Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 09:58:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 [149] 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 ... 230 »
  Print  
Author Topic: C-CEX.com Trusted, Secure & Friendly Exchange Since 2013. 200+ Alts,USD,Low Fees  (Read 254569 times)
vadik7mi

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 09:28:57 PM

LTC transfer not deposit

1)Lh1iNhpHKoVcmfgEVgPa8TMYUnLCGaogpz (correct address)

2) and   1358079(354 confirmations) confirmations

Transaction: ee9f4e71a34f084dc3472cb1371e6d6212cb763905328d93d72cf3e816a95c9e
That is totally out of servise exchange. Sad I just want everyone will have their assets back!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
quantz75

Activity: 98
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 09:31:55 PM

C-CEX, this is beyond any limits, where is my LTC, i made a transaction of my LTC 25Hours ago, and on the network it is spent and its not shown in my wallet in C-ECX Wallet, support ticket asking me to get back in Hour(S)m is this is even possible, not having my coins in my wallet and when i am trying to get in contact with Support you are asking me to get back to Make a support ticket in Hourss Huh??not  even Minutes ? Hours HuhHuh

Scammers are much more professional than You by the way !!!!!

Get my coins in ASAP in case i am imagining as if you will care to ready my message here !

My Transaction ID: 1567a48f838751f3749eb271791fd8117c16ae6004c1ea03bdc9338b67dc98cc    
my bloody Wallet at your platform is: LcYzNqYrVWdiUw7bPmtgY5hZS5aUTmTfPm

go track it, its delivered since i was a kid !!!

Hi, mate! Have you already received your coins in deposit or not? I made deposit of ltc yesterday evening and still there is no on my account. The transaction is confirmed and done in blockchain explorer though.

Nothing Man, the only thing i have found that my Transaction is spent at the network and and several addresses got collected in one address hold 72 LTC, i dont know if they are storing the Coins in a different address prior distributing or this is got hacked and out Coins are lost.. i dont know, no updates and yet i cant open a ticket
Yes, man, I have the same situation. Tickets queue is always full and we have no ability to make a ticket. My ltc was transferred to some address too. Maybe they move our ltc to cold storage or something... Maybe they check everything manually and then add the balances to our accounts, I don`t know. It is weekend now and probably they add everything tomorrow. But I need my ltc to get deposited badly as you do, I guess. Please, get me known if you will get your ltc deposited, then I will know that everything is OK.

The same thing happened with my BitcoinZ wallet, some transferes during the vacation period and last days and the balance is 20% that I had.., but this when I use the block explorer, because in the C-Chex my balance is 0.

Hope that this is just a movement to security storage our coins.

i agree with you, this might be a transaction for cold storage, however, this is not making them good yet, clients are trading in such volatile market if they cannot meet its requirement and appreciate time, so they are not part of it.

Defiantly i will update you in my post here if there is any news, Good luck
Absolutely agreed. It is not a big deal to make us notified about what is happening by twitter for example. It is so terrible that we do not know where our assets are and what is going on about this situation. And the waiting in uncertainty is an even more terrible thing about it. So there is thing that give me some faith that everything will be cool. That thing is that they cancelled the registration of the new users. So would it be scam they did not close the opportunity of new depositing in their system. But only God knows the truth.

They still are banning people right now and deleting messages on the chat and not replying.... Mt. Gox did the same thing about registration before falling apart..
Holly smoke... I have thrown a glance at chat box and some people say that they have the same problem with ltc Sad I hope the problem will be resolved ASAP because that smells bad. But one thing makes me mull. They did not work with cryptocurrency deposit/withdrawal during their NY vacations, so I think that types of operations require the staff makes that manually. And now they maybe have a lot of work to do, but I do not know exactly how it is.

"ASAP" with C-cex is more than a month or years (in the 2014 accident with Dash users). I hope so yeah they have a lot of tickets to solve but mine was created on 18th december they clearly avoid it, i hope they will not do the same to you.
Did you create the ticket about ltc transaction? I have tried to create the ticket a few minutes ago and there was a chance but while I was creating it then I pressed "submit" but I thought it had not been sent because then I got screen with "Queue is full, bla bla bla"

No mine was created on 18th december 2017 (for XVG not LTC).Yes it's always like this and they are avoiding some tickets.
vadik7mi

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 09:43:00 PM

C-CEX, this is beyond any limits, where is my LTC, i made a transaction of my LTC 25Hours ago, and on the network it is spent and its not shown in my wallet in C-ECX Wallet, support ticket asking me to get back in Hour(S)m is this is even possible, not having my coins in my wallet and when i am trying to get in contact with Support you are asking me to get back to Make a support ticket in Hourss Huh??not  even Minutes ? Hours HuhHuh

Get my coins in ASAP in case i am imagining as if you will care to ready my message here !

My Transaction ID: 1567a48f838751f3749eb271791fd8117c16ae6004c1ea03bdc9338b67dc98cc    

Hi, mate! Have you already received your coins in deposit or not? I made deposit of ltc yesterday evening and still there is no on my account. The transaction is confirmed and done in blockchain explorer though.

Nothing Man, the only thing i have found that my Transaction is spent at the network and and several addresses got collected in one address hold 72 LTC, i dont know if they are storing the Coins in a different address prior distributing or this is got hacked and out Coins are lost.. i dont know, no updates and yet i cant open a ticket
Yes, man, I have the same situation. Tickets queue is always full and we have no ability to make a ticket. My ltc was transferred to some address too. Maybe they move our ltc to cold storage or something... Maybe they check everything manually and then add the balances to our accounts, I don`t know. It is weekend now and probably they add everything tomorrow. But I need my ltc to get deposited badly as you do, I guess. Please, get me known if you will get your ltc deposited, then I will know that everything is OK.

The same thing happened with my BitcoinZ wallet, some transferes during the vacation period and last days and the balance is 20% that I had.., but this when I use the block explorer, because in the C-Chex my balance is 0.

i agree with you, this might be a transaction for cold storage, however, this is not making them good yet, clients are trading in such volatile market if they cannot meet its requirement and appreciate time, so they are not part of it.

Absolutely agreed. It is not a big deal to make us notified about what is happening by twitter for example. It is so terrible that we do not know where our assets are and what is going on about this situation. And the waiting in uncertainty is an even more terrible thing about it. So there is thing that give me some faith that everything will be cool. That thing is that they cancelled the registration of the new users. So would it be scam they did not close the opportunity of new depositing in their system. But only God knows the truth.

They still are banning people right now and deleting messages on the chat and not replying.... Mt. Gox did the same thing about registration before falling apart..
Holly smoke... I have thrown a glance at chat box and some people say that they have the same problem with ltc Sad I hope the problem will be resolved ASAP because that smells bad. But one thing makes me mull. They did not work with cryptocurrency deposit/withdrawal during their NY vacations, so I think that types of operations require the staff makes that manually. And now they maybe have a lot of work to do, but I do not know exactly how it is.

"ASAP" with C-cex is more than a month or years (in the 2014 accident with Dash users). I hope so yeah they have a lot of tickets to solve but mine was created on 18th december they clearly avoid it, i hope they will not do the same to you.
Did you create the ticket about ltc transaction? I have tried to create the ticket a few minutes ago and there was a chance but while I was creating it then I pressed "submit" but I thought it had not been sent because then I got screen with "Queue is full, bla bla bla"

No mine was created on 18th december 2017 (for XVG not LTC).Yes it's always like this and they are avoiding some tickets.
OMG. And we waste our nerves and time to get back our coins for what sake... Because devs are even not interested in our problems and we have no options to communicate with them. Do you know my friend if they have other ways of communication (such as Skype or something)?
jdragon

Activity: 109

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 10:11:56 PM

Please put XVG back... need some fund so i can follow tomorrow pump

https://discord.gg/9S8dQ7
caozhiyuan

Activity: 215
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 10:34:28 PM

please resetup your wallet,and check LUX deposit for me,thank you!
m1rk0z

Activity: 16

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 10:39:45 PM

It seems to me they are working on the site, they have just activated CloudFlare and charts are currently not visible (I think due to the CDN itself).
If they were stealing and running off, I don't think they would do this, so I have a little more hope in recovering my LTC and HEAT
I wanna think so, mate. How did you know they had activated CloudFlare?

There is the 5 seconds waiting time when I load a page after a while I've not been using it.
You can check it here: https://www.whois.com/whois/c-cex.com , under nameservers there is CloudFlare.
I'm not sure if it was active before today too, but I noticed it only now
quantz75

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:04:09 PM

OMG. And we waste our nerves and time to get back our coins for what sake... Because devs are even not interested in our problems and we have no options to communicate with them. Do you know my friend if they have other ways of communication (such as Skype or something)?

They avoid everything..and they hide...
quantz75

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:09:03 PM

Please put XVG back... need some fund so i can follow tomorrow pump

https://discord.gg/9S8dQ7

You can always dream they will not move before several weeks/months or never...
vadik7mi

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 12:04:56 AM

It seems to me they are working on the site, they have just activated CloudFlare and charts are currently not visible (I think due to the CDN itself).
If they were stealing and running off, I don't think they would do this, so I have a little more hope in recovering my LTC and HEAT

There is the 5 seconds waiting time when I load a page after a while I've not been using it.
You can check it here: https://www.whois.com/whois/c-cex.com , under nameservers there is CloudFlare.
Yes, I have noticed it not long ago too. It looks like they actually did that.
benho

Activity: 65

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 03:48:38 AM

I think we need to give the admin of c-cex the time. They will fix it. If they scam why they allow to withdraw from btc. Just be patient.
cointron

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 04:19:10 AM

Always consider C-Cex as a good exchange, with a serious and professional support. That ended.
Bad luck, we were scammed.-
quannguyendsn

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 05:31:11 AM

Dear admin c-cex.
I have loaded ilcoin into my c-cex wallet. And now I have lost all the ilcoin.
I searched in history, and saw the dump. I lost 6026 ilcoin.
Is there a way to get it back?
Please help me.
ARkays

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 07:39:23 AM

- Update - i decided to dedicate my day on refreshing the support page till i can get my Chance of one entry, and finally it happened, knowing that i mentioned in the ticket that all my data are checked and i received this autoreply says " please confirm that your wallet address and bla bla, few hours later i had LTC in my account finally !!!
vadik7mi

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:25:53 AM

I think we need to give the admin of c-cex the time. They will fix it. If they scam why they allow to withdraw from btc. Just be patient.
Yeah, you were right, my friend, now I have my LTC deposited too, thanks, guys!
vadik7mi

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:45:04 AM

They avoid everything..and they hide...
Hello, my friend! Today I have logged in and seen my LTC deposited Cheesy Check this out, mate, I guess you will find your coins too
BobTrade

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:59:22 AM

New week has started and still no news from our PROFESSIONAL friends of C-CEX company
quantz75

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:30:57 AM

Yeah, you were right, my friend, now I have my LTC deposited too, thanks, guys!

They scam from time to time and not with everyone so they continue to operate, the facts are that they never refunded previous situations like this and running fake ICOs. Moreover our xvg are locked without news and they clearly avoid the question.
Good ,withrdraw your coins from this exchange while you can !!!!!
C-eee

Activity: 122
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 10:35:50 AM

Great, the support works!
Not with XVG !!!
And still no message about the remaining of our coins!

Super Android Trade App! Very fast transfer! Great support!.. ...https://www.binance.com/?ref=15623877...
benho

Activity: 65

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:08:04 AM

Not with XVG !!!

please give him a little time. I think he is trying to fix.
Kriemcoin

Activity: 175
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:58:50 AM

Not with XVG !!!

please give him a little time. I think he is trying to fix.

Right Tongue And what makes you believe that? His abundant and transparent communication style?
Pages: « 1 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 [149] 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 ... 230 »
  Print  

Jump to: