Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 09:26:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 [1041] 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 ... 1832 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit  (Read 3058428 times)
testcoin

Activity: 465
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2015, 04:38:39 PM

I think the digibyte price is nearing a bottom at the low 20s and further drops will mean it has been over sold.
I think we go to 15-17 sat. No interest on digibyte, millions of coins every day, and other projects are much more profitable. nobody needs a long time view atm in the cryptoworld. what is in 2 years or 3 years? nobody knows it. a big issue in my opinion is that everyone looks at the action of jared. this is a massiv pressure and on the other side a failure point. by the way, noblecoin has 2.5billion and stand at 7-8 sat. From this side, dgb is very overpriced.

Who else got $250k investment to work with? Once Jared confirms those funds have run out then the community should put donations towards development.

Any transparent and traceable record of how those funds have been spent??

Otherwise funds can be run out anytime and no one will donate more
TamiLee

Activity: 637
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 06:26:33 PM

I think the digibyte price is nearing a bottom at the low 20s and further drops will mean it has been over sold.
I think we go to 15-17 sat. No interest on digibyte, millions of coins every day, and other projects are much more profitable. nobody needs a long time view atm in the cryptoworld. what is in 2 years or 3 years? nobody knows it. a big issue in my opinion is that everyone looks at the action of jared. this is a massiv pressure and on the other side a failure point. by the way, noblecoin has 2.5billion and stand at 7-8 sat. From this side, dgb is very overpriced.

Who else got $250k investment to work with? Once Jared confirms those funds have run out then the community should put donations towards development.

This is the main reason the coins price won't fall to Nobles level because it has a very good start with 250 000 USD investment. Noble has to work for free and on donations so it will never compete.
Jumbley
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 10:03:47 PM

would whoever is dumping millions of digibyte on the buy side just put it up for sale for a couple of sat more or the sell side or I'll just assume you are selling it to yourself!
crazyearner
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 10:09:27 PM

would whoever is dumping millions of digibyte on the buy side just put it up for sale for a couple of sat more or the sell side or I'll just assume you are selling it to yourself!

More than likely a bot or number of bots trading it and fighting againt them self.

I have seen a lot of volumes going around and I did have a lot of this one when it first come out and made some progress and worked it ways up on exchanges and worked up the price chain. Eventually I had cashed most my stock out. I still have some left of this coin sitting around going to leave it sat in my wallet and see if this actually makes any progress in the future as right now all I see  like many others just dumping and cashing out and not enough updates being done to improve coin and keep the hyip and members coming back for more. I would love this coin on many sites to buy items but again many coins come out and theirs not enough services to continue its growth. I have been on this coin since the beginning. I will no doubt be on it in the future but wont be doing much with it unless I see movement in the direction of places accepting it and being used like BTC, LTC, Doge

=
  R E B E L L I O U S 
  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄                           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▀        █▄▄                     ▄▄█        ▀▄
█            █████████████████████            █
█▄          ██       ██ ██       ██          ▄█
█        █            █            █        █
  █    █               █               █    █
   █ ██               █ █               ██ █
    █ █               █ █               █ █
    █ ███▄  █████▄   ██ ██   ▄█████  ▄███ █
    █     ███     █         █     ███     █
     █   █   ▀███ █  █   █  █ ███▀   █   █
     █   █      █ █  █   █  █ █      █   █
     █   █      ██  █     █  ██      █   █
      █  █     ██  █       █  ██     █  █
      █  █    ██  █ ███████ █  ██    █  █
      █ ███   ██  █         █  ██   ███ █
       █   ▀███      █   █      ███▀   █
        █     ██       █       ██     █
         █      █   ▄▄███▄▄   █      █
          ███   ███▀       ▀███   ███
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄                           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▀        █▄▄                     ▄▄█        ▀▄
█            █████████████████████            █
█▄          ██       ██ ██       ██          ▄█
█        █            █            █        █
  █    █               █               █    █
   █ ██               █ █               ██ █
    █ █               █ █               █ █
    █ ███▄  █████▄   ██ ██   ▄█████  ▄███ █
    █     ███     █         █     ███     █
     █   █   ▀███ █  █   █  █ ███▀   █   █
     █   █      █ █  █   █  █ █      █   █
     █   █      ██  █     █  ██      █   █
      █  █     ██  █       █  ██     █  █
      █  █    ██  █ ███████ █  ██    █  █
      █ ███   ██  █         █  ██   ███ █
       █   ▀███      █   █      ███▀   █
        █     ██       █       ██     █
         █      █   ▄▄███▄▄   █      █
          ███   ███▀       ▀███   ███
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
  R E B E L L I O U S
Jumbley
Legendary

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 12:00:01 AM

More than likely a bot or number of bots trading it and fighting againt them self.

I have seen a lot of volumes going around and I did have a lot of this one when it first come out and made some progress and worked it ways up on exchanges and worked up the price chain. Eventually I had cashed most my stock out. I still have some left of this coin sitting around going to leave it sat in my wallet and see if this actually makes any progress in the future as right now all I see  like many others just dumping and cashing out and not enough updates being done to improve coin and keep the hyip and members coming back for more. I would love this coin on many sites to buy items but again many coins come out and theirs not enough services to continue its growth. I have been on this coin since the beginning. I will no doubt be on it in the future but wont be doing much with it unless I see movement in the direction of places accepting it and being used like BTC, LTC, Doge

what could you buy with bitcoin when its $ price was this low, what could you buy with it when it first hit $1 or $100?  Being first to market is an incredible advantage. Truthfully, BTC,LCT,Doge and DigiByte are all very vulnerable in use when being converted back to fiat, so use can not be the only concern. They will either all succeed or all fail ultimately if they are genuine and they can only fail if they are not. Price just makes the stuff interesting to people that know absolutely nothing about it, when it rises and not the other way round. If everyone that ever got involved with bitcoin was solid with a vision for a better future, it would have almost already taken over. Now they are ready for us.
Jumbley
Legendary

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 02:34:07 AM
Last edit: August 10, 2015, 03:10:31 AM by Jumbley

mine and hold DigiByte all the way to the future! I don't want to buy shit with it now. Buy it at its market price, only people that want it to move up fast are pump and dump artists. Jared have a holiday mate, these fu*** are just trying to put you in an early grave, make them wait.
1.25 BTC will buy you everything available on cryptsy up to 29 sat because everyone is queuing up to get out of DigiByte. If you are thinking about it, don't, follow above advise.
plumptoiletduck

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 07:23:56 AM

mine and hold DigiByte all the way to the future! I don't want to buy shit with it now. Buy it at its market price, only people that want it to move up fast are pump and dump artists. Jared have a holiday mate, these fu*** are just trying to put you in an early grave, make them wait.
1.25 BTC will buy you everything available on cryptsy up to 29 sat because everyone is queuing up to get out of DigiByte. If you are thinking about it, don't, follow above advise.

Clearly there are still some weaker holders to get rid of. This coin is genuine, but is a long term one. Anyone complaining that the price is too low now should question why they bought in the first place. This is not a quick flip for any traders looking.

Btw I'm not trying to get anyone to sell, I own a lot of dgb and I'm currently at a loss. However when I bought I was prepared to hold for a longer time frame. I'm also very interested to see where this coin can go, it's got some lofty goals, but has been consistently improving since it's inception.

I don't have time to trade, so I only buy and hold. If we go any lower I'll be scraping spare pennies to buy more, I'll not be shaken out.

There is a lot of hard work going into this coin behind the scenes building infrastructure etc. I don't see many other coins doing the same.
wildduck
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 07:59:08 AM

Yes i think this coin is undervalued because, i`m just holding my pile and buying even more Smiley
choppy123

Activity: 383
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 03:11:29 PM

This is the main reason the coins price won't fall to Nobles level because it has a very good start with 250 000 USD investment. Noble has to work for free and on donations so it will never compete.

The problem with Noble is that it's gone PoS with too few users holding too many coins, if DGB went PoS tomorrow it will be over for the coin as there will be no reason for bagholders to buy anymore coins. PoW allows other users to join in later and get coins at a good price.

This is why I'm suggesting an approach that Ratecoin uses. DGB could be a POW/POS hybrid. The investors with a large number of coins would be encouraged to both buy more coins and keep them longer with the Ratecoin approach. I have been investing in alts since the early days a few years ago. Digibyte needs to make a move like this. Lots of good potential but I agree, full POS is not the way to go.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
halinyo
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

The future is bright with DigiByte.

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 03:59:06 PM

The problem with Noble is that it's gone PoS with too few users holding too many coins, if DGB went PoS tomorrow it will be over for the coin as there will be no reason for bagholders to buy anymore coins. PoW allows other users to join in later and get coins at a good price.

This is why I'm suggesting an approach that Ratecoin uses. DGB could be a POW/POS hybrid. The investors with a large number of coins would be encouraged to both buy more coins and keep them longer with the Ratecoin approach. I have been investing in alts since the early days a few years ago. Digibyte needs to make a move like this. Lots of good potential but I agree, full POS is not the way to go.

Good point choppy123, but I think we should follow Bitcoin in terms of algorithm type, and no radical changes should be made. Having said that I agree that POW/POS would be interesting, which was mentioned hundred pages before.
24hralttrade

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

Community Liaison,How can i help you?

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2015, 05:10:31 PM

^^  No radical changes and stay with Bitcoin algo,, But POW/POS is intresting to look at? Explain more please

Want to see the Future of Retail omnichannel demo store powered by Digibyte & Tofugear teams?
Please feel free to contact me if you have anything to report or you have any questions.
Fenix_One

Activity: 103

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 05:45:47 PM

What USB miner for using with Raspberry Pi 2 would you suggest that does not consume much electricity (few cents a day?) but mines somewhat meaningful amount of DGB? Whole operation runs at loss of course.
Jumbley
Legendary

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 05:50:19 PM

What USB miner for using with Raspberry Pi 2 would you suggest that does not consume much electricity (few cents a day?) but mines somewhat meaningful amount of DGB? Whole operation runs at loss of course.
try this.
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/New-Gold-Bitmain-Antminer-U2-U1-USB-ASIC-Bitcoin-Miner-1-6-2-2-GH-s-UK-FAST/181827765478?_trksid=p2047675.c100005.m1851&_trkparms=aid%3D222007%26algo%3DSIC.MBE%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D20140122125356%26meid%3D7296f44c7f954f7ca3403593c9d39183%26pid%3D100005%26rk%3D2%26rkt%3D6%26sd%3D221836040930
Fenix_One

Activity: 103

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 05:52:26 PM

Kinda cheap?
Are there more powerful USB miners?
Jumbley
Legendary

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 05:57:57 PM

yes, but you said a few cents per day. It will mine around 65 dgb a day so you should see a payout each day on digihash. and you will be a knight!
MemberCount+1

Activity: 798

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 06:01:02 PM

yes, but you said a few cents per day. It will mine around 65 dgb a day so you should see a payout each day on digihash. and you will be a knight!
Or you can buy DGB for 1,30EUR, its the same effect for a whole year Cheesy
Jumbley
Legendary

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 06:04:27 PM

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/like/191650963244?limghlpsr=true&hlpv=2&ops=true&viphx=1&hlpht=true&lpid=108&chn=ps&poi=&device=c&rlsatarget=&adtype=pla&crdt=0&ff3=1&ff11=ICEP3.0.0-L&ff12=67&ff13=80&ff14=108

30 cents a day, more like 2500 dgb a day.
Jumbley
Legendary

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 06:05:53 PM

Or you can buy DGB for 1,30EUR, its the same effect for a whole year Cheesy
you should buy at least as much as you mine. It is adding to the network that is the important thing you would be doing!
MemberCount+1

Activity: 798

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 06:15:42 PM

However he added, the DigiReport is ready to go! 
I'm ready  Cool
Jumbley
Legendary

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 06:22:46 PM

However he added, the DigiReport is ready to go! 
I'm ready  Cool
2:20am in HongKong, don't know if you noticed digireport has been arriving Tuesdays! we are all ready...
Pages: « 1 ... 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 [1041] 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 ... 1832 »
  Print  

Jump to: