Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 10:30:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 [1036] 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 ... 1832 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit  (Read 3058432 times)
ReSl

Activity: 254
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 04:34:21 PM

Is that rigth?

Market cap is the total value of Bitcoin. It is calculated based on the total available supply multiplied by the price of each Bitcoin. The market cap of Bitcoin for today is ฿14,418,400.00. It has a current circulating supply of 14.4 Million coins.

Market cap is the total value of Digibyte. It is calculated based on the total available supply multiplied by the price of each Digibyte. The market cap of Digibyte for today is ฿1,222.38. It has a current circulating supply of 4.63 Billion coins.
Fenix_One

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 08:12:39 PM

Does this mean I am mining?

bogglor

Activity: 266

DigiByte? Yes!

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 08:44:29 PM

Doesn't look like it. Your hashrate is zero, and it appears that you aren't connected to a pool (although it is changing pool difficulty which is strange).

If you were mining, you would see several 'Accepted' lines and your hashrate wouldn't be zero. Here's an example:

My current miner setup: Linux - Ubuntu 12.04, Two 1.3Mh/s Scrypt ASICs, Two Radeon HD 7850 GPU mining different algos (usually qubit or skein).
Click here for my DGB Address QR code.   DGB Address: D6ZLjbSWu2mse3EqtoSn93nFrJ85wPKBF5
I have the DGB Gaming Wallet on my Galaxy S6
ReSl

Activity: 254

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 11:40:31 AM

You need to change .bat file in your grs-sgminer folder.
Correct your pool address.
For example -o stratum+tcp://digihash.co:3034
Start batfile.

24hralttrade

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

Community Liaison,How can i help you?

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2015, 03:33:32 PM

https://youtu.be/86CVAVr99-I?t=4m10s

Excited to see the Digibyte and Tofugear office!  Grin

Want to see the Future of Retail omnichannel demo store powered by Digibyte & Tofugear teams?
Please feel free to contact me if you have anything to report or you have any questions.
EPLDCC

Activity: 245

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 04:17:56 PM

Hi Everyone,

The DigiByte Group is happy to announce that we have started a DigiByte Knights Challenge Contest.  We will have monthly contests.  Each contest will work to promote or support some aspect of the DGB core services.

THIS MONTH THE PRIZE IS ALREADY AT 250,000 DGB.  It's free and easy to enter.

Here is the link to learn more about the contest and enter. https://digibytegroup.com/project/contest-august-2015/

Let me know if you have any questions.  And, good luck.

Eric
Blazin8888

Activity: 672

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 12:27:58 AM

Bytecoin has much better tech.
benjamoyne

Activity: 274
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 01:37:29 AM

Bytecoin has much better tech.

My cats breath smells like cat food

Seeing how we are throwing around quotes with no proof ! Tongue Cheesy
DigiByte (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051

Official DigiByte Account

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2015, 02:58:30 AM

DigiReport Episode #3 https://youtu.be/JRull_S1RW0

EPLDCC

Activity: 245

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 04:33:12 AM

Hi Everyone,

The DigiByte Group is happy to announce that we have started a DigiByte Knights Challenge Contest.  We will have monthly contests.  Each contest will work to promote or support some aspect of the DGB core services.

THIS MONTH THE PRIZE IS ALREADY AT 250,000 DGB.  It's free and easy to enter.

Here is the link to learn more about the contest and enter. https://digibytegroup.com/project/contest-august-2015/

Let me know if you have any questions.  And, good luck.

Eric

No offense but that video looks really cringeworthy.

It's sort of hard for me to post personal replies because - whenever I post - I am acting as the primary representative of the DGB Group.  Based on my personal experience, when people begin things with the phrase "no offense" it means that they are trying to insult you but they don't want to feel bad about it.  So, keeping that in mind, here is my semi-official response.

We have a great community with DGB.  I put up the first 100,000 DGB for the contest and Jumbley and 24hralttrade contributed; the current prize for the August contest is 250,000 DGB.  In addition we've all also put up DGB for a general contest bonus fund - to payout bonuses.  Each monthly contest will include a bonus prize if the winner mines in the official Digihash pool.  I've guaranteed a minimum 100,000 DGB monthly prize for the indefinite future.

Keep in mind that these contributions come from our personal DGB balances.  I don't have huge amounts of DGB.  My balance isn't really anyone's business - but I have fewer than 10 million DGB.  So far, I've contributed between 10% and 15% of my total DGB balance to support the community (excluding my time and my out of pocket expenses).

The DigiByte Group has had tremendous community support, and loads of positive feedback, and great success with our other - and our ongoing - projects (press release, marketing, etc.).  And, I want to publicly thank everyone who has contributed to any of our projects.  We'll keep serving the DGB community because we believe in you and we believe in contributing to building our great community.

I started the DGB Group because I believe in Jared's vision for DGB - and because I believe in the members of the DGB community.  Jared continues to demonstrate his leadership and vision for developing and growing DGB.  The current work he's doing with Tofu Gear is remarkable, and I am thankful to get to be a part of such a great community with all of you supporting DGB.

The DigiByte Knights monthly contests are just for fun.  They're intended to reward members of our fantastic DGB community - for their support - and for their participation in DGB.  Every month there will be a different challenge contest.  Some will have videos, some will have other challenges where members of the community will create or share their own work.  The video, for this month's contest is not intended to be a professional promotional video.

Jumbley put the video together by combining lots of different DGB memes from the past few months.  He did the music himself.  I want to officially, and publicly thank him for his work.

In addition to his time - I had a couple of hours of legal consultations to make sure that we were doing everything with the contests on the up and up - and I put in a few hours to build the page on the site.  But, none of this matters.

It's just for fun and to support DGB.  So, no offense taken.  If you don't want to have any fun, and you don't want to be rewarded, then you don't have to enter the contest.  We've had lots of entries already (just in the past 24 hours).  Thanks to everyone who supports DGB.  And good luck with the contest.

Cheers,

Eric
DigiByte (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2015, 05:53:19 AM

Hi Everyone,

The DigiByte Group is happy to announce that we have started a DigiByte Knights Challenge Contest.  We will have monthly contests.  Each contest will work to promote or support some aspect of the DGB core services.

THIS MONTH THE PRIZE IS ALREADY AT 250,000 DGB.  It's free and easy to enter.

Let me know if you have any questions.  And, good luck.

Eric

No offense but that video looks really cringeworthy.

It's sort of hard for me to post personal replies because - whenever I post - I am acting as the primary representative of the DGB Group.  Based on my personal experience, when people begin things with the phrase "no offense" it means that they are trying to insult you but they don't want to feel bad about it.  So, keeping that in mind, here is my semi-official response.

We have a great community with DGB.  I put up the first 100,000 DGB for the contest and Jumbley and 24hralttrade contributed; the current prize for the August contest is 250,000 DGB.  In addition we've all also put up DGB for a general contest bonus fund - to payout bonuses.  Each monthly contest will include a bonus prize if the winner mines in the official Digihash pool.  I've guaranteed a minimum 100,000 DGB monthly prize for the indefinite future.

Keep in mind that these contributions come from our personal DGB balances.  I don't have huge amounts of DGB.  My balance isn't really anyone's business - but I have fewer than 10 million DGB.  So far, I've contributed between 10% and 15% of my total DGB balance to support the community (excluding my time and my out of pocket expenses).

The DigiByte Group has had tremendous community support, and loads of positive feedback, and great success with our other - and our ongoing - projects (press release, marketing, etc.).  And, I want to publicly thank everyone who has contributed to any of our projects.  We'll keep serving the DGB community because we believe in you and we believe in contributing to building our great community.

I started the DGB Group because I believe in Jared's vision for DGB - and because I believe in the members of the DGB community.  Jared continues to demonstrate his leadership and vision for developing and growing DGB.  The current work he's doing with Tofu Gear is remarkable, and I am thankful to get to be a part of such a great community with all of you supporting DGB.

The DigiByte Knights monthly contests are just for fun.  They're intended to reward members of our fantastic DGB community - for their support - and for their participation in DGB.  Every month there will be a different challenge contest.  Some will have videos, some will have other challenges where members of the community will create or share their own work.  The video, for this month's contest is not intended to be a professional promotional video.

Jumbley put the video together by combining lots of different DGB memes from the past few months.  He did the music himself.  I want to officially, and publicly thank him for his work.

In addition to his time - I had a couple of hours of legal consultations to make sure that we were doing everything with the contests on the up and up - and I put in a few hours to build the page on the site.  But, none of this matters.

It's just for fun and to support DGB.  So, no offense taken.  If you don't want to have any fun, and you don't want to be rewarded, then you don't have to enter the contest.  We've had lots of entries already (just in the past 24 hours).  Thanks to everyone who supports DGB.  And good luck with the contest.

Cheers,

Eric

This contest is 100% community driven! Thank you to Eric & Jumbley for helping put this together. Thank you to those who have donated to the prize pool!  Keep up the great work everyone and let us know how we can be of help!

MemberCount+1

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 06:08:21 AM

I think it is to much tofugear than digibytes in the process. I hear always tofugear, but I invest in digibyte. With so many employees in the office, that is simply too little progress here. Sad Where does the journey? Digibytes for fashion-store? DigiReport #3 was a disappointment for me. Is Jared alone in project and the other guys are working for tofugear? How many fulltime-jobs are on the digibyte-project?
24hralttrade

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2015, 06:38:22 AM
Last edit: August 04, 2015, 01:23:20 PM by 24hralttrade

I think it is to much tofugear than digibytes in the process. I hear always tofugear, but I invest in digibyte. With so many employees in the office, that is simply too little progress here. Sad Where does the journey? Digibytes for fashion-store? DigiReport #3 was a disappointment for me. Is Jared alone in project and the other guys are working for tofugear? How many fulltime-jobs are on the digibyte-project?

Never ever people can be satisfied,   people are asking for a inside look into the Tofugear and digibyte office, What did we get? A look in the office.
People are asking for weekly updates from Jared,   what do we get... Weekly updates..even with videos!
Tofugear it's core business is not Digibyte so offcourse not all the employees are working for Digibyte.
Digibyte always delivers and still you want everything to happen yesterday.... In what kind of business does everybody think they are working with? It's not that they sell fruits or meat or something.  It's fucking high-tech and yes that needs time to develop.

And with the fashion combination.
We can be proud that thanks to Digibyte we have something like this....  I'm getting allot of eyes turning to my store including big newspapers and offcourse bigger companies that are intrested in the omnichannel platform,  Dont forget, I am the Demo/flagship store of Tofugear and everybody i have spoken to asked me, How did you get in contact with Tofugear?    I tell them the full story about Digibyte and they are all amazed and theire mind is blown.

Last week the first big newspaper ( 1.5 million readers every week )
Noted the story,  And yes, They asked me what is Digibyte, Who is Jared etc etc.

So please Membercount+1 , Dont come in here and complain about Digibyte not working hard enough or that not enough people are working on Digibyte.
If we really had 20+ people (Proffesional IT employees) working on Digibyte, the 250k investment would be spend on everybodys paycheck already.

Allot of people really dont know how hard Digibyte and tofugear are working to a succes.
Can you even imagine when a big company with 500+ stores and a big webshop accepts the Tofugear omnichannel platform and they also include Digibyte as a payment option?

@Jared, Awesome job as always and i love the inside office look!

Want to see the Future of Retail omnichannel demo store powered by Digibyte & Tofugear teams?
Please feel free to contact me if you have anything to report or you have any questions.
DigiByte (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2015, 08:41:18 AM

MemberCount+1,

Thank you for expressing your concern and for supporting DigiByte and being active on the forum here. To start off, everyone in the video you saw is working on projects that will directly benefit DigiByte, utilise it as a payment method and help increase adoption of DigiByte in real world scenarios. Many of these projects are not yet public but I can assure you I am not alone and that we really do have several people in house working full time, not to mention others from around the world contributing in many ways.

It is important to make a couple distinctions here. First, we have on going development of the DigiByte protocol itself with the upcoming DigiSpeed hard fork. Some of us internally are working on this process along with multiple other people in the community. It is absolutely crucial and important that the development of DigiByte as a protocol stays open, decentralised and spread around the world. The key to rolling out this DigiSpeed hardfork is timing.

We already have a significant advantage over Bitcoin from a technological point of view. This includes speed, security, network stabilisation and transaction volume capacity. We will be furthering these advantages with the upcoming DigiSpeed hardfork. With all this in mind we feel it is important not to get side tracked and lost in all the technical details & development. Why completely reinvent the wheel when all we need to do is give it a stronger undercarriage to ride on, better lubrication to move faster, and build it from better materials in order to market it to the world in a way they can easily understand and more importantly, easily use.

Take a project like Ethereum for example. Over a year later, $15 million in expenses and tons of hype they try rebuilding everything from scratch and they deliver a command line wallet that is so complicated to use there is no way even your average crypto enthusiast is going to adopt it en mass. This is not to say there is not some potential here in the future with their platform, but the truth is it is much farther away from main stream adoption than Bitcoin and DigiByte at this point.

I have a folder on my hard drive with backups of many coin wallets from 2012-2014 that are no longer around and are completely worthless and have been delisted on exchanges and remain unsupported.  There are only a handful of coins that will really survive the next couple years. DigiByte will be one of them. With that in mind we are focusing on two new platforms that will undoubtedly drive adoption for DigiByte.  We also will be making further additions to leverage the DigiByteTipBot. 

As for not enough DigiByte progress... the last time I counted we were maintaining and had deployed 17 different pieces of software to help support & maintain the DigiByte network. This includes programs written in PHP, Node JS, C++. C #, Ruby, Python, Java and more. Now we are even doing video editing and graphic design (a talented member of our office.)

The second distinction to be made is for services built to use DigiByte as a payment method, security platform or potentially more ( we are exploring some very innovative stuff that can be embedded in the DigiByte blockchain). It is much easier to get developers to work on other projects that utilise DigiByte in other applications. Such as checking out and purchasing something with DigiBytes directly from a stores fitting room. This same technology can easily be adapted and spread among various industries, not just retail sales stores. We have had meetings with some big retailers looking at how they can use digital currency in a real world scenarios just like this. Not even Bitcoin is cracking the physical brick & mortar point of sale in a lot of places. Micro transactions are DigiByte's specialty. We can do them faster, more secure and from anywhere in the world. The vision is there, the path has been cleared and now the building blocks are being laid.

Thanks to everyone for your on going support, the DigiByte community rocks!

- Jared

24hralttrade

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2015, 09:13:18 AM

gnargnar
Legendary

Activity: 1111

crypto-enthusiast since 2012

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 10:55:50 AM

all the efforts and quality of this DGB community can not go unnoticed!  Roll Eyes Wink
I'm sure grabbing some -in my opinion, undervalued- coins right now
props to you guys and thanks! you have just earned a new follower Smiley
will read all I can today and hope to be able to contribute soon.
frottirzokni

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 11:15:50 AM

Let me just jump in with a huge thanks Jared! Awesome to see DigiByte being developed further and further..
The office looks as messy -just like ours- as a normal office should look like Smiley
so thanks!
Dennahz

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 11:56:43 AM

Check this out! Feel free to retweet. Really, really interesting.
24hralttrade

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2015, 12:13:43 PM

That is very very intresting Dennahz!

gnargnar
Legendary

Activity: 1111

crypto-enthusiast since 2012

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 12:23:45 PM

That is very very intresting Dennahz!
getting the deserved awareness and appreciation Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 [1036] 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 ... 1832 »
  Print  

Jump to: