Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:31:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 [662] 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 ... 849 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ASIC-RESISTANT] UltraCoin (UTC) - Ultrafast 6 second transactions!!  (Read 946563 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
3r197

Activity: 732
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 10:15:44 PM

+1
I'd buy one. It's would be a great way to spread the word through people in our lives who still don't even know what cryptocoin is.
Let me know when.
Donation incoming!!

Cheers!!
Craig Claussen

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
3r197

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 10:31:33 PM

Unbelievable that people sell lower than the price before the reward reduction. Who the hell has so many coins to liquidate and why now. This is not confidence inspiring for bringing in new adopters and investors.

Sell 70% miners who does not read this topic. For whom this coin has died after falling awards to 15. They have to recoup production costs (electricity, Internet, etc) so they sell.

Another option is just sell some of the coins, which would again cover the existing costs.

I suppose mine now UTC and CAI. UTC is not selling. CAI - sell to cover even half of current expenditure.

For example, my energy costs for (4x280x and 4x270x) $84 per month. I also they have to take. At least half. Smiley

Well just for the craze of it, I bought 1 UTC coin the other day on cryptsy for .003 BTC. I wonder what that miner thought when they saw the transaction go through. Granted it was only 1 coin, but it was fun to do none the less. Cryptsy warnings went crazy on me. Gave me a double warning that I was buying way above current market price! LOL
Who knows. Maybe I'll buy 5 of them at the same price next week.
I am crazy for UTC!!

3r197

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 10:53:19 PM

I recevied 156coins from mining x11 @multipool (1/2 day)  Huh Huh Huh

This is why the value of UTC should 10 times more than what it is now atleast

Should be but its not, no interest, no buying, just selling lower and lower, slowly bleeding out. I'm not sure what the problem is but there is no confidence and/or belief in UTC. Meanwhile people throw money at ridiculous silly coins. Is the wallet issue starting to freak people out? I dont know...

I don't know either, but it doesn't make sense. It does seem like we need to release something big for the coin every day to stay in people's minds. What worries me though is that no one is talking about UTC. Case in point - go to Twitter and search for ultracoin. Every single person that is a part of this community and wants to see this coin succeed should be spreading the word. Just saying...

And along comes the common sense guy (CSG)...

Okay, I think I already covered this in a recent post -but lets look at it from another angle.  Does anyone remember when Ultracoin was worth about 1.00 USD?  I do.  What was the difference between the $1 UTC and the $0.05 UTC?  Anyone?  Ok... I will tell you.

If you have been on any exchange and looked at the trollbox, good news tips spread like wildfire.  The better the news, the more interest it creates for that particular coin.  Another factor is the number of people spreading the news.  One person is a spammer, two are cohorts working as a spam team, three or more...well now that will turn some heads.  The last factor is the validity of the source, or I guess you could say the reputation of the "troll".  People are more likely to become attracted to a particular crypto if the person putting out the good news is deemed reliable and trustworthy.  

So back to the question: What is the difference between the $1 UTC and the $0.05 UTC?  Simple, Bumface.  As a BTC-e mod, Bumface essentially connected with somewhere between 7-10 thousand people at the time when he shared the news of the upcoming UTC release.  So we had good news, and a reliable source.  Next, a boatload of people who became interested because of those two factors started pushing the good news further.  At that point, the third factor came in to play.  When UTC was surrounded by good news from many people to include a reliable source, the value skyrocketed without hesitation.  That was 3 months ago.  

So now...  we have a lot of new people, many who don't even know who Bumface is, or even worse, they don't know what UTC is.  Those who have been around probably frequent BTC-e, but not the new guys and gals, they are trading pennies on MP, Polo, Cryptsy, and so on.  

What we need to do now, is recreate the first week of February.  But we are from that as it stands.  Bumface appears to be less active (while probably not true - appearance is a bitch).  Good news is few and far between (again news is not news unless it is widely broadcasted and reaches an audience).  And lastly, no one is talking about UTC in the troll boxes.  Perhaps the UTC community does not realize just how important those troll boxes are to crypto; they are immeasurable tools.  

These are the hard facts.  This is a realistic problem.  Let's find a solid solution.  

-CSG

Agreed! I'm about to go back into the trollbox for a few minutes to re-spread DCgirl's new blog about ultra-arb. All the while UTC is on it's recent evening daytrade pump.
Marnie1976

Activity: 275
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 10:59:43 PM

I recevied 156coins from mining x11 @multipool (1/2 day)  Huh Huh Huh

Should be but its not, no interest, no buying, just selling lower and lower, slowly bleeding out. I'm not sure what the problem is but there is no confidence and/or belief in UTC. Meanwhile people throw money at ridiculous silly coins. Is the wallet issue starting to freak people out? I dont know...

I don't know either, but it doesn't make sense. It does seem like we need to release something big for the coin every day to stay in people's minds. What worries me though is that no one is talking about UTC. Case in point - go to Twitter and search for ultracoin. Every single person that is a part of this community and wants to see this coin succeed should be spreading the word. Just saying...

Okay, I think I already covered this in a recent post -but lets look at it from another angle.  Does anyone remember when Ultracoin was worth about 1.00 USD?  I do.  What was the difference between the $1 UTC and the $0.05 UTC?  Anyone?  Ok... I will tell you.

If you have been on any exchange and looked at the trollbox, good news tips spread like wildfire.  The better the news, the more interest it creates for that particular coin.  Another factor is the number of people spreading the news.  One person is a spammer, two are cohorts working as a spam team, three or more...well now that will turn some heads.  The last factor is the validity of the source, or I guess you could say the reputation of the "troll".  People are more likely to become attracted to a particular crypto if the person putting out the good news is deemed reliable and trustworthy.  

So back to the question: What is the difference between the $1 UTC and the $0.05 UTC?  Simple, Bumface.  As a BTC-e mod, Bumface essentially connected with somewhere between 7-10 thousand people at the time when he shared the news of the upcoming UTC release.  So we had good news, and a reliable source.  Next, a boatload of people who became interested because of those two factors started pushing the good news further.  At that point, the third factor came in to play.  When UTC was surrounded by good news from many people to include a reliable source, the value skyrocketed without hesitation.  That was 3 months ago.  

So now...  we have a lot of new people, many who don't even know who Bumface is, or even worse, they don't know what UTC is.  Those who have been around probably frequent BTC-e, but not the new guys and gals, they are trading pennies on MP, Polo, Cryptsy, and so on.  

What we need to do now, is recreate the first week of February.  But we are from that as it stands.  Bumface appears to be less active (while probably not true - appearance is a bitch).  Good news is few and far between (again news is not news unless it is widely broadcasted and reaches an audience).  And lastly, no one is talking about UTC in the troll boxes.  Perhaps the UTC community does not realize just how important those troll boxes are to crypto; they are immeasurable tools.  

These are the hard facts.  This is a realistic problem.  Let's find a solid solution.  

-CSG

+1

I tried many times to promote UTC on the troll boxes... also on BTC-E.....i was the so cold spammer because i was alone...

We have enough miners, traders and bag holders in our community but it seems that everybody thinks the $1,- will come easy by it self..

WAKE UP.. that will not happen !

About one week ago there was a perfect example on Cryptsy...the UTC community was "hitting" and "spamming" together in the chatbox....and we all know what happened. The price wend up big time !!!

But after that the UTC community fall a sleep again and see where we are now with the price. Down again !

SO YOU ALL LISTEN TO MISER CSG...... You want UTC going up to $1 or more Huh then do something. Get out off your lazy bed !

Shout it out and stamp your feet !!! Not just once but every day.

Without this there will come no uptrend price changes for UTC !!

WAKE UP

Quote form Mr. CSG : "...These are the hard facts.  This is a realistic problem.  Let's find a solid solution..."    
SxC

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 11:06:54 PM

the UTC cheerleader squad got us a few buys @ crapsty

Give me a U give me a T give me a C

barbados-fs

Activity: 837
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 11:10:03 PM

Well just for the craze of it, I bought 1 UTC coin the other day on cryptsy for .003 BTC. I wonder what that miner thought when they saw the transaction go through. Granted it was only 1 coin, but it was fun to do none the less. Cryptsy warnings went crazy on me. Gave me a double warning that I was buying way above current market price! LOL
Who knows. Maybe I'll buy 5 of them at the same price next week.
I am crazy for UTC!!

I don't know how things are going at kriesi, but if you did that on mintale, then you will not be able to buy 1 UTC for 0,003 BTC because there you'd bought it for the first price of the first lot for sale. Something tells me that on cripsy should Buti so. Must be fulfilled orders for selling (purchasing) in the sequence in which they stand. Otherwise, if price 0,003 BTC with no lot for sale, would your order to buy not come to pass?

So I think you took 1 UTC on the market price of the sale and not to 0,003 BTC.

"Coздaть ceнcopнyю ceть гopoдa - этo нe дopoгo, нe cлoжнo и пo cooтнoшeнию зaтpaты / эффeкт для гopoдa - нeoцeнимo! He нyжнo ждaть пoкa кopпopaции и гocyдapcтвa cдeлaют тaкиe ceнcopныe ceти и бyдyт иx oбcлyживaть - этo бyдeт дopoгo и бyдeт coбиpaть бoльшe дaнныx o нac c вaми, чeм мы бы этoгo xoтeли!" (c)Aira.life
funsponge

Activity: 776
Merit: 557

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 11:15:07 PM

the UTC cheerleader squad got us a few buys @ crapsty

Give me a U give me a T give me a C

wlll take more than 3 of us unfortunately - seems to be the same 5-6 of us beating the drum on troll boxes and twitter
mrcashking

Activity: 700

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 11:19:19 PM

Im fairly new to the ultracoin community but I feel I can help grow some awareness via my presence on twitter. I have about 55K active followers. And I will be promoting UltraCoin none stop. My goal is to get it to Trend WorldWide on twitter. Feel free to follow me on there @mrcashking

Also accepting donations if anyone is generous.

Marnie1976

Activity: 275

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 11:20:14 PM
Last edit: May 01, 2014, 11:33:05 PM by Marnie1976

I recevied 156coins from mining x11 @multipool (1/2 day)  Huh Huh Huh

-CSG

+1

I tried many times to promote UTC on the troll boxes... also on BTC-E.....i was the so cold spammer because i was alone...

We have enough miners, traders and bag holders in our community but it seems that everybody thinks the $1,- will come easy by it self..

WAKE UP.. that will not happen !

About one week ago there was a perfect example on Cryptsy...the UTC community was "hitting" and "spamming" together in the chatbox....and we all know what happened. The price wend up big time !!!

But after that the UTC community fall a sleep again and see where we are now with the price. Down again !

SO YOU ALL LISTEN TO MISER CSG...... You want UTC going up to $1 or more Huh then do something. Get out off your lazy bed !

Shout it out and stamp your feet !!! Not just once but every day.

Without this there will come no uptrend price changes for UTC !!

WAKE UP

Quote form Mr. CSG : "...These are the hard facts.  This is a realistic problem.  Let's find a solid solution..."    

-->@Bumface  and  -->@dcgirl

Both of you must see that "shouting out" and "stamping the feet's" , everyday again, is one of the important actions we have to start to make everybody aware about Ultracoin.  

We see now that our strong community is not able to do this constructively and with a well managed plan or time schedule by our self's.

The community needs central leadership, organization and planning in this.

The community listens to you both.

Please pick up this leadership task and get our community, with a well managed plan, agenda and time schedule to spam the troll and chat boxes every day....

Imagine what shall happen if the community pulls together and is everyday active on the troll and chat boxes to promote UTC...

There is no time to waste !

So please Bumface and dcgirl pick up this important task for central leadership, organization and planning in this...

funsponge

Activity: 776
Merit: 557

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 11:33:42 PM

Im fairly new to the ultracoin community but I feel I can help grow some awareness via my presence on twitter. I have about 55K active followers. And I will be promoting UltraCoin none stop. My goal is to get it to Trend WorldWide on twitter. Feel free to follow me on there @mrcashking

Yes I just see you! You are very welcome and we appreciate your tweets!
hashfever

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 11:36:01 PM

Algorithm X11 is now ready to mine at http://utcmultipool.com/
Let me know how its working.

Code:
stratum+tcp://x11.utcmultipool.com:3344 -u WORKER -p PASSWORD

Where do we get a good miner for this coin?

Check the darkcoin thread, it is the first X11 coin.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=421615.0

Got it, OK, lets give it a go.
just lets go to mined it now!
Just put 22MH/s at it but the X11 pool mh/s does not read right

Who is producing X11 coin. Share settings from a .bat file.

The Council for http://utcmultipool.com Feel free to post on your website configuration for the proposed algorithms production of coins, as well as links to the production program for each algorithm.
For you it will be not difficult, but will make life much easier miners decided to get UTC through multipul.

I already spend 15 minutes to find a good setup for the algorithm X11 and Shakhtar, instead of that would come to you, to get the settings and program production and quickly to start production!

This is a good idea indeed and it will be done.

Dear hashfever you never have placed this information on multipule. Meanwhile, Mr untalented even IN settings laid out.

And here is for scrypt mining newest Kalroth CGminer 3.7.3, with "xIntensity" support.
I add ready sample settings for hd7870x/7950/7970/280x/290/290x in that folder.
Go to https://mega.co.nz/#
and put that link to your browser:
https://mega.co.nz/#!0wZ3gb7S!PNC2lXFPTuIkflQT0gW1bMv67WfF8cuNv-D7YqghZnk
Download and you are ready to mine on UTCmultipool.com most profitable scrypt coins.

Let the miners all the necessary information immediately, right from the main page http://utcmultipool.com
Do not force them to look for it somewhere else. Having gone once they can not return back!

Before I add this information,  is this archive for script mining or X11 ?
ultrasmart

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 11:41:16 PM

I think many of us are on the same page.  Time to get this snowball rolling.  

Let's be careful with the word "SPAM" by the way.  SPAM is unsolicited advertisement that is UNWANTED.  

If you have noticed, I tend to stick with the term "EDUCATE".  That means we are providing ignorant people the opportunity to LEARN, to gain KNOWLEDGE, that will ultimately better their FUTURE.  

Rock out with your UTC out.

"Sound and prudent judgment based on a simple perception of the situation or facts," (Merriam-Webster).
fredeq
Legendary

Activity: 1537
Merit: 1005

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2014, 12:03:54 AM

Dont forget to spread the word about whattomine.com . UTC is back at the top and should stay there forever. Whoever opens the page will see UTC right away.

I will be posting links on some sites, maybe even do some banners. Good luck everyone!

https://whattomine.com - Check what to mine Smiley
3r197

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 12:24:30 AM
Last edit: May 02, 2014, 12:38:38 AM by 3r197

Dont forget to spread the word about whattomine.com . UTC is back at the top and should stay there forever. Whoever opens the page will see UTC right away.

I will be posting links on some sites, maybe even do some banners. Good luck everyone!

Awesome!! I will bookmark it and spread the word.
If you know someone who develops that site, could you ask them if it would be feasible to add a server that monitors miner net/hashrates for each coin? I think that could add a valuable asset to other features out there that are trying to help forecast cryptocurrency market trends.
3r197

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 12:44:29 AM

Yes I just see you! You are very welcome and we appreciate your tweets!

Im an Ultracoin fan and No problem I really want to see this coin grow. So I guess it's time to make some noise!!! haha

Throw an address out and I'll send you some coin!!

Cheers!!
dcgirl

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 12:57:23 AM

This is awesome and I'm thrilled to have your support. Ultracoin is a great coin and we are going places. Any information you need, just ask.

oh yes, also please publish your address, we are a very generous group.
dcgirl

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 01:00:02 AM

Awesome!! I will bookmark it and spread the word.
If you know someone who develops that site, could you ask them if it would be feasible to add a server that monitors miner net/hashrates for each coin? I think that could add a valuable asset to other features out there that are trying to help forecast cryptocurrency market trends.

pm fredeq about it please
mrcashking

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 01:08:55 AM

This is awesome and I'm thrilled to have your support. Ultracoin is a great coin and we are going places. Any information you need, just ask.

oh yes, also please publish your address, we are a very generous group.

Here's my UTC address I Will be promoting everyday.
Thanks you guys!

UQ14YigWz6PXFojVTGCMumEfjje5pZfNVA
mrcashking

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 02:00:40 AM

anybody have an UltraCoin shirt I can put on during a show? haha
tomho147

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 03:11:32 AM

+1
I'd buy one. It's would be a great way to spread the word through people in our lives who still don't even know what cryptocoin is.
Let me know when.
Donation incoming!!

Cheers!!
Craig Claussen

Thanks, would love to help you guys make one also
but the price for this is a bit high because it uses tungsten alloy, which is a very very hard metal you'll need diamond to scratch it
you can even choose to make it with your encrypted private key, so you will never lose your coin
the price is 850utc including shipping for one, let me know if you guys are interested
Pages: « 1 ... 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 [662] 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 ... 849 »
  Print  

Jump to: