Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:38:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 [663] 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 ... 849 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ASIC-RESISTANT] UltraCoin (UTC) - Ultrafast 6 second transactions!!  (Read 946563 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
longyenthanh

Activity: 1221
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 04:52:58 AM

does anyone know if mining @utcmultipool is better than normal? Huh

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Wirly

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 05:11:26 AM

does anyone know if mining @utcmultipool is better than normal? Huh
It is not that simple and hard to say. Difficulty of each coin changes regular so the rewards change and it also depends on the selling price of each coin at the exchanges and how much it cost to buy back UTC. It also depends if the pool operator is placing buy/sell orders or just filling existing ones. Also if minig x11 uses about 30% less power.
Sylon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1169

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 07:29:32 AM

I rent a RIG on betarigs and I'm trying to mine with it on ultracoinpool.info
Sylon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1169

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 07:41:17 AM

Is it possible to mine UTC with betarigs's rigs ? I always have 0 kh/s hashrate on my pool...
hyeoam

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 09:09:42 AM

Charts here: http://crypto-prices.com/UTC

Donate BTC: 1NRG17fYCNcfQvQHC3G9TUAowNKsM4oTWA
barbados-fs

Activity: 837
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 09:49:22 AM

Before I add this information,  is this archive for script mining or X11 ?

Settings for X11

https://mega.co.nz/#!QgpS0ZBA!aH5_1oADu8i00tc5r6i6bj4D1XtnzVNeMmKAkDyLsH4

"Coздaть ceнcopнyю ceть гopoдa - этo нe дopoгo, нe cлoжнo и пo cooтнoшeнию зaтpaты / эффeкт для гopoдa - нeoцeнимo! He нyжнo ждaть пoкa кopпopaции и гocyдapcтвa cдeлaют тaкиe ceнcopныe ceти и бyдyт иx oбcлyживaть - этo бyдeт дopoгo и бyдeт coбиpaть бoльшe дaнныx o нac c вaми, чeм мы бы этoгo xoтeли!" (c)Aira.life
bumface (OP)

Activity: 728
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2014, 09:54:35 AM

I recevied 156coins from mining x11 @multipool (1/2 day)  Huh Huh Huh

fffff

-->@Bumface  and  -->@dcgirl

Both of you must see that "shouting out" and "stamping the feet's" , everyday again, is one of the important actions we have to start to make everybody aware about Ultracoin.  

We see now that our strong community is not able to do this constructively and with a well managed plan or time schedule by our self's.

The community needs central leadership, organization and planning in this.

The community listens to you both.

Please pick up this leadership task and get our community, with a well managed plan, agenda and time schedule to spam the troll and chat boxes every day....

Imagine what shall happen if the community pulls together and is everyday active on the troll and chat boxes to promote UTC...

There is no time to waste !

So please Bumface and dcgirl pick up this important task for central leadership, organization and planning in this...

We thank you for your idea, but that is not our job. Our job is making new innovative things,and we are doing this every day. It is the job of the community to talk about it.

untalented

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 10:32:05 AM

+1
I'd buy one. It's would be a great way to spread the word through people in our lives who still don't even know what cryptocoin is.
Let me know when.
Donation incoming!!

Cheers!!
Craig Claussen

Thanks, would love to help you guys make one also
but the price for this is a bit high because it uses tungsten alloy, which is a very very hard metal you'll need diamond to scratch it
you can even choose to make it with your encrypted private key, so you will never lose your coin
the price is 850utc including shipping for one, let me know if you guys are interested

Thats great man:)
Contact to mrcashking, send him pm any information to close shipping.
I send to you now 850 UTC.
Little gift from UTC community to mrcashking Smiley
dcgirl

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 10:44:49 AM

Im fairly new to the ultracoin community but I feel I can help grow some awareness via my presence on twitter. I have about 55K active followers. And I will be promoting UltraCoin none stop. My goal is to get it to Trend WorldWide on twitter. Feel free to follow me on there @mrcashking

Also accepting donations if anyone is generous.

Sending a little bit of UTC to welcome you! And we will see about that tshirt...
3r197

Activity: 732
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 10:52:12 AM

+1
I'd buy one. It's would be a great way to spread the word through people in our lives who still don't even know what cryptocoin is.
Let me know when.
Donation incoming!!

Cheers!!
Craig Claussen

but the price for this is a bit high because it uses tungsten alloy, which is a very very hard metal you'll need diamond to scratch it
you can even choose to make it with your encrypted private key, so you will never lose your coin
the price is 850utc including shipping for one, let me know if you guys are interested

@ untalented,
You have me confused. Are you saying that if I want to buy one I need to PM mrcashking instead of tomho147?
Marnie1976

Activity: 275

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 10:59:00 AM

Bumface, partly you are right.

But everybody knows we need to be out in the crowd.  

We need to shout and let other ppl know about UTC.

Not once in a while but everyday.

It is in everybody's interest who owns UTC that this works so investors, daytraders, miners come to our coin AND stay at our coin !.

Last week there was a beautiful action from the community and the chat of Cryptsy was all about UTC.

Result was that the price went op to +0,00018.

We see now that our community is not able to plan and organize such actions together everyday.

It is very silent now at the troll and chatboxes about UTC since that last action last week and the price dropped big time to -0,00009.

There must be a leader who has central leadership and who can and will organize and plan these actions.

A leader who everybody listen to...

This person does not have to involve at talking at the troll and chat boxes, but he must encourage the community again and again to do this on a daily base and time schedule.

In my opinion only you or dcgirl can do this, please think it over again....

I recevied 156coins from mining x11 @multipool (1/2 day)  Huh Huh Huh

fffff

-->@Bumface  and  -->@dcgirl

Both of you must see that "shouting out" and "stamping the feet's" , everyday again, is one of the important actions we have to start to make everybody aware about Ultracoin.  

We see now that our strong community is not able to do this constructively and with a well managed plan or time schedule by our self's.

The community needs central leadership, organization and planning in this.

The community listens to you both.

Please pick up this leadership task and get our community, with a well managed plan, agenda and time schedule to spam the troll and chat boxes every day....

Imagine what shall happen if the community pulls together and is everyday active on the troll and chat boxes to promote UTC...

There is no time to waste !

So please Bumface and dcgirl pick up this important task for central leadership, organization and planning in this...

We thank you for your idea, but that is not our job. Our job is making new innovative things,and we are doing this every day. It is the job of the community to talk about it.

cace

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 11:00:46 AM

+1
Let me know when.
Donation incoming!!

Cheers!!
Craig Claussen

@ untalented,
You have me confused. Are you saying that if I want to buy one I need to PM mrcashking instead of tomho147?
haha, no man, he is giving gift to mrcashking and pay 850UTC to tomho147
untalented

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 11:03:58 AM

+1
Let me know when.
Donation incoming!!

Cheers!!
Craig Claussen

@ untalented,

No... i can't understand what you saying or my google translator sucks;)
You can buy from tomho147 directly  Tongue
3r197

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 11:05:24 AM

haha, no man, he is giving gift to mrcashking and pay 850UTC to tomho147

Understood.
Sorry about that
3r197

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 11:22:55 AM

So i tried searching this thread for some info but couldn't find it already posted...

I just unlocked my wallet for minting this morning. In the wallet overview tab, there is a "Stake: 0.000 UTC" indicator.
So I guessing that before any amount of UTC is added to this Stake amount indicator, I will have to wait a year?
Or am I supposed to deposit a desired amount of UTC that I presently have in my "Balance" indicator into the "Stake" indicator?
Or is this part of the new "Coin Control" feature that is about to be implemented?

Thanks in advance!
tomho147

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 11:36:40 AM

+1
Let me know when.
Donation incoming!!

Cheers!!
Craig Claussen

that's very nice of you, already sent him a message about this
Singman33

Activity: 147

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 11:48:30 AM

Still no answers on this, and it's the basic of PoS system...

Hello,
I have the Linux CLI version of the wallet, and I want to know how to use the PoS.
When using the "getinfo" command, I could see my balance but stake = 0.0. Should I need a command to put some coins on stake ?

Also, if I remember, the PoS choose one client (ie, wallet ?) holding coins to get a reward. But how the client is getting it ? Should he mine it ? How to accomodate with GPU mining ?

Code:
Ultracoind getinfo
{
    "version" : "v1.0.0.0-apqq-beta",
    "protocolversion" : 70050,
    "walletversion" : 60000,
---

3r197

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 12:05:44 PM

trying to make sth like this Smiley

I just got mine on order!!
bumface (OP)

Activity: 728
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2014, 12:15:57 PM

So i tried searching this thread for some info but couldn't find it already posted...

I just unlocked my wallet for minting this morning. In the wallet overview tab, there is a "Stake: 0.000 UTC" indicator.
So I guessing that before any amount of UTC is added to this Stake amount indicator, I will have to wait a year?
Or am I supposed to deposit a desired amount of UTC that I presently have in my "Balance" indicator into the "Stake" indicator?
Or is this part of the new "Coin Control" feature that is about to be implemented?

Thanks in advance!

if you have succesfulle unlocked the wallet, your coins are ready for getting the pos reward.The coin control gives a little bit more control about the ammounts.We are preparing a detailed statement about how this works exactly.

fabietech

Activity: 298

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 12:20:43 PM

I recevied 156coins from mining x11 @multipool (1/2 day)  Huh Huh Huh

This is why the value of UTC should 10 times more than what it is now atleast

Should be but its not, no interest, no buying, just selling lower and lower, slowly bleeding out. I'm not sure what the problem is but there is no confidence and/or belief in UTC. Meanwhile people throw money at ridiculous silly coins. Is the wallet issue starting to freak people out? I dont know...

I don't know either, but it doesn't make sense. It does seem like we need to release something big for the coin every day to stay in people's minds. What worries me though is that no one is talking about UTC. Case in point - go to Twitter and search for ultracoin. Every single person that is a part of this community and wants to see this coin succeed should be spreading the word. Just saying...

And along comes the common sense guy (CSG)...

Okay, I think I already covered this in a recent post -but lets look at it from another angle.  Does anyone remember when Ultracoin was worth about 1.00 USD?  I do.  What was the difference between the $1 UTC and the $0.05 UTC?  Anyone?  Ok... I will tell you.

If you have been on any exchange and looked at the trollbox, good news tips spread like wildfire.  The better the news, the more interest it creates for that particular coin.  Another factor is the number of people spreading the news.  One person is a spammer, two are cohorts working as a spam team, three or more...well now that will turn some heads.  The last factor is the validity of the source, or I guess you could say the reputation of the "troll".  People are more likely to become attracted to a particular crypto if the person putting out the good news is deemed reliable and trustworthy.  

So back to the question: What is the difference between the $1 UTC and the $0.05 UTC?  Simple, Bumface.  As a BTC-e mod, Bumface essentially connected with somewhere between 7-10 thousand people at the time when he shared the news of the upcoming UTC release.  So we had good news, and a reliable source.  Next, a boatload of people who became interested because of those two factors started pushing the good news further.  At that point, the third factor came in to play.  When UTC was surrounded by good news from many people to include a reliable source, the value skyrocketed without hesitation.  That was 3 months ago.  

So now...  we have a lot of new people, many who don't even know who Bumface is, or even worse, they don't know what UTC is.  Those who have been around probably frequent BTC-e, but not the new guys and gals, they are trading pennies on MP, Polo, Cryptsy, and so on.  

What we need to do now, is recreate the first week of February.  But we are from that as it stands.  Bumface appears to be less active (while probably not true - appearance is a bitch).  Good news is few and far between (again news is not news unless it is widely broadcasted and reaches an audience).  And lastly, no one is talking about UTC in the troll boxes.  Perhaps the UTC community does not realize just how important those troll boxes are to crypto; they are immeasurable tools.  

These are the hard facts.  This is a realistic problem.  Let's find a solid solution.  

-CSG

Agreed! I'm about to go back into the trollbox for a few minutes to re-spread DCgirl's new blog about ultra-arb. All the while UTC is on it's recent evening daytrade pump.

Before we spam cryptsy again we need some special news, what people can read! i told and asked already 20 times to make a bounty for a press release.
I we can do that and we share the link on cryptsy it will go up fast because people will read about the coin and how good it is!!

so we need a press release and hopefully some websites will pick it up!

@bumface please could you arrange this if you think this is a good solution Smiley

Pages: « 1 ... 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 [663] 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 ... 849 »
  Print  

Jump to: