Bitcoin Forum
August 20, 2024, 03:10:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 [135] 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 ... 230 »
  Print  
Author Topic: C-CEX.com Trusted, Secure & Friendly Exchange Since 2013. 200+ Alts,USD,Low Fees  (Read 254609 times)
V1saya

Activity: 1050
Merit: 508

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:03:23 AM

Hence the reason I pulled ALL of my funds out of C-Cex until they reopen, IF they reopen.

I cannot login, so I cannot pull my funds out.  As soon as I can, I will remove ALL funds from C-CEX and will NEVER trust them again.  I've opened an account at Poloniex.  Anyone have good or bad experiences with them???

C-Cex is not allowing its clients to withdraw? I am lucky I withdrew all my funds few months ago. Poloniex is better but I also left there as they have poor support and is not really giving fork coins. Much better to trade in Bittrex and Binance.
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 06:51:53 AM

I am unable to login to my account. I have activated 2FA and get the login code as well but when I login, it takes me to the login page again. Tried this three times and looks like others are facing this issue too. Are they in maintenance mode?

armnet

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:01:53 PM

Does anybody face such problem, when you transfer ETC from other exchange to c-cex.com ETS address, but didn`t get money yet to address even after all confirmations?

I withdrew ETC from Yobit to C-Cex 48 hours ago (On Jan 9, 2018 at 8:24 PM), but after all the confirmations didn`t get money on my ETC address.

This is the proof

http://gastracker.io/tx/0xef7cf12e037a5df76fc25e4bba70a66b4d975ce9b0578dde720b96227d4288d3
Block details http://gastracker.io/block/5174200

C-cex admins didn`t add that money to my balance.

I`ve sent a PM to topic admin, but didn`t get any answer
quantz75

Activity: 98
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:22:45 PM

Does anybody face such problem, when you transfer ETC from other exchange to c-cex.com ETS address, but didn`t get money yet to address even after all confirmations?

I withdrew ETC from Yobit to C-Cex 48 hours ago (On Jan 9, 2018 at 8:24 PM), but after all the confirmations didn`t get money on my ETC address.

This is the proof

http://gastracker.io/tx/0xef7cf12e037a5df76fc25e4bba70a66b4d975ce9b0578dde720b96227d4288d3

C-cex admins didn`t add that money to my balance.

I`ve sent a PM to topic admin, but didn`t get any answer

Read the previous posts, and it was written on the homepage and on the "balances" pages :

We will not: provide all cryptocoin and tokens deposits and withdrawals, support ticket service.

If you need your cryptocurrency to trade here or elsewhere during "limited service" period - please, deposit or withdraw it before December, 20. Please, do not send any deposits during "limited service" period as they will not be posted to balances.

We will resume normal service after January, 20. We may resume normal service earlier.

So you will have to wait like us after the Jan, 20.
quantz75

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:25:39 PM

C-CEX holidays vacations!

From December, 20 till approximately January 20 we will switch to "limited service" mode for New Year vacations.

We will: provide trading service, API trading service, C-CEX codes creation and redeeming, fiat deposits and withdrawals.
We will not: provide all cryptocoin and tokens deposits and withdrawals, support ticket service.

If you need your cryptocurrency to trade here or elsewhere during "limited service" period - please, deposit or withdraw it before December, 20. Please, do not send any deposits during "limited service" period as they will not be posted to balances.

We will resume normal service after January, 20. We may resume normal service earlier.

Happy upcoming holidays!!!
[/color]
JohnJohanson

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:32:26 AM

Hey guys! I'm new on community. Please, could someone tell me if there are some way to register on C-Cex right now, or only after January 20 that would be possible?
armnet

Activity: 20

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:52:38 AM

From December, 20 till approximately January 20 we will switch to "limited service" mode for New Year vacations.

We will: provide trading service, API trading service, C-CEX codes creation and redeeming, fiat deposits and withdrawals.

Hello,

I know that you are on vacation and deposits and withdrawals are forbidden, but I forgot about it and transfered my Ethereum Classic from Yobit exchange to C-Cex.
Look, I know that it was my mistake, but I need this money very much not for trading, but for life. Please put money on my balance and I will withdraw it to my Payeer account. I need my money to pay my January bills - this is the only way to get money in my hands. I can`t wait untill 20th of January.

My username is: tigerbro. I couldn`t create a ticket to support, that`s why I make post on forum.

On Jan 9, 2018 at 8:24 PM I made a withdrawal of 9.7236 Etc from Yobit exchange to my Etc wallet on c-cex.com (I checked out several times the etc address).

Thank you in advance.
nik1lin

Activity: 155
Merit: 100

DeFin

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 06:58:43 AM

withdrawals not work?

<span style="font-size: 24pt !important; line-height: 1.5em;"><a rel="ugc" class="ul" href="https://wowperson.live/">
                <span style="font-family: Montserrat,sans-serif;">
                    <b>
                        <span style="background-color: #7F54C9;">
                            <span style="color: transparent;">
                                <span style="font-family: Montserrat,sans-serif;">..</span>
                            </span>
                            <span style="font-family: Montserrat,sans-serif;">
                                <span style="color: #131825;">WOWPERSON</span>

<span style="color: #fff;">CRYPTO</span>
                            </span>
                            <span style="color: transparent;">
                                <span style="font-family: Montserrat,sans-serif;">..</span>
                            </span>
                        </span>
                    </b>
                </span>
            </a>
        </span>
inheritor

Activity: 161

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:42:46 AM

withdrawals not work?
Nothing works. The owners run away with all coins in the wallets to Bahamas.
quantz75

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:19:26 AM

Hello,

I know that you are on vacation and deposits and withdrawals are forbidden, but I forgot about it and transfered my Ethereum Classic from Yobit exchange to C-Cex.
Look, I know that it was my mistake, but I need this money very much not for trading, but for life. Please put money on my balance and I will withdraw it to my Payeer account. I need my money to pay my January bills - this is the only way to get money in my hands. I can`t wait untill 20th of January.

My username is: tigerbro. I couldn`t create a ticket to support, that`s why I make post on forum.

On Jan 9, 2018 at 8:24 PM I made a withdrawal of 9.7236 Etc from Yobit exchange to my Etc wallet on c-cex.com (I checked out several times the etc address).

Thank you in advance.

I’m not from ccex , i just quoted the message
quantz75

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:21:34 AM

withdrawals not work?

Stop saying bullshit everytime, maybe it is maybe not but stick to the facts , trading is working and fiat withdrawals too... and it’s a good thing they answered on the chat and logged in on their bitcointalk’s profile that’s not what someone who is gone to the bahamas for good will do..
gri0

Activity: 253
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:14:59 PM

I can't login my account. WTF?

No an error messages. Just refresh the main page.

br,
Grio.
inheritor

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:57:07 PM

withdrawals not work?

Stop saying bullshit everytime, maybe it is maybe not but stick to the facts , trading is working and fiat withdrawals too... and it’s a good thing they answered on the chat and logged in on their bitcointalk’s profile that’s not what someone who is gone to the bahamas for good will do..
You are bullshit and your c-cex is bullshit. why does trading work if withdrawals do not work? LINDA trades there for 57, but it trades for 100 on any normal working exchanges. They could just close their shit exchange and say goodbye to users until January 20 and nothing changed. This crap exchange does not work. They took my LINDAs which now cost 1btc and does not transfer them to my wallet but I can transfer PRC. That is a fact. They are frauds, that is a fact.
quantz75

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:43:53 PM

withdrawals not work?

You are bullshit and your c-cex is bullshit. why does trading work if withdrawals do not work? LINDA trades there for 57, but it trades for 100 on any normal working exchanges. They could just close their shit exchange and say goodbye to users until January 20 and nothing changed. This crap exchange does not work. They took my LINDAs which now cost 1btc and does not transfer them to my wallet but I can transfer PRC. That is a fact. They are frauds, that is a fact.

We will not: provide all cryptocoin and tokens deposits and withdrawals, support ticket service. Not my problem if you don't know how to read.
And FIAT withdrawal (USD) is working.
inheritor

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:05:42 PM

withdrawals not work?

We will not: provide all cryptocoin and tokens deposits and withdrawals, support ticket service. Not my problem if you don't know how to read.
It is your problem if you have not a brain. I told you I can deposit PRC coins now which price does not change and cannot withdraw LINDA coins which has risen drastically. They are frauds who manipulates prices and use my LINDAs because I does not have them neither on my c-cex account nor my wallet.  
quantz75

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:20:51 PM

withdrawals not work?

It is your problem if you have not a brain. I told you I can deposit PRC coins now which price does not change and cannot withdraw LINDA coins which has risen drastically. T

Read again : We will not: provide all cryptocoin and tokens deposits and withdrawals, support ticket service. Not my problem if you don't know how to read. <= so that's your fault because you took the risk, for us the problem and we even try with xvg BEFORE the vacations.
And i just say to stick to the facts. If it's a scam don't worry we will be there...
inheritor

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:35:42 PM

withdrawals not work?

It is your problem if you have not a brain. I told you I can deposit PRC coins now which price does not change and cannot withdraw LINDA coins which has risen drastically. T

Read again : We will not: provide all cryptocoin and tokens deposits and withdrawals, support ticket service. Not my problem if you don't know how to read. <= so that's your fault because you took the risk, for us the problem and we even try with xvg BEFORE the vacations.
And i just say to stick to the facts. If it's a scam don't worry we will be there...
Bot detected. I have deposited and withdrawn for the "vacation" time. It works for PRC coin and does not for LINDA. I am sure they used inside information about rising market in late December and blocked those coins they had information about forthcoming growth.
quantz75

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 06:01:55 PM

withdrawals not work?

Bot detected. I have deposited and withdrawn for the "vacation" time. It works for PRC coin and does not for LINDA. I am sure they used inside information about rising market in late December and blocked those coins they had information about forthcoming growth.

You were just lucky for PRC it could have happenned too, for example i also see my DOGE deposit adress but don't take the risk or you will cry again. Maybe, maybe not but what you say with the bahamas is absolute non-sense , just wait until 20 jan there is nothing else you can do for now ..
inheritor

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 06:16:10 PM

withdrawals not work?

You were just lucky for PRC it could have happenned too, for example i also see my DOGE deposit adress but don't take the risk or you will cry again. Maybe, maybe not but what you say with the bahamas is absolute non-sense , just wait until 20 jan there is nothing else you can do for now ..
LOL. Every day depositing PRC in "vacation" period I was lucky. I noted that I deposited EAG coins too. Just turn on the brain, if you are not c-cex employee. https://imgur.com/a/v6Yqi
quantz75

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 06:24:35 PM

withdrawals not work?

LOL. Every day depositing PRC in "vacation" period I was lucky. Just turn on the brain, if you are not c-cex employee.

Yes you were lucky that this one worked as you can see people have problems for others currencies. For the other one you also took the risk (which is dumb when they say not to) and what's the point of crying every day? you do nothing you are just a capricious kid.
For example you said nothing worked they are on the bahamas and just after you say PRC withdrawal is working... you just contradict yourself calm down and just wait a few days (it's already been 3 weeks) and we will all start legal actions at this moment if it's a scam...
Oh again with the c-cex employee for a "forum" when they don't even hire a employee for the support..as logicial as your previous non-sense
Pages: « 1 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 [135] 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 ... 230 »
  Print  

Jump to: