Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 08:56:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 230 »
  Print  
Author Topic: C-CEX.com Trusted, Secure & Friendly Exchange Since 2013. 200+ Alts,USD,Low Fees  (Read 254570 times)
[ProTrader]

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 12:37:51 AM

Do you plan to add Z-cash ZEC?
Do you plan to add the #3 market cap coin Ripple XRP?
Please.

ZEC suggested for voting a while ago but has no interest: https://c-cex.com/?id=vote&coin=zec
XRP - no plans yet.

Even it has interest from people ccex still doesnt add it not unless you will pay them for listing. Free votes are useless!!

What they are doing now is accepting payments from SHITCOINS to bypass voting, then the coins will be gone the next few days and claim it Broken Chain or whatever after the Scam dev dumped their coins. So who are the LOSERS? We people who was tricked with that stupid system. Ccex knows which are scamcoins and which are not to protect people but they doesnt care about the customers as long as they keep profiting with scammers.

So, be careful in ccex or else find another safe exchange to play with.
care2yak

Activity: 779
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 07:10:55 AM

I made another bitcoin deposit today to my deposit address 178yte65eTdQvDAjja2r2M3QA9hXDHzqW2. I never use the same deposit address twice so this address was newly generated. Although and incoming transaction with its details would appear on our balances panel, I always crosscheck with blockchain.info to track transfer and number of confirmations.

My pending deposit displayed on the balances panel showed 1 of 2 confirmations which coincided with that on blockchain.info BUT what was confusing to me (and tbh, gave me another panic attack) was that although my deposit was still pending - meaning it wasn't confirmed in my deposit address just yet, my funds were already being moved to other addresses... Refer to attached screenshots

So I'm not accusing CCEx, but how can a transaction be made in the address I used when the funds have not yet even reached my account just yet? Hackers? Or could it be because of this asicboost, jihan wu activities going on with bitcoin?

Anyway, the moment my bitcoins reflected in my account, I traded it to a different alt right away before it gets confirmed in that other address it was being transferred to. But not everyone will be so fortunate to track their deposit and trade it right away to prevent loss of funds. I think something shady and serious is happening to bitcoin right now.  Sad
gradys225

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 02:45:27 PM

to yours to the exchange the trust vanishes you that you want you do at you the new excuse has appeared the fact that Blockchain broken it is broken and actually блoкчeин works and transactions go
wargo

Activity: 476

Technician

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2017, 12:44:33 PM

My pending deposit displayed on the balances panel showed 1 of 2 confirmations which coincided with that on blockchain.info BUT what was confusing to me (and tbh, gave me another panic attack) was that although my deposit was still pending - meaning it wasn't confirmed in my deposit address just yet, my funds were already being moved to other addresses
Someone withdraw meanwhile and it uses any of deposited previously coins. Your deposit address is operated by exchange and also it not means someone stole from you.
wklalen

Activity: 525

ibuku adalah segalanya(my mother is the best)

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 01:08:48 PM

what do you feel if you buy example coin xenix 1 btc
then after 2 days no yet market and no notice

WHAT DO YOU FEEL .. FUCKER MARKET

reply please
what do you feel if you as me

Bitcoin=>1PGhTxdVUWe5VYQ4CwLRbFmVi1uuMzqzCR

Who want rich lets try here https://bc.game/i-41rqo2sb-n/
Dice BTC/doge/ltc/eth/xmr
care2yak

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 01:56:37 PM

My pending deposit displayed on the balances panel showed 1 of 2 confirmations which coincided with that on blockchain.info BUT what was confusing to me (and tbh, gave me another panic attack) was that although my deposit was still pending - meaning it wasn't confirmed in my deposit address just yet, my funds were already being moved to other addresses
Someone withdraw meanwhile and it uses any of deposited previously coins. Your deposit address is operated by exchange and also it not means someone stole from you.

Yes, had that in mind too. So I asked them how would my funds be transferred when the confirmation time for them to reflect in my balance was not even complete yet. I didn't get any answer for that particular question though. Support just said that the funds have been credited to my account.

Something shady is probably going on in there because as you pointed out, our deposit address is operated by them and so it follows that...who's stealing, right? Bitcoins or any coin for that matter can't be transferred unless you trade it or you withdraw it or send it to a different address. And the transfer won't complete unless you confirm the transfer through the email the exchange sends you.

I just didn't want to accuse them right away because I was waiting for them to explain what blockchain.info was showing me. Perhaps this is what happened to the other users who lost funds... This is sad because I had the opinion that they were a decent exchange.
wargo

Activity: 476

Technician

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2017, 05:15:23 PM

Yes, had that in mind too. So I asked them how would my funds be transferred when the confirmation time for them to reflect in my balance was not even complete yet. I didn't get any answer for that particular question though. Support just said that the funds have been credited to my account.

Something shady is probably going on in there because as you pointed out, our deposit address is operated by them and so it follows that...who's stealing, right? Bitcoins or any coin for that matter can't be transferred unless you trade it or you withdraw it or send it to a different address. And the transfer won't complete unless you confirm the transfer through the email the exchange sends you.

I just didn't want to accuse them right away because I was waiting for them to explain what blockchain.info was showing me. Perhaps this is what happened to the other users who lost funds... This is sad because I had the opinion that they were a decent exchange.
This is how *cryptocoin wallets work. Addresses are just for identyfying account on exchange and not matter address is cleared if funds credited. For example, if you withdraw, you will receive from different addresses than deposited.

Maybe they should be care about spending not fully confirmed transactions but it is separate from trading system.

Don't worry. Your money is probably safe, if not - not because of this.
yorll

Activity: 873

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 07:42:32 PM

SCAM ALERT

Be careful, this is not a joke, read all the back page witnesses, this exchange has become a scam, sooner or later will be scammed in some way. They Steal the money from the votes, open your eyes and do not let these scammers continue to deceive people.
tiamatt

Activity: 129
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 12:41:58 AM
Last edit: April 12, 2017, 01:10:23 AM by tiamatt

Hello,
I make two  deposits   ETH 0.99 and another 0.2.
Now they don't want to credit my account and told me i lose all the amount.
In the other exchangers is this:
"The minimum amount for deposit is 1 ETH. Smaller deposits will be credited once they total this amount."
But not here and is nothing on the site to tell :if you send under 1 ETH you will lose all amount...

Tx: 0x362b7e91de64870c75e6803d1dae4f91f3e770229073c6cf85645c7335fb244c
Block: 3518816
Time: 2017-04-11 23:49:22 (2 hours ago)
From: Poloniex (Cold Wallet) (0x32Be343B94f860124dC4fEe278FDCBD38C102D88)
To: 0x5Da7D94011d4299f73F952B39fB94735F16B79e5
Amount: 0.99 Ether
Account Nonce: 271259
Gas Price: 3e-8 Ether
Gas Limit: 333,333
Total Gas Used: 21,000
Tx Price: 0.00063 Ether

===================

The answer of support was :

C-CEX support 2017-04-12 00:58:54

Hello!

Minimum deposit is 1 ETH. We have it written under your address that "Min. deposit is 1 ETH". This limitation connected to design of ETH transactions and how we have to process them to post to your balance. We can have ETH deposits with no commission only because of this limitation. All deposits below 1 ETH are spent into resending commission and can't be credited to balance.
Have a good day! Let us know if there is anything else we can help you with.

Thanks!
c-cex (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001

CryptoCurrency EXchange: https://c-cex.com

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2017, 02:28:56 AM

I make two  deposits   ETH 0.99 and another 0.2.

Yes - that's right. It's written under your deposit address: "Minimum deposit 1 ETH", it's written on popup when you hover over this text: "Please, do not send less than 1 ETH or we will not able to post it to balance and they will be lost!", it's written in our rules here: https://c-cex.com/?id=terms "If you see "Minimum deposit" sign below coin address - it mean that we can't post any deposit of this coin lower than mentioned amount and such your deposit will be lost."

Where else you want us to inform you that you will lost your coin if you send lower than warned minimum deposit amount?

From the technical side we have to limit minimum ETH deposit amount because of our unique technology where we provide personal ETH address to each customer. Of course we have to resend each deposit to our main address in order to make withdrawals possible from it. Each resending cost ETH fee. In case we do not make minimum deposit limitation then it will be possible to send us millions of 0.00000001 ETH deposits and spend all our balance into resending fee. We don't want that so we made restriction on minimum of 1 ETH deposit. Please, note - we do not charge our traders any fee for deposits but we are paying ETH commission for each ETH deposit.

c-cex (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2017, 02:32:34 AM

c-cex I ask you again to inform me about your inner-team speakings about the serverless altcoin wallet solution so that you can send out delisted coins to customers even after the wallet was removed from the server.

Sorry, we already gave answer. We consider our delisting policy fair. We are not going to develop any serverless solution as it does not look viable to us.

Viable. It should not have to be viable for C-Cex. When you hold user funds then these funds aren't yours. When you sold them on another exchange then those earnings are not yours. Expropriate users out of their coins because you do not want to offer trading of that coin anymore does not mean that these coins does not belong to their owners anymore.

I ask you again to find a solution.

Looks like you are missing one important thing: we make announce at least 2 weeks before delisting in our newsletter that come to Your e-mail, twitter, chat and on main trading page ("Important news") and highlighting coins with red color to let customers withdraw coins we are going to delist. Then we remove markets and give a lot more days for withdrawals (currently we still don't remove wallet delisted from april, 4 keeping them opened for withdrawals).

c-cex (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2017, 02:35:39 AM

I made another bitcoin deposit today

Yes - you have correct answers above. As we require 2 confirmations to post BTC to your balance our wallet needs only one and start using your coins for withdrawals. It does not mean we use your C-CEX balance for that. It's different things. So you of course got your deposit according to BTC amount in this transaction to C-CEX balance and you are able to trade it or withdraw when you need.

care2yak

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 03:08:03 AM

This is how *cryptocoin wallets work. Addresses are just for identyfying account on exchange and not matter address is cleared if funds credited. For example, if you withdraw, you will receive from different addresses than deposited.

Maybe they should be care about spending not fully confirmed transactions but it is separate from trading system.

Yes - you have correct answers above. As we require 2 confirmations to post BTC to your balance our wallet needs only one and start using your coins for withdrawals. It does not mean we use your C-CEX balance for that. It's different things. So you of course got your deposit according to BTC amount in this transaction to C-CEX balance and you are able to trade it or withdraw when you need.

Provided that the exchange can use our balance and our only source for tracking our transaction is through the blockchain, and hypothetically speaking, our funds just disappear. Then we have no way of tracking and justifying our balance because the blockchain is saying you have zero balance.

So if I didn't trade my btc deposit to an alt, and I decide to move my btc to a different btc address, how in the world would my current ccex btc address display that transfer when the picture blockchain.info showed me was that a transfer already took place?
wklalen

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 03:10:28 AM

c-cex I ask you again to inform me about your inner-team speakings about the serverless altcoin wallet solution so that you can send out delisted coins to customers even after the wallet was removed from the server.

Sorry, we already gave answer. We consider our delisting policy fair. We are not going to develop any serverless solution as it does not look viable to us.

Viable. It should not have to be viable for C-Cex. When you hold user funds then these funds aren't yours. When you sold them on another exchange then those earnings are not yours. Expropriate users out of their coins because you do not want to offer trading of that coin anymore does not mean that these coins does not belong to their owners anymore.

Looks like you are missing one important thing: we make announce at least 2 weeks before delisting in our newsletter that come to Your e-mail, twitter, chat and on main trading page ("Important news") and highlighting coins with red color to let customers withdraw coins we are going to delist. Then we remove markets and give a lot more days for withdrawals (currently we still don't remove wallet delisted from april, 4 keeping them opened for withdrawals).
there about coin no volume so get notice and will delist
what about coin xenix bixc kashh vltc no notice and have volume

c-cex (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2017, 03:34:33 AM

Our statement about broken blockchain posted here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=418700.msg18367923#msg18367923

c-cex (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2017, 03:37:13 AM

Provided that the exchange can use our balance and our only source for tracking our transaction is through the blockchain, and hypothetically speaking, our funds just disappear. Then we have no way of tracking and justifying our balance because the blockchain is saying you have zero balance.

So if I didn't trade my btc deposit to an alt, and I decide to move my btc to a different btc address, how in the world would my current ccex btc address display that transfer when the picture blockchain.info showed me was that a transfer already took place?

BTC balance of address on blockchain can't be equal your virtual C-CEX BTC balance. Reason - we do not send coins between addresses when people trade. When you withdraw from C-CEX you get valid transaction ID which contains your exact amount of coins you withdraw.

wklalen

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 03:44:35 AM

Our statement about broken blockchain posted here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=418700.msg18367923#msg18367923
change your system this make loser all people no notice about broken blockchain
check yobit no coin delist about  broken blockchain

c-cex (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2017, 03:50:44 AM

change your system this make loser all people no notice about broken blockchain
check yobit no coin delist about  broken blockchain

Sorry, I don't understand what do you mean by "change your system this make loser all people no notice about broken blockchain". I guess you think it is possible to warn people before blockchain broken? - No, that's not possible. Please, read mentioned post in case you still don't understand what does it mean "broken blockchain".

wklalen

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 04:18:34 AM

wtf
scam u always many reasons

[ProTrader]

Activity: 644

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 07:44:07 AM

A lot of issues now in ccex, simple! dont trade there not unless you are ready to lose BTC. Admins, I guess you have to change your system in customers favor and be open to suggestion. It seems that you always have a reason which is vague to all of us.

What is exchange if there are no satisfied traders?.. Besides, you will still earn from Scam devs Fee for listing!!!!.. Maybe the customers trading transaction fees are just cents.
Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 230 »
  Print  

Jump to: