Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 01:19:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 [937] 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 ... 1832 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit  (Read 3058436 times)
digitaldoxy

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 08:45:04 AM

Sorry I posted the last question as you posted this response... So 20,000 DGB is all I'm going see huh.... Yeah, not happy mate....

Feel free to PM us your address and we can check the database logs, some blocks will be pending as well.
I´m curious about your payout,Care to share?  Cheesy

Return was very low for the cost to run it (understatement)... Seems to be a quirk with running the miners used for my contract on the Digihash pool as I get expected returns on any other alt or pool. I can't run these contracts any slower than 6GH/s scrypt algo and I think that's got something to do with the problem where Digihash is concerned. Anyhow, final figures were as follows...

Hashes Run: 100,000 GH
DGB Earned: Approx 24650
DGB USD Value: Approx $2.40
Cost to run USD: Approx $105.00
ROI USD: -$102.40

I'd love to support Digihash with my scrypt contracts but that's a bit too rich for me! I now run my contracts on other Alt's where I get the expected returns and then convert it to DGB. I get some losses for fees etc but it's nowhere near what I lost above, a couple dollars at most. The wierdest thing is i ran a 30,000 GH test the day before the above one, and it all went fine (76,000 DGB earned). Next day I committed to 100,000 GH and everything went to pot... This was also the day that payouts froze so I can't help but think something went wrong on Digihash's end, but I could be wrong, so it's not worth creating a fuss over it.

I've also got about 400MH/s of dedicated hardware in our datacentre but I don't want to push that onto Digihash until I can be sure of returns, as my connections are power metered so I stand to lose alot if anything goes wrong and I can't make it out to the datacentre for a few days (travel alot for business).

Still want to support the developers of Digibyte however, so I'm running a much smaller remotely accessible 90MH/s rig on Digihash which seems to be going okay Smiley

Ouch that is a big loss indeed and we can understand that you do not want to put more hashes into DGB because that would just be insane!
I dont have any explanation for this but maybe some others can help you.

But  hey,Again thank you for the support you still give to the Digibyte network!

No problems at all mate Smiley DGB has all the makings of the next big player in cryptocurrency and I'm looking forward to the ride!
Jumbley
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 08:47:47 AM

Sorry I posted the last question as you posted this response... So 20,000 DGB is all I'm going see huh.... Yeah, not happy mate....

Feel free to PM us your address and we can check the database logs, some blocks will be pending as well.

Return was very low for the cost to run it (understatement)... Seems to be a quirk with running the miners used for my contract on the Digihash pool as I get expected returns on any other alt or pool. I can't run these contracts any slower than 6GH/s scrypt algo and I think that's got something to do with the problem where Digihash is concerned. Anyhow, final figures were as follows...

I'd love to support Digihash with my scrypt contracts but that's a bit too rich for me! I now run my contracts on other Alt's where I get the expected returns and then convert it to DGB. I get some losses for fees etc but it's nowhere near what I lost above, a couple dollars at most. The wierdest thing is i ran a 30,000 GH test the day before the above one, and it all went fine (76,000 DGB earned). Next day I committed to 100,000 GH and everything went to pot... This was also the day that payouts froze so I can't help but think something went wrong on Digihash's end, but I could be wrong, so it's not worth creating a fuss over it.

I've also got about 400MH/s of dedicated hardware in our datacentre but I don't want to push that onto Digihash until I can be sure of returns, as my connections are power metered so I stand to lose alot if anything goes wrong and I can't make it out to the datacentre for a few days (travel alot for business).

Still want to support the developers of Digibyte however, so I'm running a much smaller remotely accessible 90MH/s rig on Digihash which seems to be going okay Smiley

Sounds like a much better plan you have now, considering the tools you have. the first day you ran, the scrypt network speed was around 3GH you doubled it when you mined. The next day it was around 6GH when you made your run and you took it up to nearly 9GH, that's why your revenue was much lower. If you were running at a steady continuous speed over the day, things would have balanced out more for you.
I'm sorry you ended up so badly out of pocket but it was very interesting to watch!
Thanks for supporting DigiByte and as long as you hold your coin for a while, I think you will still end up making a profit but obviously not as soon. Smiley
digitaldoxy

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 08:50:44 AM
Last edit: April 17, 2015, 09:01:56 AM by digitaldoxy

Sounds like a much better plan you have now, considering the tools you have. the first day you ran, the scrypt network speed was around 3GH you doubled it when you mined. The next day it was around 6GH when you made your run and you took it up to nearly 9GH, that's why your revenue was much lower. If you were running at a steady continuous speed over the day, things would have balanced out more for you.
I'm sorry you ended up so badly out of pocket but it was very interesting to watch!
Thanks for supporting DigiByte and as long as you hold your coin for a while, I think you will still end up making a profit but obviously not as soon. Smiley

All good, I'm here for the long haul so 100 dollars will be a drop in the ocean in a year or so with any luck Smiley

EDIT: I must say, I think the responsiveness of the DGB community and you guys managing the network will be a key factor in growing DGB, so I've got to take my hat off to you! Cheers Smiley
EPLDCC

Activity: 245
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 09:00:15 AM

Hi digitaldoxy.  I'm a bit confused about the cost to run your equipment.  You had it running for about 4-5 hours in the pool - for the period you're referencing above - right?  So, does that mean you pay over $500 per day to run your equipment?
24hralttrade

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

Community Liaison,How can i help you?

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2015, 09:03:00 AM

This means allot of dedicated buy support when you turn everything into Digibytes   Cool

Want to see the Future of Retail omnichannel demo store powered by Digibyte & Tofugear teams?
Please feel free to contact me if you have anything to report or you have any questions.
digitaldoxy

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 09:05:27 AM

Hi digitaldoxy.  I'm a bit confused about the cost to run your equipment.  You had it running for about 4-5 hours in the pool - for the period you're referencing above - right?  So, does that mean you pay over $500 per day to run your equipment?

They are more total GH contracts, so they run as fast as they can till the total Gigahashes have been run. I have limited ability to control the speed, so I can get it to hover around 6GH/s but the service is spread over many IP's/Machines so it's a little hit and miss IE: It can spike quite a bit. This may very well have something to do with the probs on Digihash. My traffic might be getting seen as DDOS attack due to the nature of its delivery.
24hralttrade

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2015, 09:08:02 AM

I have updated my webshop with the new summer collection,Also added a Digibyte discount of 10%.
I'm still working on a translation but if you see something you really like please give me a headsup and we can work something out.

www.bluejeansonline.nl

Want to see the Future of Retail omnichannel demo store powered by Digibyte & Tofugear teams?
Please feel free to contact me if you have anything to report or you have any questions.
digitaldoxy

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 09:13:47 AM

This means allot of dedicated buy support when you turn everything into Digibytes   Cool

Yep, indeed! Tongue I'm working on some things that will work very well with a micropayments system such as DGB, so there's a bigger picture which I want to capitalize on from both ends. For now the main aim is to build my portfolio.
digitaldoxy

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 09:15:52 AM

I have updated my webshop with the new summer collection,Also added a Digibyte discount of 10%.
I'm still working on a translation but if you see something you really like please give me a headsup and we can work something out.

www.bluejeansonline.nl

Hey there's some nice T's you've got there Hralttrade! Where do you ship from?... I'm all the way over in the land of OZ here
EPLDCC

Activity: 245
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 09:16:20 AM

They are more total GH contracts, so they run as fast as they can till the total Gigahashes have been run. I have limited ability to control the speed, so I can get it to hover around 6GH/s but the service is spread over many IP's/Machines so it's a little hit and miss IE: It can spike quite a bit. This may very well have something to do with the probs on Digihash. My traffic might be getting seen as DDOS attack due to the nature of its delivery.

I'm sorry.  I mean that ... I am sorry because I would like to help give you advice.  But, I don't quite understand.  I guess it's good that you have been able to get a smaller machine running on the pool.
24hralttrade

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2015, 09:19:15 AM

www.bluejeansonline.nl

Hey there's some nice T's you've got there Hralttrade! Where do you ship from?... I'm all the way over in the land of OZ here

I ship from the Netherlands, a couple of days ago i shipped to Jumbley in the UK, The land of OZ, Is that in USA? Tongue
No problem to send it over there but need to figure what the transport costs are.

digitaldoxy

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 09:19:48 AM

I'm sorry.  I mean that ... I am sorry because I would like to help give you advice.  But, I don't quite understand.  I guess it's good that you have been able to get a smaller machine running on the pool.

No stress mate, only one way to find out and that's if you give it a shot huh! I'm still happy with how things are going with my current plan of attack so no harm done here Smiley
esotericizm

Activity: 750

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 09:21:53 AM

www.bluejeansonline.nl

The land of OZ, Is that in USA? Tongue

As a fellow Australian... Sad Sad
digitaldoxy

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 09:24:47 AM

www.bluejeansonline.nl

Hehehehe! I should have mentioned kangaroos Wink

@hralttrade I'll have a poke around your site and PM you mate
24hralttrade

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2015, 09:28:33 AM

www.bluejeansonline.nl

Lol i'm sorry!
Well a friend of my is going to visit his girlfriend in Australia this sunday.( she is backpacking there for 6 months and i have seen some pics,Wow!!) He could bring it and send it to you in Australia,that would be much cheaper. (Hope he got some free space in his suitcase)

Jumbley
Legendary

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 02:07:30 PM

Grin
24hralttrade

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2015, 02:11:03 PM
Last edit: April 17, 2015, 02:36:36 PM by 24hralttrade

Hahahahaha  Grin   Yeah let´s dress digiman.

Where is the party at!?  Digiman is ready for the weekend  Cool

Jumbley
Legendary

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 02:45:18 PM

Looks like he's going to Spijker bar!  Cheesy
24hralttrade

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2015, 02:48:13 PM

Looks like he's going to Spijker bar!  Cheesy

OMG loll

iikun
Legendary

Activity: 1062

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 02:52:51 PM

Does anyone speak Korean, Japanese or Hindi? We can use help validating these translations.

Edit: Also looking for Russian, Arabic, Bengali, Polish and any other suggested languages.

I can help with Japanese
Pages: « 1 ... 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 [937] 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 ... 1832 »
  Print  

Jump to: