Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 08:05:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1166 1167 1168 1169 1170 1171 1172 1173 1174 1175 1176 1177 1178 1179 1180 1181 1182 1183 1184 1185 1186 1187 1188 1189 1190 1191 1192 1193 1194 1195 1196 1197 1198 1199 1200 1201 1202 1203 1204 1205 1206 1207 1208 1209 1210 1211 1212 1213 1214 1215 [1216] 1217 1218 1219 1220 1221 1222 1223 1224 1225 1226 1227 1228 1229 1230 1231 1232 1233 1234 1235 1236 1237 1238 1239 1240 1241 1242 1243 1244 1245 1246 1247 1248 1249 1250 1251 1252 1253 1254 1255 1256 1257 1258 1259 1260 1261 1262 1263 1264 1265 1266 ... 1832 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit  (Read 3058326 times)
24hralttrade

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

Community Liaison,How can i help you?

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2015, 10:39:35 AM

And because i think the trolls really try to push away good announcements i´m just gonna quote this.
Good work Alanizz and Eso!

Cheers

Hello from DigiStats! We have recently gone through a complete rework of the GUI as well as back-end of our platform. We have added a node map, a faucet and a vanity address generator as new features and we hope this accommodates some of the requests we've received from the community. As always we would like to thank the DigiByte community for their ongoing support and feedback, we hope to be the central blockchain data platform for DigiByte and this is only made possible with a strong backing of the core community. Please take into account that this has all been done without financial compensation, so please support DigiStats at the address given below!

The DigiStats developers esotericizm and alaniz (aka BitKapp)

Visit us at www.digistats.info

Main Re-Release Announcement post (including screenshots etc.): DigiByte Group Announcement Article

Twitter: @digi_stats

Help support DigiStats at: DMrw7nGks4V8gRA51UrUF25DDxoL1rRqCQ

Features
  • Block Explorer
  • Node Map
  • Vanity Address Generator
  • Faucet
  • Market data feeds supporting over 150 different currencies including silver and gold
  • Network statistics and chart data
  • Richlist
  • Fully functioning public API

Upcoming Features

This is a list of potential upcoming features (NOTE: There is no timeline for these features):
  • Network Analysis Whitepaper: We aim to release a white paper presenting several details and analysis of the DigiByte network for the more mathematically inclined.

• Pool Hashrate Data: We plan on collecting as much data from mining pools as possible and present it in a user-friendly way in order for users to assess the different contributions to the DigiByte network made by various different pools.

Want to see the Future of Retail omnichannel demo store powered by Digibyte & Tofugear teams?
Please feel free to contact me if you have anything to report or you have any questions.
snakey
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 11:09:44 AM

Get stock with ur huge supply of shitty stuff no one wants to buy haha

So don't buy it and move on...Why you still here? Ill tell you why....You missed the big digibyte run (pump) and now you can see the potential of how much money you can make so you want in....BUT you want to try and bring the price down with your made up stories to try and get in at a lower price...Well guess what, you missed out on the prices WE DIGIBYTE members bought in at early on and your not going to see those prices.

You want to dump? Go ahead Ill munch on your sell orders, all you dumpers please do it.

Wink
MonsterZeroPrice

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 12:28:58 PM

I do not know how many are invested in dgb, but what about eachone investing everyday 0.1% of his coins to throw in the buy side at market price.

This would decrease the PUMPandDUMPability of the coin.
LittleTrader

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 12:59:30 PM

I do not know how many are invested in dgb, but what about eachone investing everyday 0.1% of his coins to throw in the buy side at market price.

This would decrease the PUMPandDUMPability of the coin.

0.1% isn't that much, I was thinking of buying 200,000 DGB every day at 7pm GMT if a few of us did the same it would counteract the constant small sells from the miners.

I dont know why the miners insist on selling their DGB's at the lowest price possible throughout the day, there must be hundreds of sell orders of a couple of thousand DGB's each day, why cant they pool a days worth and place it in the sell que at 1 sat above lowest ask.

HR
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011

Transparency & Integrity

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 01:32:04 PM

Some Notes on the Recent Trolling:

Clearly, over the past few days we have experienced a problem with trolling in the DGB discussion.  I would like to commend our community on the efforts to remain polite and professional.  It is a testament to the quality of the DigiByte community.  My praise extends to the whole community but I want  to specifically praise 24hralttrade and bitkapp.

During the past couple of days, 24alttrade received personal attacks that were irrelevant and unnecessary.  Instead of feeling hurt, or responding in anger, he offered the attacker a discount coupon to his web store.  And, earlier today bitkapp announced the release of the updated digistats website.  Many community members voiced their support and praise.  One of the people trolling the discussion attempted to reply for bitkapp.  Instead of anger, bitkapp dealt with the situation professionally and politely.

Both 24hralttrade and bitkapp deserve credit and recognition for their work and dedication to DGB.

I have written that we encourage diverse discussion and constructive criticism.  I will always support criticism or relevant objections.  And, I hope that members of our community always feel free and open to discuss any topic, problem, or idea.

As a result of the recent trolling, I did some research, read a couple of books and a handful of articles.  If any of you are interested in further reading, I would suggest the books, Reading the Comments, by Joseph M. Reagle; or This Is Why We Can't Have Nice Things, by Whitney Phillips.

Understanding Trolling:

We must begin with the fact that trolling is a social behavior.   There are two types of trolling.  The first type is general (non-specific) trolling.  The second type is targeted trolling (which is a form of cyberbullying).   Both types of trolling come from people feeling angry or marginalized.  People who troll discussions feel a general sense of low self-esteem or anger at what they perceive is loss of value or relevance.  They feel a loss of control over cultural or social trends, they struggle with understanding relevance in their lives, and they feel that their voice is marginalized in social or cultural conversations.  

Often regular members of a discussion interpret trolling as immature ranting, like a child throwing a temper tantrum.  That is a mistake.  Trolling is not a temper tantrum.  Children throw temper tantrums because they cannot control their emotions.  Trolling is a planned and deliberate activity.  In many ways, trolling is the opposite of a temper tantrum.  People who engage in trolling attempt to find members of a community to exploit.  They hunt.  They plan.  They fantasize about the power reversal.  As a result of their fantasy, they take pleasure in the process of causing other people to get angry or hurt.

People who troll discussions do it as a revenge fantasy.  While there are many individual examples of trolling, their objectives are usually categorized into three groups: (1) to exploit and feed on fear felt by others, (2) to feel a sense of power over the respected members of a community, and (3) to undermine honesty and integrity of communication.

When we deal with people who troll our discussion, we need to always remember that people who engage in trolling are living out their fantasy.  They derive pleasure from the activity of making people angry, scared, or hurt.  They often construct elaborate plans and processes for the fantasy by creating multiple user accounts, and they work to manipulate and distort the conversation because it makes them feel powerful.  Trolling gives these people feelings of power and control.

People who engage in trolling objectify the social and cultural norms of a conversation.  They feel pleasure from the activity of disrupting those social constructions.  They view themselves as activists.  They feel a deep psychological need to correct, undermine, or control the power of socially constructed norms and behaviors.

The behavior of trolling is, however, largely self-indulgence; the people who engage in trolling do not feel obligated to social constraints or conduct; they do not feel a sense of responsibility to a community; and, they do not want to hold themselves accountable for their behavior. Instead, they project responsibility for their behavior onto the social and cultural values they are disrupting.  Put another way, people troll discussions because they believe the community deserves to get trolled.  They blame the people they are trying to hurt.  They think things like: “it is your fault that I am doing this ... you deserve to be hurt.”  They view their actions as reflecting the emptiness of culture and social conversation.  In fact, their actions and trolling behaviors come from their inability to contribute productively to communities or social conversations.

How to Deal with Trolls in our Discussion:

First:

Do not give them the pleasure or power of their fantasy.  Trolling is an effort to enact a fantasy - and if we take away the pleasure, the fantasy falls apart.  We can ignore them.  Or, when we respond, we can remain calm and professional. Remember, their fantasy is a revenge fantasy.  And, remember, there are two types of behaviors, general and targeted trolling.  Over the past few days we have experienced targeted trolling.

The people, whoever they are, that are trolling our discussion are specifically targeting DGB.  They feel angry at DGB and they are working to troll the discussion to enact a revenge fantasy.  They are trying to prove that DGB is empty and valueless.  That is their fantasy.  However, because DGB is neither of those things, we don’t need to worry.  They don’t have any power to undermine our community, or development, or ideas.  It’s that simple.

Second:

Never respond cruelly or dismissively.  Remember that people who troll our conversations believe that they are activists.  They believe that they are pulling back the curtain to reveal the ugly emptiness behind a facade.  Responding cruelly or dismissively to their posts renews their belief that they need to continue trolling.

Third:

Maintain a perspective based on good-faith and accountability.  We all know when we are replying to posts that are obvious trolling.  It is easy to fall into a mindset where we feel like our responses are just tit-for-tat.  We should respond to trolls in good-faith. We should hold ourselves, and hold them, accountable for our facts, opinions, etc..  Put simply, we should respond with value, responsibility and accountability.  Remember, they are not throwing a temper tantrum.  They are hunting.  They are hunting because they want to bring down the current power of the conversation.  Winston Churchill once said that when eagles are silent, parrots jabber.  Don’t parrot them.  Be honest, funny, engaging, professional, and responsible.  As a community, we already are these things - so basically - we just need to keep being ourselves.

Note: I’ve pre-written a response to the people who are trolling our discussion and might consider replying to this post.  I won’t reply other than as follows:

I understand that some people lost money during the recent DGB pump. DGB didn’t have anything to do with your loss, but I understand that you blame the DGB community, and the DGB developers.

The holidays is the worst time of year to lose money in investments.  There are extra expenses, family obligations, spare time to worry, less time working to earn money, etc..  I  acknowledge that you are angry and I acknowledge that you blame DGB for the loss.  

However, your sense of loss cannot undermine our community.  You do not have the power to undermine our community.  Our work developing, promoting, and contributing to DigiByte and the community is valuable.  there’s nothing you can do that can take away that value.  

We would like it if you would join our community as a productive member of the conversation.  We appreciate constructive ideas.  We value diversity of opinion.  We have a growing and important worldwide community and we want everyone to be a productive part of that community.

There is so much that we can accomplish together, and we look forward to the coming years of building and shaping the strengths of DigiByte services, and community.

Very nice post. I'd just like to add that my reading on what's going on here on this thread with the massive trolling we've been seeing has much more to do with their anger and frustration with the increasing failure of pump and dump in general than it has to do with DGB's price fluctuations. It's reached the point where they're actively trying to "recruit" for the extremely thinly traded coins (the only place the manipulators have a chance as I've mentioned before). Every cloud has a silver lining, and in the case of the pump and dump trollers' attacking one of the very few legitimate coins like DigiByte, and the silver linings we are clearly witnessing are the death pains of the cryptocurrency scammers, which is one of the best things that could ever happen in order to take crypto to the masses. DigiByte is one of the very few legit cryptos actually implimenting crypto as conceived and thus reaching widely distributed decentralized status, and that - along with their increasing failures - is why they hate us. We should rejoice at their presence! They are heralding our current and future success!

Verias

Activity: 351
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 03:33:15 PM

I'm infographist and I accept only DGB and BTC  Grin
www.blissdiffusion.com
Nice !
Wil save the website in favorites if i ever need it.
bobthenager

Activity: 443
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2015, 04:03:14 PM

"Be fearful when others are greedy and greedy when others are fearful" - Warren Buffett. All this dump talk while the fear mongers and smart money fills their bags. It is time to buy DGB. 30 sats will be a fantasy soon. We pumped to 1k people...keep a clear head.
thefix
Legendary

Activity: 1049
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 04:07:06 PM

Anyone else going to be playing LOL and getting the Christmas Bonus?

http://digibytegaming.com/

I am thinking I might have to jump on for a few games around that time.
24hralttrade

Activity: 756

Community Liaison,How can i help you?

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2015, 04:12:44 PM

Anyone else going to be playing LOL and getting the Christmas Bonus?

http://digibytegaming.com/

I am thinking I might have to jump on for a few games around that time.

Get them free Digibytes!

https://digibytegroup.com/2015/11/how-to-get-started-with-digibyte-gaming-and-league-of-legends/

Want to see the Future of Retail omnichannel demo store powered by Digibyte & Tofugear teams?
Please feel free to contact me if you have anything to report or you have any questions.
HR
Legendary

Transparency & Integrity

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 04:18:32 PM

Just a word to the old-timers. We all know who we are and none of us are the personality types that need reaffirmation. Let the newcomers join in and have fun. Ultimately they will become the old-timers themselves. A big hearty welcome to all, except for the trolls.

The trolls are hard to identify with complete certainty, but they do have common hallmarks, one of which is the disruption of online discussion. There are many other easily identifiable traits that allow you to spot them when they're around, and a few good strategies to defeat them. Identify them, don't ever go down to their level, slowly but surely patiently expose them, and then be done with them (using any of the many different strategies available to you). But whatever you do, DO NOT allow yourself to be part of their disruption (and sometimes quite intentional distractions) even if that means you might have to go without defending lies and insults beyond simply stating the facts or reminding someone that they are being offensive (once and only once). One of the better pieces I've read on the subject can be found here: http://www.peorian.com/technology/technology-news/trolls-cyberbullies/1079-how-to-identify-and-defeat-an-internet-troll

Like the author says, "Learn how to quickly recognize a troll and you've won half the battle".

other resources:

http://www.dummies.com/how-to/content/how-to-identify-trolls-in-your-online-community.html
http://pluperfecter.blogspot.com.es/2011/08/14-characteristics-of-classic-internet.html
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_troll

Don't put up with their BS, but make sure you don't become one of them in the process.

That's something I posted a while back with some more resources to add to EPLDCC's list. Hope it's a help.

And remember, like the knucklehead says, it's Christmas, but unbeknownst to him/her, and completely opposite what he/she thinks, our present is really what his/her presense is signaling.  Cheesy

bobthenager

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2015, 04:22:26 PM

"Be fearful when others are greedy and greedy when others are fearful" - Warren Buffett. All this dump talk while the fear mongers and smart money fills their bags. It is time to buy DGB. 30 sats will be a fantasy soon. We pumped to 1k people...keep a clear head.

I like your optimism but I think the dump will continue for a while. We have risen too much too quickly without much real world growth.

I'd rather buy through 30 down to 20 than to have it explode and miss out. The solid bottom was in @ 20 sats before the pump started. 30 makes perfect sense for the next bottom. If we slip to 26 or 25 I'll be buying by the millions as will others. This cannot possibly last much longer. You are never going to catch the knife on the dime in crypto, especially in the world of alt coins, thus I feel this range is the perfect buying/investment opportunity.
HR
Legendary

Transparency & Integrity

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 04:41:40 PM

"... remember the crypto market is all interconnected. digibyte isnt part of the crypto cartel that controls decisions on most exchanges."

TamiLee,

Could you give us some more information on the subject of crypto cartel, preferably with links to sources you are drawing from? I think it would be very enlightening for many of us, and ultimately very helpful as well: the more we know about the challenges we have before us, the better equipped we are to overcome them.

TIA

bobthenager

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2015, 05:54:05 PM

Ok, so you think DGB should fall back to the value it was before it pumped?...This is where you think DGB should be 20 sats before the pump? Have you not been around for the developments? This coin is gaining real value by the day. It is worth more today than in was at 20 before because (as much as trolls like to deny it) it is GAINING ACTUAL VALUE.
mtnsaa
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 06:06:48 PM

Ok, so you think DGB should fall back to the value it was before it pumped?...This is where you think DGB should be 20 sats before the pump? Have you not been around for the developments? This coin is gaining real value by the day. It is worth more today than in was at 20 before because (as much as trolls like to deny it) it is GAINING ACTUAL VALUE.

Please, that's just a slap in the face for many of us who are disappointed with the current state. It's actually the other way around, many new features and upgrades were made and if you look at the current value and adoption you think DGB world's going to end soon.

The real DGB value is what manipulators of this market dictate it is. That's it unless DGB comes out with a completely unique and innovative feature and change the game. The potential is still there of course.
bobthenager

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2015, 06:13:35 PM

The manipulators can do what they want. DGB today vs pre pump is more valuable you cannot argue this. The market will reflect this soon enough. My point was that looking at the chart (something manipulators pay attention to), and the current state of DGB, this is a perfect buy zone. The pumpers/manipulators will run out of coins due to a strong community that doesn't dump out of fear and move onto another. They have only helped us get the DGB name out there when all is said and done.
Verias

Activity: 351
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 06:52:25 PM

Just supported the digistats devs with 250 000 DGB.
It's not much , but everything helps i guess.

Keep up the good work !
bitkapp

Activity: 517

aka alaniz

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 06:55:57 PM

Just supported the digistats devs with 250 000 DGB.
It's not much , but everything helps i guess.

Keep up the good work !

Thank you very much for your support Verias! It's greatly appreciated.

bitkapp

Activity: 517

aka alaniz

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 07:02:25 PM
Last edit: December 17, 2015, 07:17:22 PM by bitkapp

The manipulators can do what they want. DGB today vs pre pump is more valuable you cannot argue this. The market will reflect this soon enough. My point was that looking at the chart (something manipulators pay attention to), and the current state of DGB, this is a perfect buy zone. The pumpers/manipulators will run out of coins due to a strong community that doesn't dump out of fear and move onto another. They have only helped us get the DGB name out there when all is said and done.

haha when btc go's down big time and that will happend u guys sell ur ass of at dgb, and i will show this post again to all you dgb believers and i don't come crying out loud because me and other pro's have warnt you all.  

Hey your once again proving your lack of knowledge on crypto trading. If BTC goes down in USD value then DGB will naturally rise in order to maintain its USD denominated market cap. You are seriously not a pro and if you aren't trolling and you're actually fully serious I would seriously consider stopping trading because you are risking your money without having any clue of what your doing.

frottirzokni

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 07:07:34 PM

"me and other pro's"
ok, neext!
Kahvi

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 07:20:13 PM

haha when btc go's down big time and that will happend u guys sell ur ass of at dgb, and i will show this post again to all you dgb believers and i don't come crying out loud because me and other pro's have warnt you all. 

Hey your once again proving your lack of knowledge on crypto trading. If BTC goes down in USD value then DGB will naturally rise in order to maintain its USD denominated market cap. You are seriously not a pro and if you aren't trolling and you're actually fully serious I would seriously considering stopping trading because you are risking your money without having any clue of what your doing.

My answer is simple 2 words panic mode if ur a pro you will understand if not u ur a fish and shut read some post i post before print it out and read it loud amateur.

Rich Ricci sshh!

Well said Bitkapp! Rich Ricci doesn't have a bloody clue. It is comical Cheesy
Pages: « 1 ... 1166 1167 1168 1169 1170 1171 1172 1173 1174 1175 1176 1177 1178 1179 1180 1181 1182 1183 1184 1185 1186 1187 1188 1189 1190 1191 1192 1193 1194 1195 1196 1197 1198 1199 1200 1201 1202 1203 1204 1205 1206 1207 1208 1209 1210 1211 1212 1213 1214 1215 [1216] 1217 1218 1219 1220 1221 1222 1223 1224 1225 1226 1227 1228 1229 1230 1231 1232 1233 1234 1235 1236 1237 1238 1239 1240 1241 1242 1243 1244 1245 1246 1247 1248 1249 1250 1251 1252 1253 1254 1255 1256 1257 1258 1259 1260 1261 1262 1263 1264 1265 1266 ... 1832 »
  Print  

Jump to: