Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:30:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 [666] 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 ... 849 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ASIC-RESISTANT] UltraCoin (UTC) - Ultrafast 6 second transactions!!  (Read 946563 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
primouno

Activity: 251
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 05:13:04 PM

i would maybe say x 11

but im not 100% maybe some1 else can jump in and say

With 40 Mh/s X11 how much UTC can I earn per day ?
It's really hard to say, just give it a try for a day or two. I've been mining for 4 days now and each payment has been bigger than previous one so it's hard to calculate.
But by mining UTC with x11, did you lose or earn money ?
I earned some, after paying electricity.

UTC address: UMzy2N8oTFmcQ2bfZoqLnmXsWzvfA8miRy
http://ultracoin.net/    -- Ultracoin Website        http://ultracointalk.org/  -- UltracoinTalk Forum

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fredeq
Legendary

Activity: 1537
Merit: 1005

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2014, 05:13:32 PM

I dont think X11 coins can compete with UTC right now. If you are in doubt input your hashrates at whattomine.com Nvm I misunderstood.

3r197 - please reply to my message

https://whattomine.com - Check what to mine Smiley
cointradero

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 05:33:32 PM

All it does is cause needless headaches for miners

You make a good point here, and it shouldn't be overlooked. But this is why a multipool for UTC and other chacha coins is ideal over pure POW coin.

and raise the barrier for entry for new miners

I don't think so... New miners get a HUGE incentive because their low-end gpus and even cpus gain an advantage over high end cards with each NFactor change.

Each increase makes the settings more difficult to determine as individual system components have a greater weight in the success of failure of the system to mine.  RAM management is becoming a science for these.  

This is a false rumor, if you will, that started even with litecoin. For example, I only need enough RAM to run my OS with YAC at N=14. It is only VRAM that matters. I can't say for certain about CPUs and APUs though.

It's not a false rumor and has been proven here many times.  Thirtybird has explained it better than I can a few times in this  thread, but the more cards you have, the more RAM you need to run it with a low lookup gap.  My lack of system RAM only allows me to get about 80% out of each 290x I have  because I can't run them with the higher lookup gap without one card refusing to start.  

Also, you assume all new miners are using low end gear.  What if a new miner comes in like me with 4x 290x cards and only 8 GB system RAM and has the same issues I do?  I was already at a 25% profitability disadvantage against scrypt coins because of this, and that was before the orphan problem.  It does work out good for CPU miners and 750 Ti miners, but it doesn't hold true for everyone.  
fredeq
Legendary

Activity: 1537
Merit: 1005

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2014, 05:36:33 PM

It's not a false rumor and has been proven here many times.  Thirtybird has explained it better than I can a few times in this  thread, but the more cards you have, the more RAM you need to run it with a low lookup gap.  My lack of system RAM only allows me to get about 80% out of each 290x I have  because I can't run them with the higher lookup gap without one card refusing to start.  

Also, you assume all new miners are using low end gear.  What if a new miner comes in like me with 4x 290x cards and only 8 GB system RAM and has the same issues I do?  I was already at a 25% profitability disadvantage against scrypt coins because of this, and that was before the orphan problem.  It does work out good for CPU miners and 750 Ti miners, but it doesn't hold true for everyone.  

That will be true with ultracoin miner. But yacminer, with its fine intensity tweaking should give you the same results on whatever lookup gap you mine.

https://whattomine.com - Check what to mine Smiley
ultrasmart

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 05:41:41 PM
Last edit: May 02, 2014, 05:59:19 PM by ultrasmart

UTC PUMP EASY GOING

Okay lets make a new pact as great community Smiley im doing this with PaulR.
And hopefully some people will join here!

On CT you can buy UTC up to 0,00015 easily with 1,8 BTC on cryptsy you need more then 10.

Step 1: Together ad european time around 8 a clock at night lets buy from the sell side on CT.
Step 2: At that moment lets start with spamming cryptsy again from look at CT and cryptsy will follow in a second
Step 3: Keep on spamming and we get the pump to 0,00020 again!

SO WHO WILL JOIN PAULR AND ME ON THIS Huh
[/color]

I will try to assist but I am at work...

Please keep keep a note of all of the negative feedback you get from others while promoting UTC.  If we can gain some insight as to the FUD people are spreading and the general reasons that people have for being hesitant to invest, we can bring those thoughts back here and develop answers and solutions.  Sometimes when promoting, you will get some negative feedback that you do not have a quick response or argument on hand to retort.  The community can assist with this and we will be better prepared in the future.

A recent example: Someone stated in the trollbox, "I like UTC but the block times are too fast and cause too many orphans."  

How would you all respond to this statement?

Don't you kind of find a coordinated effort to raise the price in the short-term and then manipulating the price on other exchanges by pretending that coordinated attempt is more than just an unsustainable pump a bit shady?  You can't build long-term value that way and all it does is alienate the people that bought in during your falsely create euphoria.  And why do you want to create this short-term value if not just to sell it off while it's high.  Price fluxuations without the proposition of value exists purely for those that want to play the day trading game.  

If that's where you guys want to go with this coin fine, there are plenty of them out there like that right now that do just fine.  The only discussion in those forums is about price as that's all that anyone cares about -- that and volume.  At the end of the day, they will all be dumped as the new high volume coin that is being pumped takes over.  Lasting value will be dependent upon the utility of any given coin.  The alt-coin craze won't last forever.  Either position yourself as something useful and hope for the best or play the pump and dump game and hope others want to play with your coin when they join in.  But it's hard to be both.  

The changes that have been made recently seem to be trying to tackle both fronts and all you are effectively doing is making the bagholders more entrenched and scaring others away.  

The block reward change doesn't address your dumping issue, it only rewards those who were already invested in the coin.  It's not the number of coins that are dumped that matter, it's the % of coins being minted each day that are dumped that matters.  The fair way to do things would have been to extend the distribution period so that there were going to be more UTC created and change the halving date to years later.  That way, the % of coins created in a given time frame would be the same, but new investors / miners would not be at the mercy of the rest of you, that now collectively hold 15% of all coins to ever be put in circulation.  

The price may go up to reflect the reduced amount of coins being mined, but if it doesn't, then your miners will disappear.  If it does go up, you still haven't addressed the fact that miners will be miners and will dump it to trade for BTC at a rate faster than what you are adding new supporters, who are now alienated by the fact that 15,000,000 coins are being held that were obtained at a significantly higher block reward or through the IPO.  The point of this is, changing the block reward to a lower rate does not affect any of the problems that the coin is having right now, it just rewards people already involved.  

I already voiced my concerns as to how the multipool may effect the security of the coin earlier, but no one responded to any of my questions, so I assume no one shares the same sentiment.  

Some of you have put a lot of work into trying to add value and direction to this coin.  The focus on price distracts from that and honestly, you have no control over it without having some major whales backing you at this point.  Even then, it won't be enough to sustain it.  Keep you focus on implemented unique things like the arbitrage tool and quit scheming to raise the price.  

You make some good points.  I have never been overly comfortable about the idea of quickly pumping and dumping UTC.  For me, this just means pumping and watching the price fall.  Since I am not selling that is kind of stupid for me to do because I am buying too high.  However, there are two positive aspects from the OP that I do support.  The first being spreading knowledge that UTC even exists.  I want people to learn about UTC.  If people are going to get on the exchanges and promote -good for them, and good for us, and most importantly, good for UTC. Second, a bit of price fluctuation is beneficial because a coin that doesn't move, or consistently drops like UTC was doing, is bad.  No matter how you spin it, it is bad.  UTC would eventually be a distant memory in that case.  Activity behind the curtain on the developer side of the house is more important. I entirely agree with you.  But, I also believe that activity on the exchanges can be beneficial.  My discomfort comes from words such as "spam", "pump", etc.  There is a fine line here between what is beneficial and what is very dangerous as you described.

As for the block reward adjustment, well, its in the past.  Probably time to move on.  Hopefully it does not plague us.

I could see how an undisclosed amount of people owning a 15% stake in the overall amount of coins is a topic.  But let's get away from it.  Anyone who was in UTC early paid much more than .05 USD per.  I recently doubled my stake in UTC by buying at .0007.  The difference in my investment amount compared to the first time was extreme.  Anyone could buy up a ton of coins at the moment, and be sitting in a better position than whomever supposedly owns the 15% -and plenty more coins will be distributed.  

Hopefully the multipool concerns will be addressed by someone with more insight on the topic.  

"Sound and prudent judgment based on a simple perception of the situation or facts," (Merriam-Webster).
Beave162

Activity: 809
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 05:49:52 PM
Last edit: May 02, 2014, 06:05:59 PM by Beave162

This is a false rumor, if you will, that started even with litecoin. For example, I only need enough RAM to run my OS with YAC at N=14. It is only VRAM that matters. I can't say for certain about CPUs and APUs though.

The problem is too rapid change in n-factor.
The change is too fast and not needed for the day.

It starts to slow up, and mining at NF = 14 is still fairly easy - that takes you all the way out to January of next year.  NF=15 could be okay too, but no coin has done it yet, so I've never had to.  I'm fairly confident my miners will be just fine when that first coin (YACoin) switches to NF=15 though.

Why? because it forces many to purchase additional memory modules to mine still effectively.

You can mine with 4 2GB cards or 2 4GB cards with 4 GB just fine.  Until you want to go with more of either, 4GB of system ram is sufficient.  The N factor is not explicitly the cause of needing more system RAM, it's allocating GPU memory.  If you want to be the guy who runs 4 R9 290X's, I think you can find the 50 quid to spring for an 8 GB configuration instead of a 4GB configuration.

What the heck are you talking about? I am mining 6 cards with 1 4GB stick of RAM... I will not need to increase RAM with subsequent NFactor changes.

And yes... I assume a 'new' miner to be someone that doesn't have a high-end card because high end cards are not as profitable with higher NFactors... Shouldn't 'new' mean a miner with different hardware that wouldn't have profited before...

YaCoin: YL5kf54wPPXKsXd5T18xCaNkyUsS1DgY7z 
BitCoin: 14PFbLyUdTyxZg3V8hnvj5VXkx3dhthmDj
mrcashking

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 05:53:33 PM

+1
I'd buy one. It's would be a great way to spread the word through people in our lives who still don't even know what cryptocoin is.
Let me know when.
Donation incoming!!

Cheers!!
Craig Claussen

Thanks, would love to help you guys make one also
but the price for this is a bit high because it uses tungsten alloy, which is a very very hard metal you'll need diamond to scratch it
you can even choose to make it with your encrypted private key, so you will never lose your coin
the price is 850utc including shipping for one, let me know if you guys are interested

Thats great man:)
Contact to mrcashking, send him pm any information to close shipping.
I send to you now 850 UTC.
Little gift from UTC community to mrcashking Smiley

Thanks Untalented, that looks dope! I also want to thank everyone for there generous donations.
cointradero

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 05:55:29 PM

The problem is too rapid change in n-factor.
The change is too fast and not needed for the day.

It starts to slow up, and mining at NF = 14 is still fairly easy - that takes you all the way out to January of next year.  NF=15 could be okay too, but no coin has done it yet, so I've never had to.  I'm fairly confident my miners will be just fine when that first coin (YACoin) switches to NF=15 though.

Why? because it forces many to purchase additional memory modules to mine still effectively.

You can mine with 4 2GB cards or 2 4GB cards with 4 GB just fine.  Until you want to go with more of either, 4GB of system ram is sufficient.  The N factor is not explicitly the cause of needing more system RAM, it's allocating GPU memory.  If you want to be the guy who runs 4 R9 290X's, I think you can find the 50 quid to spring for an 8 GB configuration instead of a 4GB configuration.

What the heck are you talking about? I am mining 6 cards with 1 4GB stick of RAM... I will not need to increase RAM with subsequent NFactor changes.

What type of cards? and you can claim all you want that it doesn't matter as long as you are using thirtybird's miner, which I am, but it does matter as evidenced by many people that can't get the same settings to work.  His miner is the only way I can even run 4 cards as I only get the "Error 4: cannot enqueue.... " if I use ultracoin miner or any miner without the xintensity factor.  And that's all with 8 GB of RAM.
Beave162

Activity: 809
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 06:12:29 PM

What type of cards? and you can claim all you want that it doesn't matter as long as you are using thirtybird's miner, which I am, but it does matter as evidenced by many people that can't get the same settings to work.  His miner is the only way I can even run 4 cards as I only get the "Error 4: cannot enqueue.... " if I use ultracoin miner or any miner without the xintensity factor.  And that's all with 8 GB of RAM.

It is funny to me because ThirtyBird and I tested these things together. I too at one point thought system RAM mattered. I don't know what your issue is, but I bet you are running windows. I can't speak to other mining software, and I'm not going to experiment when I already knew yacminer is the best. I have 6 R7 240 4GB on one rig with 4GB of RAM running xubuntu--yet another reason why windows sucks for mining.

YaCoin: YL5kf54wPPXKsXd5T18xCaNkyUsS1DgY7z 
BitCoin: 14PFbLyUdTyxZg3V8hnvj5VXkx3dhthmDj
mrcashking

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 06:14:18 PM

Im doing my daily #ultraCoin promos right now on twitter let me know if any of you guys have a twitter username. I'll shout some of you guys out. Im working to get it a trending topic worldwide on twitter.
mrcashking

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 06:29:13 PM

well to make it easier. If you have a twitter tweet out the hashtag #UltraCoin
dcgirl

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 06:30:16 PM

Im doing my daily #ultraCoin promos right now on twitter let me know if any of you guys have a twitter username. I'll shout some of you guys out. Im working to get it a trending topic worldwide on twitter.

I'm @Ultracoingirl
ep1989

Activity: 78

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 06:37:17 PM

no one to help me HuhHuh any one can help me i have this setup --scrypt-jane --worksize 128 -g 2 --lookup-gap 3 --thread-concurrency 41440 -I 11 -o stratum+tcp://stratum.ultracoinpool.info:3333 -u xxxx -p xxx --sj-nfmin 4 --sj-nfmax 30 --sj-time 1388361600

i have r9 280 and when i launch ultracoinminer.exe i can see an error but can't read he shut down to fast i have pick my estup here http://ultracoin.net/configgen_raw.html
Navyman47

Activity: 96

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 06:39:00 PM

UTC PUMP EASY GOING

Okay lets make a new pact as great community Smiley im doing this with PaulR.
And hopefully some people will join here!

On CT you can buy UTC up to 0,00015 easily with 1,8 BTC on cryptsy you need more then 10.

Step 1: Together ad european time around 8 a clock at night lets buy from the sell side on CT.
Step 2: At that moment lets start with spamming cryptsy again from look at CT and cryptsy will follow in a second
Step 3: Keep on spamming and we get the pump to 0,00020 again!

SO WHO WILL JOIN PAULR AND ME ON THIS Huh
[/color]

I will try to assist but I am at work...

Please keep keep a note of all of the negative feedback you get from others while promoting UTC.  If we can gain some insight as to the FUD people are spreading and the general reasons that people have for being hesitant to invest, we can bring those thoughts back here and develop answers and solutions.  Sometimes when promoting, you will get some negative feedback that you do not have a quick response or argument on hand to retort.  The community can assist with this and we will be better prepared in the future.

A recent example: Someone stated in the trollbox, "I like UTC but the block times are too fast and cause too many orphans."  

How would you all respond to this statement?

Don't you kind of find a coordinated effort to raise the price in the short-term and then manipulating the price on other exchanges by pretending that coordinated attempt is more than just an unsustainable pump a bit shady?  You can't build long-term value that way and all it does is alienate the people that bought in during your falsely create euphoria.  And why do you want to create this short-term value if not just to sell it off while it's high.  Price fluxuations without the proposition of value exists purely for those that want to play the day trading game.  

If that's where you guys want to go with this coin fine, there are plenty of them out there like that right now that do just fine.  The only discussion in those forums is about price as that's all that anyone cares about -- that and volume.  At the end of the day, they will all be dumped as the new high volume coin that is being pumped takes over.  Lasting value will be dependent upon the utility of any given coin.  The alt-coin craze won't last forever.  Either position yourself as something useful and hope for the best or play the pump and dump game and hope others want to play with your coin when they join in.  But it's hard to be both.  

The changes that have been made recently seem to be trying to tackle both fronts and all you are effectively doing is making the bagholders more entrenched and scaring others away.  

The block reward change doesn't address your dumping issue, it only rewards those who were already invested in the coin.  It's not the number of coins that are dumped that matter, it's the % of coins being minted each day that are dumped that matters.  The fair way to do things would have been to extend the distribution period so that there were going to be more UTC created and change the halving date to years later.  That way, the % of coins created in a given time frame would be the same, but new investors / miners would not be at the mercy of the rest of you, that now collectively hold 15% of all coins to ever be put in circulation.  

The price may go up to reflect the reduced amount of coins being mined, but if it doesn't, then your miners will disappear.  If it does go up, you still haven't addressed the fact that miners will be miners and will dump it to trade for BTC at a rate faster than what you are adding new supporters, who are now alienated by the fact that 15,000,000 coins are being held that were obtained at a significantly higher block reward or through the IPO.  The point of this is, changing the block reward to a lower rate does not affect any of the problems that the coin is having right now, it just rewards people already involved.  

I already voiced my concerns as to how the multipool may effect the security of the coin earlier, but no one responded to any of my questions, so I assume no one shares the same sentiment.  

Some of you have put a lot of work into trying to add value and direction to this coin.  The focus on price distracts from that and honestly, you have no control over it without having some major whales backing you at this point.  Even then, it won't be enough to sustain it.  Keep you focus on implemented unique things like the arbitrage tool and quit scheming to raise the price.  

You make some good points.  I have never been overly comfortable about the idea of quickly pumping and dumping UTC.  For me, this just means pumping and watching the price fall.  Since I am not selling that is kind of stupid for me to do because I am buying too high.  However, there are two positive aspects from the OP that I do support.  The first being spreading knowledge that UTC even exists.  I want people to learn about UTC.  If people are going to get on the exchanges and promote -good for them, and good for us, and most importantly, good for UTC. Second, a bit of price fluctuation is beneficial because a coin that doesn't move, or consistently drops like UTC was doing, is bad.  No matter how you spin it, it is bad.  UTC would eventually be a distant memory in that case.  Activity behind the curtain on the developer side of the house is more important. I entirely agree with you.  But, I also believe that activity on the exchanges can be beneficial.  My discomfort comes from words such as "spam", "pump", etc.  There is a fine line here between what is beneficial and what is very dangerous as you described.

As for the block reward adjustment, well, its in the past.  Probably time to move on.  Hopefully it does not plague us.

I could see how an undisclosed amount of people owning a 15% stake in the overall amount of coins is a topic.  But let's get away from it.  Anyone who was in UTC early paid much more than .05 USD per.  I recently doubled my stake in UTC by buying at .0007.  The difference in my investment amount compared to the first time was extreme.  Anyone could buy up a ton of coins at the moment, and be sitting in a better position than whomever supposedly owns the 15% -and plenty more coins will be distributed.  

Hopefully the multipool concerns will be addressed by someone with more insight on the topic.  

I agree that the pumping and dumping is for other coins, not ultracoin.  It happens without the trolling in the chat boxes enough already.  I'm not accusing anyone in particular, but the same people that push these p&d's in the chat boxes are waiting with lots of coins ready to dump on those they've suckered into buying on false hype or over hype.  They do this just to increase the number of coins in their possession or are looking to leave the coin with as much btc as possible.  I've been watching the exchanges a lot lately and if you look, even now with low volume, someone is putting a "large" sell order on the sell side and at the same time they fill up the buy side with little buy orders with a bigger buy order at a much lower price waiting to get dumped on by some frustrated miner.  
The problem is being made worse by the multipool, unfortunately, because the multipool only buys from the sell side.  This plays right into these traders (traitors) hands.  They take the btc earned and place it right back on the buy side at a lower price.  The only way to stop this is to slowly build larger buy orders on the buy side.  When new buyers come to look at UTC, they look for support on the buy side.  No support = No buy.
Patience is the key and providing true value to the coin like dcgirl and a few others do is the only way forward for ultracoin.
I've supported this coin from the beginning and will continue to support it and I hope the community stays together and works together to challenge the top 5 coins.

On a side note, Laterbreh has got the orphan problem over at ultra.leetpools.com down to an acceptable level and I could sure use some help mining there.  The new website looks awesome!  Let's try to spread the hash rate again.  

mrcashking

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 06:48:04 PM

I'm @Ultracoingirl

oh yeah I seen ya
primouno

Activity: 251

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 06:48:42 PM

no one to help me HuhHuh any one can help me i have this setup --scrypt-jane --worksize 128 -g 2 --lookup-gap 3 --thread-concurrency 41440 -I 11 -o stratum+tcp://stratum.ultracoinpool.info:3333 -u xxxx -p xxx --sj-nfmin 4 --sj-nfmax 30 --sj-time 1388361600

i have r9 280 and when i launch ultracoinminer.exe i can see an error but can't read he shut down to fast i have pick my estup here http://ultracoin.net/configgen_raw.html
Add "pause" without quotation mark from the new line in your bat file, then your miner stops and you will be able to read the error.

UTC address: UMzy2N8oTFmcQ2bfZoqLnmXsWzvfA8miRy
http://ultracoin.net/    -- Ultracoin Website        http://ultracointalk.org/  -- UltracoinTalk Forum
untalented

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 06:56:53 PM

@mrcashking
Welcome Smiley
I hope you like it   Cool
You have great potential , secret weapon UTC  Wink
Maybe one day we will see those beautiful bodies of women, who love you on tweets "UTC to the MOON"  Grin Grin Grin Grin

And i think you like my donation too Wink
3000 UTC go away.
untalented

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 07:05:50 PM

download from here :
https://sites.google.com/site/rmdavidson/

Kalroth CGminer with integrated Scrypt-Jane support
cgminer-3.7.3-kalroth-sj0.03.zip

setx GPUMAXALLOCPERCENT 100
setx GPUUSESYNC_OBJECTS 1
del *.bin
cgminer.exe --scrypt-jane -o stratum+tcp://anygoodpool -u xxx -p xxx --sj-nfmin 4 --sj-nfmax 30 --sj-time 1388361600 -w 256 -g 2 -I 12 --thread-concurrency 32768 --no-submit-stale --lookup-gap 4 --expiry 10 --scan-time 1 --queue 0

or use YACMiner 3.5.0-yac2 from:
https://github.com/Thirtybird/YACMiner/releases

and use settings in here :
http://www.ultracoin.net/configgen_raw.html

or search jakiman settings for YACminer here :
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=413978.msg6101155#msg6101155

remember to adjust your virtual memory in windows minimum to 8192MB
mrcashking

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 07:06:53 PM

haha Thanks Untalented thats awesome. On another note I might able to get a few of them to write that on there body. I'll post the pics on my twitter If I can convince a few of the women to do it haha. I call them Fan Sign Pics.
dcgirl

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 07:11:47 PM

haha Thanks Untalented thats awesome. On another note I might able to get a few of them to write that on there body. I'll post the pics on my twitter If I can convince a few of the women to do it haha. I call them Fan Sign Pics.

lol, guys
Pages: « 1 ... 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 [666] 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 ... 849 »
  Print  

Jump to: