Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 07:27:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 5439 5440 5441 5442 5443 5444 5445 5446 5447 5448 5449 5450 5451 5452 5453 5454 5455 5456 5457 5458 5459 5460 5461 5462 5463 5464 5465 5466 5467 5468 5469 5470 5471 5472 5473 5474 5475 5476 5477 5478 5479 5480 5481 5482 5483 5484 5485 5486 5487 5488 [5489] 5490 5491 5492 5493 5494 5495 5496 5497 5498 5499 5500 5501 5502 5503 5504 5505 5506 5507 5508 5509 5510 5511 5512 5513 5514 5515 5516 5517 5518 5519 5520 5521 5522 5523 5524 5525 5526 5527 5528 5529 5530 5531 5532 5533 5534 5535 5536 5537 5538 5539 ... 7012 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DASH] Dash (dash.org) | First Self-Funding Self-Governing Crypto Currency  (Read 9722524 times)
dihydrogenmonoxide

Activity: 197
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 10:56:22 AM

It looks to me like the original angle was to post with the hacked/bought account posing as vertoe, but there had to be a change of angle when it was revealed that vertoe's account had been hacked some time ago. The trolls' FUD plan was thrown into disarray!

DASH - the Original and Biggest Scam of all - I mean Paycoin was a $20,000,000 scam and these guys with Dash are cashing out "Interest" daily -- this will definitely top the Paycoin Scam

The account above was lost several months ago, ignore

https://github.com/vertoe/bitcointalk/blob/master/README.md

I am here to say that this is a purchased account - it has lots of incriminating PM's in it and I want to expose all of the individuals.  I am going to post a thread and then upload all of the PM's sent and received to allow people to judge for themselves who is a bad guy.

I would also ask people to help me in my crusade to not only expose SCAMS but to also STOP BULLY's  like SUCHMOON AND PAUL REVERE -  

SCAMMERS AND BULLY's NEED TO BE EXPOSED AND PAY THE CONSEQUENCES FOR THEIR ACTIONS

Yours Truly,

- V1G1LANTE
[...]

Yep, same impression here. Good that vertoe was quite sophisticated and "revoked" his account by posting a signed message back then.

"The best way to convince a fool that he is wrong is to let him have his own way." - Josh Billings

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 10:57:54 AM

or the PMs are authentic at the time they were sent/received and confirmed by the MODs of this forum and ....god forbid it makes DASH's core "team" of insiders look even more shady...  Roll Eyes

Time will tell.

According to vertoes signed message his last post was on 2015-05-11. All PMs leaked so far are dated later:

I do not expect much shady material though, as i came to known him as a legit guy.

And now back to topic, this thread has completely derailed again...

I don't believe it was to show that Vertoe was shady...please reread what was posted as vertoe actually seemed to not like how the "Dash insiders" were operating hence he made several posts saying why he was not going to continue being involved in dash.

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 
███████████████████████████████████████

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

Lukas_Jackson

Activity: 615
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 11:11:03 AM

It looks to me like the original angle was to post with the hacked/bought account posing as vertoe, but there had to be a change of angle when it was revealed that vertoe's account had been hacked some time ago. The trolls' FUD plan was thrown into disarray!

Yep, same impression here. Good that vertoe was quite sophisticated and "revoked" his account by posting a signed message back then.

It really messed up their plan  Cheesy
Shit what now?  Cheesy

It is easier to be an aggressive victim than to be a free man.
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2015, 11:17:40 AM

Good that vertoe was quite sophisticated and "revoked" his account by posting a signed message back then.

That "revocation" proves nothing.

Maybe the github and LTC wallet were hacked.

Maybe nothing was hacked, but vertoe wanted plausible deniability to protect herself from retaliation by the Evan's Gate cultists.

Maybe vertoe just did it all for the lulz.

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
███████████████████████████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
dihydrogenmonoxide

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 11:32:51 AM

I don't believe it was to show that Vertoe was shady...please reread what was posted as vertoe actually seemed to not like how the "Dash insiders" were operating hence he made several posts saying why he was not going to continue being involved in dash.

As i am one of the "Dash insiders": Do not expect to much.

Vertoe left because he did not agree with the vision/goal the team had for Darkcoin/Dash and he disliked the organizational structure the project team had back then. He made many code commits, did lots of work and came up with ideas for improvements - which did not get the attention he wanted to have. When he was left out on the discussion/decision on the Dash name change he was totally pissed and rage quitted. The rest is history.

I always respected his decision to leave the team and will continue to do so - though the style he chose to quit was inappropriate: He deleted work created by other volunteer team members, did some rant posts (the ones you are refering to) and finally passed his BCT account to others.

Some positive side effects: Some of his main critic points have been changed since then: The number of people who have admin access to github is >1 now and some (not all) of the centralized code (reference node) has been removed.

So.. i am looking forward what shady secrects will be revealed.

"The best way to convince a fool that he is wrong is to let him have his own way." - Josh Billings
toknormal
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1188

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 11:34:39 AM

Check this collosal Huobi weekly volume and associated on-balance indicator.

Compare with the relatively flat valuation trace.

Explosion ahead apparently...and consequently so for its more evolved, fully fungible, equally transparent, natively scaleable, autonomously governed , commercially compatible, cousin  Wink
Lukas_Jackson

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 11:45:18 AM

Explosion ahead apparently...and consequently so for its more evolved, fully fungible, equally transparent, natively scaleable, autonomously governed , commercially compatible, cousin  Wink

I see what you did there.
They like you the most, you know.

dihydrogenmonoxide

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 11:51:27 AM

Good that vertoe was quite sophisticated and "revoked" his account by posting a signed message back then.

That "revocation" proves nothing.

Maybe the github and LTC wallet were hacked.

Maybe nothing was hacked, but vertoe wanted plausible deniability to protect herself from retaliation by the Evan's Gate cultists.

Maybe vertoe just did it all for the lulz.

Granted, there is no way to tell what happened - that's why i am waiting for the incriminating PMs.

So far the vertoe account is just ranting against GAW/Paycoin in a lexical style which is different from the real vertoe.

Sub-Ether

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Quantum entangled and jump drive assisted messages

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 12:01:00 PM

Check this collosal Huobi weekly volume and associated on-balance indicator.
Yes, can we go back to discussing day trading as an off topic subject instead of trolls please? Grin
Hey, I wanted to ask you about the massive increase in volume Chinese wise after November 25th, why was that a special date, did I miss something?

Dash is 27.3 times faster with syncing and updating than Bitcoin and 93.7 times faster than Monero. Bitcoin (v0.11.0) has a Tao ratio 11.2% faster than bitcoin (v0.10.0) release.
Dash (v.0.12.0.49) = Tao sync ratio = 0.15 seconds / hour of update || Dash (v.0.11.2.23) = Tao sync ratio = 0.24 seconds / hour of update. V12 versus V11 speedup = +36.5%
Bitcoin (v.0.11.0) = Tao sync ratio = 4.14 seconds / hour of update || Monero (v.0.41.1)  = Tao sync ratio = 14.2 seconds / hour of update
stan.distortion

Activity: 317
Merit: 1012

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 12:11:52 PM

Yer, syntax and tone has a different style and so do previous postings, unlikely the same person.
This must be the big 'flyer equivalent' surprise, worrying eh, we best pack our bags and go home its that scary.

Good morning everyone, enthusing to follow the presentation, Amanda Johnson was a pleasant surprise, is there more planned?  Grin

Any video or pod cast  released yet?
You can see video of the entire day by clicking the streaming link given earlier.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PRyVYaI93c0&feature=youtu.be

Cheers Smiley Found Andreas at about 49 minutes but not found anything from Evan in it yet. Looking forward to seeing more from today, sounds like the proposal was well worth it for the first day alone so 50% extra free Wink

Curious about the trolls methods? http://pastebin.com/irj4Fyd5
Manipulation of public discussion: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-bYAQ-ZZtEU
gadado

Activity: 965
Merit: 515

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 12:34:58 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1250043.msg13154146#msg13154146

I want to say a few things here:

I am a bad guy and I have colluded with bunches of people to scam.  I can prove it with correspondence with various other developers through PM.  Suchmoon: that would be evidence and proof of foul play.  What you propose is preposterous and without any traction.

So someone owns a bunch of this alt, WOW - you deserve a Junior G-Man Badge.  I cannot believe that is what you are basing your argument on, weak, very weak.

LOL who bought Vertoe's account...that's great

Just call me the "Vigilante" -

I like to expose scams and kick the shit out of people that scam others.  I do it with real evidence that I can back up.  I could careless about this fucking coin, I am posting in all of the threads that this Fuck Vertoe scammed in and exposing any related people in his PM's.  

Next to Scammers are people like Suchmoon and Paul Revere.  

The difference between Suchmoon/Paul Revere and a Scammer are very little, they prey on people and bully them.  

So I am going to expose people and then will post all of the PM's in a thread after I have some traction and people interested.  

I DO NOT LIKE SCAMMERS AND I DO NOT LIKE BULLY'S - THEY ARE BOTH SCUM

So Suchmoon and Paul Revere are saving the people from the scammers, but who is protecting the people from Suchmoon and Paul Revere.  

But I am sure Icy will continue with his vertoe fixation. Vertoe this ... vertoe that.
Sometimes I wonder why Icy doesn't makes vertoe a proposal. Sounds you have something in common.
I don't know what vertoe really was about. I know vertoe crashed cache coin intentional or unintentional I don't know and don't care. Never had any cache coin anyway. Scammer or not scammer doesn't really matters because Vertoe was never a reference except for Icy of course.
Sub-Ether

Activity: 434

Quantum entangled and jump drive assisted messages

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 12:42:50 PM

How to spot some of the tell signs of social media manipulation,
https://dashtalk.org/threads/ted-talk-astro-turfing-and-media-manipulation-tell-signs.7225/

Dash is 27.3 times faster with syncing and updating than Bitcoin and 93.7 times faster than Monero. Bitcoin (v0.11.0) has a Tao ratio 11.2% faster than bitcoin (v0.10.0) release.
Dash (v.0.12.0.49) = Tao sync ratio = 0.15 seconds / hour of update || Dash (v.0.11.2.23) = Tao sync ratio = 0.24 seconds / hour of update. V12 versus V11 speedup = +36.5%
Bitcoin (v.0.11.0) = Tao sync ratio = 4.14 seconds / hour of update || Monero (v.0.41.1)  = Tao sync ratio = 14.2 seconds / hour of update
arielbit
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1059

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 12:59:54 PM

Vertoe left because he did not agree with the vision/goal the team had for Darkcoin/Dash and he disliked the organizational structure the project team had back then. He made many code commits, did lots of work and came up with ideas for improvements - which did not get the attention he wanted to have. When he was left out on the discussion/decision on the Dash name change he was totally pissed and rage quitted. The rest is history.

I always respected his decision to leave the team and will continue to do so - though the style he chose to quit was inappropriate: He deleted work created by other volunteer team members, did some rant posts (the ones you are refering to) and finally passed his BCT account to others.

Some positive side effects: Some of his main critic points have been changed since then: The number of people who have admin access to github is >1 now and some (not all) of the centralized code (reference node) has been removed.

insider my ass..tell me when Evan farts what's the smell?

so what is the "big thing" vertoe is referring to? who are the fishy people vertoe mentioned?
Lukas_Jackson

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 01:33:58 PM

so what is the "big thing" vertoe is referring to? who are the fishy people vertoe mentioned?

It was when dev team went fishing without vertoe and cought the big fish.
Yeah, it was it.

btw. wow https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-wAvbxB7D8
I need to go on one of these some day.

arielbit
Legendary

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 01:55:31 PM

It was when dev team went fishing without vertoe and cought the big fish.
Yeah, it was it.

i'll place the statement here then.. lukas ratson

signed up oct 11, 2014...first post-> darkcoin and darkcoin and darkcoin, what's your love at first sight story with darkcoin?

the core devs were just a bunch of volunteers exploited for the big thing. the extended darkcoin team was the same with even a lower place to sit on that pyramid. and what was the darkcoin foundation again? right, something to reserve some rights on some names and collect money. who nominated and voted for the foundation board? who does even know who are these guys? how did we learn about the foundation? from local news papers! the team listings kept counting names of people nobody ever noticed before. and they never committed anything visible to the community or the repository. and i was spending 25 hours a day monitory everything that happened in the darkcoin community for more than a year. the things going on here are fishy, intransparent and rely on a single entity.
dihydrogenmonoxide

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 02:02:11 PM

[...]

You'll have to ask vertoe what he meant. I can only speculate that his perception about the "big thing" was the vision/goal of the Darkcoin project itself: create a new cryptocurrency which is superior to Bitcoin in different aspects. Add the usual get-rich-quick scheme to that and you have your big thing.

I am part of the team since 18 months now and none of the involved people i have met in real life are fishy - neither vertoe, nor otoh, nor eduffield, nor minotaur, nor balu, nor dutchn0mad. We are just a bunch of people having fun spending their free time on a community driven project. I can't see anything wrong with that.

arielbit
Legendary

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 02:10:37 PM

[...]

You'll have to ask vertoe what he meant. I can only speculate that his perception about the "big thing" was the vision/goal of the Darkcoin project itself: create a new cryptocurrency which is superior to Bitcoin in different aspects. Add the usual get-rich-quick scheme to that and you have your big thing.

I am part of the team since 18 months now and none of the involved people i have met in real life are fishy - neither vertoe, nor otoh, nor eduffield, nor minotaur, nor balu, nor dutchn0mad. We are just a bunch of people having fun spending their free time on a community driven project. I can't see anything wrong with that.

so we just take your word? any proof?

i like your definition of the "big thing" which is..."get-rich-quick scheme" ....i'll derive other meaning to it..a scam..yeah scam it is  Cheesy

okay, none of them are fishy..make another speculation about this.

the things going on here are fishy, intransparent and rely on a single entity.

Lukas_Jackson

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 02:42:16 PM

arielbit or fluffy, read my history. I'm sure you'll find my love story, my love  Kiss

iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2015, 03:13:07 PM

Geez, I went back to work only to come back on break and find no PMs displayed that will leave the Dash project in ruins?

Slow trolls. I'll come back later.

You don't rush an exquisite Tantric fucking like this; such a cherished rare event is meant to be savored over the due course of time.

Expect more of Vertoe's incriminating PMs to be released 1 hour before Evan Madoffield's "presentation" begins.

Every time he pumps his scam in public, more damning PMs will be disclosed.

Drip...

Drip...

Drip...

#DashDC  #Evolution #MexicoDF @CryptoArmada @AnonUpdatesNews @dailydecrypt @Dashpay @TaoOfSatoshi @laBITconf

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
patrolman

Activity: 447

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 03:28:37 PM

Geez, I went back to work only to come back on break and find no PMs displayed that will leave the Dash project in ruins?

Slow trolls. I'll come back later.

You don't rush an exquisite Tantric fucking like this; such a cherished rare event is meant to be savored over the due course of time.

Expect more of Vertoe's incriminating PMs to be released 1 hour before Evan Madoffield's "presentation" begins.

Every time he pumps his scam in public, more damning PMs will be disclosed.

#DashDC  #Evolution #MexicoDF @CryptoArmada @AnonUpdatesNews @dailydecrypt @Dashpay @TaoOfSatoshi @laBITconf

Are you implying that you are somehow related to the hacking or purchase of vertoe's bitcointalk account?
Pages: « 1 ... 5439 5440 5441 5442 5443 5444 5445 5446 5447 5448 5449 5450 5451 5452 5453 5454 5455 5456 5457 5458 5459 5460 5461 5462 5463 5464 5465 5466 5467 5468 5469 5470 5471 5472 5473 5474 5475 5476 5477 5478 5479 5480 5481 5482 5483 5484 5485 5486 5487 5488 [5489] 5490 5491 5492 5493 5494 5495 5496 5497 5498 5499 5500 5501 5502 5503 5504 5505 5506 5507 5508 5509 5510 5511 5512 5513 5514 5515 5516 5517 5518 5519 5520 5521 5522 5523 5524 5525 5526 5527 5528 5529 5530 5531 5532 5533 5534 5535 5536 5537 5538 5539 ... 7012 »
  Print  

Jump to: