Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:18:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1399 1400 1401 1402 1403 1404 1405 1406 1407 1408 1409 1410 1411 1412 1413 1414 1415 1416 1417 1418 1419 1420 1421 1422 1423 1424 1425 1426 1427 1428 1429 1430 1431 1432 1433 1434 1435 1436 1437 1438 1439 1440 1441 1442 1443 1444 1445 1446 1447 1448 [1449] 1450 1451 1452 1453 1454 1455 1456 1457 1458 1459 1460 1461 1462 1463 1464 1465 1466 1467 1468 1469 1470 1471 1472 1473 1474 1475 1476 1477 1478 1479 1480 1481 1482 1483 1484 1485 1486 1487 1488 1489 1490 1491 1492 1493 1494 1495 1496 1497 1498 1499 ... 1832 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit  (Read 3055611 times)
CryptoMine.ml

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2016, 04:38:27 AM

How do you contact jared?!  Huh

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
snakey
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 05:00:08 AM

polo moving, someone just bought a massive amount.
ComputerGenie

Activity: 1092
Merit: 552

Retired IRCX God

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 05:27:23 AM

How do you contact jared?!  Huh

https://www.jared.com/ContentView?catalogId=10001&langId=-1&storeId=10451&cmsId=customer_care

If you have to ask "why?", you wouldn`t understand my answer.
Always be on the look out, because you never know when you'll be stalked by hit-men that eat nothing but cream cheese....
crazy-igzo

Activity: 97

Data Scientist

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 09:38:56 AM

Yup, I have not found one yet. 74,999 DGB lost. :-(

did you try to contact jared?

No, how do you contact jared? :-)

dev@digibyte.co
CryptoMine.ml

Activity: 67

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2016, 06:50:33 PM

Thanks!!

Spandam

Activity: 127
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 07:38:27 PM

polo moving, someone just bought a massive amount.

I wouldn't say that was massive lol 3% is not to get hard over.

Giveaways, Gambling, Gaming, the three g's that make me G's, hell yeah O-o
crazy-igzo

Data Scientist

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 12:37:31 AM

if you find a fix with Jared's help, please do not forget about me. cuz he's busy and he tries to answer all emails, and I'm afraid that he might have not seen mine.
TamiLee

Activity: 637
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 11:28:55 AM

if you find a fix with Jared's help, please do not forget about me. cuz he's busy and he tries to answer all emails, and I'm afraid that he might have not seen mine.

Jared also busy with bitcoin 0.13 codebase update that was part of Gulden 1.6.0 update, it would be good if Jared can do this for dgb before litecoin and claim 2nd place.
DanDan

Activity: 739

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 12:03:09 PM

Jared also busy with bitcoin 0.13 codebase update that was part of Gulden 1.6.0 update, it would be good if Jared can do this for dgb before litecoin and claim 2nd place.

lol this shit coin is nothing more then a bunch of traders selling you shit. You did ok with Gulden but myriadcoin did more then digibyte with no funding. They all stringing you along!

This is how Jared and his team of con artists work.

1. Wait for price to drop to lowest level and keep quiet, start buying up the digibyte.
2. When they have enough in the bags all the marketing gimmicks and bullshit hype begins, their rich friend pumps the coin and the rest of traders get involved. They dump before the underwhelming news.

Wait a few months and more silence, repeat step 1 and 2.

Where is the development? Not one wallet functioning correctly, plenty bugs and you think they will be able to update this to 0.13 codebase, dream on tamilee

Not that I really like this dude but he is close to the mark. But, saying that why would he be dumb enough to not jump on board knowing it will have a pumpy. I guess he doesn't like profit and just likes to bag hold another shitcoin instead.

.BITSLER.                 ▄███
               ▄████▀
             ▄████▀
           ▄████▀  ▄██▄
         ▄████▀    ▀████▄
       ▄████▀        ▀████▄
     ▄████▀            ▀████▄
   ▄████▀                ▀████▄
 ▄████▀ ▄████▄      ▄████▄ ▀████▄
█████   ██████      ██████   █████
 ▀████▄ ▀████▀      ▀████▀ ▄████▀
   ▀████▄                ▄████▀
     ▀████▄            ▄████▀
       ▀████▄        ▄████▀
         ▀████▄    ▄████▀
           ▀████▄▄████▀
             ▀██████▀
               ▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄             
▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█▄▄ ▀▀▄         
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       
█  ▀▄▄  ▀█▀▀ ▄      ▀████   ▀▀▄   
█ █▄  ▀▄   ▀████       ▀▀ ▄██▄ ▀▀▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█  ▀▀       ▀▄▄ ▀████      ▄▄▄▀▀▀  █
█            ▄ ▀▄    ▄▄▄▀▀▀   ▄▄  █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█ ▄▄   ███   ▀██  █           ▀▀  █ 
█ ███  ▀██       █        ▄▄      █ 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   
▀▄            █        ▀▀      █   
▀▀▄   ███▄  █   ▄▄          █   
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     
▀▀▄   █   ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀         
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▀▀▀▀               
              ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄
        ▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄
▄     ▄█████▀             ▀█████▄
██▄▄ █████▀                ▀█████
 ████████            ▄██      █████
  ████████▄         ███▀       ████▄
  █████████▀▀     ▄███▀        █████
   █▀▀▀          █████         █████
     ▄▄▄         ████          █████
   █████          ▀▀           ████▀
    █████                     █████
     █████▄                 ▄█████
      ▀█████▄             ▄█████▀
        ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
          ▀▀████████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀██████▀▀▀
            ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
         ▄█▀▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀█▄
       █▀▀ ▄█████████████▄ ▀▀█
     █▀▀ ███████████████████ ▀▀█
    █▀ ███████████████████████ ▀█
   █▀ ███████████████▀▀ ███████ ▀█
 ▄█▀ ██████████████▀      ▀█████ ▀█▄
███ ███████████▀▀            ▀▀██ ███
███ ███████▀▀                     ███
███ ▀▀▀▀                          ███
▀██▄                             ▄██▀
  ▀█▄                            ▀▀
    █▄       █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
     █▄      ▀█████████▀
      ▀█▄      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
        ▀▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄
            ▀▀█████
[]
IloveDigibyte

Activity: 303

POS / PRIMENODES

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 12:26:39 PM

lol this shit coin is nothing more then a bunch of traders selling you shit. You did ok with Gulden but myriadcoin did more then digibyte with no funding. They all stringing you along!

1. Wait for price to drop to lowest level and keep quiet, start buying up the digibyte.
2. When they have enough in the bags all the marketing gimmicks and bullshit hype begins, their rich friend pumps the coin and the rest of traders get involved. They dump before the underwhelming news.

Where is the development? Not one wallet functioning correctly, plenty bugs and you think they will be able to update this to 0.13 codebase, dream on tamilee

Not that I really like this dude but he is close to the mark. But, saying that why would he be dumb enough to not jump on board knowing it will have a pumpy. I guess he doesn't like profit and just likes to bag hold another shitcoin instead.

Of course i am buying those coins under 30 sat because I know what's coming. Easy money but it doesn't make it right.

I have lost a lot of value investing in this coin already but have no choice to keep buying as the price keeps going down to better my average but I know Jared will come back with some marketing soon and give dgb exposure that it needs. I need the price to be around 55sat before I start making a profit, you can feel confident I won't be selling my coins under 55sat.

titibach

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 12:28:49 PM

Of course i am buying those coins under 30 sat because I know what's coming. Easy money but it doesn't make it right.

I have lost a lot of value investing in this coin already but have no choice to keep buying as the price keeps going down to better my average but I know Jared will come back with some marketing soon and give dgb exposure that it needs. I need the price to be around 55sat before I start making a profit, you can feel confident I won't be selling my coins under 55sat.

Ouch you must have brought really high on the Jared pumps. Poor soul..
IloveDigibyte

Activity: 303

POS / PRIMENODES

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 12:40:06 PM

I should of known better it was a pump but I was expecting the news to be bigger then it was. My average was just over 100 satoshi but with lots of trading between the 40s and 50s and buying more coins it's down
to 55 sat. Have to have patience and wait for the next influx of purchasing. It went to 180 satoshi once and I am sure it will go over 100sat in the future.

Bluestreet
Legendary

Activity: 988
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 07:20:29 AM

I should of known better it was a pump but I was expecting the news to be bigger then it was. My average was just over 100 satoshi but with lots of trading between the 40s and 50s and buying more coins it's down
to 55 sat. Have to have patience and wait for the next influx of purchasing. It went to 180 satoshi once and I am sure it will go over 100sat in the future.

I sold all my digibyte during the last pump and not because I wanted to sell and make a profit but because I could see the writing on the wall after the weekly digireports had stopped and other things promised never came to fruition. I think you will get your money back in 2017 as the pumps and dumps come in cycles. I prefer to invest in coins that have a long term goal and are able to deliver.
crazy-igzo

Data Scientist

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 04:25:43 PM

I sold all my digibyte during the last pump and not because I wanted to sell and make a profit but because I could see the writing on the wall after the weekly digireports had stopped and other things promised never came to fruition. I think you will get your money back in 2017 as the pumps and dumps come in cycles. I prefer to invest in coins that have a long term goal and are able to deliver.

yeah I think I'll do the same, I'll wait for the next pump and I'll sell my coins too, I do not see any future for this coin anymore.
Tyke
Legendary

Activity: 1446
Merit: 1162

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 01:48:28 AM

FIRST YEAR HISTORY BOOK ON AMAZON

An enthralling historical narrative of events during DigiByte's first year history is available to purchase from Amazon at:

US: https://www.amazon.com/DigiByte-History-First-Christopher-Thompson/dp/1519602804/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1481334320&sr=8-1&keywords=DIGIBYTE

UK: https://www.amazon.co.uk/DigiByte-History-First-Christopher-Thompson/dp/1519602804

It covers the period from the 10th of January 2014 to the 12th of January 2015.  

ComputerGenie

Activity: 1092
Merit: 552

Retired IRCX God

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 05:11:09 AM

FIRST YEAR HISTORY BOOK ON AMAZON
An enthralling historical narrative of events during DigiByte's first year history is available to purchase from Amazon at:
It covers the period from the 10th of January 2014 to the 12th of January 2015.  

$6.99?

LMFAO!!!

If you have to ask "why?", you wouldn`t understand my answer.
Always be on the look out, because you never know when you'll be stalked by hit-men that eat nothing but cream cheese....
johnnywoo2015

Activity: 824

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 05:13:29 PM

Can we see 100 Sat and maybe more in Jan 2017, is it a good time to buy some or wait more and buy at lower prices? any idea?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
wence1975

Activity: 94

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 06:54:29 PM

Sr.member asking newbie qv? hmmm
johnnywoo2015

Activity: 824

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 07:11:53 PM

Nope, look at the bitcoin, crypto is more unpredictable right now because of bitcoin. In this situation, trading without any consultation is not rational.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
djnocide
Legendary

Activity: 1164
Merit: 1000

Einsteinium Foundation Board Member and Treasurer

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 08:50:03 PM

Can we see 100 Sat and maybe more in Jan 2017, is it a good time to buy some or wait more and buy at lower prices? any idea?

Good time to buy, but the next pump that will bring the price over 100sats will probably happen next summer
Pages: « 1 ... 1399 1400 1401 1402 1403 1404 1405 1406 1407 1408 1409 1410 1411 1412 1413 1414 1415 1416 1417 1418 1419 1420 1421 1422 1423 1424 1425 1426 1427 1428 1429 1430 1431 1432 1433 1434 1435 1436 1437 1438 1439 1440 1441 1442 1443 1444 1445 1446 1447 1448 [1449] 1450 1451 1452 1453 1454 1455 1456 1457 1458 1459 1460 1461 1462 1463 1464 1465 1466 1467 1468 1469 1470 1471 1472 1473 1474 1475 1476 1477 1478 1479 1480 1481 1482 1483 1484 1485 1486 1487 1488 1489 1490 1491 1492 1493 1494 1495 1496 1497 1498 1499 ... 1832 »
  Print  

Jump to: