Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:07:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1353 1354 1355 1356 1357 1358 1359 1360 1361 1362 1363 1364 1365 1366 1367 1368 1369 1370 1371 1372 1373 1374 1375 1376 1377 1378 1379 1380 1381 1382 1383 1384 1385 1386 1387 1388 1389 1390 1391 1392 1393 1394 1395 1396 1397 1398 1399 1400 1401 1402 [1403] 1404 1405 1406 1407 1408 1409 1410 1411 1412 1413 1414 1415 1416 1417 1418 1419 1420 1421 1422 1423 1424 1425 1426 1427 1428 1429 1430 1431 1432 1433 1434 1435 1436 1437 1438 1439 1440 1441 1442 1443 1444 1445 1446 1447 1448 1449 1450 1451 1452 1453 ... 1832 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit  (Read 3055610 times)
Judge-Dredd

Activity: 517
Merit: 257

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 01:00:12 AM

Nice to mine some whole numbers for once. I think I'll stick with mining DGB for a little while.

Edit: Is there a SHA256 profitability calculator for DGB?
is this also can be mine using  a laptop? can be possible to earn if i do that? any input guys? thank you.

You can, but wouldn't be earning very much. Check out the first page.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 01:24:23 AM

Nice to mine some whole numbers for once. I think I'll stick with mining DGB for a little while.

Edit: Is there a SHA256 profitability calculator for DGB?
is this also can be mine using  a laptop? can be possible to earn if i do that? any input guys? thank you.

You can, but wouldn't be earning very much. Check out the first page.
thank you for that info sir just wanted to know the results before trying to mine i guess it is just for learning now if using just a simple laptop might be much better to have a mining rig instead because it might harmed my devices with a small earnings as i review it.
lxxtikk
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 08:39:55 PM

Looks like DGB is going till 100 sat  Cheesy , slow but always up  Roll Eyes
allsir

Activity: 279
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 10:38:16 PM

Looks like DGB is going till 100 sat  Cheesy , slow but always up  Roll Eyes
cool , maybe today we will see 80 sat. better hold dgb
Jumbley
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 10:38:48 PM

Recent official posts here.  Smiley
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=205706;sa=showPosts
Jumbley
Legendary

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 11:19:49 PM
Last edit: July 16, 2016, 12:56:06 AM by Jumbley

looking at 2,453.90 Th/s of SHA mining on DigiByte right now, time for gamers to stop playing and mine, you got mining capability use it and hold.  Wink

a spike perhaps but that's a massive increase in mining on DigiByte network!

http://digiexplorer.info/block/000000000000000e23e267afe59bf7329cd679184f1edbfd5f1eaf0b96124081
Jumbley
Legendary

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 09:32:32 AM

^^^
Likely to go off you very quickly Rich, if you continue to make posts like that in here. Surely I don’t really need to explain. Happy for you to post here, even welcome it when it is DigiByte related but no other coin would appreciate a cheap advertising trick for DigiByte in their thread. Wink
iikun
Legendary

Activity: 1062

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 10:43:56 AM

^^^
Likely to go off you very quickly Rich, if you continue to make posts like that in here. Surely I don’t really need to explain. Happy for you to post here, even welcome it when it is DigiByte related but no other coin would appreciate a cheap advertising trick for DigiByte in their thread. Wink

Especially with so much reference to Dash in the text (incl giveaway). After all, it would be a shame if ppl reacted poorly & reported the post.
Tortoise75

Activity: 346
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 11:15:42 AM

^^^

Especially with so much reference to Dash in the text (incl giveaway). After all, it would be a shame if ppl reacted poorly & reported the post.
Well, correct, but maybe we should adjust our thinking a bit more on these lines:

We feel there is a mutual synergy between DigiByte and Myriadcoin moving forward and we would like to collaborate to assist each other in the future.  We do not view the crypto world as a "winner" take all situation.  There need's to be multiple blockchains not only for security but also for development & experimentation.  This is what makes the blockchain world so exciting.

The banks don't think that way and they rather believe in "the winner takes it all", or perhaps it's more "if you win somewhere take as much as you can as long as you can". If we continue to splinter up our crypto ecosystem the bank controlled version(s) starting to emerge will take all the market over without resistance. So perhaps advertising things like that shop is OK if it does accept the coin in question, which this one does here and hopefully soon fully in the automated cash-out-system as well. After all, if an open source, more or less community controlled and free payment system is a good thing, why would some freedom of choice which of several coins to pay with be a bad thing? The trick would be getting them all into easy-to-use payment and shop systems, though.
Sjacmur

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 11:28:28 AM

Yes I agree with this. Markets taking as payment cryptocoins promote all cryptocoins.
If DGB have resource can make own market which produce T-shirts with Digi logo.
But if DGB not have own shop with promoting things like a T-Shirts why not buy from friendly market which take other different altcoins.
If you go in real to market with TV you see TV maked by different producents not only one Tongue
Jumbley
Legendary

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 11:34:22 AM

^^^

Well, correct, but maybe we should adjust our thinking a bit more on these lines:

We feel there is a mutual synergy between DigiByte and Myriadcoin moving forward and we would like to collaborate to assist each other in the future.  We do not view the crypto world as a "winner" take all situation.  There need's to be multiple blockchains not only for security but also for development & experimentation.  This is what makes the blockchain world so exciting.

The banks don't think that way and they rather believe in "the winner takes it all", or perhaps it's more "if you win somewhere take as much as you can as long as you can". If we continue to splinter up our crypto ecosystem the bank controlled version(s) starting to emerge will take all the market over without resistance. So perhaps advertising things like that shop is OK if it does accept the coin in question, which this one does here and hopefully soon fully in the automated cash-out-system as well. After all, if an open source, more or less community controlled and free payment system is a good thing, why would some freedom of choice which of several coins to pay with be a bad thing? The trick would be getting them all into easy-to-use payment and shop systems, though.
Simply isn’t the issue here, has nothing to do with it in fact. The picture is the largest thing on the page and is nothing to do with DigiByte. I wouldn’t want anyone being confused about which thread they are in really and I’m thinking about being courteous, that’s all.
Jumbley
Legendary

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 12:03:00 PM

Yes I agree with this. Markets taking as payment cryptocoins promote all cryptocoins.
But if DGB not have own shop with promoting things like a T-Shirts why not buy from friendly market which take other different altcoins.
If you go in real to market with TV you see TV maked by different producents not only one Tongue
This is not a tv station or a place for advertising. It is a place for DigiByte related discussion. Maybe you would like to see nothing but advisements and promotions for other coins in here because everyone knows enough about DigiByte?
Telenong

Activity: 469
Merit: 260

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 12:06:18 PM

if paypal or mastercard or visa need promote market they need to make a shop? do you think promote something need shop? dude this is elite/master (whatever you call) level marketing not sale stuff on street

Digibyte donate : DGHhJ4r6QqW2GMXL9FcsHpteFLZV3V3VgN
o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 12:23:59 PM

^^^

Thats why i posted my attack. He's a parasite that is posting in top coins with his shirt shit to make money. Its not acceptable. Its rude and against internet ettiquite.. he should start a new post in a general area advertising his shirts. Instead he is leeching off the existing threads to make $$$ its not for crypto awareness its for his pocket. He's a parasite plain and simple. Does his shop or post in anyway add to crypto other than him saying awareness whilst making a few $$$? Everyone here and his other threads should be shaming him for his underhand work.

Mastertraders make a new thread and stop advertising for a free lunch in others! You only try to take from threads and communities and not give! Prove me wrong.
o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 12:26:56 PM

This is not a tv station or a place for advertising. It is a place for DigiByte related discussion. Maybe you would like to see nothing but advisements and promotions for other coins in here because everyone knows enough about DigiByte?

check rich aka master traders other shirt posts all in active coins. He's doing a parasitic campaign to raise his sites awareness whilst trying to act polite under the guise of raising "crypto awareness". He gives nothing back and is akin to third world country donations that just make awareness and don't help them.

He was active on cryptsy flogging his toshi desk and mastertrader coin with large premine. Tell him to piss off he's insidious to the crypto community and does anything but help it... he uses it as a crowd sourcing domain to fund himself.
mastertrader777
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 02:38:56 PM

^^^

Why would you go off on me Jumbley?

I have 2 DGB shirt designs on there.

I'm speaking with the DGB blockchain founder on twitter.

Working with your community members through email and social media.

Speaking to people about offering the DGB gamer community (32k) Free shirts, etc.

You really don't seem to understand that crypto should be a community and not just 1 coin rules all.

Not fair of you to react this way. I'm not cheaply advertising...I'm just looking to target the appropriate audience as I'm accepting DGB and selling DGB apparel on CryptosCloset.com

Should I remove DGB apparel and stop trying to get Coinpayments CEO to add DGB?

Please be fair here.

Cheers,

Rich
mastertrader777
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 02:45:17 PM

^^^

Simply isn’t the issue here, has nothing to do with it in fact. The picture is the largest thing on the page and is nothing to do with DigiByte. I wouldn’t want anyone being confused about which thread they are in really and I’m thinking about being courteous, that’s all.

I will remove the picture and throw another DGB related picture there instead.

No worries, you should have said that in the first place.

Didn't intend to confuse anyone in this community with a simple graphic showing different crypto apparel designs.

My apologies if that's what you were thinking.

I'm looking for support, and not hate...so I'm willing to comply with changing the image.

Sorry about that, as I didn't think I had to centralize every single aspect of every single post to make you happy.

I only have 2 really cool DGB apparel designs on the site, and I'm only trying to actively pursue CoinPayments to add DGB so I can accept it all in one plugin.

Cheers,

Rich
Jumbley
Legendary

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 04:17:10 PM
Last edit: July 16, 2016, 04:29:02 PM by Jumbley

^^^

Didn't intend to confuse anyone in this community with a simple graphic showing different crypto apparel designs.

I'm looking for support, and not hate...so I'm willing to comply with changing the image.

Sorry about that, as I didn't think I had to centralize every single aspect of every single post to make you happy.

I only have 2 really cool DGB apparel designs on the site, and I'm only trying to actively pursue CoinPayments to add DGB so I can accept it all in one plugin.

Cheers,

Rich
Thank you. Smiley
I much prefer the new picture, really I actually like that shirt!
iikun
Legendary

Activity: 1062

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 04:58:43 PM

^^^

Cheers,

Rich

Thank you for editing your post. Advertising is also about finesse, so small things like choosing the right pic goes a long way. Personally I don't have anything against a little advertising in the thread as long as it's not every page and content is useful and relevant.
moncorp

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 03:33:21 PM

I find it boarder line hilarious that you spend so much time bumming this thread dude. I mean what on earth do you get outta of it litecoingva? You don't like dev or project, then leave and don't come back. If you post here again you will confirm you love dgb so...
i hate this coin because i love it...
i want to see it in every exchange... in the top 10 in marketcap, with the best developement and marketing... it's my favorite coin. because i follow him from the 1st day... so i don't accept the price, and that other coin younger go further and that this one is blocked at position 40 and even more down. i have trust the coin from the begining... and usualy when i follow something it must come big.... it seem i made a mistake this time because i trust something that now seem fake.

I believe you can dance, so let me share jessie j's video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMxX-QOV9tI

Seems like everybody's got a price,
I wonder how they sleep at night
When the sale comes first
And the truth comes second.
Just stop for a minute and smile

Why is everybody so serious?
Acting so damn mysterious?
Got your shades on your eyes
And your heels so high
That you can't even have a good time

[Chorus:]
It's not about the money, money, money
We don't need your money, money, money
We just wanna make the world dance,
Forget about the price tag

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
"When the sale comes first, And the truth comes second. Just stop for a minute and smile." This line I think best describes your situation.. You believed in this project too early, so you are kinda disappointed.

Why is everybody so serious?
Acting so damn mysterious?
--and these lines are for the devs and for the believers.
 Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Radium - Bringing Advanced Utility to the Blockchain with the Radium SmartChain!
Pages: « 1 ... 1353 1354 1355 1356 1357 1358 1359 1360 1361 1362 1363 1364 1365 1366 1367 1368 1369 1370 1371 1372 1373 1374 1375 1376 1377 1378 1379 1380 1381 1382 1383 1384 1385 1386 1387 1388 1389 1390 1391 1392 1393 1394 1395 1396 1397 1398 1399 1400 1401 1402 [1403] 1404 1405 1406 1407 1408 1409 1410 1411 1412 1413 1414 1415 1416 1417 1418 1419 1420 1421 1422 1423 1424 1425 1426 1427 1428 1429 1430 1431 1432 1433 1434 1435 1436 1437 1438 1439 1440 1441 1442 1443 1444 1445 1446 1447 1448 1449 1450 1451 1452 1453 ... 1832 »
  Print  

Jump to: