms including; Sha256, Qubit, Skein, Groestl and Scrypt. The core DigiByte protocol is considered to be UTXO based and is different than the emerging “Virtual Machine” approach now pioneered by Ethereum. UTXO by companies such as Microsoft and IBM is considered to be the most secure and well-tested approach to blockchain development. The block timing is currently set at 15 seconds (40x faster than BTC) with 1 MB blocks.  Every 2 years the size of the blocks will double.  At this current rate we will match VISA with network transaction capacity by 2021. DigiByte currently implements the “DigiShield” and “MultiShield” difficulty adjustment code which has been proven to be highly reliable and has since been implemented into multiple other alt coins. DigiByte currently boasts over 8,000 nodes and in terms of absolute decentralization is the most secure blockchain on the planet. However without continued improvements for the remaining parts of 2016 and in to 2017 this edge will be lost.

Future Protocol Additions: Sync of DigiByte Core Protocol to BTC 0.12 core code.
1.   Libsecp256k1 Switch – This allows for a dramatic increase in the speed of validating ECDSA (Elliptic Curve Digital Signature Algorithm) public/private keys.  This will only enhance the speed of DigiByte transactions while reducing bandwidth and network latency.

2.   Headers 1st Sync – One issue DigiByte is currently facing is our blockchain is almost at a height of 3 million blocks. Bitcoin is still at 300K.  By allowing headers 1st sync our simplified wallets (Android, iOS) will be able to sync with the network much quicker. As well as regular nodes.  This code has already been tested and implemented to BTC.

3.   Block Pruning – It is not necessary to retain all information sent and received in a block for everyone on the network.  By pruning some previous block data we can help DigiByte scale without overloading users hard drives.

4.   CheckLockTimeVerify  - This op function allows sending a transaction that cannot be re-spent until a certain point in the future. This unlocks the potentially for advanced smart contract applications to be built upon the DigiByte blockchain as well as advanced security authentication procedures with platforms such as Digi-ID.

5.   Other Adjustments – Several other slight improvements to the protocol can be found in the 0.12 core sync.  It is important however to note several conflicts may potentially arise with some of our current custom implementations in our UTXO protocol such as MultiAlgo, DigiShield, block timing etc that still need to be worked through and tested.  This should not require a hard fork though.

6.      Addition of Segregated Witness Code – “SegWit” for short essentially allows for nodes on a network to be a witness to a transaction without having the ability to alter a transaction.  Hence the segregated nature.  This allows for the establishment of what is know as “Micro Payment Channels.” This is better compared to the way the Internet itself works with the DNS system.  By implementing the SegWit code into DigiByte we are setting the foundation and ability for the “Lightning Network” to be implemented. This means potentially hundreds of thousands of transactions per second worldwide for DigiByte. We have the ability to pull this off before Bitcoin if we can get the right resources in time.

8.   Addition of Colored Coins Layer – This is a well establish layer that can be implemented on top of DigiByte to create a virtually unlimited amount of “Smart Contracts.” “The Blockchain of Things” brought the most impressive potential use case for adding the colored coins layer on top of DigiByte. By leveraging the headers of a transaction itself it is possible through an additional API layer to use DigiByte transactions not as we think of them today but more as a communications network that can contribute groundbreaking improvements to industries across the board in a decentralized manner all the while boosting DigiByte's real world utility around the globe.

thanks for detailing it,going further with dgb now Smiley
litecoingva

Activity: 286

in LTC i trust

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 06:24:08 PM
Last edit: July 14, 2016, 07:13:05 PM by litecoingva

GAMECREDITS far away
seem that the run for be the partner of games is lost...

jared like talk like politician while other make a real story...

gamecredits come after and has a really better developpent.

---> http://gamecredits.net/newsletter/

paypal, skrill, mastercad... and DGB ?
oups sorry yes it will be at 1 or 10$ lolllll

the road map after 3 month without news is like a joke... just a blabla with no time respected while other give real time target and developpement....

good start but the train is not waiting DGB...

do today but dont tell i will do that in the future

@GODofUSD
ezview

Activity: 242

Country music is where my heart is.

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 07:23:49 PM

I find it boarder line hilarious that you spend so much time bumming this thread dude. I mean what on earth do you get outta of it litecoingva? You don't like dev or project, then leave and don't come back. If you post here again you will confirm you love dgb so...

---Hip-Hop and Rock is where my guns at---
litecoingva

Activity: 286

in LTC i trust

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 08:10:12 PM
Last edit: July 14, 2016, 08:29:26 PM by litecoingva

I find it boarder line hilarious that you spend so much time bumming this thread dude. I mean what on earth do you get outta of it litecoingva? You don't like dev or project, then leave and don't come back. If you post here again you will confirm you love dgb so...
i hate this coin because i love it...
i want to see it in every exchange... in the top 10 in marketcap, with the best developement and marketing... it's my favorite coin. because i follow him from the 1st day... so i don't accept the price, and that other coin younger go further and that this one is blocked at position 40 and even more down. i have trust the coin from the begining... and usualy when i follow something it must come big.... it seem i made a mistake this time because i trust something that now seem fake.

@GODofUSD
bigs21024

Activity: 294

please help gofund.me/bigs21024 Family in need

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 08:15:55 PM

this is one i been holding since ico and will keep it

jayquizzel

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2016, 09:15:44 PM

I'm holding!!!!
twebit

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 09:17:22 PM

I'm mining!!!!  Cheesy
benjamoyne

Activity: 274
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 11:43:43 PM

There was never an ICO....
Judge-Dredd

Activity: 517
Merit: 257

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 11:59:37 PM

Nice to mine some whole numbers for once. I think I'll stick with mining DGB for a little while.

Edit: Is there a SHA256 profitability calculator for DGB?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Telenong

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 12:22:29 AM

There was never an ICO....

he is still dreaming Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 12:49:23 AM

Nice to mine some whole numbers for once. I think I'll stick with mining DGB for a little while.

Edit: Is there a SHA256 profitability calculator for DGB?
is this also can be mine using  a laptop? can be possible to earn if i do that? any input guys? thank you.
Pages: « 1 ... 1352 1353 1354 1355 1356 1357 1358 1359 1360 1361 1362 1363 1364 1365 1366 1367 1368 1369 1370 1371 1372 1373 1374 1375 1376 1377 1378 1379 1380 1381 1382 1383 1384 1385 1386 1387 1388 1389 1390 1391 1392 1393 1394 1395 1396 1397 1398 1399 1400 1401 [1402] 1403 1404 1405 1406 1407 1408 1409 1410 1411 1412 1413 1414 1415 1416 1417 1418 1419 1420 1421 1422 1423 1424 1425 1426 1427 1428 1429 1430 1431 1432 1433 1434 1435 1436 1437 1438 1439 1440 1441 1442 1443 1444 1445 1446 1447 1448 1449 1450 1451 1452 ... 1832 »
  Print  

Jump to: