Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:46:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 [181] 182 183 184 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [COINO] KGW ACTIVATED - WALLET UPDATE ▬► COINO -(O)- ◄▬ The fastest Coin  (Read 233739 times)
bgade

Activity: 151
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 03:32:36 AM

Ok so I tried Coino....

Loaded up the latest wallet....synced up fine..
Joined NationWarsPool and put 7-9Mhs for a few hours..

Strange I have not received a single coin yet?
The pool shows several confirmed transactions of auto-payouts, But as I said after a few hours zilch have shown up.

Have i just wasted $12.00  of electricity?
Pity I must stop mining, it was fun as the diff is low, and the pool seemed to work well otherwise.

Sorry guys I can only afford to give you one strike.
If they are lost it's Ciao Coino

Eeek! $12 of electricity.  I'm glad I don't pay your rates.

I was using nation wars a few hours ago and everything was fine, so I'm betting its a different issue.

To make sure, are you using the latest wallet from http://www.CoinoCoin.com?  If not, you would see a similar issue of coins not appearing.  Once you update to it, they would appear.

I sent you a private message looking for your deposit address.  I can check to ensure the coins were actually sent.  That way we can rule out it being a nation wars problem - or prove that it is a pool problem.

Either way, lets get this fixed.  You should have plenty of coins to make use of after several hours of mining at that hashrate.
smcardle

Activity: 154

Coin(O) Community Member

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 08:32:47 AM
Last edit: April 27, 2014, 11:38:10 AM by smcardle

OK my fellow Coin(O)ers

The webwallet has been updated and is available from https://wallet.coinocoin.com
There are a couple of issues with layout on small devices like phones, especially in the transactions view, but I'll fix those later. It is however more than usable on a mobile phone.

The wallet now shows you network stats updated every 30 seconds. I need to make the balance auto update when you make a payment into your webwallet, but changing view or reloading the page will update it as well. So long as the minimum confirms (3) have occurred, this normally takes about 50 seconds.

The auto balance update will require a change to the Coinod code to enable the walletnotifty functionality. I'll do this during the week and send a pull request for the GiT so the official source is kept up to date.

If you already have a wallet you can continue to login with your existing email link and hash code. No need to request a new one.

The slot machine is now working in the games section (currently the only game) and it uses your webwallet balance to play. Each credit costs 1 Coin(O) and the maximum bet size is 3 credits.

All of your loses go to the Community Wallet Address and your winnings are paid from the same address. These transactions are implemented as internal wallet moves between accounts and thus will not show up on the Public Coino Block Chain.

After I fix the couple of outstanding issues, described above, I will need to make sure it can be run in a cluster and then we will add a Coin(O) block chain explorer for you along with some cool new games Cheesy

As the wallet.coinocoin.com site is served over SSL you may notice a slight delay after you press the play button, and if it fails to run at all, it is likely the wallet server is down.

We are also aware that if you withdraw your entire balance from your webwallet it will display your balance as 0.1 Coin(O). This is an issue I am working on at the moment as it relates to the 0.1 Coin(O) miners transaction fee on wallet withdrawals.

All in all the core wallet functionality has been up and working in the wild for over a week now and looks pretty stable. I can't promise this version won't go down but we will do our bet to keep it running.

If you find ANY other problems please let us know either here or on IRC at http://webchat.freenode.net channel #coinocoin or as a quote to this post and we will do our best to address them quickly.

So, as a member of the Coin(O) community you now officially have the Coolest webwallet of any Crypto Coin Cheesy

Don't forget to donate to the Coin(O) Community Account if you want to. UWny7ri39ZxdBcTCvNE1tzuPDTD898WvWj

Your Coin(O) Community Team.

Join Coin(O) now - The BEST Crypt(O)currency on the planet
COINO : Uh4ZvfVrCFPkDcoBMNNkyYS4hYwsmGEidk - Coin(O) - Everything BitCoin wanted to be!!
youngwebs
Legendary

Activity: 1080
Merit: 1055

DEV of DeepOnion community pool

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2014, 12:00:19 PM

Ok so I tried Coino....

Loaded up the latest wallet....synced up fine..
Joined NationWarsPool and put 7-9Mhs for a few hours..

Strange I have not received a single coin yet?
The pool shows several confirmed transactions of auto-payouts, But as I said after a few hours zilch have shown up.

Have i just wasted $12.00  of electricity?
Pity I must stop mining, it was fun as the diff is low, and the pool seemed to work well otherwise.

Sorry guys I can only afford to give you one strike.
If they are lost it's Ciao Coino

I have replied to support request from this users directly. All coins have been sent and show up on the correct address in the blockchain. I gave Philopolymath instructions on how to update to latest client (through wallet of http://coinocoin.com )
I think this will fix the issue!

http://coino.nation-wars.com is working properly!

Chris001

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

electroneum.com

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 06:28:45 PM

I seen you advertising with banner ads when you launched. Do you track those? Was it a good investment?  Have you thought about doing something like that again?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=186785
Here is the link to my trust settings here on forum. This trust system is very unfair. I make good on every deal Ive ever made. I had many, many deals as you can see and I never scammed anyone. All it takes is a random account to give you negative trust and youre screwed. Tomatocage has never even talked to me ever but when the random acct hit me with negative trust, Tomatocage came right behind him and marked neg trust again so obviously he was the one who did it. You can look at Tomatocage trust and see how many of his compeditors at the currency exchange thread he labeled scammers. I never scammed anyone. My trust was green over 20 before this. I hope it never happens to you because the mods cant help you.
smcardle

Coin(O) Community Member

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 08:24:43 PM

I seen you advertising with banner ads when you launched. Do you track those? Was it a good investment?  Have you thought about doing something like that again?

Hi.

The original Coin(O) dev's have not been seen since early March and none of the current dev's have seen, or have access to, any stats that may have been generated from the original banner campaign.

Coin(O) was taken over by the Community on April 1st 2014 and on April 7th released new code to address some issues.

At this moment we are working hard on other areas of the coin for the community. Once we are more settled as a team and have new systems in place we will again look at ways to promote Coin(O) outside of the community.

For other coming here and reading this for the first time, or after being away for a month or more, you can find the new Coin(O) wallets and source code by going to http://www.coinocoin.com

Your Coin(O) Community Team

COINO : Uh4ZvfVrCFPkDcoBMNNkyYS4hYwsmGEidk - Coin(O) - Everything BitCoin wanted to be!!
Kotoriii

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 12:32:36 AM

Just wanted to say that the work that the new devs and community have put to revitalize the coin is very appreciated. May Coino rise from its ashes.
bgade

Activity: 151

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 01:53:11 AM

Coino has a new review out that is already mentioning the new web wallet with gaming option. 

While the review does note the challenges the coin has faced, it also notes the forward movement that has been happening as of late. 

You can read the review yourself below:
http://www.coinssource.com/crypto-coins/coino/
smcardle

Coin(O) Community Member

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 01:39:19 AM

Here is what the Coin(O)Slot game looks like in the web wallet running on a mobile phone

So get you Coin(O) web wallet today from https://wallet.coinocoin.com and start having some fun Cheesy

shveicar
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1013

DMD info: https://diamond-info.github.io/

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 11:28:10 AM

Hi
coino great coin and fast.
but what are you going to take in response to the number growing script ASIC? Many coins will soon be bifurcated by surges in network complexity. Community coino has what or how to protect against it?
May be necessary to pass on the new and improved algorithm (X11 or Grøstl)?
This would give the coin a great advantage in the development of.

Diamond The best investment in your future! ✧ it's 35% POS and 65% Msternode ✧
Philopolymath

Activity: 558
Merit: 295

Walter Russell's Cosmogony is RIGHT!

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 03:09:08 PM

Sorry for the delayed reply

I was very pleased to get a FAST and helpful response.

Yes I received my coins from Nation-Wars

So I am very encouraged by the Coino community and will continue to mine and support Coino.

With such positive efforts I think this coin has great potential

Nothing is more valuable than inspiration.

Go Coino Go

Support Alien Beer Circle research...www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRXDk2RMQ4A
smcardle

Coin(O) Community Member

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 11:05:29 PM

Hi
coino great coin and fast.
but what are you going to take in response to the number growing script ASIC? Many coins will soon be bifurcated by surges in network complexity. Community coino has what or how to protect against it?
May be necessary to pass on the new and improved algorithm (X11 or Grøstl)?
This would give the coin a great advantage in the development of.

Once we get the new website launched and start to give Coin(O) a facelift, we will discuss alternative algos.
This does NOT mean we will definitely move away from Scrypt, what it does mean is that we will look at the pro's and con's of all available options and will will come to a conclusion based on fact not fear.

At this moment Coin(O) is in no danger from ASIC's and our community is still relatively small compared to other alt coin communities.

As we start to release updates and new features into the webwallet and the newly branded Coin(O) website etc and the community starts to grow, the Community driven Coin(O) should start to take on an identity of it's own away from the original.

At this moment we are very conscious of the fact that the current ANN thread and the original coino.org site and forum cause confusion for new members whom only read the original ANN and start to download the wrong versions of wallets etc.

There is little we can do about existing sites, threads and IRC channels that the current community team are not in control of. However, once our new look Coin(O) website comes on line we will have a point of focus to start aggressively moving towards a Community driven focus for Coin(O).

You will then start to see activity on new social media accounts and other advertising and marketing activity. Over time Google should start to rank our new sites above the existing ones and with any luck the existing sites will start to disappear as the domains or hosting costs are not being met.

We thought long and hard as a Community before stepping in to take over once it became obvious the original dev's had abandoned ship and we have been working VERY hard in the background to bring new and exciting features to Coin(O) including the unique features such as the ability to play games directly in the new webwallet.

All we can say is that we are dedicated to making Coin(O) a winner in the alt coin world and all the current members of the Community Team are working away to make that happen.

You can download the wallet binaries for Mac and Windows from http://www.coinocoin.com. There is also a link to the new GitHub Source should you wish to download and compile the sources yourself.
You can signup for a Coin(O) webwallet by visiting http://wallet.coinocoin.com, transfer some coins into your wallet and have some fun on the Coin(O)Slot. More games are coming soon.

If you would like to make a donation to the CommunityWallet then please do so by sending some Coin(O) to this address UWny7ri39ZxdBcTCvNE1tzuPDTD898WvWj

The Community Wallet is NOT for the benefit of the Community Team or any other individual. The Community Wallet is used to support Coin(O) for the community. For instance, ALL wins and loses on any game hosted in the Coin(O) wallet are transferred to and from this account. There is no individual or organization profiting from any loses you may have on the games, every Coin(O) goes to support the Community.

If you have suggestions for Coin(O) or would like support then either post here in this thread or come visit us in IRC at http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=#coinocoin well be glad to see you there even if you just want to say hi!

smcardle

Coin(O) Community Member

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 01:22:03 AM

Hi All

This is a TOTD (Tip Of The Day) Cheesy

After speaking with several people who are not that interested in Crypto, but are interested in the Coin(O) Web Wallet because of the games feature, it became obvious to me quite quickly that they don't really want the hassle of maintaining a wallet on their home computer and have to continuously download the block chain or make sure they keep an eye on the Coin(O) threads to ensure that they are running the correct wallet code etc.

They also didn't want to have to keep the wallet running and have to transfer funds from here to their Web Wallet etc. But they do want to keep their Web Wallets balance continuously topping up to play the games and don't seem to mind mining to do it.

Well, with the Coin(O) Web Wallet you DON'T NEED to download the Coino wallet clients any more. You DON'T NEED to make sure your wallet code is the correct version and you DON'T NEED to continuously download the block chain.

All you need is a miner and the correct settings for your CPU or GPU.

You then register for an account at one of the Coin(O) pools and setup a worker for your CPU/GPU, details for this can be found at each pool.
In your pool account you then setup an auto payout every 50 coins or so and use your Coin(O) Web Wallet Address for the payout Cheesy

Now all you need to do is make sure your miner is running when your machine is otherwise idle, and each time your pool account gets over the payout limit, the pool will send your coins directly to your Coin(O) Web Wallet, topping up your game credits for you.

If you have any issues setting up your miner for the first time you can either ask for help here in this thread, on IRC at http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=#coinocoin or on any of the pool specific IRC channels.

So don't forget, with the Coin(O) Web Wallet your client will never be out of sync again, you won't use up your bandwidth downloading the block chain and your game credits will keep on rolling in Cheesy

So, if you don't already have a Coin(O) Web Wallet you can get one right now from https://wallet.coinocoin.com and happy gaming...

vipin.khatri20

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 12:40:29 PM

Hi All

This is a TOTD (Tip Of The Day) Cheesy

After speaking with several people who are not that interested in Crypto, but are interested in the Coin(O) Web Wallet because of the games feature, it became obvious to me quite quickly that they don't really want the hassle of maintaining a wallet on their home computer and have to continuously download the block chain or make sure they keep an eye on the Coin(O) threads to ensure that they are running the correct wallet code etc.

They also didn't want to have to keep the wallet running and have to transfer funds from here to their Web Wallet etc. But they do want to keep their Web Wallets balance continuously topping up to play the games and don't seem to mind mining to do it.

Well, with the Coin(O) Web Wallet you DON'T NEED to download the Coino wallet clients any more. You DON'T NEED to make sure your wallet code is the correct version and you DON'T NEED to continuously download the block chain.

All you need is a miner and the correct settings for your CPU or GPU.

You then register for an account at one of the Coin(O) pools and setup a worker for your CPU/GPU, details for this can be found at each pool.
In your pool account you then setup an auto payout every 50 coins or so and use your Coin(O) Web Wallet Address for the payout Cheesy

Now all you need to do is make sure your miner is running when your machine is otherwise idle, and each time your pool account gets over the payout limit, the pool will send your coins directly to your Coin(O) Web Wallet, topping up your game credits for you.

If you have any issues setting up your miner for the first time you can either ask for help here in this thread, on IRC at http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=#coinocoin or on any of the pool specific IRC channels.

So don't forget, with the Coin(O) Web Wallet your client will never be out of sync again, you won't use up your bandwidth downloading the block chain and your game credits will keep on rolling in Cheesy

So, if you don't already have a Coin(O) Web Wallet you can get one right now from https://wallet.coinocoin.com and happy gaming...

You are doing a great job for the community and I thank you on behalf of whole community. I would like to mine Coino but I am totally new to this and I don't even know the A,B,C,D of mining. I have a Lenovo laptop with i3 that's all I know. I will donate to the community address once I get back home and also would appreciate any help in teaching me how to mine with laptop.

Regards
Vipin
youngwebs
Legendary

Activity: 1080
Merit: 1055

DEV of DeepOnion community pool

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2014, 01:39:03 PM

You are doing a great job for the community and I thank you on behalf of whole community. I would like to mine Coino but I am totally new to this and I don't even know the A,B,C,D of mining. I have a Lenovo laptop with i3 that's all I know. I will donate to the community address once I get back home and also would appreciate any help in teaching me how to mine with laptop.

Regards
Vipin

You can contact me in about 4 hours from now..
I'll help you set-up pooled mining, but don't expect too much with just cpu mining!

vipin.khatri20

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 01:46:46 PM

Regards
Vipin

I'll help you set-up pooled mining, but don't expect too much with just cpu mining!

Thank you , I will contact you and I just want to learn mining. Usually i buy coins because I don't know anything about mining. I invested about 10 BTC in Coino when it was above 10000 sat, but now it's not even worth .1 BTC. I lost all my savings in Coino, but still I am holding them. Btw thanks for your help.
smcardle

Coin(O) Community Member

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 08:12:39 PM

Regards
Vipin

Thank you , I will contact you and I just want to learn mining. Usually i buy coins because I don't know anything about mining. I invested about 10 BTC in Coino when it was above 10000 sat, but now it's not even worth .1 BTC. I lost all my savings in Coino, but still I am holding them. Btw thanks for your help.

Hi vipin

10 BTC was a lot to invest. WoW

I know it won't make you feel better but most of us dedicated to Coin(O) also bought early and high and are sitting on a loss at the moment.

I say at the moment because the new community dev team are slowly building up features around Coin(O) that are not only exciting but unique for any alt coin.  We still see a good future for Coin(O) and over the next couple of months you and the rest of the community will start to see more drive from us to give Coin(O) a new more modern look and a community driven identity.

Working together as a community I think we can absolutley put back that buzz Coin(O) originally garnered in us and get the price back to at least where it was over the next 12 months or so. And lets all have some fun in the process :-)

vipin.khatri20

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 08:32:29 PM

Regards
Vipin

Hi vipin

10 BTC was a lot to invest. WoW

I know it won't make you feel better but most of us dedicated to Coin(O) also bought early and high and are sitting on a loss at the moment.

I say at the moment because the new community dev team are slowly building up features around Coin(O) that are not only exciting but unique for any alt coin.  We still see a good future for Coin(O) and over the next couple of months you and the rest of the community will start to see more drive from us to give Coin(O) a new more modern look and a community driven identity.

Working together as a community I think we can absolutley put back that buzz Coin(O) originally garnered in us and get the price back to at least where it was over the next 12 months or so. And lets all have some fun in the process :-)

Thanks for the support and your work, It gives hope to many people like me trapped in the temptation of Dev's future plans. Well now I can see where this coin is going. I usually don't have much time but would be happy to help.
crackfoo
Legendary

Activity: 3500
Merit: 1126

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2014, 06:45:06 PM

Hi Everyone!

Happy to say we've added Coino (CON) to our MultiCoin pool. You can check it out here:

http://www.hasher.ca

Low fee PROP reward system
DDoS Protected
High Performance Backend
Simple setup and usage
Auto ProfitSwitching Ports (Coming Soon)

To mine:

Username: your CON wallet address
Password: anything
URL (vardiff): stratum+tcp://stratum.hasher.ca:3594

Cheers and Happy Hashing!

ZPOOL - the miners multipool! Support We pay 10 FLUX Parallel Assets (PA) directly to block rewards! Get paid more and faster. No PA fee's or waiting around for them, paid instantly on every block found!
smcardle

Coin(O) Community Member

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 11:17:55 PM

Hi Everyone!

Happy to say we've added Coino (CON) to our MultiCoin pool. You can check it out here:

http://www.hasher.ca

Low fee PROP reward system
DDoS Protected
High Performance Backend
Simple setup and usage
Auto ProfitSwitching Ports (Coming Soon)

To mine:

Username: your CON wallet address
Password: anything
URL (vardiff): stratum+tcp://stratum.hasher.ca:3594

Cheers and Happy Hashing!

That's great.

But we would like to stop pools and exchanges referring to Coin(O) as CON.
In English this has a negative meaning and we would like Coin(O) to grow as a community project and leave CON as a reference behind us.

Obviously CON was not chosen by the original devs to have this negative meaning as they were native German speakers and it was just an unfortunate side effect.

So please could you refer to Coin(O) as COINO on your pool.

Thanks

Kay0r

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 08:22:18 AM

I believe this coin has a small fork in wich i'm stuck
Can anybody point out some nodes to add other than those listed in #1 or a peer list?

If the above post was helpful, please consider donate BTC to 1F6BBUcpJLbGoXuftGYa9YSZkCCVHYdHAP
-gagapool.pw-  Multialgo/Multicoin payout. The first of its kind.
Pages: « 1 ... 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 [181] 182 183 184 »
  Print  

Jump to: