Bitcoin Forum
September 30, 2024, 10:20:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 [632] 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 ... 849 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ASIC-RESISTANT] UltraCoin (UTC) - Ultrafast 6 second transactions!!  (Read 946593 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
kontraja

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 01:43:34 PM

]
No funkction..
Other help? Roll Eyes

"loopup-gap" : "4", will not work change to "lookup-gap"
Still dont working
Only 30kh
untalented

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 01:45:52 PM

]
No funkction..
Other help? Roll Eyes

Still dont working
Only 30kh
working but low hashrate  Smiley
try
"gpu-engine" : "1050"
"gpu-memclock" : "1500" (some memory have low hashrate when you set 1250Mhz try it)
"gpu-powertune" : "0"
rdongxie

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 01:46:54 PM

i iove utc , hope da to the moooooooooooooon
kontraja

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 02:02:45 PM

]
No funkction..
Other help? Roll Eyes

Still dont working
Only 30kh
working but low hashrate  Smiley
try
"gpu-engine" : "1050"
"gpu-memclock" : "1500" (some memory have low hashrate when you set 1250Mhz try it)
"gpu-powertune" : "0"
Still bad
untalented

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 02:10:13 PM

Still bad
What is your hashrate and and how much ram you have?
kontraja

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 02:19:44 PM

Still bad
one card have 0kh and oder 3 hawe 40hk.
I have 6gb ram for 1 rig for 4 card.Ihave 2 rigs
If you have r9 280x can you send settings this cards
untalented

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 02:28:22 PM
Last edit: April 24, 2014, 02:38:57 PM by untalented

Still bad
one card have 0kh and oder 3 hawe 40hk.
I have 6gb ram for 1 rig for 4 card.Ihave 2 rigs
If you have r9 280x can you send settings this cards
ok, i never use before SMOS but in i know the Virtual Memory is very important when you mine n-factor coins.
Try to adjust Virtual Memory minimum 8192MB if you can in that system.
If you have 0khs on one card just restart the system.
You can also try more overclock your 280x card maybe will work stable :
"gpu-engine" : "1075" or more try it
And if you have 6GB ram try:
"lookup-gap" : "3"
untalented

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 02:37:14 PM

Bum you fast like UTC with that spammer  Wink
kontraja

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 03:06:35 PM

Nobody has sent me the settings?
Beave162

Activity: 809
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 03:10:47 PM

The fact that from Sunday on there will be 15UTC in a block will not change the work of UTC multipool.
What inlfuences the number of  UTCcoins that a miner of multipool receives is the price of mines altcoins and current market price of UTC.
In a nutshell:
mining of a profitable  altcoin -> exchange to BTC -> purchase of UTC

Thanks to this operation the value of UTC coin should rise in he long run.
So as you can see multipool will not mine UTC directly.

UTC is still being mined, so if the price of UTC goes up and mining difficulty drops, it might happen that mining UTC directly is more profitable.

You are providing a service to miners: optimal mining efficiency. Why would you purposely handicap your own service? By paying out in UTC, you are enticing miners to hold UTC whether UTC is the most profitable coin for one's mining rig or not. The success of your multipool will have a strong impact to the success of UTC. Besides, when your multipool is mining UTC directly, you aren't paying extra trading fees.

Is there a separate discussion thread for your multipool? I think that would be preferred.

YaCoin: YL5kf54wPPXKsXd5T18xCaNkyUsS1DgY7z 
BitCoin: 14PFbLyUdTyxZg3V8hnvj5VXkx3dhthmDj
kontraja

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 03:43:47 PM

I have 8x r9 280x gygabyte and this settings

"failover-only" : true,
"scrypt-jane" : true,
"sj-nfmin" : "4",
"sj-nfmax" : "30",
"sj-time" : "1388361600",
"api-allow" : "127.0.0.1",
"api-listen" : true,
"auto-fan" : true,
"gpu-fan" : "0-100",
"auto-fan" : true,
"gpu-threads" : "2",
"gpu-dyninterval" :"7",
"gpu-engine" : "1000",
"gpu-memclock" : "1250",
"gpu-powertune" : "20",
"gpu-vddc" : "0.965",
"gpu-reorder" : true,
"vectors" : "1",
"shaders" : "2048",
"thread-concurrency" : "32768",
"worksize" : "128",
"intensity" : "12",
"lookup-gap" : "4",
"temp-target" : "75",
"temp-overheat" : "90",
"temp-cutoff" : "95",
"queue" : "0",
"scan-time" : "1",
"expiry" : "1",
"no-submit-stale" : true

My hashrate is 40kh 1xr9 280x
Can you help me get more hashrate please
ultrasmart

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 03:54:32 PM

Let me take a moment to tap into some common sense...

-I know Ultracoin is fantastic crypto currency.  You probably are also aware of that fact.  In fact, I don't think anyone, anywhere would beg to differ (aside from a few trolls here and there).  All the essential ingredients of a successful crypto currency are inherent in Ultracoin.  UTC specs are great, it receives constant development and support (regardless of current value), it has a great name and logo, it is progressive, humble, and longevity is become a certainty rather than mere speculation.

-Everyone is greedy.  Everyone is out to make a buck, and the more novice investors (which accounts for the largest portion of the crypto currency enthusiast demographic) want to make a quick buck...or BTC in this case.  Can't fight this, so we must accept it.

-The value of UTC hasn't risen because of the mass influx of generated coins.  And it hasn't spiked too hard because it does not appeal to the greedy, quick buck type.  Long term investors love UTC -but make up the smaller portion of the crypto enthusiasts demographic.

-The value of crypto rises with good news.  People recognize the potential to make a positive investment based on a heightened probability of return.

-UTC is currently boring to people.  The price has been generally stable, therefore, no apparent potential to those who simply monitor value increase/decrease looking for signs of a pump.

-People don't do enough research on their own.  They are lazy and look for easy information.  Typically, they find this information in troll boxes.  Perhaps some hear "xCoin to the moon" and then visit the [ANN] forums to see what the hype is about. 

...so we must use this information to our advantage rather than deny it or overlook it.

If everyone knew what we knew, we would see a ridiculous amount of investment -which would be quite obvious by looking at the charts.  The value isn't going to rise just because this coin is fantastic.  People need to know this coin is fantastic.  Something has to encourage them to do some research on UTC -or better yet, someONE.  Perhaps that person is you, all of you. 

Let's say we do that, we encourage people to look into Ultracoin and make their own decision about this humble coin that has the potential to soon be removed from the Altcoin category: they need somewhere to get information.  Where do we send them.

Sure, they could read through the near 700 pages of this thread like the rest of us here...but common sense tells us they won't do this.  They might read 1-3 pages to get a feel.  Which 1-3 pages do they read?  Probably the first and last?  Maybe they go to the official site? 

Great products will be adopted.  IF: people are educated about the product.  I encourage you all to think about this.  Hype is short lived, so it is not going to be my action word of choice.  I prefer "educate".  Perhaps hype is enough to get them to a place where we can educate them...

I challenge you all to think about this.  Furthermore, I offer the following simple, simple solutions.

1.) Create a one stop shop to educate people on Ultracoin.  Summarize the entire history of UTC, highlight the obstacles we have faced, demonstrate our ability to adapt and overcome, and most importantly prove why Ultracoin has the brightest future among all other cryptos.  This has to be short, sweet, and to the point.  Not like this post!  It has to go where the most traffic is expected, where those seeking information will look first.  And it has to be current and up to date to reflect our constant efforts.  No more humble UTC, Ultracoin is the best and we would like to tell you about it.

2.) Encourage people to look into UTC. The steady value isn't going to do this. WE have to create the interest.  Otherwise, this gem floating in a sea of crap will go unnoticed.  I'm not suggesting spam, but rather sincere encouragement.  Speak up in the trollbox.  Speak up when you see a Ultracoin wannabe.  Speak up and speak out.  There are a ridiculous amount of investors who see the UTC symbol on the ticker, yet fail to realize that Ultracoin is exactly the gem they have been looking for. 

This coin is better than Litecoin, it is better than Bitcoin.  It blows "today's coin" out of the water.  Time to let the world know folks. 

Don't forget buy some more cheap UTC first! Cheers.  Cool

"Sound and prudent judgment based on a simple perception of the situation or facts," (Merriam-Webster).
musicmaker613

Activity: 93

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 05:27:11 PM

1.) Create a one stop shop to educate people on Ultracoin.  Summarize the entire history of UTC, highlight the obstacles we have faced, demonstrate our ability to adapt and overcome, and most importantly prove why Ultracoin has the brightest future among all other cryptos.  This has to be short, sweet, and to the point.  Not like this post!  It has to go where the most traffic is expected, where those seeking information will look first.  And it has to be current and up to date to reflect our constant efforts.  No more humble UTC, Ultracoin is the best and we would like to tell you about it.

How about an "Ultracoin Timeline" under the about section of Ultracoin.net?  It could be semi-interactive, as in a visual timeline where pointing to different spots along the lines brings up a callout box with the date and quick details of the important event.  Milestones should include: Coin conceptionalized, premine/IPO block generation, Release date, added exchange dates, major client updates, significant price checkmarks, app developments....

Many cypto inesters want to know the history of a coin (especially ones that fly under the radar as UTC sometimes does) and they want to see how quickly/substantially the coin's development is progressing in order to determine their long-term potentials.  These just happen to be the great features Ultracoin and an easy, comprehensive visual history of the coin would be a perfect way to show that off!  Bumface, DCGirl, others?  What are your thoughts?

SYS: SjFeMefQpgCRWuwRdiN3Hf8V6CkocV3Xdq
DOGE: DG4EwxvNCM5YFBQ8xo7pkEua2Nf1jRMmQg
funsponge

Activity: 776
Merit: 557

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 05:43:30 PM

-I know Ultracoin is fantastic crypto currency.  You probably are also aware of that fact.  In fact, I don't think anyone, anywhere would beg to differ (aside from a few trolls here and there).  All the essential ingredients of a successful crypto currency are inherent in Ultracoin.  UTC specs are great, it receives constant development and support (regardless of current value), it has a great name and logo, it is progressive, humble, and longevity is become a certainty rather than mere speculation.

-Everyone is greedy.  Everyone is out to make a buck, and the more novice investors (which accounts for the largest portion of the crypto currency enthusiast demographic) want to make a quick buck...or BTC in this case.  Can't fight this, so we must accept it.

-The value of UTC hasn't risen because of the mass influx of generated coins.  And it hasn't spiked too hard because it does not appeal to the greedy, quick buck type.  Long term investors love UTC -but make up the smaller portion of the crypto enthusiasts demographic.

-The value of crypto rises with good news.  People recognize the potential to make a positive investment based on a heightened probability of return.

-UTC is currently boring to people.  The price has been generally stable, therefore, no apparent potential to those who simply monitor value increase/decrease looking for signs of a pump.

-People don't do enough research on their own.  They are lazy and look for easy information.  Typically, they find this information in troll boxes.  Perhaps some hear "xCoin to the moon" and then visit the [ANN] forums to see what the hype is about. 

...so we must use this information to our advantage rather than deny it or overlook it.

If everyone knew what we knew, we would see a ridiculous amount of investment -which would be quite obvious by looking at the charts.  The value isn't going to rise just because this coin is fantastic.  People need to know this coin is fantastic.  Something has to encourage them to do some research on UTC -or better yet, someONE.  Perhaps that person is you, all of you. 

Let's say we do that, we encourage people to look into Ultracoin and make their own decision about this humble coin that has the potential to soon be removed from the Altcoin category: they need somewhere to get information.  Where do we send them.

Sure, they could read through the near 700 pages of this thread like the rest of us here...but common sense tells us they won't do this.  They might read 1-3 pages to get a feel.  Which 1-3 pages do they read?  Probably the first and last?  Maybe they go to the official site? 

Great products will be adopted.  IF: people are educated about the product.  I encourage you all to think about this.  Hype is short lived, so it is not going to be my action word of choice.  I prefer "educate".  Perhaps hype is enough to get them to a place where we can educate them...

I challenge you all to think about this.  Furthermore, I offer the following simple, simple solutions.

2.) Encourage people to look into UTC. The steady value isn't going to do this. WE have to create the interest.  Otherwise, this gem floating in a sea of crap will go unnoticed.  I'm not suggesting spam, but rather sincere encouragement.  Speak up in the trollbox.  Speak up when you see a Ultracoin wannabe.  Speak up and speak out.  There are a ridiculous amount of investors who see the UTC symbol on the ticker, yet fail to realize that Ultracoin is exactly the gem they have been looking for. 

This coin is better than Litecoin, it is better than Bitcoin.  It blows "today's coin" out of the water.  Time to let the world know folks. 

Inspiring! U really are smart! some would say super smart, others would say very smart, we would say Ultrasmart!!
utcminer

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

http://ultracoin.net/ - Ultracoin Website http://c

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 06:04:38 PM

The value of UTC hasn't risen because of the mass influx of generated coins.

http://ultracoin.net/ - Ultracoin Website
http://cryptotrain.net/ - Ultracoin Multipool
http://ultracoinpool.info/ - Ultracoin Pool
PaulR1

Activity: 320

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 08:05:04 PM

Inspiring! U really are smart! some would say super smart, others would say very smart, we would say Ultrasmart!!

Applause !

I totally agree with you... couldn't tell better then you ...

But now we must make a plan and make it work and let our coin grow to +$ 1,50 or $ 3,-

http://ultracoin.net/ ~ Ultracoin Website         http://ultracointalk.org/ ~ UltracoinTalk Forum
ultrasmart

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 08:32:49 PM

How about an "Ultracoin Timeline" under the about section of Ultracoin.net?  It could be semi-interactive, as in a visual timeline where pointing to different spots along the lines brings up a callout box with the date and quick details of the important event.  Milestones should include: Coin conceptionalized, premine/IPO block generation, Release date, added exchange dates, major client updates, significant price checkmarks, app developments....

Many cypto inesters want to know the history of a coin (especially ones that fly under the radar as UTC sometimes does) and they want to see how quickly/substantially the coin's development is progressing in order to determine their long-term potentials.  These just happen to be the great features Ultracoin and an easy, comprehensive visual history of the coin would be a perfect way to show that off!  Bumface, DCGirl, others?  What are your thoughts?

Very interesting idea.  Let's keep the brainstorm alive...

And, in the name of constructive efforts, I hope the community can continue to be both critical and supportive while avoiding derogation.  A little respect and professionalism can go a long way.  If we are all on the same page, we can take an idea like this one here and make adjustments until it is perfect.  Or, we can scratch it, and elect a more effective alternative.  No one is right all of the time.  Bad ideas are bound to arise, that is expected.  Let's be realistic, we are going to need to generate a lot of bad ideas in order to have a few great ones. 

Let's take those great ideas (like musicmaker's here), after they are fine tuned with the help of the community, and put them into action. 

"Sound and prudent judgment based on a simple perception of the situation or facts," (Merriam-Webster).
hyeoam

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 08:33:27 PM

Charts here: http://crypto-prices.com/UTC

Donate BTC: 1NRG17fYCNcfQvQHC3G9TUAowNKsM4oTWA
barbados-fs

Activity: 837
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 08:46:58 PM

Please help. Those of you who have been studying the best recovery tell me how more effectively to get coins?
I have 2 installation:
HH and HH
It is better to set to work on a single Worker or for each installation to create your Worker?
I have the impression that when each installation works at his Worker then the total speed on the pool shown little less than when the two plants are operated by a single Worker, but the index of shares/s more than when one Worker on both installations.

What method of production more efficient in this case?
1. Both units are working on one Worker
2. Each installation is working on his Worker.

Thanks in advance for your answers.

"Coздaть ceнcopнyю ceть гopoдa - этo нe дopoгo, нe cлoжнo и пo cooтнoшeнию зaтpaты / эффeкт для гopoдa - нeoцeнимo! He нyжнo ждaть пoкa кopпopaции и гocyдapcтвa cдeлaют тaкиe ceнcopныe ceти и бyдyт иx oбcлyживaть - этo бyдeт дopoгo и бyдeт coбиpaть бoльшe дaнныx o нac c вaми, чeм мы бы этoгo xoтeли!" (c)Aira.life
thefrog

Activity: 393

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 08:48:36 PM

Please help. Those of you who have been studying the best recovery tell me how more effectively to get coins?
I have 2 installation:
HH and HH
It is better to set to work on a single Worker or for each installation to create your Worker?
I have the impression that when each installation works at his Worker then the total speed on the pool shown little less than when the two plants are operated by a single Worker, but the index of shares/s more than when one Worker on both installations.

What method of production more efficient in this case?
1. Both units are working on one Worker
2. Each installation is working on his Worker.

Thanks in advance for your answers.

In some other thread, I red that having a separate worker for each rig should give you better overall hash rate in the end - thus more coins.
But did not verify this.
Pages: « 1 ... 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 [632] 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 ... 849 »
  Print  

Jump to: